Danjur (Adult Interracial Sto...

Galing kay JurrissiaChambers92

Her friends believe that the longer she stays single she would become bitter, angry, and dependent on any typ... Higit pa

Danjur (Adult Interracial Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 13

475 21 5
Galing kay JurrissiaChambers92

Danjur sat in the car and cried. She was distraught that she was unable to start the car and drive the 20 minutes home. Once she had finally called herself down she soothed herself as she felt fluttering in her tummy. She weakly smiled to herself. As she pulled and took calming breaths. Knowing herself and the emotional wreck she was in at the moment she knew as soon as she stepped in the house she was going to break down in front of Quincy all over again. It had began to pour and she took her precious time walking up the walk way. Quincy stood quietly in the door waiting for her with open arms. As soon she reached him she began to sob again. He lovingly wrapped his arms around her drenched body and carried her inside. He took her upstairs and peeled the now wet dress off of her and pulled one of his t-shirts over her head. He placed the towel on the pillows and laid her in bed. He climbed in bed beside her in on his boxer briefs. She continued to sob on him and he held her, contently rubbing circles in her spine.  She had finally calmed down for the third time. "How could she do that?" He didn't speak a word. He knew she needed to get her thoughts out so he let it run it's course. He stayed quiet and continued to hold her as her rant continued. "What kind of person does that to their children and not care? She stood in my face and blamed him for every wrong thing that has happened in her life. She made it seem as if she had no flaws. The look in her eyes as she spoke were dead. It was as if she truly didn't care." Danjur sighed and pushed her hair out of her face. "I gave Popeye the sonogram." She said quietly and looked up at Quincy as he looked down at her surprised. "I left before he could respond." She answered before he could ask. "I don't know if I'm more hurt that she didn't care or the fact that she knows that it was wrong and still blames everyone else so easily." By now her anger had simmered and she was a lot calmer than before. Quincy softly stroked her hair as she subconsciously rubbed her belly and began to fall asleep. "Promise we won't end up like them. That we'll do so much better." He sighed, kissed her hair and spoke. "That is something you will never have to worry about. You'll be the best mother you can be with me here to support you through it all." She smiled and snuggled closer to him. She wrapped an arm around him and took a deep breath as his scent filled her nostrils, as she drifted to sleep.

Nick looked at Dream once Danjur walked out the door. "You just can never be satisfied unless someone else is miserable. Doesn't it bother you that your own daughter dislikes you?" Dream folded her arms. "That ungrateful little brat has always been dramatic and given me hell but Nicholas was always there to swoop in and make it all better for her." He was shocked by what he was hearing from his wife. "She was a child Dream. I'm her father. What was I supposed to do?" Dream scoffed. "You did exactly what you wanted. I was stuck with those kids alone! My family disowned me because of a man who left me with 3 toddlers! I was alone!" She screamed. "I was there! I picked up the pieces where their mother should have been. She was to busy drinking to take notice that all they ever wanted was her attention. Even for 5 minutes. They didn't ask for much. If anyone is being an ungrateful brat here dream it's you. She is going to be a mother. I am beyond proud of the woman she is because I know I helped her get there. She found someone who loves her and wants to be there. Don't try to break her if that." He placed the sonogram in her hands and kissed her tear strained cheeks as he headed back upstairs to go to bed. Dream sat at the bottom of the stairs crying and staring at the sonogram. She was completely lost.

Danjur woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. She walked in the bathroom and saw that she looked like hell. She had raccoon eyes and extreme bed head. Her eyes were puffy and red, get face was blotched and she looked like Rudolph. She turned on the shower after brushing her teeth and washing her face. She had clients and she was determined to get through the day without letting her mother's heartless words get to her. Quincy had radio interviews and a tv interview to attend so he wasn't there to make all the noise she's so used to. After getting dressed and doing something to get hair she did applied natural makeup and headed out the door. Arriving at the photo shoot a little early she set up and responded to a few emails. She sent baby shower sonogram invitations in the mail as a save the date and would inform them on the gender soon. Her client stepped in and her face lit up. "Danni!" Kelly exclaimed as she walked to get with open arms. "Congratulations honey." She placed her hand on Danjur's rounding tummy. "Thanks. How have you been? We haven't seen each other in forever." They caught up as she changed and sat in the chair for hair and make up. "I'm so happy for you and Quincy. Oh my gosh I'm so excited." Danjur giggled. "Thank you. I'm a little nervous. All of this is so new to me. Living together, engagement, marriage, kids and a career. It's kind off scary." Kelly grabbed her hands. "You are going to make an amazing mother and wife. That kid and Quincy are lucky to have you. You're happy. Stay that way." Danjur thanked her as she wiped a few tears. After the shoot she headed to the office to meet with a new potential client. After 2 meetings she headed to the television studio Quincy was currently filming live. As he was about to perform Danjur walked in stage. The crowd erupted with cheers. "Welcome, welcome." She chuckled. "Thanks for having me." She turned to Quincy "Are you surprised?" He chuckled and nodded. "Very." He kissed her lips. The audience awed. "So you guys have been making a lot of buzz with your home videos. The fans love it and you both are like the most adorable things on earth. So we have a clip of a recent video of Danjur sleeping and Quincy taking to your belly. I don't think she's seen this one." Everyone laughed. "No I haven't seen that one." They rolled the clip. "Hey baby. Your daddy here. Just wanted to let you know how lucky you are to have this beautiful woman as your mommy. We're going to love you and support you in anything you choose to be in life. Your mom is the most amazing person I have ever met and I'm lucky to have her. You're gonna make her a amazing mother. It may not seem like it now but you're already loved." The clip ended and Danjur was in tears as she cupped Quincy's face and kissed him as they all cheered. " I love you so much." She turned to Wendy. "He has helped me through so much and what a lot of people don't understand is that me and Quincy have been best friends for years so this isn't a rushed relationship. Like he really knows me and I wouldn't change a thing. Marrying him is what I want and having this baby with him will only make the adventure much more interesting." The crowd loved seeing them together. "Well folks what better way to end this show than by having Quincy here perform.

