My Chatting Mate *FIRST VERSI...

By SmilesNsunshines

[This is discontinued since there are a lot of plot holes, however I've written a new one. It's called My Cha... More

My Chatting Mate
1. Tree House
2. Dream
3. Traffic Light.
4. Cabin
5. Chat
6. Eavesdropping
7. Surprise
8. Secrets
9. Encounter
10. Decisions
11. Family vs Friend
12. Babysitter
13. Theodore
14. Crossed Fingers
15. Full Moon
16. Full Moon [ii]
17. Blackout Moment
18. It's from Tyler
19. Power Ranger
20. Video Chat
21. Crappy Pants
22. What a day
23. We Meet Again, Indigo.
Sloppy Kiss
25. Stop, just stop.
26. We've got company
27. I'm not stupid.
28. Theatrically
29. De-o
REDOING!
UPDATED!

24. My name isn't Power Ranger

3.7K 118 32
By SmilesNsunshines

Dedicated to @Abelscher0706 for the banner on the side :)

Alright guys, the previous chapter is definitely an April's Fools joke. Your comments made me laugh, some of you guys actually bought that story. Haha. Nope, Indigo will not turn into a werefrog neither is she going to be a frog. Hope that clears everything up!

Now let's get back to business.

24.

Awkward silence fills the air, except for a Hinder song that's playing in the background. I've been sitting in the same car for almost two hours now. I was very curious to know where he'll be bringing us to, but apparently this guy has other ideas. He will keep driving us around in circles until I decide to talk.

I've been mentally beating myself about it; just talk to him and everything will be fine. I wasn't feeling so freaked out, I'm just feeling so...coy being around him. Each time I try to strike a conversation and opens my mouth, nothing comes out. Like a famous expression that says cat got your tongue.

Drawing my lips into my mouth, I run my tongue over them before popping them out back. Taking a deep breath; here goes nothing.

"Hi..." I trail off when I saw him biting his lips, intentionally or not, I don't know. I just keep thinking how sexy it looks on him. I've always had a thing for guys who'll bite their lips in a seductive manner, especially those cute Tumblr guys you see. I could just stare at that little action all day.

He tore his gaze away from the road and place those midnight blue eyes on me, the corner of his lips tugging upwards. "Hello to you too, Indigo."

The way he mentions my name made me shudder. It sounded so sexy when it rolls out of his tongue. I was staring at him when he gazes back on the road. Examining every inch of his face, admiring the jaw line and his cheekbones. He doesn't need to do any contouring, he's a natural born beauty.

Perfection.

I keep staring at him when I could actually spend my time working out a plan on how to get out of this vehicle. I can't just throw myself out of the door, I wouldn't want to die just yet - totally not ready for the dying part. If only I got an invincible cap like Annabeth from Percy Jackson, then maybe I could fool him but sadly superpowers don't exist in reality. Those are just fictions and only exists in Hollywood.

Instead of getting my brain all exhausted, I just tap my finger against my thighs along to the beat of the current song. Another idea pops into my mind; I still have my cell phone don't I? How come I didn't think of that? I'm either getting forgetful or slowly getting dumb.

My hands slide up to my front jeans pocket and feel for my phone. When I felt the familiar shape protruding against the pocket, I pull it out.

"Who are you going to text?" He abruptly asks, stealing a sideways glance at me.

"My mother." I told him without thinking. I wasn't actually going to text my mum, I was going to text Avril and perhaps she'll come to my rescue - now that might be something that exists in reality apart from Hollywood; the saving part I mean.

I was beginning to type when the vehicle came to a halt. Looking up, I notice the familiar surroundings. We're in the woods - the woods where our Treehouse is located in. Pushing my glasses up against the bridge of my nose, I could see my Treehouse from where he'd parked the car.

I was slowly beginning to hyperventilate; we're in the woods, in a stationary car although the engine hasn't been cut off. And not to mention that I'm alone with him...in a car.

I gulped dramatically that you could almost hear me swallowing my saliva. Talk about a dramatic effect. From the corner of my eyes, I saw him shifting in his seat and he turns his upper body, facing me.

"Indigo, you do know who I am - don't you?" He query so softly and gently, like one wrong move will break me. He's treating me as if I'm a fine China vase.

I twist my neck to meet his curious blue orbs. Without saying a thing, I scrutinise him carefully. The more I look at him, the more he looks familiar. Like really familiar. Dropping my gaze and lands them on his muscular arms where it was tightly wrapped around the short roll-up sleeve of his tinted denim shirt. The shirt wasn't exactly tight, but I could still see how fit and toned his body is.

"My eyes are up here, honey." He says playfully, I don't need to look at him to know that he's enjoying my chagrin.

