Beating The Odds

De TierraMarcel

And sometimes, against all odds, against all logic, we still hope. ALL FUCKINGGGGG !! rights reserved. DONT T... Mai multe

1.
2.
3.
4.
5
6.
7.
8.
CAST
9.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25/TheEnd

18

1K 54 15
De TierraMarcel

Dior Combs. 💰

2:30pm ⌚️

"I understand you don't talk to me because who I married but put your boyfriend in his place." I said to my sister, I came to meet up with my sister before it was time to pick up Khloe from her training classes.

"What place am I putting him in exactly Dior ?"

"Out of Khloe way, he keep popping up on my wife and if it happen again we will have some problems."

"Why your wife can't be telling him come them please? I'm just asking because all this information new to me Dior."

"Because I seen it with my two eyes, look man just tell him stay away from her I'm not trying to beef or anything."

"I know because ain't no beef, beef is me smacking Khloe down just because she was fake from jump. Beef is me going to her shop starting some shit that's beef."

"Chill with that, that's starting shit that won't end pretty. She don't say anything about you so don't say shit about her."

"Damm you married this bitch and went against the blood cold ?"

"Family over everything with me but you won't play with her and think it's cool either Dee."

She didn't say anything back because the man was coming with her food.

"Right Dior, you won't play with my man and think it's cool so what ?"

"How we get here man ? I came here asking you to check your boyfriend and a heads up that's he still on Khloe line but you looking pass all that."

"I trust my man that's why I'm looking pass that, but I'll take the heads up long as you know Khloe still texts Jay I seen the text messages." She smiled drinking from her cup.

"And you smiling? You hate my girl face it we blood but if you put hands on her ima let her beat your ass." I said standing up leaving out this hole in the wall food place.

I got in my car and went to pick Khloe ass up, I should've made her drive or walk. After me pulling up on them the other day she was texting him days later, again she told me she was telling him to leave her alone. Now I had to take matters into my own hands.

"Hello baby." Khloe got in the car kissing my check. "You smell good."

"Thanks how was your first day ?" I asked pulling off heading home.

"It was so much fun but hard at the same time, I couldn't take the pictures right but end up catching on. The paper work part was my thing so I pasted that with no problems."

"That's wassup same time tomorrow ?"

"Yeah all this week, how was your afternoon ?"

"Cool I met up with my sister, your ex girlfriend. She throw the fact you still be texting Jay in my face."

"Why can't she mind hers ? Oh my gosh I asked him to leave me alone." She rolled her eyes. "If you don't believe me you can go through my phone."

"Did I say I didn't believe you ? No you my wife man I ain't about to creep through your phone." I pulled up to a red light looking over at her.

"Okay so we drop it and move on that boy is blocked from everything."

"Did you talk to Diamond?" I knew they was beefing over something small let Khloe tell it.

"No but if she keep faking on twitter Ima fuck her up I know that much."

"What ?" I was confused. "Y'all beefing that bad ? What really happened Khloe ?"

"She was mad because I didn't pick up my phone, I was busy doing hair or working. She told me I only fuck with her when it's beneficial. I let that go but she took it to Twitter."

"Y'all need to sit down y'all to close for the childish bullshit."

"You right but she want me to call her but she didn't know if I was going through something when I was."

"You right boo, I don't know but don't feed into that Twitter bullshit."

"I'm not my job is watching everything until I'm done training."

"Yeah I know, what about your mother ?"

"She called me today, asking how my life was going married and I told her better then ever." She smiled. "Bullshit and all."

"We good no matter what."

"I know I love you, I promise I'll make better decisions I can't lose you."

"Love you more Khloe we in this for life."

*

Sammy T. 🤘🏽

8:33pm 📱

"I don't need your ass Sammy understand that, you ain't the only nigga walking this earth." Diamond said walking around the kitchen in nothing but her underwear like she wasn't bleeding.

"Okay."

"Yeah okay, you can go back to your baby mother with that attitude because it's pointless on this side."

"Cool."

"You come in here late every night just stay where the FUCK YOU BE AT !" She yelled in my face, I pushed her back some and went back on my phone.

I don't know what's been up with Diamond this was how she acted everyday, I would do one little thing and she couldn't stand me. She wasn't acting like this before she went to her mother house for a week but when she came back she was a new person.

"You can go back to your mother house and walk in her house all type of hours or when you want for real." She put the rice into the water.

"I will if that's what you want Diamond."

