The Betrayed Hero.

By LeahBates2

Harry Potter never thought his life would turn out like this. Harry goes through a Creature Inheritance and... More

Chapter 1 - Inheritance?
Chapter 2 - Gringott's (Part One.)
Chapter 3 - Gringott's (Part Two.)
Chapter 4 - The Meeting.
Chapter 5 - The Past.
Chapter 6 - More Vaults?
Chapter 7 - Horcrux's and Lesson's.
Chapter 8 - Lesson's and the Dursley's.
Chapter 9 - End of the Dursley's.
Chapter 11 - Seeing the Vault's (Part 2.)
Chapter 12 - Confrontation.
Chapter 13 - Diagon Alley.
Chapter 14 - Remarking.
Chapter 15 - Meeting of Mates.
Chapter 16 - 2 Weeks Later.
Chapter 17 - Reunion.
Chapter 18 - Vampire Nation.
Chapter 19 - Harry Potter Missing?
Chapter 20 - Unexpected Messages.
Chapter 21 - Christmas.
Chapter 22 - Wedding and Bonding (Part 1).
Chapter 23 - Wedding and Bonding (Part 2).
Chapter 24 - Plans.
Chapter 25 - Attack.
Chapter 26 - Information and Tonks.
Chapter 27 - New Home and Surprise.
Chapter 28 - More Surprises.
Chapter 29 - Welcome to the World.
Chapter 30 - Battle (Part One).
Chapter 31 - Battle (Part Two).
Chapter 32 - The Reveal.
Chapter 33 -Meeting.
Chapter 34 - Sentence.
Chapter 35 - Goodbye's.
Chapter 36 - Epilogue.

Chapter 10 - Seeing the Vault's (Part 1.)

49.1K 1.3K 137
By LeahBates2

It had been a week since the torture and death of the 3 Dursley's and the Inner Circle had enjoyed every aspect it.

Hadrian seemed a lot calmer to the touch of others now, before hand he found it hard to allow people to hug him or hold his hand, now he had less of a problem with it. His nightmare's had also disappeared, since the Dursley's were gone they no longer haunted his dreams and since he had joined Tom the Horcrux no longer sent mind-crushing dreams.

Hadrian was feeling a little down as the days went by, he watched as almost everyone around him kissed their lovers and were happy together while Hadrian still did not know his own mates. Hadrian was a Creature through and through, the longer he goes without seeing his mates the more depressed he would become.

Tom and the Inner Circle were doing everything they could for the young Vampire Prince, he had become a great friend and loyal companion to them all and it hurt them to see the boy so distraught. They so far didn't have any luck as all they had to go on was two males and they were males, there were many of them in the Wizarding World.

Draco decided it was time they got out if the Manor.

"Why don't we go and look in your 6 Vault's Hadrian? We have all been dying to see them." Draco asked, he like the others had been wanting to see the inside of the oldest Vault's in Gringott's.

"Sure why not?" Hadrian said.

It was decided that Tom, Severus, Draco, Bill, Charlie, Remus and Sirius would accompany him to his Vault's, they were well known as Light Wizard's, spies or simply unknown which meant they would be able to get into the bank and out without people bothering them.

An hour later and they were all in Diagon Alley and making their way to the bank, they had to take a detour since Bill and Charlie saw their old family in the area. They cut through Knockturn Alley as they all knew the Weasley family would never enter such a dark place. Half an hour later and they were at the bank with the Weasley family on the other side of Diagon Alley.

It had been a long time since Tom had been inside Gringott's bank and yet it had not changed at all. The large group walked up to the front desk and to the Head Goblin.

"How may I help you?" The Goblin asked, he knew who this young man was and how nice he was to the Goblin nation so he had to be nice in return.

"My name is Hadrian Aldane and these are my friends, we would like to visit all my Vault's one at a time." Hadrian said in a big and clear voice. He may have made friends with the Goblin nation but he would still show them the respect he knew they deserved.

