NERD SasuNaru (Mpreg)

By yanira4567

Sasuke the cool kid has always gotten what he wants he's got the girl and everything. Naruto the nerd has alw... More

1. good and bad
2. slut
3. Interesting
4. Secret Toy
5.Mine
6.Itachi's secret
7. Fuck my life
8. Never
9. what?
10. Cereal
11. Cry
12. What I Always Wanted
13. Oh boy... or girl?
15. Tears
16. Hickey lies
17. Blue Eyes
18. Just Another Day
19. Live
20. Truth Be Told
21.Are you okay?
22.Hate is Another Word for Love
23.Blame the Mood Swings !
24. Dammit !
25. Making Out
26. Day Dream
27. No Words
28. Beautiful
29. Bitch
30. I Couldn't
31. Call Me, Suicidal
32. Break Me
33. Uchiha
34. Rumors
35. Sick...With Love?
36. Don't Forget Me
37. Love always hurts
38. Fox dreams
39. Wait a Minute
40.

14. Sound Proof

19.7K 592 418
By yanira4567

~~Naruto pov~~

I'm laying down staring at the roof of sasukes bedroom... he had left not to long ago with his brother to go buy our engagement and wedding rings.So now I'm alone in this big room. I know sasukes pissed off and I know once we are alone he will hurt me, I mean it's not my fault is it ? I didn't know I could have kids and he's the one that forced me. I let him take my virginity and that same day he most likely got me pregnant...I don't want to be pregnant I don't want to have his child!! I told my self in my head as I rested a hand on my stomach where my child was and looked away from the roof to the sheets beside and under me. I could feel the hot tears slowly running down my face and rolling onto the soft silky sheets. "I hate him I hate him so much and now I'm having his child " I mumbled to my self as I fell asleep tears still rolling down my face.

I groaned annoyed as I tried to turn in my sleep but something was stopping me. I groaned again as I tried to move again but the grip only got tighter. At this point I was awake and opened my eyes. I was now side ways facing one of the walls in the room. I tried to move again. But still nothing and I felt someone's arms around my mid section tighten and someone groaned annoyed against my neck." Stop moving " I heard Sasuke say and my eyes widen. Shit how long have I been out?" S-Sasuke ?" I asked and he groaned snuggling into my neck." Naruto shut up and go to sleep mother will come later to wake us up once she finds a place for me to propose " he said and I nodded." And tried to move away again and he growled." Naruto " he growled my name into my neck." Y-yes?" "Stop moving " he mumbled annoyed and I frowned." I'm hungry " it was true I was I haven't had anything to eat in who knows how long and I'm starving. " can't you wait till later" he mumbled again and I frowned." Fine let your child starve " I said and crossed my arms closing my eyes and tried to sleep. I felt him sigh." Fine let's go " he said letting go of me and sat up. Huh? So he will do it if I said his child is that all he cares about ?! Why did I even ask my self that of course he does.i sat up as well and he grabbed my hand pulling me off the bed and out his room." What do you want to eat?" He asked and I gave it a bit of a thought." tomato salad " I said and he nodded as he continued pulling me too the kitchen. I rubbed my stomach and then my eyes widen how did I not notice this earlier. I quickly stopped walking and Sasuke groaned annoyed." Naruto what is it now ?" He asked and I looked up at him and down at my belly again." It's bigger my belly is bigger look" I said pulling his hand to my stomach where it had grown. He was a bit confused at first then I moved it around a bit so he can feel the bump that was starting to form. His eyes widen as he lifted up my shirt looking at my stomach where you can see a small bump starting to form. How long ago did this happen?" He's growing already ? " he asked and I nodded slowly. "When did this happen? This morning you where still flat now you got a bump?" He questioned him self as he continued rubbing my stomach amazed And I nodded "is this normal?" He asked and I shrugged." I don't know? Maybe because I'm male ?" I asked him and myself ." Probably..." he said as he continued to rub my stomach as he moved behind me resting his chin on my shoulder as he continued to rub the bump in my belly this time with both hands letting my shirt fall down on top of his hands. I placed my hands on his arms letting him enjoy him self.and we stayed like that for a good while. I just let him rub my belly as I leaned back on him resting against him a bit.

