With The Bad Boy ✔

xqueenrosie द्वारा

"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan li... अधिक

Disclaimer
Story & Character Aesthetics
PART ONE
Chapter 1 | Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer
Chapter 2 | Anything Cheesy Will Do
Chapter 3 | Bad Boys Over Bad Guys
Chapter 4 | A Drunk Prankster Told Me
Chapter 5 | Who Kissed You?
Chapter 6 | A Victim Of Bellamy
Chapter 7 | Jane
Chapter 8 | A Tinge of Jealousy
Chapter 9 | Third-wheeling
Chapter 10 | Lingerie At Homecoming
Chapter 11 | When Sparks Fly, We Ignore Them
Chapter 12 | How To Drown
Chapter 13 | Catching Feelings
Chapter 14 | All That Leather
Chapter 15 | Friday Night Highs
Chapter 16 | Jump
Chapter 17 | Caramel
Chapter 18 | Charlie, Charlie Are You There?
Chapter 19 | From The Window, To The Bed
Chapter 20 | Mama's Girl
Chapter 21 | Kisses
Chapter 22 | Ordinary People
Chapter 23 | Spill It
Chapter 24 | What Happens Now
Chapter 25 | Secrets
Chapter 26 | Seduce Me
Chapter 27 | I Spy
Chapter 28 | The Longest Day
Chapter 29 | Pills And Kisses
Chapter 30 | What I Want
Chapter 31 | The Pervy Kid
Chapter 32 | The Creepy Stalker Gets Rejected
Chapter 33 | Girls Chase Boys Chase Girls
Chapter 34 | To Love The Bad Boy
PART TWO
Chapter 35 | Steamy & Dirty
Chapter 36 | They're Coming After Me
Chapter 37 | Her Shadow
Chapter 38 | Bad News
Chapter 39 | The Cookie Thieves
Chapter 40 | The Right Guy
Chapter 42 | Alive
Author's Note
Chapter 43| The F?
Chapter 44 | This Was It
Chapter 45 | Reality
Chapter 46 | Lights, Camera & Action!
Chapter 47 | Wild Ones
Chapter 48 | Liability
Chapter 49 | Shit Just Got Real
Chapter 50 | Hormonal Teens
Chapter 51 | I'm A Little Insecure But You Can't Know That
Chapter 52 | Caught...
Chapter 53 | Coffee Break
Chapter 54 | Blow A Kiss, Fire A Gun
A N N O U N C E M E N T: THE BAD BOY'S PROMISE
SEQUEL IS HERE

Chapter 41 | Helpless

3K 109 5
xqueenrosie द्वारा

Song: Hurricane

Artist: Halsey

Today was one of those days where I was ready to be as stubborn as possible to get what I wanted. Mom had left for a conference thing out of state and  Brianna was my official babysitter, who am I kidding?

She was all set to party with the rest while leaving me in the hands of Bellamy but her plan sort of failed when my boyfriend had some last minute errand to run for his mom. It was pretty weird for Julie to bother him so much about work but I wasn't complaining because she had an entire collection to prepare.

If I were any sensible girl in a wheelchair, I would probably do as told and stay at home where I could be comfortable but instead I went far out to call a boy who I did a project with once to drive me to the party everyone ditched me for.

I was desperate and this was my only chance.

I started out the window of Tucker's car as he drove to the party.

"Are you sure you should be going? My cousin fractured his leg once and he was on bed rest for two weeks before we hopped around." He said.

I shrugged and kept my gaze outside. "I'm just tired of sitting at home all the time." I said truthfully.

Me and Tucker were world's apart, he was the shy, insecure guy who rather be pushed around by others than stick up for himself. When we worked on a project together it annoyed me how easily he was bullied while the complete opposite happened with me. But I was sure to change that about him today. I smirked as an idea came into my head.

"Do you still like Penny?" I asked him. He visibly startled and I noticed the way his irked up straight. "Maybe I can help you out with that." I offered when he avoided my stare.

He let out a shaky breath and I bit back a laugh. He was cute in his own way. "I-I don't think you can do a-anything. She's not into guy like me." He mumbled the last part.