"Very well, please place a couple drops of your blood onto this parchment to confirm who you are." The Goblin said, Hadrian doing as he was told. The Head Goblin then called for Hadrian's Vault manager, which was Griphook.

"Back again Mr Aldane, and with friends. Which Vault would you like to visit first?" Griphook asked, he somehow had a feeling this was going to be a long day.

"I think we can go to the Black Family Vault." Hadrian said, Sirius was happy about this since it had been many years since he had been inside his own family Vault.

Griphook nodded and they all boarded the cart that would lead them down to the Vault's, a couple of moments later the cart stopped and they all stepped of (most of them swaying in the process). "Mr Black, Mr Aldane you are both member's of the Black family, one drop of blood from either of you will open it." Griphook explained before stepping away from the door.

"Go ahead Sirius, this is your Vault Lord Black." Hadrian said before he too stepped back from the door. Sirius nodded and sliced his hand with a knife that was near the door, after one drop had touched the door and it opened Sirius' hand was healed and they stepped inside.

There was easily million's of gold Galleons, even more silver Sickle's and quite a few bronze Knut's. Sirius was a very rich man, which made all of the difference since he had spent almost 13 years in Azkaban prison with no money to his name.                                                         

While there were quite a lot of jewel's all over the large Vault (including uncut stone's, rare gem's and very expensive jewellery) there was many more books and tomes, these were mostly all Dark which Sirius had hidden away when he was swayed to the Light. There were books on potion's, spell's and charm's that some Wizarding people would never have even heard of.

"We are going to have to come back at one point." Hadrian said with a sigh as he looked around the large room.

"Why is that Hadrian?" Sirius asked, he was looking at his mother's old Tome, it contained some spell's she had been trying to create but never got around to finishing.

"Because of how much we will have. I will move all of the jewel's into one Vault, all of the tome's and book's into one Vault, all of the potion ingrediant's into one Vault, all of the money into one Vault, all of the Ancient Antiques into one Vault and all of the weapon's into the final Vault." Hadrian explained, he thought that this would make it a lot easier to find something when he needed it.

"That is a good idea Hadrian, it will make it easier to find the object's we are looking for." Tom said with a smile, Hadrian really was a smart boy for his age.

"Yes, but we are just looking through the Vault's for anything you want today, we will return some time in future to rearrange everything." Hadrian explained, the other's in the room all agreed with this.

"Before you leave you will need these." Griphook said, he was holding up a box that had been close to the door, when he opened it inside rested two rings.                                                              

One of the rings was thicker than the other and it was all black in colour, it had the Black Family Coat of Arms engraved in silver in the centre of a black Onyx.                                                             

The other ring was thinner and looked to be a bit more feminine, it was black and silver in colour with the Black Family Coat of Arms engraved in gold in the centre.

"What are these?" Hadrian asked as he looked at the two rings.

"The thicker one is to be worn by Lord Black, the head of the house. This belongs to Sirius Black and goes on your left ring finger." Griphook said, he took out the ring and presented it to Sirius, once it was placed on his finger it resized itself so it would fit perfectly. "The second ring is for the Heir to the Black Family, should something happen to the Lord then the Heir takes that place. This belongs Hadrian Aldane and goes on either of your index fingers." Griphook explained, when Hadrian was handed the ring it also resized to fit his finger perfectly.

After this was completed the large group walked out of the Vault and the door shut behind them, they all got into the cart once more before heading deeper into the bank. After another couple of minutes the cart stopped and they were standing in front of the Aldane Vault.

"Once again Mr Aldane, a drop of blood will open the door." Griphook said and Hadrian did as he was told, the door swinging open a couple of seconds later.

This Vault had million's of gold Galleon's, thousand's of silver Sickle's and not that many bronze Knut's. On top this there was also money (currency) from all over the world and from different times, there was even Muggle money for all the different countries.                                                   There was a lot of jewel's and jewellery around the large room (mostly uncut stones) as well as a lot of rarer stones that Hadrian had never seen before.                                                           

There were quite a few books and tomes in the room but not as much as there was in the Black Family Vault, however some of them were a lot rarer then those in the Black Vault.                  