" oh is that you Sasuke Naruto?" I heard sasukes mom call from behind us and my eyes widen as I tried to move away but Sasuke didn't let me just pulled me closer as he continued to rub my belly. "What is it mother ?" Sasukes asked as he continued to rub my belly happily." What are you boys doing? " she asked as she continued walking to us." Touching my child ? Why do you need us  mother ?" Sasukes asked and I blushed a bit embarrassed ." Yes I do I went to your room but you both weren't there I found a place already" she said as she walked to us standing in front of us now." Mhm" sasuke  responded and she chuckled." Sasukes you can't see your child yet why don't you wait till he starts showing?" His mother asked and sasukes looked up at her then back at my belly then back at her." Feel." He said kinda commanding and I turned a bit more red as she looked at her son confused before sasukes lifted my shirt so she can place her hand there. She did just that and started to rub my belly. Her eyes widen a bit as she looked at sasuke me and then back at my belly." How ? But this morning you didn't even have a belly?" She questioned and I shrugged." I think it's because I'm male but we don't know..."I said and she nodded and continued to rub my belly sasuke frown and pushed her hand away placing his back on my belly." Already getting possessive I see " his mother said before giggling." His father was the same oh uchiha she we are very possessive " she said and winked at me with a giggle and I blushed more I could already feel my face being as red as a tomato. Wait tomatoes? Ahh man I'm still hungry " sasuke I'm hungry "I mumbled so he can hear me and he frowned." Right lets go " he said letting go of my belly and  holding one of my hand. " when are we leaving mother?" Sasuke asked as he started to walk back toward the kitchen immediately and his mother following." Well once you are both done eating. your brother and father are getting ready already to leave we should be back the following day so that means no school tomorrow too and I'll go get you something to wear and Naruto too for the trip and everything. Once your done eating go get changed alright" his mother said and sasuke hned and she nodded before leaving to get ready." So we are getting married?" I asked and he nodded."yeah or else I bought these rings for nothing " he said and I nodded as we left into the kitchen.

~~time skip~~

Sasuke and I where almost  done getting  dressed . He was wearing a black dress shirt and some black slacks with dress shoes. I was wearing a white dress shirt and also black slacks and dress shoes. We where almost ready to leave I was just trying to finish buttoning his dress shirt as he fixed his hair in the mirror." Are you boys ready?" His mother asked as she walked into the room with a nice black dress on and her hair and makeup all done." Yeah" Sasuke answered as I finished buttoning his shirt." Alright boy let's go the private jet is waiting. " she said happy as she left and my eyes widen. "P-private j-jet?" I mumbled under my breath and Sasuke chuckled. " yes now lets go I want to get this over and done with " Sasuke said I guess he heard. He grabbed my hand again and pulled me out the room now that we where both done. I know he only holds my hand to prove to his family that he at least gives a damn about me but still it ...feels ....nice.

"Hurry up the jet is ready out side " I heard itachi say. He was wearing something similar to sasukes except his shirt was a really dark purple. And the uchiha fan was on his back just like sasukes, they really have pride with that fan don't that?" We are going itachi " Sasuke said as he tightens his hold on my hand as we walked to itachi who was waiting by the door." Do you have the ring?" Itachi asked and I looked over to Sasuke who nodded." Can I see it?" I asked since well I'm going to be wearing it soon for the rest of my life anyway." No. Just wait " Sasuke quickly responded as he drag me out the house itachi following behind. I frowned and finally noticed the jet In front of the house. But seriously why am I surprised of course it can fit here there house is massive and the front and back yard are huge so what's the surprise." Start getting used to it this is going to be your life " I heard itachi say and I nodded not having any words." Mother and father are inside already we are just waiting on you too" itachi said and Sasuke hned. As itachi took the led walking up the step and into the jet and me and Sasuke following behind.once inside Sasuke sat down in one of the chairs and told me to to sit in front of  him so we where facing each other with a small table in between us both. A few seats down was his mother and father his father was wearing a dark grey dress shirt and I'm guessing the back also had the Uchiha symbol. His brother was all alone with head phones plugged in as he sat closer to the front closing his eyes I guess he's trying to sleep.soon we where off the ground and in the sky and I have to admit that shit was terrify how do these people do it ?!

