The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

Per AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. ๐ŸšจWarnings๐Ÿšจ -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... Mรฉs

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
11~ Date Night
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
28~ Game Plan
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 โœ…
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

15~ It's A Bet?

1.1K 27 1
Per AnemoneLovesFiction

"Woah!"

"I got you." Lauren spoke, holding Y/N's hands as the girl helplessly wobbled.

"How are you so good at this!" Y/N asked while almost falling het again.

"Practice, babe." Lauren spoke while using all her strength to prevent her from falling.

"I wanna get off these skates." Y/N complained.

The two had decided to go on their third date at the roller skating rink. As promised, Lauren had been in front of Y/N as soon as she set foot in skates.

"Don't get upset with yourself, do you want to try on the wall again?" Lauren asked.

"No, I hate that stupid wall." Y/N spat.

"Do you want one of those little helper things?" Lauren suggested.

"No way! Those are for little kids!" She immediately looked up, causing her to wobble a little bit. "Lauren I hate you."

"Usually, when someone suggests a date to a place they haven't been to in years, they have fun and are really good at whatever it is." Lauren teased.

"Well maybe I forgot the kind of trauma this caused me." Y/N spoke as she finally made her way toward an entrance.

"Do you really want to leave?" Lauren asked.

"Yes, I shouldn't have suggested this place."
Y/N spoke.

"No, don't be like that, I had fun." Lauren smiled at her. She held Y/N's hips as the shorter girl made her way toward the skating counter to return the skates and retrieve her shoes.

"Do you have any other place you'd rather be?" Y/N asked while putting her shoes back on.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm fine." Lauren admitted.

Although this all seemed to be a game to her, she had grown used to Y/N. Her answers to her fake girlfriend had been almost automatic, it's like she knew what the other girl wanted to hear.

"You're so sweet," Y/N admitted, not expecting that answer.

"The only sweet one here is you." Lauren chuckled.

"That was borderline cheesy." Y/N smiled but ended up laughing lightly afterward.

"I would suggest going back to Wal-Mart, but I'm not feeling Timothy right now."

Just then a little child on skates rolled by. He seemed to be in a hurry as he zoomed past the two girls. A woman with a diaper bag had been running after him with her socks on, a hand reaching out toward where he'd been.

"Timothy come here!"

The two girls stared at each other in shock before laughing their asses off.
______

"So that same lil kid that bothered you at Wal-Mart was the same one that passed y'all?" Normani asked while holding in a chuckle.

"What are the odds?" Dinah speaks, hoping this little Timothy kid, could help her prank people. Although she knows his mother wouldn't approve she could always hope for something like that to happen.

"I'm just waiting until this all backfires on you and you fall for her." Ally smirked and continued her homework over their video chat.

"The only love that will happen will be when I see that new car." Lauren replied.

"Knowing you, you probably don't even know the color you want." Dinah rolled her eyes.

"With this bet, I hope you learn an important lesson." Ally spoke with attitude.

"Do you really think she'll find out? She's basically an idiot when it comes to love. The only thing she's probably smart in, is being smart." Lauren scoffed. "Besides homecoming is around the corner and I know she'll say yes, either way. I just have to pretend to be nervous, do some cheesy magic, and boom." Lauren explained.

"You do realize homecoming is three weeks from now?" Dinah asks.

"And New Years is January first." Lauren spoke.

"Wait, what?" Dinah asked.

"Just naming things that were obvious." Lauren and surprisingly Normani spoke at the same time as well.

"Wait, what!" Dinah asked, confusion clearly masking her face.

"I'm surprised you knew where I was going with this," Lauren let out a chuckle while speaking.

"Great minds think alike, no?" Normani states while sipping in her sweet tea.

"Hey guys I have to go, I have one last homework to do and I'm so not looking forward to try and speed through this computers powerpoint when it's due two days from now." Lauren admitted.

"Bye Laur," Normani waved.

"Bye chica." Dinah smiled.

"See ya." Ally answered and Lauren hung up.

Just before she could continue on her homework there was a knock on her door.

"Come in." Lauren answered.

"Hey Lauren, I have a question." Her sisters voice rang out.

"Oh, uhm. Whats up Taylor?" Lauren asked, immediately stopping her homework and focusing her attention toward her sister.

"Well, what if I really like someone, and I can't control Junior here around that person." Taylor asked her sister.

"Wait, you are getting boner troubles?" Lauren held back a chuckle. She remembers how awkward it was, having to ask her father how to hide her problems.

"Uh- yeah." Taylor spoke and began blushing.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Lauren asks, crossing her arms, and raising a suspicious brow.

"Girl." Taylor admitted.

"Is it someone I know?" Lauren asked.

"Oh my- I'm just going to ask Chris or something." Taylor spoke before being stopped by her own sister.

"No wait, Taylor!" Lauren spoke up, causing Taylor to stop and turn around. "I wont get in your business, I swear." Lauren promised.

"Help me before I wake up with morning wood!" Taylor spoke out, clearly frustrated.

"Fine okay, don't think about how hot and bothered that girl makes you. Think about how much you don't want to see them hurt, how much you'd care for them. I tried the old lady thing and it honestly doesn't work if they are all you think about." Lauren admitted.

"Okay, got it. Are there any other secrets?" Taylor asked her sister.

"It always works for me, but have you told this girl how you feel?" Lauren asked her sister.

"Yeah, and yes she feels the same way." Taylor admitted.

"Then you shouldn't have to be scared about junior here getting all excited." Lauren pointed toward her sister's crotch. Laurens eyes widened in sudden realization. "Wait, does she even know about, y'know. Our recessive trait?" She asked, carefully reading her sister.

"Yeah." Taylor seemed to be blushing at this point and uncomfortable. There was no way she'd want her older sister finding out the kinds of things the two had already done.