Blinking a few times while I avert my gaze elsewhere. Looking at anywhere but him would be better than letting him know that I'm blushing like mad right now. My gaze settle on the Treehouse up ahead. It has been weeks since I step in there. All of a sudden I was frozen to my seat and a blurry image flash in my head.

An image of a scared looking Robbie fills my mind, her mouth was moving but no sound was coming out therefore I can't make out what she was saying. Then I hoist her up in my arms at the same time that a howling could be heard in a distant before my mind goes blank.

I sat there with a dazed look on my face. What the hell did just happen? Was that some figment or was that the truth regarding the missing puzzle piece of my memory?

A bolt of electricity shoots up from my shoulder snaps me back to reality. My chocolate brown eyes made contact with his blue eyes. In a heartbeat, the worries in me vaporize upon staring at those beautiful eyes. I could see concern, confusion, and whatever else he's feeling right now.

"Indie, you alright?" He query, sounding concerned.

I nod my head slowly. Since his face was up close, I could make out the light freckles that sprayed on his nose, a small mole hidden in his right eyebrows, and a moustache growing on his upper lips, that looks a few days old.

"Do you remember me?" He pressed, his minty breath fans my face.

Giving him a quick glance of his face, I had finally recalled who this guy is. "Power Ranger?" I furrow my eyebrows in disbelief.

A wide smile erupts on his chiselled face, showing me his teeth. I melt when I saw a hint of dimples showing. I totally love guys who have dimples, they just look extra adorable.

"You remember," he says with happiness in his tone, "although my name isn't Power Ranger."

"Then what is your name?"

"Tyler Bay."

My eyes widen in shock. This is the Tyler Bay? The leader of the gang, who also happens to be the one that I always chat with? Is this really happening or is this just a dream? How is it even possible for me to be chatting with a gang leader online, when he's...oh god, great this is just great. Perfectly great.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes at how sarcastic my subconscious said the last sentence. I pull back, lifting his hands off my shoulder while ignoring all the pleasurable shocks coursing through my hands when my skin came into contact with his. I don't ever wanna let his hand go just so I could feel the tingles again.

But I have to. This is dangerous for me. First I have Ethan and Theo hot on my trails; Ethan became my teacher and Theo became a babysitter, and now I have their leader too, whom I've been chatting with all this while. Nothing is more frightening than knowing you've been chatting with some underworld people.

If my mum ever hears of this, she'll ban me from using the laptop and perhaps even cut off the Internet. I panic a little at the thought of no Internet - I won't be able to live without that wonderful thing.

A thumb on my forehead knocks me back to my current situation. Glancing at Tyler, he had a frown on his face and his face was closer than before. I remember pulling myself away from him, but that only made him come closer to me than ever.

"I don't want to see you frown, ever." Tyler states, his thumb still smoothing out the worry line on my forehead.

Unknowingly, a small smile made an appearance on my face. I find it rather cute that he's acting like this just because I'm frowning. I then notice that he's frowning too, without thinking too much, I too, place my thumb on his forehead imitating his action.

"Well, you're frowning too. So that makes two of us." My thumb easily glides over his smooth baby-like skin. If only I had a skin like his.

He stops his actions on my forehead, and direct his thumb over to my cheekbone. Soon, he was using all ten fingers to trace my face - like how a blind man would do in order for them to paint a picture of the person in their mind. Tyler took his time tracing every inch of my face. His fingers slide gracefully over my eyes, cheeks and when his pointer finger and thumb brushes over my lips, my eyes flutter close on their own.

The tingly sensation now has become an explosive firework that's currently occurring in my abdomen. I was yearning for more of his pleasuring touch and my hands were itching to do the same.

Bringing both hands up, I cupped his face and let my fingers wander on their own. My thumb slides to the bridge of his nose and I could feel a slight dent; maybe he's been a fight before. After my fingers dance their way all over his face, I guide them to his jaw line, starting from all the way in, near to his ear.

I lightly graze my fingers over his sexy and defined jaw line, feeling how he'd clenched his jaw when I did that. When both hands meet each other on his sharp chin, I instruct my pointer finger and thumb over to his plump lips. Tyler inhales a sharp intake of breath once my finger made in contact with his pouty lips.

I was feeling so bold, adventurous and definitely turned on. It felt so intimate doing this; we were only touching each other's face and yet I feel so turned on.

A low, deep growl rumbles from him, which made my fingers froze in the middle of his parted lips. My gaze tore away from his lips and lands on his eyes which was being shut tight. His nose was slightly flared, and I could see movement behind those closed eyelids. Tyler looked like he's controlling himself.

"Tyler..."

His eyes snapped open and a sharp gasp emits from my mouth. His eyes had turned gold, pure bright gold. I could only see one very strong emotion swirling in them: lust. Before I could ask anything, my phone rang. Swiftly withdrawing both hands away from his smooth face, I look around for my phone.