I rolled my eyes at him. "You don't need to be buff or have a heavy voice to get a girl, ya' know? I'm sure Penny can cut you some slack." I referred to the time he gave her his hoodie to cover up a stain on her jeans. She didn't really need it but she accepted it and after that she tried to make a move on him but he was too dumb to understand.

"She's a cheerleader and I'm just some freak who gets pushed around." He said as he carefully took a turn.

"Then stop being that guy. Tucker, if you stand up for yourself then I promise I'll stand by you and as for the cheerleader thing, Penny seems to be the least bothered of that title. Make a move tonight." I instructed him.

"I've known everyone since kindergarten and it's been the same since then. Nothings going to change." He said. His shoulders slumped once again making me furrow my brows.

"You're going to fucking call me tomorrow and tell me that you kissed Penny. Got that?" I said as we parked at an empty spot on the street.

He tried to ignore me but I knew I sort of got to him, now I just needed to be one last thing. When he helped me onto my wheelchair, I pulled him down and ran my fingers through his hair and was full of hair gel. I grimaced but still tried my best to make his hair look nice. I slightly tugged on it when he told me to stop. Today just wasn't the day to tell me what to do. After I was done with his hair, I pulled out his shirt from inside his jeans and made him swear to never to do that again. Once he looked okay for a party, we entered and our search for Penny started.

"I think I'll just leave, unless you want a ride home." He said as we cautiously walked through a crowd. I had to be extra careful about my arm and leg.

"Trust me, there are a lot of people here willing to give me a ride home but that doesn't mean you can leave." I said.

He grunted but followed me anyway. When I spotted Penny, I tugged on Tucker's hand and pointed towards her.

"Compliment her and chat up a bit but don't ask about school or anything related to that. Talk about the holidays and then ask her to dance —"

"No way, no. I don't have it in me." He protested but I kicked him with my good leg and glared at him.

"You don't have a choice, unless of course you want to join the fractured leg club with me. I'll make it super painful." I warned him.

"Are you sure you didn't—"

"Attempted suicide and called it a accident? No." I said harshly.

He shook his head and I winced a little when I realized I completely misjudged him.

"I was going to ask if you hit your head but never mind." He mumbled, I barely heard him over the loud music.

I sighed and shifted on the wheelchair to get into a little more comfortable position. "Just kiss her when the two of you start staring at each other, will you?" I said.

He opened his mouth to say something but I pushed past him and made my way towards the den. It was full of familiar faces but I was glad it wasn't any of my close friends.

I instantly became the center of everyone's attention and before I knew it, I was in the middle of everyone who were intently listening to my accident story and signing my casts. I didn't miss every other guys attempted at writing there phone numbers. I had to glare at them to show I wasn't interested.

Who the hell would be when they had a hot guy like Bellamy to call a boyfriend?

It felt like ages since I had this much fun at a party. I laughed the entire time and I had zero regrets of taking a few extra painkillers for tonight.

But all good things had to come to an end. I was convinced my friends weren't hear but then I saw a glimpse of Luke and Natasha walking around with a few other seniors from school. I quickly ditched the jocks I was with went to hide in a secluded corner of the house. It was more of a make out spot for some couples giving them a little privacy but not entirely. I gagged at a drunken girls attempted to do something gross with a drunk guy. I teared my eyes away from that hallway and my eyes landed on a figure standing on the patio.

My curiosity got the best of me as I started to make my way towards them. They looked familiar and when I got closer, I got a better look at the guy standing there, his back perfectly facing me.

My stomach crunched and I was about to turn around when the guy turned to face me. That smug smile on his face was enough to my breathing, only it didn't. Before I even knew it, I was yanked outside into the cold. My wheelchair almost tipping my over. My scream barely a sound to those drunk couples making out just on the otherwise of the door.

"You little bitch!" He said as he pulled my hair, forcing me to look at his face.

Leon looked horrible, bruises and scars still there from that night at the lakehouse.

"You fucked with the wrong people!" He growled and I shut my eyes as he pulled harder on my hair.

"I didn't do anything!" I screamed but he wasbt phased.

"You could've surrendered but you had your little guard dogs try to protect you. Too bad we're always going to be one step ahead." He laughed, knowing how much more filthy he sounded. I dug my nails into his hand to pry his hand off my hair.