"Okay, as long as there aren't any secrets." Lauren confirmed and left it at that.

"Thanks." Taylor muttered, smiling shyly.

"I'm pretty sure if you would have asked Chris he would have suggested porn." Lauren chuckled.

"Hey, whats up with you and that girl?" Taylor suddenly remembered.

"What girl?" Lauren asked. She knew who Taylor was talking about, but wasn't sure if she would end up telling her sister the full version.

"Don't play dumb. Jasper's sister? Whats her name again? Y-Y/N? Yeah her, Y/N." Taylor seemed to forget the girls name already.

"Why do you ask?" Lauren asked, continuing on her powerpoint.

"Well, it's just. How do I put this lightly." Taylor asked herself while making her way toward her sister's bed, sitting on the edge. "You never mentioned her before the whole dinner thing." Taylor responded.

"What do you mean?" Lauren quit typing and stared at her sister.

"Well, it's just- you- uh, well you have this thing, and you only do it when you really like someone. But you haven't done it with her." Taylor admitted while biting her lip. She didn't want to overstep her boundaries, but she really wanted to know what the deal was.

"What do you mean? What do I do?" Lauren asked again.

"Lauren I swear on my life, if you repeat that Justin Bieber shit one more time-" Taylor spoke, jokingly of course. The two laughed lightly but Taylor returned to her conversation "You just space out a lot, or you talk about them, you always seem inspired and begin to draw wildly. You haven't done that since Lucy." Taylor admitted.

"Maybe I've changed?" Lauren suggested, shrugging her shoulders.

"No you haven't, Lo. You'd always get this spark in your eye whenever anyone even mentioned Lucy's name, how come you don't with Y/N?" Taylor asked.

Lauren let out a defeated sigh at this one. There was no way out of this and she surely wasn't about to lie -any more than she had been- so she might as well come clean to her sister if she suspects this much. There is no possible way she could keep this a secret between herself and her friends until prom.

"Can you keep a secret?" Lauren asked her sister.

Taylor scoffed, looking at her sister, and pointed at her crotch. "Duh," Taylor spoke. Lauren rolled her eyes at that, but spoke anyway.

"I made a bet," Lauren spoke and let out a shaky sigh.

"And it involves Y/N." Taylor slapped her own forehead and let out a defeated sigh. "What do you get if you win?" Taylor sounded neutral, but she seethed deep down.

"A car." Lauren answered. She had been so excited before but now that she was sitting in the room with her sister, she couldn't help but feel the guilt start consuming her.

"What's the objective?" Taylor asked once more.

"Make her fall in love with me, get in her pants, and break her heart." Lauren admitted.

"Lauren, what the fuck?" Taylor asked.

"What do you-" Lauren cut herself off before understanding where this was going. "You can't tell anyone." Lauren spoke, placing both of her hands in front of herself.

"Why would you do that?" Taylor asked, her voice remained calm, but her mind was shooting questions left and right.

"Now that I think about it I really don't know." Lauren spoke while placing her hands to cover her face and slowly sliding them down her hair.

"You do know." Taylor spoke for her. "So tell me why."

"I just- Ugh!- I couldn't pussy out of a bet. Especially if I get a new car." Lauren tried defending herself but realized how much of an idiot she sounded.

"You need to tell her Lo." Taylor answered back .

"Why? It's not like this even involved you before you asked." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"It involves me in every way, Lo-lo." Taylor admitted.

"How? You don't even know her." Lauren shot back.

"But I do know her sister." Taylor argued.

"Are you trying to blackmail me?" Taylor asked, her voice seemed to raise an octave as she accused her sister.

"What! No! Don't put words in my mouth." Taylor defended herself.

"Then why the hell did you decide to get into my personal life?" Lauren shot back.

"Because her sister is my girlfriend." Taylor spoke, anger consuming her body, fists clenched.

"W-wha- The boner troubles are caused by the girl you bullied!" Lauren spoke in utter shock.

"Holy fuck-" Taylor whispered to herself. "Please yell that a little louder, I don't think the rest of Florida heard you." She yelled at Lauren.

"Taylor just-" Lauren pinched the bridge of her nose. "Don't tell her, or Y/N, or anyone else."

"You've got my word." Taylor huffed out.

"Because you're going to tell her yourself."
______

"I was wondering if you'd wanna go to homecoming?" Lauren asked Y/N with a glass plate in her hand. Last night with her sister had put her on edge and she couldn't concentrate at all.

She suddenly felt two arms wrap themselves around her neck. She'd almost forgotten to wrap them around her waist if it weren't for the crowd clapping and cheering.

She had lifted the glass container off of the glass plate and handed you the rose. It was a cheesy beauty in the beast moment, Lauren had curled her hair and Normani held up the sign that read

Before the last petal falls
I'd like to make you my date.

I'll make you my Belle
Be ready by eight.

Although I'm a girl, I could be your beast
I'll wash my hair, and make sure I'm neat

Theres no other person I'd like to impress
Accept my invitation, I'll gladly be blessed.

"Of course I'll go to homecoming with you!"
Y/N squealed happily.

But Lauren didn't feel excited anymore. She felt like shit after her talk with Taylor. She wanted to tell Y/N why she really started doing all of this, but she let her pride get in the way.

So she made a vow to herself that day, mostly to make herself feel better -but none the less- a vow. She promised that as long as she could develop the tiniest of feelings for Y/N and treat her like a queen -although she prefers princess-  it wouldn't matter and it would cancel out the bet. After all, when you multiply two negatives you get a positive.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

79.1K 2.1K 36
Will a series of Unknown notes change your life forever.
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
120K 2.2K 16
Just a bunch of random Lauren Jauregui imagines.