I was searching frantically for my phone, I didn't realised I had probably dropped it somewhere while I was too occupy with the feeling of Tyler's hand on my face and vice versa. Out of nowhere, a BlackBerry enters my vision. Looking up, it was Tyler who hands me the phone, and when I saw his eyes it has gone back to midnight blue.

That was weird...or did I imagine that?

"Thanks," I mutter. A zap of electricity shoots up to my arm when our skin came into contact. It was like the electric circuit kind of zap but it wasn't painful at all instead I crave for more. Which was weird.

Answering the call, I place the phone by my ear not even noting of who was calling me.

"Hello."

"Indigo!" Avril exclaims, panicking. "Where the heck are you!? I've been waiting for you since forever. My gas is running out alright. Where are you?"

Crap! I've totally forgotten about Avril picking me up after school. If I told her in with a friend would she believe me? Probably not. Avril doesn't even know I was chatting with someone she doesn't know, she'll probably go ape shit if she finds out.

I can't lie to her because I'm a horrible liar. Avril will be able to detect my lie - that girl is like a lying detector. So, what now?

Sparks coming from my thighs made me glance downwards. Tyler's hand was resting on my thigh, not in a creepy perverted way of course, in a comforting way. He gave it a light but firm squeeze, in a reassuring manner.

"I'm fine, sorry for not informing you earlier. I just need to clear my mind of some stuff, I will call you once I've reached home, okay?" I wasn't lying, I indeed need to clear my mind - there's just so much stuff that is going on in my life right now. "I'm sorry for making you wait."

Avril didn't respond right away. If it wasn't for her breathing, I would've thought she hung up on me.

"You're with someone right now. Where are you?" I hear shuffling in the background and the roaring of an engine. "Don't answer - I'll meet you there in ten."

I stared at the phone once the line went dead. Was she talking to me or to herself 'cos it sounded like she was talking to herself. And what's with people knowing my location these days? First it was Ryan and now it's Avril, did they plant a GPS system in me?

"You want to take a walk?" Tyler asks.

"In the woods? It doesn't sound appealing to me, I mean we're alone in here and god know what you might do to me..." I trail off when I saw his face contort into a deep frown, his eyes narrowing at me.

"I will never hurt you." He states firmly.

My body involuntarily shudders at the tone of his voice. It wasn't anger, more towards sincerity. "It feels so weird you know... We used to chat online and now we're sitting here talking, face to face." I gave him a small smile along with a soft chuckle.

It's true. We've been chatting online and now suddenly we're both speaking face to face with each other. It never crossed my mind before that I'll be meeting the person whom I've been chatting with.

"We can go through that awkward phase by walking with me. I need to show you something." Tyler says, his eyes soften.

Nodding my head, I turn to push the door open but only to be held back when his hand grabs my arm. Turning back around with a puzzling look on my face, Tyler shakes his head firmly.

"I'll get that door for you."

The little crowd in my head went aww at his chivalry. Tyler swiftly hops out of the car and jogged to my side, opening the door for me. Getting out with my grasp around my backpack strap and a phone in the other hand, Tyler takes my bag away from me and tossed it in the backseat.

"You won't be needing that anyway," He shrugs, closing the door after me.

After a while of walking, I decide to strike a conversation although I'm beginning to enjoy the sound of dry leaves crunching beneath our feet. Not knowing where to start, I choose to ask him about the girl he has been telling me about. But Tyler beats me to it.

"So, how are you?"

Placing back my phone in my pocket, I glance up at Tyler and had to crane my neck.Wow, this guy is taller than I'd thought. I'm only at his chest, and he's a head taller than me.

"I'm doing well..." I think, I silently add in my head.

Tyler gave me a quick look over and his eyes slightly narrow at me. I actually feared that he might have seen through my lie; relax Indigo, there's nothing to fear of if you aren't lying.

"Meaning in other words, you didn't come back into the woods?"

I definitely did not see that coming. Lie or don't lie. Lie or don't lie. Let's go with a white lie.

I swiftly run my tongue over my chapped lips, before answering. Here goes nothing.

"Not really..." I mutter softly, suddenly being fearful of what his reaction might be. For some odd reasons, I actually care about what his reaction will be; it matters a lot to me.

"Care to elaborate?" I didn't need to look at him to know that he's burning a hole at the side of my face.

I made an incoherent sound that mostly consists of my voice vibrating against my throat. "Erm...I may or may not have hung out at the Treehouse...the next day..." I slide both hands in the back pocket and drag my feet on the dirty ground, kicking the dead leaves at the same time.

I felt like a kid that was waiting for the mother to scold her child for defying her mother orders. Only the difference is, my mother could care less if I were to spend the night at the Treehouse with Avril.

I hear Tyler letting out an audible breath of frustration. Why would he be frustrated? I was the one that decide to go despite promising him not to. I didn't see any harm, and besides nothing happened that day. Before my mind could retract the episode, we'd arrived at the Treehouse.

