01 - We're Not Alone

The ship slowly began to land until our pilot noticed a female with her gun pointing directly at us.

"General would you like me to continue the landing?"
The man asked.

The general remained silent.
Not knowing if it was a great idea to stay on this plant or leaven while we can.
Now we know that we are in fact not alone.

"I need orders sir"
Said the man.

"Father. She seems harmless"
I said snapping his attention back to our situation.

Short moment after to my words left my mouth the lady shot our ship.
Signaling us to leave or she will fire again.

"Land"
My father voiced

"But sir she jus-"
The pilot complained
Only to be interrupted by my father yelling

"You asked for an order. And I gave you one. Now land this ship. We either die fighting her or die searching for another home. We already lost ours. Now land"

As our pilot named Rick
decrease the pressure on his controls.
I felt the bottom of us hit the ground for the first time in 5 years.

We heared no shots being fired.
Just the engine shutting down.
We all traded looks.
Waiting for someone to break the silence but not anyone of us datred to.

"Riley, take our people at the safe so in case our body doesn't agree with this planets air. You all will be safe."
Said father

"But dad. I wanna see the new place"
I begged

"Go to where I told you because your brother and I will go for the test"
Father said looking at me and rick.

When we got to the safe.
It was about 200 people in one room.
There's a window just before the height of the ceiling.

I climbed on the desk filled with paper from the engineer who used to work here.

Out side looked mostly dead.
But this place is all green.
Color in a world of black and while type of place. Literally.

I see a vehicle driving closer to us.
Every second my heart beat father.
What if she brought her friends and kill us. My father and brother is trying to see if we'll enable to survive here.
Not die!

The lady was blonde but I just not noticed she had red with it. She slowly walked out, gun in hand.
She yelled bit I couldn't hear from the thing glass of the ship.

My father then walked out to face her.
They seem to be talking and making agreements.

He walks back in the ship.
Moments later he makes an announcement

"People of K-452 we are able to stay that will be our new home but we have to set ground rules in order to stay. Please exit the safe and head right outside"
My father said

It's nerveracking that father actually decided to go by the rules of someone else.

It felt so odd stepping on dirt again.
The smell of fresh air and the trees all around was amazing. Better then the once we had in planet Kepler.

"I was born in space. Not on a planet. I was sent down here along with the others. 100 of us. We were all prisoners. And no. Don't panic I'm not gonna kill each and one of you. With that being said. I knew how it felt to feel trapped and locked up. So I'm not gonna put you in jail as long as you follow the rules I'll have to give. And 5 years ago I called this planet a home. And I lost it due to radiation. So I also know how it feels to lose a home and to lose loved onces.
The said blonde. Right by her side was my father.