"I do you can start now, want me help you ?"

I shook my head and got up heading towards our room, I told Diamond when I moved in she only had one time to try and fake put me out and I was gone. I can see if I was out doing her wrong but I wasn't doing shit but worried sick about her and being a father. I couldn't stand Draya and she ain't give me this much of a headache.

She was right behind me, I start packing my things and she was really helping me. She was low key pissing me off and hurting a nigga feelings at the same time.

"Man I don't know what I did to you but on some man shit I apologize, I love you like shit Diamond but once I'm gone that's it man." She didn't say anything back she just threw my shirt at me and start crying.

I knew something was eating her up I dropped my hands free of everything and went to wrap my arms around her.

"I hate myself so much Sunny, I'm
so sorry." She cried in my arms.

"Why you hate yourself Di ? Why are you sorry ?"

"I hate everything about me, I am
so fucking dumb, I'm pushing everybody away that I need. Don't leave me I love you I'm sorry."

"Shhhhhhhh ! Shhhhh it's cool." I rocked her side to side letting her clam down I picked her up laying her on the bed so she could take a nap,I went downstairs to cut all the food off and lights off.

Her eyes was open when I came back into the room, I removed all my clothes getting into bed behind her.

"Talk to me baby." I pulled her closer so her back side and against me.

"It feel like I'm losing my mind, my best friend not talking to me, my mother hates me. It feel like everybody turning on me."

"Why them people hate you Di ?"

"I don't know, they hate me for no reason, I was always there for Khloe but she giving me her ass to kiss. She couldn't even call or text back when I needed her the most. That's so fucked up to me."

"So that's who you was talking about on Twitter last night ?"

"Yeah if I see her today or tomorrow I'll beat that girl ass."

"I wouldn't let that happen so why you hate yourself ? It seem like you not letting me in as your nigga you need to let me know these things"

"I feel like I don't think, I just go and do dumb things without thinking now I'm hurting at the end."

"So what you do Diamond?"

"Nothing I'm just saying, I always been that way."

"Talk to me more so we can work on those things man, I can't have my girl walking around hating herself."

"Okay I love you Sam."

"Love you to baby." I kissed her the back of her neck."

*

Jay'Ceon Clark 💰

11:50pm

"Stop putting your hands on me girl." I had Dime hands behind her back like I was taking her dumb ass to jail. "This shit getting old man."

"Why you keep trying to be apart of this girl live ? She's married. " she got one arm free smacking the side of my face. "You making me look dumb ! You keep saying how you only want me but doing shit like this."

This was the type of shit I came home to, I couldn't come home to cooked food I had to come home to attitude from a little ass girl.

"Can you calm down damn ?" I pushed her back forward away from me. "This shit childish."

"Why can't you leave this girl alone ? The bitch don't want you !"

"I don't want Khloe ass you keep listening to these people they going to keep making an ass out of you."

"So you telling me to my face you over her ?" She got in my face looking at me in my eyes. "Is that what you telling me ?"

"Yeah I'm over her, now move out my face." She nodded and backed up. "I know your brother telling you this shit but he need to mind his business little nigga a bitch."

I left her standing right there looking young and dumb, I was 100% over her. I couldn't keep a girlfriend because I never had who I wanted, little did Dime know I was seeing somebody else.

I went into my room and start taking my clothes off for a shower, I wanted to go see Chyna tonight but I didn't want crazy ass Dime following me because Chyna ain't going to play with her she going to beat her ass.

My mother told me I feel off but I don't give a fuck I was young and wanted to have fun, I was to young to have to report my every move to somebody. My mother didn't like nobody but Khloe but she was low key starting to like Chyne maybe because she was pregnant with my child.

*

Really short I know 😩 this book is no longer working out for me ! I'm going to do a time skip hoping it can fall into place, if you have an idea of how this book should go DM me I'll give you credit. IF NOT ✌🏼

TierraMarcel 👎🏽

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

144K 10.9K 61
Stay here don't otherwise you will see consequences A girl sleeping peacefully. And ready for her college. But before returning from college. Her lif...
3.2M 136K 118
Your typical story...with a twist.
2.5K 629 40
Random thoughts morphed into little poems🌻 *Most Impressive Rankings* #89 Thoughts out of 75k stories #10 articles out of 883 stories *Other Ranking...
14.4K 374 30
You guys are still here? My life is drama I'm surprised your interested. Yeah it's Emely Gilbert here. Can you believe everything that happened? W...