GET ME OUT OF THIS DRESS NOW!

Laura's POV:

"GIVE ME EVERYTHING TONIIIIIIIIGHT!" i scream underneath the shower. I step out ,wrap the towel aroudn me and do a weird dance. I'm way to happy, and i don't know why? We got home from rehearsals and we're getting ready for the concert. I put on my clothes, dark blue skinny jeans and a red top, love it!

We're still in the NL, but soon we're heading to...Australia!

last performance today, in my own country, it doesn't feel like my own country anymore. I don't have an own country, I live with the boys, where they go, I go.

Youé is smiling again, everyone is happy! So the concert in 1 hour is going to be amazing.

"Laura!"  Louis screams. " WHAT BOOBEAR?"

"I MISS YOU" 

I roll my eyes, crazy boy. I open the door after I did my make-up and hair, eventhough I bet Sara is going to change everything afterwards.

Louis wraps me in a hug and I chuckle, then Zayn comes to me and takes me to the kitchen, hands me a coke. "Last performance here"  I say and he smiles. "I loved it here, the Dutch fans are really nice, like, the Americans too, but the Dutch aren't in all the hate-parts."  he says and I chuckle. I sigh and he frowns. " Everyone is happy"  I say and he smiles.

"BOYS AND GIRLS, TIME TO GO!" Liam yells and Zayn lifts me up, running downstairs to the car.

"WATCH WHERE YOU PUT HER!" Liam screams and Zayn throws me into the car, too late, and i fall on top of Niall.

"Argg, Laura" He groans and Harry burst out in laughing. "Sorry Niall!" I say and give him a quick peck on the cheek.

After a couple minutes waiting Zayn hasn't entered the car, and everybody is waiting. "I'm going to get him down here" Liam says but I scream: "ZAYN GET YOUR SEXY ARSE IN THE CAR!" and Liam sits back down. "Laura, we don't have to know that Zayn has a sexy bum" Harry says, Youé and Persephone chuckle, i do too. Please, look, it's irresistible!

Niall and Liam lift their eyebrows and then Zayn steps into the car. 

"ZAYN THE GIRLS LIKE YOUR BUM!" Louis screams and we burst out in laughing, Zayn with a cheeky look on his face. He chuckles but has a proud smile on his face, then sits down next to me. I  slide closer to him and he lays one arm around me. 

"LAURA PLEASE, JUST PUT ON THE DRESS" Sara screams and I stamp my foot. "NO WAY THAT I'M WEARING THAT" i say and Louis walks in. "Woah, what's going on in here?" he asks with a little smile, he's enjoying this.

"Tell Laura that she's going to look great in this dress" Sara says and hold up the dress, if you can call it a dress.

Louis eyes get wide and then he get's a huge smirk on his face. "Omg you are so going to wear that" he says and I groan. "Ask it the GIRLS and not the boys, they are way to perky." i say and Sara calls Persephone.

She walks in, Sara hold up the dress and her eyes get wide too. "Errr, is that a dress or..." she asks. "It's small, but try it, if it fits is you're going to look amazing." she says and sends me a innocent smile. I near my eyes at Persephone and shake my head. She grins and winks, then walks away. She's going to pay for this.

"You heard, change!" she says, then I notice Louis still sitting. I raise my eyebrown and he grins. "Change" he says and I groan. "Go, Boo, NOW" i yell and he chuckles, then walks out of the dressingroom. I strip till my underwear and put on the dress. Alright, I look like a 2 dollar hooker. I'm wearing a VERY tight black red dress, holes at the hips, my c-cupped chest looking like double Z. 

"gosh, everyone is going to faint" Sara says and I turn around, my mouth forming an 'O'

"I'M NOT GOING TO WEAR THIS NOT FOR A MILLION BUCKS OR CARROTS!" I scream while she drags me into the boys's room.