The One and Only Liam Payne

A/N

Lovely's <3

I'm pissed, just played 2 volleyball matches, won 1 and other was tie. But somebody from the other team made the referee cry. Yeah, really CRY! so we all hate the other team now :) But here's the next chappie. Please please please comment! They make me smile and I really need a smile now :(

Youé's POV:

My eyes flutter open, hello world! Then I remember that Liam was in my room, I turn around but the bed is empty. I frown and sit up, somebody walks in.

"Goodmorning beautiful" Harry says. This is like the 4th time that he calls me beautiful, maybe he just uses this word everywhere? I have to ignore the stupid feeling inside.

"Hello Harry" I say and then realize I'm still wearing my clothes. I look down and frown. "LAURA, YOUÉ NEEDS SOME CLOTHES" Harry screams and I carwl a little back from his loud voice. he sees is and grins. "Don't be so scared, I'm not going to bite you or something" he says and I laugh, he winks. Flirty curly...

Laura walks into the room with a couple of shorties and tops. "Which color top? I have a lot" she asks me and I think. "Do you have a white one?" My eyes looks greener if I wear a white top. "And which shorties?" she asks and I shrug. "Doesn't matter" She throws me the set and walks away. "Thanks, Laura!"

"No problem!" she yells back and I try to stand up. It goes slowly but I'm standing. I lift my top over my head and inspect the bruise. It's yellow now, and it hurts still, but I can move my hip now. I put on the shorties and top and look at myself in the mirror when somebody knocks on the door. "Can I come in?" Liam asks and I say yes. He opens the door and a huge grin appears on his face. "You look nice" he says and I smile, he used 'nice' and not 'beautiful' . I like that boy.

He opens his closet and looks at the shirts. "Can you help me with my shirt?" he asks with a small smile. "err, sure" I say and walk slowly to the closet. He sees that it hurts me and helps. I look at him for a seconds and he does a pose. I laugh and look in the closet. "This one" I say and pull out a tight black shirt. "Alright" he says and pulls his shirt over his head, he's topless now. I try not to giggle and a weird small apears on my face. He put on his black shirts, if you look closer, you can notice is abs through the shirt. Now I chuckle a bit. "What?" he asks, walking to me. "Nothing, Liam" I say and he smiles back. I try to walk but it goes slowly. He lifts me up bride-style. "I have to practise walking!" I protest and he laughs.

He puts me down on the couch and Louis notices it. "Did I miss something?" That remembers me of the weird behavior that the boys had yesterday. "Show me!" Laura says and I stand up slowly. "Beautiful" she says and I smile. If a girls says it, it doesn't matter to me.

Liam helps me down again. "What do you want for breakfast?" he asks and I bite my lower lip. I never eat breakfast. Just something small at lunch and dinner. "I'm not hungry" I say and he raises his eyebrows. "You have to eat something" he says and I shake my head. "No, thanks" He let it go but looks a little confused. "So, what's your favorite band?" he asks me and I notice that everybody went quite. "I really like the band called, One Direction? They are great singers." I say and a huge smile appears on his face. I smile a little confused back. "Which song do you think is the best?" I think for a second. "I really like the acoustic version of 'One Thing'. Their singing is amazing how they do the second voice." I say and his smile gets even bigger. "Alright" he says and I look at the boys. They are smiling widely too.

"What's up?" I ask them and they look away. "We HAVE to tell her!" Laura says and all the boys hold her back. "Can you drive me home?" I ask Liam and his smile fades. "Alright" he says and lifts me up. "I'm taking Youé back home, Louis bring her clothes" Louis walks away and gives my clothes to Liam. "Liam I'm heavy! Put me down!" I say and he laughs. "Never" he says and walks down, puts me down on the backseat and I lay down on my back. He sits down in the drivers seat and ask me my adress. "Do you live on your own?" he asks and I shake my head. "No, I live with my 2 friends Catara and Aïsha" I say and he smiles. "Are they nice?" We gl on talking like this till we get to my place. I try to sit up and climb out of the car, but it hurts. He picks me up again and I lay my head on against his chest and sniff his scent. He smells like vanilla and cocos, the perfect combination. I smell a little AXE deo too, hihi.