The Abandoned Child: Naruto F...

By jarodlikestowrite

Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and... More

Chapter 1: Naruto Uchiha?
Chapter 2: Graduation
Chapter 3: Sparring
Chapter 4: Mission to Wave Part 1
Chapter 5: Mission to Wave Part 2
Chapter 6: Mission to Wave Part 3
Chapter 7: Will To Live
Chapter 8: Madara Uchiha
Chapter 9: Training
Chapter 10: Awakening
Ive Been Tagged?
Chapter 11: The End of the Beginning
Chapter 12: Revenge
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Erase
Chapter 15: Join Me!
New Story!
Chapter 17: This Is War
Chapter 18: Revenge
Chapter 19: Broken
Chapter 20: Death of the Akatsuki
Chapter 21: Choices
Chapter 22: Till I Collapse
Chapter 23: No Love
Chapter 24: Attack on Tit-I mean Konoha
Chapter 25: Knowledge
ATTENTION READERS!
Chapter 26: The Return
Chapter 27: The Fight to End all Fights
Epilogue
The Student
Naruto Uchiha vs. Son Goku
Stolen Fanfics
Chapter 7: Mysteries
Chapter 8: The Sand People
I give up, lol

Chapter 16: 5 Kage Summit

38.4K 666 94
By jarodlikestowrite

"I still don't know why you won't wear the cloak Samui-chan!" Naruto whined as they walked down a path. Samui gave him a glare.

"Cause your little cloak is not cool." She said as she kicked a small pebble. He mocked gasped.

"What do you mean?! Black cloaks with red robes are like, the best. Then again, you do show most of your cleavage with a short skirt. So you wouldn't know a lot about fashion." He completely expected to be hit into the ground, just, not that hard. He rubbed his head as he stood back up. "That wasn't very nice."

"Hmph." Was her reply as she turned the other direction with her nose in the air. He dusted off his cloak before a vortex appeared next to the raven haired boy.

"Obito-nii!" He whined and pointed at Samui with an accusing finger. "She hit me. Really hard." Obito sweatdropped at his little brother's childish act.

"And yet you're going to face the 5 Kages and their guards. Yay." Obito said sarcastically, earning a nod from the only blonde in the group. Naruto shifted into a serious demeanor.

"Ah yes. There I should be able to fight at my full capacity. And I get to declare our little war and make true peace." He said as it was the most simple thing in the world. Samui sighed and rubbed her shoulders for like the 100th time that day.

"I still don't know how I feel about going against my home." Naruto frowned but shook the feeling of guilt off.

"It's not like you're doing any of the fighting. You're mostly here for moral support and kenjutsu skills. And the fact that you're my best friend." A small smile came across her lips as her face turnt a little red, something Obito did not miss. He tucked that bit of information into the back of his skull and looked at Naruto.

"Do you know when the meeting is starting?" He asked his little brother. Naruto looked at an imaginary watch, then looked at the sun and determined it was about 5 O'clock in the evening.

"Well, I wanted to arrive fashionably late so it has been running for a good 30 minutes. I should get going. Obito-nii, I want you to arrive in an hour at the least with Samui-chan." He grabbed Obito's collar and dragged it right next to him. "Please keep her safe Niisan." He whispered and let go. Obito nodded. "Wish me luck." Naruto said before putting on his mask and disappearing in a Kamui.

5 Kage Summit

"And that is how I know that the Leaf sent there man to Kill my brother!" Ay yelled with a slam on the table, causing most of the Kage's guards to be ready in case of a battle were to happen. Minato looked at Ay with a "You're kidding right?" look.

"Do you honestly believe I would send a ninja capable of defeating the Hachibi Jinchuuriki?" He asked with the 3 Sannin nodding at his words. Ay growled at the 4th Hokage.

"Of course! Someone fought Bee with a Sharingan, which is from your village!" Minato had a pained expression come across his face, making Ay mistake it for guilt before Minato spoke.

"There is only one Uchiha left Ay. You know that. The rest were killed in the massacre all those years ago. And the surviving Uchiha was off duty the same day you claim Bee was killed." Minato reasoned, making the other Kages nod at his logic. Ay was about to argue before a voice spoke up.

"As much as I hate it, the 4th Hokage is right. Well, technically he is only half right. You see, there are actually 3 Uchiha left. And one of them is me." Naruto said as his EMS flared, making everyone jump from their seats, weapons ready.

"Who are you and how did you get in here?!" A man named Mifune asked. Naruto chuckled darkly.

"You really think that a couple Samurai could defeat me? Please, I thought you were smarter than that. And as for who I am, well," he glared at each and every individual in the room, his eyes settling on Ay. "I am the executioner of Hachibi Jinchuuriki." He said as he smirked at Ay's enraged look. Ay charged Naruto with lightning all over his body and swung, and a shocked look came across his face as his fist passed right through the man.

"Why are you here?!" Gaara shouted. Naruto looked at him.