After leaving the show Danjur and Quincy headed over to a video shoot for the cover of People magazine. "Have you decided on a wedding date yet?" Quincy asked. She nodded. I want to do it before I have the baby. She may have been conceived before but I want her born after. He nodded. "So let's say in about 6 weeks. Everything is fully planned and paid for all we have to do is change the date on everything." He kissed her cheek and came to the realization of what she consistently repeated. She. "Wait did you say she?" Danjur smiled and nodded. "How are you so sure?" She wrapped her and around his neck and looked up at him. "Luna came to me last night in a dream and told me she was the happiest child thanks to me and you." He kissed her. "Luna huh?" She giggled and nodded. "I like it." Danjur squealed and kissed Quincy happily. Once the photo shoot wrapped they happily went home to enjoy the rest of their night together. Upon arriving home a package was delivered addressed to Danjur. "This is for you love." Quincy stated placing the package in her lap. "Does say who it's from?" He called after him as he continued to cook dinner. "No. There's no sender. Did the guy say who it's from?" She said in return. "No. Open it." He encouraged her. She carefully cut the box open and removed the blood red tissue paper back to reveal a recent photo of her and Quincy constantly stabbed with rose petals with blood and a fake realistic bleeding heart. She instantly dropped the box and let out a curdling scream. Quincy ran to see what the problem was. He saw how shaken up she was so he took the box and sat it in the trash in the garage. He walked back inside and sat beside her. "It was Tyler." He wrapped his arm around her. "Are you sure?" She nodded and showed her the message she received from a blocked number. I hope you enjoyed the gift bitch. I told you it wasn't over. He sat the phone down. "We'll get through this. Keep calm. I'm here." She curled up under him. 

After he finally got Danjur to sleep, Quincy made his way into the office to call their lawyer. "Bobby, how's it going?" "Quincy, it's going. How are you and the misses?" Quincy smiled. "Good actually. We're expecting so things are going pretty well." He loved the fact everyone who surrounds them are genuinely happy for them. "Congratulations son. Now what can I help you with?" Quincy went on to explain what the circumstances were with them lately. "I'll have the documents completed first thing in the morning." He sighed of relief. "Thank you,so much Bobby. I'll talk to you in the morning." He placed the phone on the hook and headed towards the stairs only to be stopped by a knock on the door. Quincy was shocked to see this person standing on their doorstep this time of night. "Harp. How's it going?" They shook hands. "Quincy. I'm doing well. How are things with the both of you?" He nodded and smiled letting him enter the house. "Is Danni in?" Quincy pointed towards the stairs. "She's upstairs sleeping." Harp nodded and was about to leave until he heard a delicate vibe call his name. "Babygirl. Nick called me and told me about the fight between you and your mother." Danjur didn't say anything. She took a seat between the two. "I didn't want our talk to result in the split of you and your mother." She shook her head. "The relationship between me and her was already non existent way before you reappeared. Now what's the real reason you're here?" He hesitantly grabbed her hand. "I want to pay for your wedding. Me,Pita and Nick discussed it. We want this to be a gift. You have done so much for so many people and You're already successful. I couldn't me any more proud. I know I wasn't there and I do apologize deeply. Just don't say no, and if it's okay with you we both want to walk you down the isle." Danjur began to tear up. She knew Harp was well off and so was Nick. Nobody has ever offered to do something as sweet for her. Nick did so much for her as a child and young adult that she couldn't dare ask him for anymore. "I couldn't ask you to do such a thing." She whispered with tears in her eyes. "You don't have to." Quincy silently rubbed circles in her back. She nodded and hugged Harp tight. He sat back and looked down at her belly. She looked down and looked back up at him and nodded. Kids weren't in her book just yet but she was happier than she thought she would ever be. She opened her robe to reveal a lime green sports bra and shorts and exposed belly. She was very round and was showing more now than ever. She kept it a secret for a while. Her next appointment was going to reveal the sex of her baby but in her heart she knew it was a baby girl. "What are you gonna name her?" She looked up at her father. He simply smiled. "Luna. Luna Isaine Hilson." (Pronounced I-san-e) "It's beautiful and unique. I named all of you. That was the only thing your mother let me do." He chuckled. "We were really happy. I'm just glad you're happy. The both of you." He kissed her cheek and stood, shook Quincy's hand and left with his heart feeling content and over flowing. After fixing her chocolate covered strawberries from earlier, they climbed in bed and peacefully drifted to sleep.

