Derek's place

Laura's POV:

"Zayn, move a side, I'm falling out of the bed" I moan and he chuckles, then tightens me in his grip. "i would never let you fall out of the bed" he says and i smile. "I'm not so sure about that" I sayn. "do i have to make you believe me?" he says and i giggle.

"Say, Zayn Malik is the fittest guy on the planet" he whispers into my ear. "That has nothing to do with this" i say and he chuckles. "say it" he grins evily, I shake my head. "I deffinately think that Taylor Lautner is the fittest guy on the planet" i say and Zayn looks up, hurt. i burst out in laughing and he frowns. "I'm better than Taylor Lautner" he says, pouting. Then he lifts me up on his body, laying underneath me. "I'm way hotter than Tatlor Lautner" he says and i smile a little. "Hmm, Taylor has a sixpack and he's a famous actor, he can turn into a wearwolf, he s..." i begin but then Zayn's lips crash into mine. i chuckle. "Zayn Malik is the fittest, sexiest, gorgeous guy in the whole universe" i say and he grins. "That's better, stupid Taylor Lautner" he says and presses his lips against mine again. That look on his face when i said Taylor Lautner, genious!

I pull away and he starts pouting, holding my waist with his strong hands. i roll my eyes and try to shove backwards, but his grip tightens. "Zayn, you really have to let me go showering!" i say. "No, stay here, I'm tired" he says and rolls a little a side, still holding my waist. I pull a little harder but he doesn't let go. Then suddenly I'm laying next to him on the bed. "Stop moving and cuddle with me" he says and i smile. C-U-T-E!

I kiss him softly on the lips and lay back down next to him, he groans peacefully and reassured. i burry my face into his neck and close my eyes. why can't i stop the time? This moment is just so perfect. but we have to get out of this bed... i hear Zayn snorring so I slowly get out of his embracement and stand up, walking to the showers. Then I see Persephone coming out of Niall's room with a confused expression.

'Everything alright?" i ask worried. She sees me and walks to me with a puzzeled look. i lay my hands on her shoulders. "Persephone?..." I ask but then a huge grin appears on her face. She looks from me to Niall's room and grins again, a sparkle in her eyes. Then i get it. "YOU DIDN'T!"I scream and she lays her hand on my mouth, covering it. She nods fast and then i get a grin on my face too. She lays her finger over her lips, making the 'hush' sound, I nod and walk to the shower. still grining. i turn on the warm water and begin stripping, I feel so happy. Everything is right, how everyone has to be.

A song slips into my mind. kiss me by Ed Sheeran. it's perfect for my feeling now. i feel tears burning behind my eyes, that happy am I. Happy about my life, happy about my friends, my brothers and ofcourse my boyfriend. 'your lips pressed to my neck" i sing softly to myself. "this feels like falling in love" I sigh satisfied.

Then somebody knocks on the door. "Yeah?" i ask. "Laura?" Liam asks. "i'm out in 5 minutes alright?" i say. "You can stay there as long as you want, it's just, i thought Youé was here? i can't find her" he says. "i think she'd gone for a walk, maybe she's just in the garden" i say and i hear Liam walking away. I shut the water and take a towel, wrap one around my body and stare in the mirror. I look weird, my eyes are a little to bright, the usual brown is slightly gold now. My lips are red, not usual pink. What's happening to me? i smile a little and the person in the mirror does too. 

"you're beautiful" i hear Zayn say and i jump a little from his voice. i hadn't realize that he entered the bathroom. I breath out and he lays his head on my head, yeah I'm small. "see the person there?" i point to the mirror, he nods. "She's weird" i say and Zayn chuckles. "she's beautiful' he says once again. "Look at her eyes, they are to bright" i say and stare into the girls eyes. "Her eyes are sparkling because she's happy. Her lips are bright red because the feelings inside her are rushing through her body.She's happy because everyone around her loves her." Zayn says and looks into the mirror. "i can tell that she's nice, gorgious from inside and out, a lovely girl who deserves just the best, a girl who's heart is pure, a special girl." Then he turns me around and looks me in the eyes.