05 - always worried

[Lexa's pov]

Clarke and I ran out to see what was falling from the sky

Her eyes met mine.
I couldn't help but slightly smile

"I remember when you were falling"
I whispered. Loud enough only for her to hear.

"Falling for you or falling from space?" She joked as her eyes glitered that madey stomach do back flips and at the same type calm my soul.

"Both"

"We need to go and see what that was"
Anya said as she watched her breath from running. Luna came right behind her.

"I was already on that"
Clarke then said.
She changed so much yet she's still the same. I didnt knkw ot was possible for her to make me even more proud then i already was... but shes clarke. She always find ways to suprise me.

She's always been a great leader.
But she knows more now then before.
She was already smart but she managed to gain more knowledge.
Impressive i tboight to myself. Alloeing a smile to spread on my cheeks from ear ot ear.

"I'm coming with you"
I said.

"You need rest-" she looked down.

"I wasn't asking for permission. Clarke" my statement made her eyes refocusedon me.

I stood and faced her.
"I'm not letting you go near what had called off of the sky"
I said.

"Heda, I'll be fine-"
She was saying.

"Do i need to remind you that You burnt 300 of my warriors?"
I didn't want her to rember but she had to know how dangerous it was

"Fine you can come but. You don't need to protect me"
She said as she walked off to her white horse.

She gave me a jet black. With a white diamond on its head. I read books from the old earth about this horse... there are rare since many died the first wave.

"Do we get a horse?!"
Luna asked.

Clarke then signal for her people to give Luna and anya their own each ride.

"Clarke" i said soft enough i could barly hear my own voice. But clarke was quick to pick up. She loked over to my side.

"I'll always protect you. Even when you don't need me to. I won't forgive myself if anything were to happen to you" I said. And i meamt it.

"You know. I missed you"

A smiled creeped up on my face.
I didn't even realized it at first.
"I missed you too" but at this momet i l let my smile appear.

-----

[Clarke pov]

When we got to the crash.
It was some kind of ship.
Made of steel. Seems unbreakable.

Lexa was the first to get off her horse.
She noticed I got off mine as well.

"Clarke. Stay back. I don't want you to get harmed"
She turned facing my direction.
Ger face reminded me of the time we first met. I admit my people did cause chaos wgen we forst landed.

"Oh please. I fell from the same sky." I smirked in hope itll make her feel a bit of ease. But thespace vetween her eyes only got tighter.

She then walked over to me
"They might not have come from the same place, or same ark"

She was right.
It's dangerous.

"Does it look familiar to you clarke?"
Said anya as she hopped off her horse.
The animals now a days were way bigger and stronger then the once I've read lexa's books. But I guess they looked a bit the same.

I scanned the ship from top to bottom
It didn't look familiar but it seemed as if someone built it just to get down here.

"Hey!!!"
I yelled

Lexa then grabbed arm
"Cl-clarke, what are you doing?!"

"Getting their attention"

She had worry in her eyes....
I realized.... I missed looking in her bight green eyes but she doesn't need to be so worried.

"Fine...we'll Sit here and wait for them to make a move."
I gave in as she let go of a breath she was holding in and hasnt noticed she was until she felt relive.

"Anya im sending you to go get 100 worriors. Tell them to stay hidded in the woods. And Luna I'm sending you to get us food and water. I have a feeling we might be sitting here for a while longer then I expected"
I ordered.

Both anya and Luna nod as they got back in their horses. Rode back to the village.

Lexa was so focused on watching the ship. Seeing if they would make a move. Maybe open the doors.
Send one person out. Maybe even fire a flare to see if someone
would look for them....

I shook my head as i focused on whats now. And i find lexa staring back at me. "What is it?" I asked

Lexa opened her mouth a couple times but no words came after it. She had no choice but to just shake her head letting me know it was nothing. I did hope shed say something though.