My Teacher Is My Husband (Co...

By ccandacejoy

Why? Why would she do this to me? And right before i find my mate my mother sells me to an alpha in another s... More

Chapter 1:My Hate For Her
Chapter 2:My Alpha
Chapter 3:My Mate
Chapter 4:My Pack
Chapter 5:My New School
Chapter 6:My Teacher
Chapter 7:My Friends?
Chapter 8: My Surprise
Chapter 10:My Fear
Chapter 11: My Future Sister
Chapter 12:My Sick Baby
Chapter 13:My Group Project
Chapter 14:My Confused Mind
Chapter 15:My Secret
Chapter 16:My Family
Chapter 17:MY PUP
Chapter 18:Our Pup
Chapter 19:Our Fight
Chapter 20:Our Life (Epilogue)

Chapter 9:My Love

20.3K 816 154
By ccandacejoy

-Ethan

Today is the day that Melody becomes Luna. I know for a fact she is nervous. But hell so am I. I'm asking her to be my wife today.

I know she's still in high school but we are werewolves we aren't like humans.

I remember when my mom told me the story about when her and my dad met.

She was in the grocery store with my aunt and my dad smelled her from outside the store I guess Alpha genes really are strong. He came in the store and found her. She said he didn't even say hi just hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear "my love".  She never saw it coming but said it was so sweet.

To be honest I'm surprised my dad didn't just take her right then and there.  

Wolves usually mate the day the meet or the next day.

But my mate she was and still is different. She was broken and I promised myself I would put her back together and I am slowly. She deserves the world. Her Isabella and Terrell deserve more.

-Melody

I am so nervous. Am being Luna today. I mean usually you have to get married first but I guess I'm different.

I was in my room with Diamond Lizzy Pookie Candace and my baby girl Bella.

"Awww she looks so cute in that dress". Lizzy said.

"Thank you guys for helping me get ready". I said.

"Girl it's not problem". Diamond said while curling my hair.

"Yeah this is what friends are for. We help when we are needed". Candace said doing my makeup.

"Plus who else other than your besties would help you girl". Pookie said playing with Bella.

I smiled. "Well I appreciate so much".

"We are happy to help Mel". Lizzy said.

There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it". Pookie said.

"Umm Tammy".

"Come in". I said

Tammy walked in the room in a beautiful pink dress.

"Hello females". Tammy said smiling

"Hi Tammy". They all said dryly

"Wow Mel you look gorgeous".

"Oh thank you". I smiled.

"Yeah I was joking. I'm still wondering how my brother could have such an ugly mate. Hmmm guess not everyone is lucky like my man".

That was a low blow.

"Excuse me bitch you better get the hell out of here". Pookie said handing Bella to Lizzy.

"Or what huh. I'm the alphas little sister and the betas mate. What are you really going to do".

"See you forgot I'm the betas little sister and my brother already knows I'll beat your ass especially if you are coming for my Luna". Diamond said waving the curling iron.

Tammy rolls her eyes. "Oh I'm so scared. Diamond you won't do shit to me I just came to wish the "Luna" good luck".

She walked out of the room. What did I do to make her not like me.

"Hey don't worry about her. She is nothing compared to you girl. You are very beautiful". Candace said.

"Why was she so rude"? I asked.

"Its bratty bitch Tammy. She use to be sweet but changed". Pookie said.

"Just remember you will have more power than her. You will be Luna. You will bare the Alphas children he will come to you before his sister. Who knows he might have to kill her for you". Lizzy said kinda laughing.

I would hope it didn't come to that.

"And I am finished". Diamond said.

"Yep so am I". Candace said.

"Now let's get you dressed. Our future Luna". Lizzy said smiling.

They helped me get dressed. And we all looked in the mirror.

"Girl you look so beautiful". Pookie said.

"She sure does". I heard Ethan say.

We all turned at the door and saw him standing there.

"We will see you in the backyard". Lizzy said.

They walked out with Bella. They have grown to love her and Terrell.

Ethan came over to me and held my waist.

"You look absolutely gorgeous baby".

I blushed.

"Thank you".

"Ready baby".

I smiled and nodded.

He looked at me. "You sure everything is okay".

I wasn't about to tell him about his sister. And how she hates me.

"Yes everything is good". So I lied.

He smiled and grabbed my hand. "It's time sweetie".

We walked out of the room and all the way down the stairs and went to the back and all the way down the hall to the backyard. It looked nice.

The whole pack was there.

After the Luna ceremony we were just standing there in the front.

"Well can I have everyone's attention for a second". Ethan said.

I looked at him confused.

"Baby girl you have made me feel so happy since you have got here. I'm really in love with your smile your personality the way you carry yourself. And I couldn't ask for a better mate so....". He got on his knee and took out a ring.

"Would you marry me"?

Well duh of course I would he is my mate after all.

I nodded. And the whole pack started hollering and cheering. He put the ring on my finger and got up and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Now can you bring my sweet little one up here". Ethan said.

Diamond came over and gave me Bella.

"I don't want you to think I don't accept Isabella cause I do. I love this little one like my own. And hopefully when she gets older she understands. I have this ring for her it's small and hopefully can fit her finger".

He put it on her index finger. And it fit perfectly.

I really wanted to cry. This was the most sweet proposal that I've ever seen. I really do love this man.

This is my mate and I'm so lucky to have him.

"Ooooh you go girl". I heard Pookie yell.

I couldn't help but laugh. I actually have mates and friends for the first time in so long.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yes I uploaded another chapter today and I hope you guys enjoyed this.

Vote comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.9K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
76.4K 2.4K 27
I am Maria Silverstone. When I was a little girl, I was kidnapped from my pack. My parents are the Luna and Alpha of the Silverstone Pack, or were...
39.5K 625 8
What will happen when Skylar Reign, the school freak, finds out that she's mated to her devilishly handsome twin Alphas? _________ Freak, that's what...
275K 5.9K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...