03 - Seeing Memories That Never Happened

Lexa's POV

Slowly began to open my eyes.
Blurred shadows standing around me.
Moving... talking... my head is pouding. I hear the water hitting the ground from the pouring rain.

"Agghhh... where am i?"
I moaned.

"Easy there Woods. Your hurt pretty bad"
Said a familiar voice

2 years ago.
I woke up from a 3 long year coma.
I had a dream I never could understand. It felt real. Too real to just be a dream. Maybe memories but I can't remember them happening.

My vision began to sink in the dark.
I was pass asleep. But I started talking while dreaming.
"Polis.... heda.... cla-clarke...nightbloods.... city...of...li-light.....clarke....CLARKE!"
i whispered my head side to side.
I  wake up screaming.

"Hey.... lex. Your alright. Your alright."
Said a blonde.

"It was all a dream. Wasn't it?"
I questioned.

2 ladies wearing black with a symbol of the camp written in white paint on their face barged in asking if there's anything wrong.

"No.... just dreaming."
I said. Still not sure why I saw..clarke..?

They were on their way out.
Until I called out
"Luna. Anya.... prepare my horse. I have to go in a mission"

"Sha, lexa"
Said anya

They disappeared into the pouring rain. My thoughts ran wild.
Wondering where are theses dreams coming from.

"Have you ever dreamed of something  that feels like it had already happen. Yet can't recall when, or where it happened.... Or...who?"
I asked as I turned to face the blonde.

"Oh lex. How about you tell me about it and let's see"
She said.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes.
"I see.... people. Almost like us... they were calling out for me. Heda. They roared... And a ship coming from above landed here. More people... war... i bathed with the deads blood.
My people. Her people-"
I was saying.

"Her?"
She asked.
But I chose to ignore it

"Conclave for the nightbloods.... children playing and my vision blacked out and all of the sudden their all on the ground helplessly begging me to give then freedom from the pain.... people from all 13 of my clans.... they were left outside to die. Primfaya. Radiation wave killed them all. And....and.... cla-.... All are dead.... And I woke up in another life. Kindda..... different detention. I don't know...... And save her. I died. But I saved her one last time. She....she didn't want to leave. She looked at me and wondered if she could give up and just stay with me in that place. But no matter how much I wated her to stay.... I let her go because she desrve to live. To breath fresh air. To feel love again. To see the world live again.... a song is being sang...... From the ash-ashes we will....Rise....."

I slowly opened my eyes and looked into her deep blue eyes with gray around the middle.

"Is there anything else you saw.... mostly in polis?"
She asked

"I saw you but it wasn't you. But you looked just like her.... She was mine....
I saw her die in the hands of one of clans.... the ice nation....she can't be you"
I added

"I remember my mother telling me about a story....polis. And the heda... But I was too young to know who it was.... But I remember my mother and I were on a run from the world. Because I'm nightblood. And that I would've needed to fight in the conclave. And die. But before my mother....lost her life she told me about a sister....my sister...."
She said