From The Ashes We Will Rise

By CLexa_Ajey

Clarke and madi becomes the new grounders. The unidentified ship because the new sky people. Octavia and wonk... More

02 - Forest Of Memories [1]
03 - Seeing Memories That Never Happened
04 - well . this is . Awkward .
05 - always worried

01 - We're Not Alone

457 11 1
By CLexa_Ajey

The ship slowly began to land until our pilot noticed a female with her gun pointing directly at us.

"General would you like me to continue the landing?"
The man asked.

The general remained silent.
Not knowing if it was a great idea to stay on this plant or leaven while we can.
Now we know that we are in fact not alone.

"I need orders sir"
Said the man.

"Father. She seems harmless"
I said snapping his attention back to our situation.

Short moment after to my words left my mouth the lady shot our ship.
Signaling us to leave or she will fire again.

"Land"
My father voiced

"But sir she jus-"
The pilot complained
Only to be interrupted by my father yelling

"You asked for an order. And I gave you one. Now land this ship. We either die fighting her or die searching for another home. We already lost ours. Now land"

As our pilot named Rick
decrease the pressure on his controls.
I felt the bottom of us hit the ground for the first time in 5 years.

We heared no shots being fired.
Just the engine shutting down.
We all traded looks.
Waiting for someone to break the silence but not anyone of us datred to.

"Riley, take our people at the safe so in case our body doesn't agree with this planets air. You all will be safe."
Said father

"But dad. I wanna see the new place"
I begged

"Go to where I told you because your brother and I will go for the test"
Father said looking at me and rick.

When we got to the safe.
It was about 200 people in one room.
There's a window just before the height of the ceiling.

I climbed on the desk filled with paper from the engineer who used to work here.

Out side looked mostly dead.
But this place is all green.
Color in a world of black and while type of place. Literally.

I see a vehicle driving closer to us.
Every second my heart beat father.
What if she brought her friends and kill us. My father and brother is trying to see if we'll enable to survive here.
Not die!

The lady was blonde but I just not noticed she had red with it. She slowly walked out, gun in hand.
She yelled bit I couldn't hear from the thing glass of the ship.

My father then walked out to face her.
They seem to be talking and making agreements.

He walks back in the ship.
Moments later he makes an announcement

"People of K-452 we are able to stay that will be our new home but we have to set ground rules in order to stay. Please exit the safe and head right outside"
My father said

It's nerveracking that father actually decided to go by the rules of someone else.

It felt so odd stepping on dirt again.
The smell of fresh air and the trees all around was amazing. Better then the once we had in planet Kepler.

"I was born in space. Not on a planet. I was sent down here along with the others. 100 of us. We were all prisoners. And no. Don't panic I'm not gonna kill each and one of you. With that being said. I knew how it felt to feel trapped and locked up. So I'm not gonna put you in jail as long as you follow the rules I'll have to give. And 5 years ago I called this planet a home. And I lost it due to radiation. So I also know how it feels to lose a home and to lose loved onces.
The said blonde. Right by her side was my father.

"I am Clarke Griffin. The legendary Wanheda. I wasn't born a nightblood-"
She added

"What's a nightblood?"
A little girl named Lillian asked.

"You'll see in minute little one"
Said Clarke smiling at the curious young.

"Your general and I will shake with both our blood to agree to follow the rules and who ever doesn't obey will be imprison or get sent out and shortly die due do lack of food and dehydration."
Clarke explained

She then take her dagger and cut her hand and pass the blade to my father. He does the same. They shake.
And grip each other's hand.

We realize Clark's blood is in fact not red. Rather black. Haven't seen that before.

She want over the rules and decided that shell be back to bring food and water. And that tomorrow shell help us build our temporary homes. We can rebuild when we get our things together.

"General. I'd like you and i to talk and bring a your gaurds if you don't fully trust me. We have we alot to discuss and go over. We talk at my place in about 30 minutes"

"Of course. Wanheda"
My father agreed

30 minutes after that

I find myself sitting next to father in the back of Clarke's ride.

Another 30 minutes we reached our destination.
A village?! People. Wow. And food!

When we got down. Clarke as greeted by her people.

"Skai Prisa is home!"
A little kid screamed smiling and more kids came running up to her.

"Go To your classes. My nightbloods.
You have alot to learn"
She said as she bent down to hug each young.

"Your great with kids too huh?"
I questioned.

Her attention turned to me and smiled.
"Yeah, are you?"

"Kindda. Not all the time."
I said making her slightly laugh.

As we walked toward her a bigger house. I asked
"How exactly did you get the name of Wanheda?"

