Nico Goes to Hogwarts

By AshezBookClub

After the war with Gaea, Nico was hoping he would get some rest. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Hades a... More

The Request//Chapter 1
Hogwarts??//Chapter 2
12 Grimmauld Place//Chapter 3
The Blushing Game//Chapter 4
A/N
Another One?//Chapter 5
A/N
The Package//Chapter 6
A/N
The Train//Chapter 8
The List (Not a Chapter)
The Sorting//Chapter 9
WHAT!//Chapter 10
So Many Letters//Chapter 11
I was Tagged! (Not A Chapter)
Classes. Great. //Chapter 12
A/N
Tagged!
The First DADA//Chapter 13
Parkour??//Chapter 14
A/N
Surprise//Chapter 15
Lit (Not a Chapter)
Halloween//Chapter 16
Hey Guys and Q and A//Not a chapter
A/N Other Book
The Accidental Howler//Chapter 17
Tagged!!(Not a Chapter)
The Guest Professor//Chapter 18
His Worst Fear//Chapter 19
To the Rescue//Chapter 20
The Aftermath//Chapter 21

Good to See You Too, Al//Chapter 7

12.2K 324 189
By AshezBookClub

Nico's POV

I use the term "sleep" lightly. I basically just laid there staring at the ceiling, or, thanks to Leo, playing on my monster proof phone. I can on play games. No social media, or texting or calls, or anything, because that was still being worked on. However, I'm happy for the games to distract me when I'm bored.

Anyways, because of my powers, I only need about 4 hours of sleep. So, if I get any sleep, that's how many hours I get.

I was hanging in the living room area of our room. My room is on the right of the living room, while Sirius and Remus' room was on the left. I was playing on my phone, when Sirius and Remus came in. They didn't see me sitting in the chair, and they were having a moment. I silently went into my bed room, and continued playing my game. Wolfstar(I'm just going to call them that when they are together a lot.) made their way to their room. I was a bit alarmed, when, 10 minutes later, I could still here Wolfstar. Thanks to Hecate, I knew all the spells I could ever learn and how to perform them. I snuck out of my room, and went to their door. I quietly performed a silencing and locking spell, so they wouldn't be disturbed.
I went back to my bed and played some more on my phone, eventually plugging in headphones drifting off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

Italian is underlined
Greek is bold
Latin is italics

I woke up at 6, ready to meet Dumbledore. As soon, as I was up, I was restless. I decided to go downstairs and explore before everyone was awake. Unfortunately for me, not everyone was asleep. Luckily, the only people awake were Sirius and Remus. I smugly walked over to them.

"Next time you decide to have some 'fun', I won't be as helpful." I smirked as I sat down between them.

They both flushed red and whispered a quick thanks.

Sitting at the table, I started to get bored. After sitting for about 5 minutes, I decided to make myself useful and make breakfast, considering Mrs. Weasley wasn't up yet.

I made eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, French toast, and waffles. I made about 20 of each, and then tripled it with a spell. I put everything in the oven to keep it warm.

I sat back down, ignoring the look of shock on the boys faces. I checked the time, 8:30. The children should be down at 9.

"How–how did you-what?" Sirius sputtered.

"What he means to say, is how did you make all of that?" Remus said, still a bit in shock.

Sirius nodded his head vigorously in agreement.

"I enjoy cooking. And I haven't done it in a while, so since I was bored, I decided to be useful." I told them.

After I sat down, Tonks, Mad-eye, and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley came downstairs. Mrs. Weasley looked frantic.

"I can't believe I overslept! There is no way I'm going to be able to make enough food for everyone! What do I do, what do I do, what do I–" Mrs. Weasley fretted.

I interrupted. "Mrs. Weasley, there is no need to worry. I was up early and bored so I made breakfast. I left it in the oven to keep it warm."

Mrs. Wesley sighed in relief. Then, she came over to me and gave me a bone crunching hug. I felt myself tense, I'm still not one for being touched. She finally let go.

"Oh, Nico dear thank you so much. You are so sweet and so polite." Mrs. Weasley gushed.

"It was my pleasure. I haven't cooked in a while, and it is one thing that I love to do." I humbly replied.

Mrs. Weasley started setting the table, and everyone sat around it. We all seems to have 'assigned' seats. Mine was between Sirius and Remus. I was becoming impatient again. I glanced at my watch. 9 o'clock. Right on cue, the children staggered down the stairs. Still giving me a wary look, they sat down and began to eat.

Almost immediately, they started ravishing about how good the food was.

"This is even better than yesterday! What's different?" Ron exclaimed with his mouth full.

"Oh, Nico made it all today. He is amazing at cooking!" Mrs. Weasley replied.

Everyone kept muttering compliments about the food to me. I was very happy, even though I didn't show it.

