Alive; jhope

By guccikth-

You were a choreographer, He was an idol. Jhope x reader started: 12.11.16 completed: 8.24.17 More

Prolouge
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
The End

XIX

21.1K 850 1K
By guccikth-

•hobi•
"What are you doing here." I sneered at her not wanting to have anything to do with her. She simply smirked and walked into the dorm. "Well hello to you too Hoseok." I am disgusted. "Excuse you, but I didn't let you in." I stood at the entrance not wanting to be near her or the same place as her.

"Oh Hyung, did you forget some–" Jimin stopped when he saw her. "Oh it's you." Jimin walked around her, taking precaution then stood next to me. "Hobi-hyung, what is she doing here?" I shrugged not knowing the answer myself.

"What do you want Jacqueline?" I bluntly asked. She smiled and walked towards me. "Oh you know what I want." She came closer to my ear. "I want you to be mine again." I scrunched up my face in disgust and pushed her away. "Never. Not after what you did to me."

She pouted. "Awe come on Hoseok. Remember the good old days. We had fun. And we loved each other." I looked her in the eyes. "Exactly 'loved' as in past tense. I no longer love you." She huffed. "Did you already find someone new?" I smiled thinking about Y/N. "Did you already find a new boy toy?" She frowned at my response.

"Listen–" She tried to speak again but I didn't care. I waved her off. And turned around again heading towards the door. She grabbed onto my hand. Preventing me from leaving. I felt nothing from her touch, no love, nothing but pure betrayal and anger. I pulled my hand away from hers.

"I have a date to get to so bye–" I could tell she was angry. "No. Listen to what I have to say." Now I was angry. "No you listen, I want nothing to do with you got it? I don't love you anymore. The moment you left me for another guy was the moment I stopped loving you. So–"

Before I could say anything else she grabbed onto my face and tried to kiss me. Jimin immediately pulled her off me. "What do you think you're doing!?" He yelled at her. Oh no Jimin's mad. He's so scary when he's mad. He's sweet one minute but get him mad and you see another side of him. I checked the time and saw it was already 7. Dang it I'm going to be late!

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Y/N.

To: Y/N <333
Hey, I might be a bit late! Someone is keeping me from leaving :(((.

From: Y/N <333
Who? And it's okay just as long as we still get to go out :)

To: Y/N <333
It's some girl that I do not like. She's my ex. And she won't leave so I have to deal with her. :(

From: Y/N <333
HOW DARE SHE NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE. Keep me updated because I'm bored.

To: Y/N <333
Will do. I'll text you back in a bit.

I sighed sadly. I can't believe she had to show up here. Of all days and ruin it. Ugh.

•••
•Y/N•
After hobi had sent me that text I frowned and threw my phone on the couch. I can't believe his ex showed up. You started to draw out of boredom. It was now 8:12 pm. An hour has passed. You checked your phone to see if you had received any messages. Nothing.

You tried not to think much of it. So you continued to draw. Then you received a message.

{1 new message from: hobi}
You quickly opened it. Wanting to know what was happening.

From: hobi
She made me sad.

That was all it took for you to grab your keys and head to your car.

To: hobi
NO ONE MAKES MY SUNSHINE SAD. IM ON MY WAY. READY TO SWING AT HER. >:(

You didn't wait for a reply and immediately started driving to their dorm. It didn't take you long to get there. You quickly got out of your car and rushed to the dorm. But you suddenly realized that you didn't know their apartment number.

You pulled out your phone to text hobi.

{3 new messages}

From: hobi
Wait what

From: hobi
Y/N no. Swing? Are you really coming hOLLY

From: hobi
IM SUDDENLY REALIZING THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY COMING OMF HERES THE DORM ROOM # ITS #XX

To: hobi
Wow you must really dislike her. Thanks for the number I'm on my way up.

You put your phone away and got on the elevator. You pressed the floor number they were on. As soon as it got to their floor you rushed to their dorm. You knocked. The door opened and you barged in. "WHOS THE ONE THAT MADE HOBI SAD." They all pointed at the girl that was trying to make a move on hobi. OH HELL NO.

You didn't take a second glance at her and ran towards her ready to swing. But before you could swing, she fainted.

Everyone gasped including you. You put your hands up. "I didn't touch her I swear. She just fainted." You took a better look at her face and you almost fell back from shock.

Jacqueline? My ex best friend?

•••
Another update, I'm on a roll! :> it's just when I suddenly add drama a whole bunch of ideas flow through my mind.

Also let me know what do you want your text name to be on hobis phone?

I hope you enjoyed! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 277 34
BTS x READER ONE SHOTS Enjoy! *ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss ᴏғ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ ✔ [SET 1] Jimin **Please only read the chapters I edited [for now] while the others are stil...
244K 6.8K 18
"𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰" [ Finished ]
7.6K 30 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios • disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk • start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020
27.4K 2.4K 68
♡ ︎𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 ♡︎ 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗷𝗮�...