"What do you want from me? Why the fuck are you doing this?" I yelled at him.

He bent down and came extremely close to my face. Both his hands gripped either side of the wheelchair making me completely helpless.

"Keep your guard dogs away from us." He spat out.

"What the hell do you mean? You're the one who came after me!" I shouted at him, managing to sound less scared as my body was trembling.

"Bellamy, Keith and their friends. I want them fucking off our tail or I'll just fucking blow their heads off. Got that?"

What the hell was he talking about? They promised not to do anything and stay silent unless Trace tried to do anything. Why and how would they even—

My eyes silently widened as a thought appeared in my head but I quickly pushed it away, he wouldn't...

My heart was pounding against my chest and Leon's lips turned upwards into a disgusting smile. I mustered up all the courage I had to knee him where the sun don't shine.

He groaned and fell back a little and I tried to maneuver away from him but I was the least bit of lucky.

"Whore! You can't run from me. You made sure of that!" He yanked me towards him making me scream as I fell of the wheelchair. My leg luckily was stretched out but my arm hurt badly. Without a second to wait I felt his palm against my cheek and I screeched in pain.

"Let go you bastard! You're the ones who started it!" I tried to hit him but miserably failed as he took hold of my wrist my other hand hurting too much to even attempting to move.

"Then we'll end this tonight." He barked in my face before lying me flat on the ground and sitting on my waist.  I tried to struggle but his weight was too much and I couldn't do much with just one leg. My arm was still pinned on my side.

I was cursing at him profusely because I didn't know what he was about to do and it scared me even more. My body ached and I just wished someone would come outside. Fear was the only reason why I was the least bothered by the cold weather. I was sweating and shivering and awfully disgusted by the way Leon grinded against me to pass me off even more.

He held his phone to his ear and then he stared into my eyes as he spoke, "Change of plans, how about I bring Blake to you...Trace."

Even if I tried to contain myself it wouldn't have worked. Colors faded from my skin and I was utterly mortified.

"No, no no no. NO! Please! I'll tell them to back off please just no!" I begged Leon but he didn't care.

"She's beyond excited." He said into the phone before holding it against my ear. I shut my eyes and tried to move away hoping I didn't have to hear him but I was completely helpless.

"I'll be waiting for you," Trace slowly said. My breath hitched and I literally wished for the ground to open up and swallow me. "But not today, I'm giving to a fair warning. If anyone comes after us, I'll make sure I fucking them. I promise."

Fucking hell I had to stop Keith and Bellamy from whatever they were doing!

My body was shaking but I didn't have the energy to do anything in protest, I couldn't even think of something to say back. Not even curse because I was so fucking scared.

"I have to say, I was waiting to get my hands on you but not like this. Once your arms and legs work properly, me and you can have a little fun." Leon said as he stood up and fixed his clothes. I winced when I tried to move.

"It'll be a hell lot of fun when I beat the shit of out you." I said angrily. Even I doubted I could do anything to him. He laughed and bent down once again.

"Trace definitely didn't leave a hint of your goody two shoe soul did he?" He said as he lifted me up and back on the wheelchair. My leg and arm kicking him but only hurting me.

"Fuck you! I'm not your toy!" I spat out as I shoved his chest. He laughed again and shook his head as he stepped away from me.

"You'll find out." He said in a low voice yet loud enough to hear over the music. "Just get your friends away from us first."

He ran his fingers through my hair and straightened my shirt before walking through the backyard and jumping over the fence.

I was left staring at his retreating figure and that when the chilly winter air hit me, doubling the amount of shivers running around my body. The pain in my muscles crept in and I tired to calm myself down as I went back inside the house.

I held my cheek that was stinging from the slap I received and I forced myself to keep everything inside of me. I had to. I couldn't break down right now no matter how much Leon's threat scared me.

The hallway was still empty and I almost forgot how loud the music was. I felt completely helpless as I moved towards the crowded parts of the house. The party was in full swing and as I made my way towards the entrance of the house I realized I didn't specifically have a ride back home. I searched my purse for my phone but it wasn't there. I must've forgotten it at home. I let out a string of curse words as I struggled to control my stupid wheelchair. I was pathetic and completely helpless.