I decided I would partake in eating today, even if it was only a little. I took a pancake, and brought my hand up. I lit a small fire and put half of the pancake in it, muttering a prayer to Persephone, Hecate, Hades, and the other gods. I did this out of view, so no one would question me. I saw Hermione do something similar earlier.

I checked my watch again. 10:15. I drummed my fingers on my knee. 10:20. I started tapping my foot. 10:25. I fiddled with my skull ring, which was my sword in disguise. 10:30. I sighed in relief as I heard the crack of apparition.

I stood up and turned around to greet Al.

"Now, now, I know you know not to scare me." I taunted.

"Ah, Nico, good to see you." Al said to me, holding out a hand to shake.

"Good to see you too, Al. It's been so long." I took his hand.

We did our hand shake(video at the top except they are not really smiling.). When we finished by shaking hands again, the others were looking at us in shock. Al laughed, a real laugh that only I had the capability to bring out of him.

"You know Dumbledore?" Sirius questioned.

"Why yes, brother mine, I happen to know Al from the time before Lotus." I remarked.

"Sirius is your brother?" Al asked.

"Yes, Al, and if there are no more questions, we need to talk. Urgently." I persisted.

Al nodded and followed me out of the room, into the living room area of Wolfstar's room.

"Al, I'm here on a quest from my father and your mother. They want me to make sure Harry Potter is safe for this year. They also want me to become a redo seventh year. I would be a transfer from Ilvermorny. Can you let me in Al?" I explained my quest.

Al looked at me, with that famous twinkle in his eye that he got from his mother.

"Of course, however I will need you to do me a favour." He told me.

I was surprised how easy this was going. I'm almost positive Al was keeping something from me, but I'm not going to question it.

"Alright, I'll do a favour for you. Thanks so much Al." I shared a rare smile, and Al's eyes widened.

"It is no problem, Nico. I assume you have been enjoying your stay here?" Al asked.

"Yeah, I learned about the whole Sirius and Remus thing and almost outed them. Also, had a panic attack, received my meds, and cooked breakfast twice." I recounted.

Al nodded in understanding.

"Lovely. I have to go call an Order meeting, but we can catch up later. It's nice to see you again, Nico."

"You as well, Al."

We opened the door to walk our, and all the children fell inside.

"And this is why I said important stuff in Greek!" I told Al, who laughed in response.

We walked around the children laying dazed on the floor, and into the kitchen.

"I'm going to go train. I'll be back later." I called to Al, before shadow traveling to the nearest forest.

-------------------------------------------------------

I trained for hours, burning off steam. I'm trying to keep my emotions from ruling my decisions, so I train to get focused. When I finally finished, I travelled back to my room and pulled out a drachma.

"Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering. Show me Will Solace at Camp Half-Blood." I called into the mist.

An image immediately appeared. It showed Will sitting on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He looked at the mist, and saw me.

"Neeks! Hi! Wait, are you okay? Why are you calling, are you in trouble. Death breath, what's going o–" Will rambled out.

I cut him off. "I'm fine, Mr. Sunshine. I just wanted to talk. It's been soooooooo long." I whined.

Will laughed at my antics. He suddenly turned serious.

"Will you be home at holidays?" He asked.

"I don't know. I have to ask my quest assigners. But, I will definitely come visit you throughout the year." I promised.

"Okay..." Will mumbled.

"Hey don't be sad. It's not like we won't see each other." I tried to cheer him up.

"Yeah, but I miss you!" Will complained.

"I miss you too, love. I got to go, but I'll keep in touch, okay?" I bit my lip.

"Okay! Bye, Sunshine, love you!" Will called out.

"Love you too, bye!" I told him, and swiped through the mist.

Not even a moment later, Sirius strided in.

"Having fun with your boyfriend." He taunted in my ear.

"Oh shut up, you had 'fun' with a certain someone the other night." I fired back in a low voice.

"Yeah, yeah. Well, I just came in here to tell you that it's 2 am and you should sleep. Night, Comet," Sirius remarked, and slowly backed out of the room.

"'Night Star!" I called after him.

I sat down on my bed, significantly more calm than earlier today. I knew this quest would be a challenge, and I couldn't wait for the fun part.

A/N: hey guys! The next part will include Nico on the train! Hope you guys enjoyed. Make sure to vote or comment or both if you enjoyed.
Peace out
-Ashe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3K 16
Harry Potter and crew are invited back for a redo of seventh year, due to events beyond their control. Nico And Will Solace are going to Hogwarts as...
298K 7.9K 21
Nico goes to Hogwarts because Hecate and Hades asked him to help Harry Potter to destroy Voldemort. He finds many familiar faces along the way as wel...
637K 20.1K 42
"I know what you are, Percy Jackson, Half-Blood Prince of the Sea." --- Percy, Annabeth, Nico and Will are thrown back into the Wizarding world for...
307K 6.5K 19
The half-bloods go undercover at Hogwarts, will they finish the year? Who is going to mess up their quiet? Because let's face it somebody will, read...