"To declare the 4th Great Shinobi War of course." He then looked at Minato. "And to test my skills against the 5 great Kages of course." He dodged a fist that shattered the wall behind him.

"Well, would a Sannin do?" Jiraiya said as he tried to hit Naruto with a large Rasengan. Tsunade went to punch Naruto again but he easily caught the fist and threw her over his shoulder.

"Maybe. Then again, you probably couldn't even defeat Nagato." The name made Jiraiya freeze, giving Naruto time to make a counter attack and go to slice the perverts head off, but was stopped by the infamous blade Kusanagi, which was held by Orochimaru. Orochimaru eyed his sword, his eyes narrowed down.

"Where did you get that sword!?" He yelled as he and Naruto started clashing blades. Naruto used one hand to fight Orochimaru and another to make one handed signs. Orochimaru's eyes widened. "Back up!" He yelled just in time for Naruto to spit out large balls of fire. A large wave of sand shielded everyone from the balls of fire. Naruto made another thing of hand signs as lightning went across his hands as he charged the wall of sand and blew right though it with the Chidori he made.

"What?" Gaara asked, shocked as to how his defense was now broken. Naruto made a couple more handseals and slamming them into the ground.

"Wood Style: Great Forest of the Heavens!" He shouted as tons of branches and trees uprooted from the ground and entangled the guards of the Mizukage, who were right in the middle of making there own signs. He then shifted his gaze to Mei. "I will not hurt you, for you have showed great kindness to my family and I." He said as he dodged another lightning fist courtesy of Ay and dodging a sword swipe from Darui, a guard for the Raikage. "You're a nuisance." He growled out before he grabbed Darui by the throat and stabbing him with his sword and throwing the now dead man across the room.

"Mokuton, the Sharingan, and that sword? There's only one person it could be, but, he died, right?" Orochimaru said outloud, making everyone pause.

"You know who this is?" Jiraiya asked him. Orochimaru was about to answer before he saw Jiraiya dodge some black flames.

"You will shut up you bastard!" Naruto said in an angry tone as he caught a punch from Tsunade and kneed her hard in the stomach, making her eyes roll back into her head and fall down, unconcious. Gaara eyed Naruto.

"There's something, familiar about his chakra." He said to himself. He sent another wave of sand but the man just used another Chidori and made the sand blast away. When the sand settled down, everyone looked around for the intruder, only for him to show up and kicked Gaara in the temple and into a wall, making him crash right though it.

"You're a pathetic Kazekage. The only reason why you even have the position is because you had the one tails in you. Now you don't even have that, and yet all you do is control sand. It's sad really, that you rely on your tenants power, it's idiotic." Naruto said harshly to the unconcious Kazekage. Minato had a flashback of Hiruzen Sarutobi saying those very same words to him about his son and daughter a couple years ago, making him think hard.

The fight was about to continue before Naruto noticed something. "Where's that Kage from Iwa?" He said before the old man's voice answered.

"Taking your comrades hostage of course." Naruto whirled around to see Samui gagged up and Obito no where to be found. Naruto forced himself to stay calm. k

"Where's the other one?" He said in a calm voice. Onoki chuckled darkly.

"After we capture the girl, we slapped some chakra supressers on him." He snapped his finger and Obito was all tied up without his mask. He gave Naruto a sheepish look.

"They caught me by surprise." Was his excuse. Naruto sighed and locked eyes with Samui, who nodded. Minato's eyes widened as he looked at the captured figure.

"O-obito?" He stuttered in disbelief. "Y-you're supposed to be dead." Obito glared at Minato.

"But my jiji saved me sensei. Something you couldn't accomplish." Minato looked anywhere else except for Obito, not able to deal with the guilt.

"What are your terms for there release?" Naruto said in a monotone voice, making Onoki smirk.

"You will meet for there capture at a desert valley in Wind Country and you will surrender. Only when you do that, will WE release the prisoners." Onoki said.

"Are you proposing a temporary alliance?" Minato asked. Onoki nodded, making all the Kage still awake smirk. Naruto looked at both his comrades and received nods from both of them. He straightned up.

"Fine. I agree to your terms. I will arrive by myself and surrender on the behalf of the Akatsuki. But, if there is a single scratch on any of them," he flooded the room with KI. "I will kill every last one of you, including the civilians of your villages. That is not a threat, but a promise." He warned as he disappeared in a Kamui.

I can't wait to write the new chapter. Yay! If you haven't checked out my newest book, Feelings of Revenge, you should. Sure its not fanfiction, but i heard its good from other people.

Til next time my lil demons!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696K 9.8K 30
The Sage of the Six Paths, Asura (and Hashirama), Indra (and Madara) and Hamura have given Naruto a gift. After being disowned, Naruto: trains like c...
56.8K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
11.1K 131 20
October 10th a day that would forever change the village hidden in the leaves. the four children of the yodaime hokage were born Naruto , Menma , Nar...
261K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...