I glared at the boys who stared at me like I was a freak but then I let out a laugh when I realized I was a freak.

I told only imagine the shit that would go down when anyone would realize I was here, heck they probably would know by now.

"Blake?" I heard a familiar voice and a hand touch my shoulder. Still uncomfortable to the feeling of someone else touching me, I shrugged my shoulder away even though it hurt like hell. I didn't need to turn around because Harry swiftly moved to stand in front of me.

"You shouldn't be here." He said with his eyebrows creased at me. "At least not alone."

He was right and as images flashed in my mind if what happened earlier I felt tears prick my eyes.

"I'm not alone." I lied in defence.

He shock his head at me disappointedly. "I doubt Brianna or Bellamy would leave you alone for even a second if they knew you were here."

"And you wouldn't?"

"I would. All of us would but you know they can be the scariest." He chuckled but I couldn't help but frown. I was stupid. So stupid for thinking nothing wrong would happen. How could I even think it was over?

Truth was, Trace wasn't going to stop until he got what he wanted but I wasn't going to let him get that. I may have to convince my boyfriend to stand back but that doesn't mean I will too.

"Blake?" Harry crouched down to my level and gave me a worried look. I tilted my head to the side so he couldn't see my cheek which I knew was red even without looking at it. I could feel it swell the slightest bit. "Should I drive you home?"

I hesitant on nodding my head. I had to leave, I had to go to Bellamy and warn him now. I couldn't wait a second to save his life and Keith's. My heart hurt a little at the thoughts that dared to enter my mind but I was quick to snap them away. "Can you take me to Bellamy? His house?"

I could only hop to find my boyfriend there. Part of me knew he lied about running errands for his mother but part of me wanted to trust him. I was on the verge of crying at everything happening around me, it was too much, too fast. As we rounded the street I found myself grow more and more anxious and well, angry.

"We're here." Harry said before climbing out of his car and towards me. The ride was unbelievably silent especially since the two of us were together. Ever so often I would feel Harry's eyes on me and even though I tried my best to calm my shaking hands, the way my legs bounced up and down involuntarily made it hard to act normal. My heartbeat was uneven and I didn't know if I wanted to yell at Bellamy or seek comfort in his arms. Heck, if hope he's at home.

The door opened and Harry stood there with his arms crossed, wearing a serious face. "What happened at the party?"

I gulped at how serious and scary he sounded. I never saw this side of him before and it made me wonder if Keith and Bellamy involved these guys in their plan to take down Trace.

"N-nothing." I choked out. "I just regret going alone and hiding from you guys. Now I have to face everyone's wrath." I tried to laugh but my voice came out hoarse.

"You don't need to hide anything from me Blake. You can trust me that much." I sighed and my eyes looked everywhere but into his. I couldn't burden him with his. I already had enough people carrying the weight that should be on my shoulders.

Quite naturally, being rude seemed to fit for this conversation and I mustered up some confidence to look at him. "You're not my boyfriend. You don't need to know shit." I said bluntly. I felt awful but I couldn't involve him in my life too.

"I'm your friend. If something bad happens to you then I need to know." He exhaled deeply and ran a hand through his hair. "You're shivering like crazy and your expect me to be fine with this? Why the fuck are you hiding something from me?"

I shook my head and hoped my tears wouldn't fall. "I won't tell you, okay? The last thing I want is to rid your face of the smile and laugh that makes everybody swoon in. I don't want to fuck your feelings and I won't let you worry about me. I'm not going to expose you to my shitty life. You deserve to smile and laugh and be happy. Harry, you have a chance at being happy. Don't let me fuck it up for you."

"Bullshit. You—"

"Just put me in my wheelchair. It's too fucking cold out here." I cut him off. He was going to argue but a car stopped behind us and I heard the door open and slam shut. Before I could even shift in my spot I heard a loud grumbled sound followed by Bellamy's voice.

"You better have a good reason for sneaking out!" Bellamy said as Harry stepped back. I told see another figure behind him and it was undoubtedly Keith.