A month later Patience helped usher a very pregnant Danjur into the backyard of Quincy's mother. The theme was Fancy ladybugs. As she entered through the door in a red flowing dress. The top was lace flower print and the skirt was sheer and stopped above the knees. She wore white Giuseppe wedges. Her now dark brown hair was in wanded toussled curls. The yard was decorated to look like an in door garden. She was in awe. She smiled as she greeted everyone. All of her best friends and family friends had arrived. She was starting to meet some of Quincy's family. After mingling, hearing everyones speeches they ate their catered meal and desserts, then the gift opening began. Down to the last gift she was requested to close her eyes and not peek. Once she was alllowed to open them, she was met with a giant tan teddy bear with a lavender and white bow on its head and a huge white box with lavender polka dots. Qiuncy stepped from behind the bear. She chuckled with teary eyes. "Hi." She whispered onto his lips. "What is all this?" He smiled and waited for everyone to quiet down. "Danni. You know that I feel like this is the best gift in the world and there is no way I could ever repay you for this. So to try to measure up to it, me and a few others thought this would be the best way to start." The video clip began to roll. "Danni. This is a very important time in your life and it's the most amazing things any woman could ever go through. We are very proud of the woman you have become and we can't wait to mee your baby girl." Her fathers, brother,and Quincy's father and brother walked into a room in the house to reveal a lavender, white, silver and black baby room. The walls were decorated with flowers and trees and animals all in solid colors. Then there it was, He first and middle name on the wall in silver, black and white. "We love you sweetheart. Quincy." The clip ended and everyne turned their attention back to Quincy. "As you can see we've been very busy while you were busy yourself.  Our daughter is not even here yet and I love her more than enything in the world, just as I do her mother. This is my gift to her." He pulled the ribbon and the walls of the box fell to reveal a black hand crafted sleigh crib. "It's beautiful." She said in between sobs. Quincy helped her stand up and wrapped his arms around her delicate body. "You're beautiful." She kissed him for what seemed to have been a million times. "Thank you so much." He kissed her lips again. "You deserve it." Danjur's day and in the back of her mind she missed her mother.

It had been a few weeks that passed and Danjur woke up that morning truly missing her friends and her mother. She rolled out of bed and took a quick shower. She pulled on a white quarter sleeve shirt and a emerald green jumper dress. She  pulled on a pair of of black print stockings and a pair of her favorite black comfortable boots to match. She ran her hands through her hair applied light make up and neutral lipstick. She headed downstairs to get something to eat and found the girls sitting at the dining room table as Quincy stood in the kitchen and cooked. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked in shock. All four of the head snapped up. "Morning to you too." Mel said with a chuckle. Danjur walked over to Quincy and kissed him happily. "I love doing that." He said against her lips. "Me too." Someone cleared their throat. "We are trying to eat here." She giggled and he chuckled. Quincy handed her a plate of her favorite craving lately. Peanut butter waffles with apple wood bacon and light syrup, yogurt and orange juice. She took a seat at the table next to Tiffany. "So what's on the agenda for today?" She asked as she dug into her food. "Well, we're gonna go get you refitted for your dress since you're a firm believer of your dress fitting you and not the other way around." Mel said as she rolled her eyes. Danjur giggled. "That should be every brides method thank you very much. Plus I'm a little heavy in the mid section." She said causing the table to erupt with laughter. "Anyway. So dress shopping and spa it is." They all nodded. Quincy shook his head. "Well while you lovely ladies steal my girls for the day I'm going to get the moms and spend the day with them." Danjur began choking on her orange juice. Tiffany patted her back until she caught her breath. "Moms as in mine and yours?" He nodded. "And theirs also." None of the girls seemed to protest. "God help me." Danjur mumbled as they all rinsed their dishes and put them in the dishwasher. "Let's go before Q killls me and Luna both." They all chuckled and headed out the door. Danjur's dress was custom made. It was an A-line Strapless White Ivory Satin,  beaded Empire Waist Maternity Wedding Dress. She asked for a diamond studded strap to go across the waist. She was completely happy with the fit and the new changes. She needed the spa day but she was concernedd with leaving Quincy with all of their mothers.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

107 0 2
just find out what will being drama and different events cause she isn't a hero or villain at all and yet some people take a liking to her quickly ev...
103 0 11
Adult content. She can't leave him alone. Will she lose herself trying to keep him?
91.8K 3.8K 27
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦π˜₯𝘦π˜₯ 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘡 𝘨𝘢π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘒𝘯𝘀𝘦.
206 0 22
With a town seemingly turned against her and a family with no control over her out of control moods, Jewel sees no other way of lightening the load t...