"Years ago I ruled along with..Lex-...the heda. She and I fought many battles. When I first got to earth i burnt 300 of her people. She was pissed. But time passed and we.... We learned our differences and similarities. I helped her fight the Mountain Men. The grounders battled them for years and each time they lost. Until I came and we worked together. She had the warriors to win. And I had the knowledge to win.
People just started calling me Wanheda after all what I've done"
Clarke said

I might have just met her but I knew she was a greater person then anyone could ever imagine.

"What does... wanheda and Heda means anyways?"

"Heda means Commander of blood.
And wanheda means Commander of death"
Clarke had sadness playing in her eyes

"Hey... Clarke.. can I ask you a question? I might not be allowed to ask but I'm just curious"

"Yeah. Sure"

"Where is the heda? Shouldn't she be here by your side?"

Clarke looked down and walked in silent for a while. Until she began saying.
"Shes dead. She was killed. And died in my arms"

Does Clarke and the heda were in love?... I mean why would they rule together?..... Or they could be related. A royal family?..... no. Clarke was born in space and killed 300 of lexas warriors..... So love?

"Please sit down with me"
She said.

We sat in large room. With a long table in the middle. I'm guessing this is where the make doscions.

"Read over the rules with your people and set a signal when you are ready to met and hand in the signed agreements. My people and I don't want war. But if you or your people disobey the rules we've been following. We will take action.
The punishments is imprisonment while we talk about the well deserved consequence. If one does get in that situation we either send them out of green valley and die slowly out in the dead land. Or suffer the same amount of death they caused. That is if death is involved."
Clarke turned on commander mode when talking about her people and land.

But I can feel she's not all cold and strict. She has a fun side. I can feel it.

"Is there any questions?"
She asked.

"Yes. Wandeda. How long will it take to build homes? May we cut down trees to make a well stable houses?"
Father questioned

"It shouldn't take that long. Since I'll be sending my workers and carptenters to help you out. Over the years we have gained more strength.
And more abilities we never had before. Life has evolved. Maybe my people should help yours how to hunt.
Also. Yes we'll be cutting down trees. Not every tree could be cut down. Some spreads poison and kills life around it. Therefore we'll help you identify what we can and what we cant"
Clarke said.

"Thank you. Clarke"
I whispered.

"Anytime"

Our eyes met.
Her blue eyes with black ring around the edge is intimidating.

"planet Kepler 452b were the most advance out of all Keplers.
So as you could help is survive here. Maybe we could help you guys learn new technologies"

My father looked surprised on how I was willing to share information about our home knowing we just met clarke.

"That would be great, thank you.
We'll store food and water in my jeep and you guys could drive it back. Just follow the road. It'll lead you back to your ship. You landed by the main road so it shouldn't be hard to get back to. Just in case I'll be riding my horse. And I'll be back here because my presence is needed. We are planing on opening the bunker. to get 1,200 of my people underground. They had to live in the safe because they're not nightblood. They wouldn't have survived the primfaya.
So let me know when you are ready to agree to follow the rules."

She then stood up.
And walked over to the door.
As we followed I realized it's getting dark.

"Madi. Gather food from the farmers and hunters say it's orders coming from me."

The girl who's been quite since we got here was named madi. She could be Clarke sister or.... daughter?

"Wanheda. I thank you for our welcome here. I was expecting you to fight us out of your planet. But I was wrong about you"
My father finally spoke.

His acting odd.
His not himself.
Usually he had problems following rules made by others.
And saying thank you to those who's new isn't his usual thing.

"I was in your situation before. Heda was more ruthless then I am. Because she didn't know how it felt to come from space and land in an unknown place.... all she ever knew was the ground. And she protected it and who's on it with her life. When she died. I promised to accept those who may land again. And today your ship came and I was deciding if you are a threat or a friend."
Clarke said.

She like talking about heda.
She seems important to Clarke.
But I can tell she looks at heda separately from how she sees Lex....

My father asked to walk around.
But Clarke added a symbol on his forearm. She said show it to anyone who try to harm him.

"My people know my symbol. They wouldn't try anything if they know I am alright with you"
She explained

She and I are sitting out side by the large house. Silence filled the air.

"This is personal but may I ask who is the heda to you. Clarke?"

She stared at the ground. Thinking deep if she would answer my question or just ignore it

"She is someone more important to me. More then how the people warshiped her. I deeply value her. Not because she was valuable as the heda. But because she was smart and brave.
She told me about how she lost her love one after i lost mine."
Clarke said.

"I'm sorry clarke. I was just wonderin-"

"Don't apologize for a question that's innocent"
Clarke looked in my eyes.

"Food and water is ready to go. Clarke"
Madi I ran up to clarke.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
New fanfic

Don't for get to hit ☆ vote ☆
And add this to your Library if you haven't already done so🤗🤗🤗

♡From The Ashes We Will Rise♡
♡Chapter 1♡
♡We're Not Alone♡
♡Riley's POV♡
♡work count : 2042♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 29.1K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
463K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
162K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...