"I w-was..." I looked down and tried anything to firecracker at him. I should be the one screaming and shouting. Yet all I did saw stare at my cast.

"You what, Jane? Are you insane? If you don't remember yourself, let me remind you that your kidnapper is still in the run." He growled at me. He was going to say more but Keith pulled him back while Harry said something to him.

It was too late. I was already crying. Sobbing and my body ached as my shoulders jerked.

I opened my mouth to say something but only cries escaped it.

I found myself engulfed in Bellamy's arms that securely held me but just not enough to make every bad thought in my head go away. He gently rubbed my arm and pulled me closer to his chest. My body slightly relaxed and the sparks and electricity I usually felt were now making me calm and relaxed rather than excited.

He kissed my shoulder as I sobered up from crying. "Jane, let's get you inside." He whispered.  I nodded my head and let him pick me up and place me onto my wheelchair.

"Princess, is everything okay?" I snapped my head up at Keith's question. I opened my mouth to tell him but my eyes moved onto Harry and I stopped myself. I wasn't going too involve him.

"Alright man, I got this. Thanks for bringing her here." Bellamy said to Harry before pushing me towards the front door.

By the time we reached the front door, I heard Harry's car drive off. "Stop," I instructed Bellamy and he did as told. I turned around and found Keith standing behind me too. The looks on their faces made it hard  for me to do this but I had to fight my weak little self and I had to protect the people I put in danger because of me.

"I know you're going after Trace." I said in a monotone voice. Their facial expressions changed the slightest bit. "I know you've formed some sort of gang of yours and you have a lead buy I'm ongoing to have to tell you to back off. Now." I watched their blank faces and I felt confused as to what was going on in their heads.

"He's going to kill you." I whispered when all they did was change their posture and stare at me like I was a child giving them orders.

This time both of them sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Bellamy breathed out. I felt enraged by his pathetic attempt at lying to me.

"I'm talking about all the times when you told me you were acting as an errand boy for your mother, you were actually running after Trace thinking you could actually do something to him." I laughed like a mad woman at the two boys standing in front of me. "Are you guys plain stupid? Keith, where's your brain at? You guys can't do shit to Trace or any of his minions!" I yelled so loud that my voice cracked towards the end and my throat felt extremely dry.

"Everything's under control, okay? We have a shot at driving them away from us, from you. Just trust us." Bellamy pleaded as he took my hand in his when he kneeled.

I shook my head profusely and ripped my hand away from his grip even though the action made me feel cold.

"Keith, do you believe that?" I hoped he was sensible enough.

"We have to try. We finally have the upper hand in this. I'm not backing out."

I laughed hysterically at that. My insides hurt but I didn't care. I felt insane. "You guys are ridiculous!" I laughed louder. Bellamy's hands slowly gripped my shoulders forcing me to steady myself and look at him. I did neither as I mumbled things even I didn't understand.

"Jane, what's wrong?" Bellamy asked as I tried to calm myself from laughing.

"Princess? Did someone drug you? Why were you at the party alone?"

I shook my head and wiped the tears on my cheeks as I looked between Bellamy and Keith.

"I wish someone drugged me. It would've been better than what actually happened." I said as my breath hitched a bit.

"Enough, Jane. Tell us what happened." Bellamy's eyes grew darker and even though he looked angry, he didn't scare me. Even Keith didn't look scary even though his jaw was tightly clenched as were his fists.

"Leon left a warning." I whispered as everything came back to my mind. I reached my hand out and tightly held Bellamy's shoulder for support.

"H-he is...he will kill you. Both of you." I managed to tell them.

"Did he hurt you?" On cue Bellamy's eyes flickered to me cheek and I knew he saw the red print on it under the dim porch light. He moved away the hair that failed to hide the mark and graze his thumb over it. A little amount of the pain went away and I leaned my face more into his hand.

"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Holiday With My Neighbour _pure_LOVE द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

7.8K 505 24
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
327K 10.1K 25
I shrunk back into my seat as his head snapped towards me. He looked like his head was going to fall off. His eyes were blazing with rage. His face w...
276K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
Romeo and Juliet Katy Recast द्वारा

हास्य-विनोद

521 22 30
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...