There was also weapon's of all shapes, sizes and time periods in the Vault, some of them looking to be thousand's of year's. However there was many Ancient Antiques, Hadrian was able to tell they were all from different times and different places his family had seen through the years, they were easily some of the most precious item's in the Vault.

"Mr Aldane, this too is for you." Griphook said, he was holding a box slightly smaller then the one in the Black Vault and when it was opened it revealed a single ring. The ring was quite feminine but still obviously for a man, it was mostly silver in colour with intricate design's around the entire ring, in the centre was a large ruby with four silver and pointed fangs holding it in place. Further down the ring there was one smaller ruby on either side of the ring. It looked to be the perfect ring for a family of Vampire's.

"Why is there only one?" Draco asked as he looked at the ring.

"Because the Lord is already being warn by Balthazar Aldane, King of the Vampire's. This here is the Heir of Aldane ring and is to be worn by their son, which means this belongs to you Hadrian. Wear this on the same index finger that holds your other ring." Griphook said, he presented the ring to Hadrian who did as he was asked and watched on in shock as the two rings melded into one.

"What happened?" Hadrian was panicked, thinking that he had been rejected as one of the Heir's.

"Do not panic, this happens when there is more then one ring. They have melded into one for the time being but when you need one of them think of that ring and it will appear, it makes it easier then wearing many rings." Griphook said the last part with a smirk, he then led the large group out of the Vault, once the door was firmly closed they got into the cart and went deeper into the bank.

They came to a stop outside of the Hufflepuff Vault and once more Hadrian gave a drop of his blood so the Vault would open. This Vault was a lot bigger then both the Black and Aldane Vault's as it had been going for many more years.

This Vault hardly had any jewel's and jewellery within the large room (there was some dotted around the room but not as many as in the two previous Vault's).                                                       There was million's of golden Galleon's, million's of silver Sickle's and thousand's of bronze Knut's, this Vault had been collecting interest for many years so there would be a substantial amount of money in the Vault.                                                                                                                                 There were some Antiques that had been collected during Helga's time alive and since that was over a thousand years ago they were all very old.                                                                 

However it did not come as a surprise that this Vault was filled mostly with books and tomes, some of these were school books from Hogwart's early days, some of them were from other Magical schools, some of them were even Muggle stories and school books. There was also some hand-written journals with Helga's life in them as well as some spell's she had created herself.

Once more Griphook came forward with a box, this one being the same size as the Aldane Vault meant there was only one ring within it. The ring for Hufflepuff was actually more feminine then the Black and Aldane ring's, it was a pure golden band with a Celtic design in the centre. On top of that in the centre was a large yellow stone (yellow Sapphire) and on either side of that there was two smaller Onyx gems.

"This is the Hufflepuff Lord ring, as Mr Aldane is the only living Heir of Hufflepuff that make's you the Lord of the house. Any Lord ring is placed on the left ring finger." Griphook explained, Hadrian placed the ring on his finger and once more it resized to fit him perfectly.

"Which Vault would you like to visit next?" Tom asked, he was mostly excited to see the Slytherin Vault but he would also like to see other the two Founder's Vault's also.

"I think we will see the Ravenclaw Vault next." Hadrian said, Griphook nodded and they walked a couple of feet to the left of the Hufflepuff Vault since the four Founder's were all grouped together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 9.5K 26
18 lonely years Severus has been without his vampiric mate. Now, another has come into his inheritance... Disclaimer* STORY WAS NOT WRITTEN BY ME
161K 4.8K 24
A sudden appearance of someone long fogotten, changes the wizarding world. She will come when the wizarding world needs her most and change every est...
1M 25.6K 30
Harry thought that he the perfect life. Friends who cared for him, mother and father-like figures and people to teach him things, but it was not all...
678K 16K 42
Harry goes through his creature inheritance and finds out he has been lied to by all his friends. His mate is the dreaded Dark Lord. But, what if Tom...