Glancing around the place, everything seems to be in order. Not a hair out of place; which is a good sign, I assume. But something baffles me - why would Tyler bring me to this place? And how did he know about it?

"Hey, Tyler-" I broke off when his name rolls off my tongue with such clarity, which made my heart beats twice as hard. I notice that Tyler broad shoulder was shivering slightly; a wide smile stretches across my face - glad that I have that kind of effect on him.

And as if on cue, Tyler head snaps towards me and steps closer. His burly arm snakes around my waist, he lowers his neck to my level and his eyes was getting darker. "I love it when you say my name."

It was a major turn on upon hearing his raspy and husky voice. Biting my tongue, I respond by giving him a coy smile when actually I'm feeling all flustered on the inside. The sparks wasn't helping me to control my hormones; they are all over the place!

I want to kiss him. I want to run my hands all over his soft hair and disarrange it. I want his hands all over me, making me feel loved. I want to touch his toned body and I so badly want to-

"I can smell your arousal. What naughty thoughts are in your mind right now, Indigo?" Tyler whispers huskily in my ear as he playfully nibble on my ear.

It wasn't helping my hormones at all; my intestines were twisted into knots, swarm of bees attacking, and not to mention the comforting sparks that I'm used to by now. I had to bite my tongue to suppress a moan, and my mind doesn't seem to think that this is all abnormal; it thinks that this is perfectly normal for the both of us to react like this.

Tyler nibbling on my ear was ticklish so I pull my head back, but that only causes him to tighten his grip on my waist and pulls me back to his hard chest. "I've been waiting for so long and now I've finally found you." Tyler rests his forehead against mine, his warm breath tickles my face.

Something about the way he said it, made me feel that life is worth living. Disregarding the sparks, my mind went autopilot and my arms snakes around his waist and I dive in for an embrace with my the side of my face resting against his chest.

His tense muscles relax upon my touch, and he buries his head into my neck which calms me down. All too soon, his muscles went rigid and he secures his arm around my waist even tighter; in an overprotective mode.

A low growl rumbles from his throat, near my ear. His breathing picks up its speed, I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I could even hear his heart racing, and with the way it's beating I swear he's going to have a heart attack soon.

"Tyler." I mutter softly, hoping to make him forget whatever he's thinking about. It did help, for a moment.

"She's here." He said, looking at me with rage burning in his beautiful blue eyes. But the rage wasn't directed at me; I could tell.

"Who's here?"

My question was being answered with a familiar female voice, a couple of distant from where we are standing. I was trying to look over Tyler's shoulder, but he keeps blocking my view. I huff out in irritation but he ignored it. Tyler slowly turns around while blocking my vision.

But I manage to catch a glimpse of her red hair, and before anyone could do anything I yell out her name.

"Avril!" Happiness was evident in my tone.

Tyler swiftly turns to me, I bet if I were to blink I would've missed it. His eyes turned hard, widening at my sudden joy of seeing my best friend. "You're still with her." He says through gritted teeth.

I flinched not so subtly at his hard, cold tone. I then remember reading the letter he'd given me and some contents in it is regarding Avril, if I'm not mistaken. Tyler had told me to stay away from her but did I listen? No 'cos why should I?

"What am I going to do with you, my little mate." I hear him mumble under his breath.

"I suggest you let her go." Avril spoke for the first time.

Peeking over Tyler's broad shoulder, I saw Avril standing there in a confident and ready to fight stance. Pushing my glasses up, I took in her appearance; she wore a black bra top with a cropped denim jacket over it, a pair of skin tight leather trouser and a pair of black leather ankle boots.

Her outfit screams dangerous. Avril looked pretty slim in all black - I'm not saying she's fat but she just looks hot in black.

A shiny object catches my attention. My eyes flickered to the object that she was currently holding in her hand, clutching it tightly. Squinting my eyes a little, my breathing hitched in my throat when realisation finally hits me. I may have not seen it in reality but I've watched enough of The Originals to know what's in her possession.

Avril was holding a silver dagger with a deathly glare directed towards Tyler.

**********

So, school is gonna start in 2/3 weeks time & I'm trying to upload as fast as I can despite my sort of busy schedule (does that make sense?) I cannot believe that people are still reading this, you guys are absolutely incredible! Have you guys heard of the Wattpad Prize? I was thinking of submitting this book but they only accept 'Complete' books -_- So if any of you have any completed books, I urge you to go join it! Let it be an experience :)

I realised that I haven't been doing much dedication/Shoutout, so I'm going to start doing it again :) I'm going to give you a dedication if you leave nice comments & a Shoutout if you submit banners/covers or vice versa. Sorry if any of this a/n doesn't make sense because I'm having a mild headache + I'm feeling sleepy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...