1D Girl's Project

Por elounorslove

What happens when all One Direction girlfriends get stuck in the same house ? What drama will arise and how... Mais

1. Hello Hawaii!
2. What the Hell Are You Doing Here?
3. It's a Party Now!
4. Girl Hugs
5. Ranting
6. Don't Be a Beach
7. Baby Blue
8. Snip Snip
9. Karma's a B*tch
10. Dramatic & Childish
11. Boys Are Back in Town
13. Idiot Ex
14. You Made My ♡ Break
15. Gotta Start Somewhere
16. You're a Sweetheart
17. You're My Problem
18. Always You
19. I Think You Miss Me
20. Forever This Time
21. Come at Me
22. You Had His ♡
23. Game From Hell
24. S.O.S
25. Eleanor is Mine
26. Home
27. Happy
S U R P R I S E

12. The Shade is Real

1.5K 56 57
Por elounorslove

Danielle P POV

We all sat in the living room, going back and forth about Eleanor missing. Perrie and Sophia were freaking out, and worried she might have done something to herself.

"Oh my God. What if she passed out somewhere? We need to find her." Sophia said worriedly.

"I agree. We need to find her. Where could she have gone?" Gigi asked.

Briana scoffed, and we all looked to her. Did she think this was funny? Eleanor could be hurt or something.

"You all need to find out who your real friends are." Briana said, and shook her head.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked her. Perrie looked ready to fight her.

"It means she ditched us here. I saw it with my own eyes. She left with some guy. Left without a goodbye." Briana said. As if she cared.

What the hell is she talking about?

"Some guy? You're talking out of your ass." Gigi said, and Briana shook her head.

"Oh yeah? Well go check her closet. She packed and took her suitcases with her." Briana challenged, and smirked. Like she couldn't wait to prove us wrong.

At that, we all ran upstairs to Soph and El's room. Perrie opened the closet, and her side of the closet was empty. We all gasped, and looked everywhere.

She really left?! How?!

"What the hell?!"

How did she leave?!"

When?!"

"Briana! What did you see!!"

"Just what I told you!" Briana yelled to us, without a care.

All our faces held pure shock, just trying to figure out how. And why wouldn't she take us with her? She knew how badly we want to leave too. We all felt somewhat betrayed.

Especially Sophia. Sophia's face said it all. No words needed. And we all couldn't believe Briana was right. For once.

So all day, we just sulked around thinking about how we could've gotten off this island, and away from each other.

I walked in on Soph in the kitchen, harshly cutting a lime for a margarita. I slowly approached her.

"Hey...you good?" I asked her.

"Define good? Because if good is pretending everything is ok, then yes. I'm better than ever." She said.

I watched carefully as she sliced the lime. She's gonna cut her finger, I can already see it.

"Careful Soph." I warned her gently.

"What the hell?"

Oh my God. That voice...

Sophia looked up shocked, and just as I predicted, cut her finger. I whipped around, and there stood the man I never thought I'd see again...

Sophia looked to Liam like he was a ghost, and questioning if he was actually there or not. Her eyes began to water a bit. From the pain I assume, but also seeing Liam again.

He looked just as shocked to see me too. It's been so long...

"Danielle?" He asked even more shocked. I awkwardly waved.

I didn't know what to focus on more. The fact that Liam Payne was standing there, or Sophia muttering curse words, and holding her finger.

Holy crap...

Liam's eyes flickered back to Sophia, and he immediately rushed to her side to tend to her bleeding finger.

I backed away awkwardly to give them space. What the hell was he doing here?

"You're bleeding." Liam stated, but Sophia pulled her hand away.

"Don't touch me."

Poor Sophia. She still loves him. Sophia looked to me for help, so I spoke up.

"Um, Sophia. I'll clean it up for you." I told her, and she walked passed Liam. Liam looked so confused.

Wondering, why were two of his exes together...

Danielle C POV

I was brushing my blue hair, when Gigi ran into my room, she looked panicked or shocked.

"What's wrong? Did they find Eleanor or something?" I asked. What else could it be.

"Louis is here. He's actually here." She breathed out.

I dropped the brush, feeling my heart pound, and ran out of the room.

He's here?! What?! Oh my God!! What was he doing here?!

I ran down the stairs, and there he stood, looking around the house curiously. 

"Babe?"

He quickly turned around at the sound of my voice, and I immediately smiled, feeling so happy. He, on the other hand, looked at me like I was an alien. I didn't care though, I just ran into his arms that I missed so much, and kissed him.

"I missed you so much!" I said, feeling like crying. He chuckled, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Love, why the fook is your hair blue?!" He asked shocked, and we laughed.

"It's a long story. Oh my God! You're here! How? When?" I asked, all these questions in my head.

"I don't know, I just got this invitation. I knew you were in Hawaii too, so I came." He said, his eyes still glancing to my blue hair.

"Love. Really. Why the hell is your hair blue?" He asked. I sighed, and rolled my eyes.

"Go on. Make a joke." I said, and he laughed.

"Oh trust me, there's a million jokes in my head." He said, and we laughed as I playfully hit him.

"Louis? When did you get here?" Briana asked, walking down the stairs. Ugh. Great. At least I have Louis now.

"She's here too? What?" He asked, totally confused, and lost. I shook my head, not wanting to explain.

"Briana. Hey. Is Freddie here?" He asked, and I took his hand. Briana still looked confused.

"No, he's home with Ashley. What are you doing here?" She asked, and we all stood there awkwardly.

Perrie POV

I laid on a pool chair in a bikini, and soaked up the sun. I still can't believe Eleanor left us like that. We didn't even get the chance to talk things through.

I'm just curious as to how. She's a sneaky one alright.

Gigi POV

Liam, and Louis were here and so far all the girls were shocked and didn't know what to do. Sophia looked sick to her stomach as Cherly and Liam kissed, and whispered things to each other.

Louis just had his arm around Danielle, and Briana stood awkwardly to the side. They chatted quietly, and I'm guessing about the baby.

If Liam and Louis were here, did it mean Zayn was coming to?

The shade was real. Louis and Liam looked to me and continued glancing at me. And not in a good way. Of course. I'm Zayn's girl.

"Hello?"

I immediately smiled, and ran to the man I love so much.

"Z! You're finally here!!" I said happily, and we wrapped our arms around each other.

"Hey baby, what's going on." He said, and kissed me. I missed him so much, and gave him a million kisses.

"Zayn?"

Zayn and I turned to see a surprised Louis and Liam. Oh boy. This was about to go to another level of awkward.

But before that could escalate, Perrie walked in. Suddenly feeling possessive, I put my arm around Z.

Perrie dropped her glass of wine, letting it shatter on the floor, as she faces Zayn.

I felt Zayn freeze under my touch, and go numb. Was he ok?

We all watched as they shared eye contact.

"Perrie?" He whispered. What's going on?

Perrie shook her head, not believing what she saw. All our men were here. But Zayn was mine.

° ° °

Briana POV

Did I like that Louis was here?

No, not exactly.

Do I enjoy seeing Danielle and him together?

Fuck no, pictures are bad enough.

But here we were. The tension in the air was real, and we all sat on the white couches in the living room.

All of us.

Sophia, Danielle P, and Perrie sat next to each other. While I sat on a chair. Danielle and Louis shared a couch with Liam and Cherly. Gigi sat on Zayn's lap, and it looked like it was torturing Perrie.

This just got really interesting.

First of all, all exes were in one place, but so was Zouis. Louis and Zayn couldn't stop sharing glares.

Eleanor is lucky she left early. She would've positively died if she saw Louis. Just look at how she took seeing Danielle and I.

And if Louis saw Eleanor again...Danielle better keep his attention.

"So you guys gave been stuck here?" Liam asked.

"Mhm. And things have gotten a little out of control." Gigi said.

"Like my blue hair." Danielle said, glaring at Perrie.

All the guys just looked shocked, still trying to process all the girls in one room. It was almost too much for Zayn especially. He couldn't keep his eyes off Perrie. But Perrie ignored his glances.

Louis? I think he was ok. For one, him and I are somewhat tolerable. I'm not that much of an ex, just the mother of his kid.

But Louis caught on, that all exes were here, and he looked almost disappointed that Eleanor wasn't here. He didn't say anything about her though, so I could be wrong. But you could just see it in his face.

Part of him looked relieved though.

We heard the front door opened, and all us girls looked to each other. Who could that be? There were no more guys I think and Eleanor left.

Sophia immediately stood up and rushed to the door. Probably just wanted to leave the room.

"Who is that?" Danielle P asked. I shrugged.

After a few moments of waiting, Sophia finally came back into the room accompanied by the very Eleanor Calder herself.

Oh shit. As soon as she walked, I immediately looked to Louis to see his reaction. So did Danielle C.

Louis' jaw slightly dropped as his eyes met Eleanor's, and Eleanor...I actually felt bad for her. All eyes were on them.

Eleanor POV

No. No, no, no, no, no. What? I don't think the girls are my problem anymore...

I felt the ground beneath me sinking, and my skin felt like it was burning under his stare. My chest rose as I breathed heavily.

No...

"Eleanor..." He trailed off, and took his hand away from Danielle's to stand.

Seeing the mother of his child was bad enough, and his new girlfriend. Pictures as well, but seeing him with Danielle in person, holding her hand...

My heart was breaking more and more. I blinked tears away.

"Oh my God." He breathed. Danielle watched his every movement like a hawk.

We heard the front door open again, and Alex walked in. Oh no...

"Hey, you forgot your suitcases." He said, and shut up immediately when he noticed everyone looking at him.

Louis' eyes went to Alex's, and I couldn't read his face. He looked confused, hurt, sad, angry...everything I was feeling.

Louis was wondering who the hell this guy was, and why he supposedly had her suitcases.

The tension in the room only grew.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

10K 198 26
A 17 year old girl has been through hell sense age 13. From being abused by her dad and boyfriend to being bullied on a regular basis. But will all...
146K 4.9K 17
What happens when a pizza boy rescues a boy from his abusive ex, saves the boys best friends life and teaches the abused boy to love again? In this s...
44.7K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...
1K 36 23
Description~ // How Did We End Up Here? \\ - - What happens when 5 fangirls from America move to England together?!