"Hello Mr. Uchiha would you like anything today?" Asked one of the flight attendants as she stood next to Sasuke with a smile. She looks to be around our age which is surprising seeing someone so young doing this. " I would like my usual " he said as he looked out the window almost bored. " coming right up and umm.. Mr. uchiha a friend would you like anything?" She asked over too me and I blushed a bit confused not knowing what to say.." my name is n-Naruto and a water will be fine t-thank you" I said and she nodded bowing excusing her self as she left to get what we wanted and at this point I felt Sasuke looking over to me." W-what?" I asked nervously as I tried to get sways from his gaze. " you made a mistake " he simply said and I frowned " w-well what did you want me to say ? To tell her to call me Mr. Uzumaki? " I asked and at this point he was glaring a bit at me. "Mistake again your supposed to address your self as an uchiha now .we might not be married yet but you still have a growing uchiha in you and never tell anyone to call you by your first name ever unless it's us got it?" He staid through his teeth angrily and I nodded not wanting to argue about it anymore." Fix your mistake ""fine." I said and he nodded looking out the window again. "B-by the way Sasuke where are we going?" I asked finally realizing that I have never asked."Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany  mother thought it would be the best place to propose so she rented the whole castle for a whole day once we get there  so we can take pictures and I can propose to you there " he said like it was nothing and my eyes widen they rented a castle for a proposal that was only going to take a few seconds?! "Mr. Uchiha your regular " said the girl from before." Your red wine and Salmon With Roasted Cherry Tomatoes " she said as she placed his food and drink i from of him. " and for nar-"she was saying but I quickly interrupted her." Umm.. actually it's Mr.Uchiha a well " I said and she froze a bit but nodded a bit confused." Mrs. Uchiha " I heard Sasuke say before he took a sip from his wine. Isn't he to young to drink that?! But then again we are in his jet so I guess he can have what he wants." Oh alright um.. here's your water Mrs. Uchiha will that be all?" She asked and at this point I wast starting to turn red." No, thank you" I said and she nodded quickly waking off." Once I'm done in going to take a nap and you will join me of course " Sasuke said and I frowned nodding as I looked out the window taking small sips from my water as Sasuke ate in front of me. The view was beautiful I sighed as I rested a hand on my growing belly rubbing the small burly visible bump. As I finished my water I sat the empty glass cup on the table as I continued to rub my belly and look out the window wanting to enjoy it as long as I can. " Naruto I'm finished lets go " Sasuke said as he whipped his mouth with a napkin placing it on top of the empty plate once he was done." Alright I said as I slowly stood up along with Sasuke as he took my hand and started leading me to the back of he jet. His parents where busy on there computers probably working to not even see us pass by. As he opened a door and led me inside closing the door behind me locking it. "We are going to be on my jet for another ten hours and the room is ours since the jet is mine so how about we have some fun ? " he said with a smirk as he pulled me to the queen size bed.

" B-but won't your family hear us ?" I asked as I felt a blush starting to form. " sound proof just like my room so they won't hear a thing " he said as he pulled me close and moved his hands down my back side squeezing my ass in his hands I bite my lip but nodded knowing that even if I refused he would most likely bang me anyway." that's a good nerd " he said as he smashed his lips with mine picking me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he laid
me down on the bed as we where in a heated kiss. His hands moving from my ass to my chest as he started to unbutton my shirt and I started to do the same with his."tell me you love me " he commanded against my lips as he finally finished unbuttoning my shirt and helped me take it off before throwing it somewhere in the room. "I love you Sasuke " I lied though my teeth as I finished unbuttoning his shirt and he quickly took it off our lips never leaving one other. "That's a good slut " he mumbled against my lips as he moved his hand to my ass and smacked it before grabbing my ass and squeeze if it tight making me moan as he bit my bottom lip before finally pulling away from my lips. " take off your clothes" he commanded and I nodded as I started to take of my shoes and pants he did the same quickly getting undressed. "Get on the bed I want to fuck you from behind " he said after I finished getting undressed and he did as well now our clothes was all over the room. And I did as told getting back on the bed my ass up in the air as my face was in the soft pillows I bit my lip as I waiting for him. I could feel him staring at my ass as he also got back on the bed he gripped my hip and started to smack one of my butt cheek making me moan in pain as I felt the pain on my ass from his smacking ." S-sasuke ~" I moaned in pleasure and pain as he smacked my ass one more time before squeezing my abused butt cheek. " let me Lo-abuse my fiancé " he said and I didn't think much of it as he spread my legs wider and got him self comfortable in between my legs." Now suck like the good fiancé you are" he said as he placed three of his fingers by my mouth as he continued to smack my ass with his other hand. And already know my butt cheek is red right now. I opened my mouth taking his fingers in my mouth and began to suck moaning and jumping a bit every time he smacked my ass as it got harder each time. 

After I was done coating his fingers with my saliva I let them go with a pop as he smacked my ass again." A-ah!" I moaned in pain as he moved his hand from mouth and to my back side. " does it hurt?" He asked as he squeezed the  abused butt cheek. And I nodded moaning out a yes." Good ~" he said as he slowly inserted a finger in me making me moan softly against the pillows under me." Do you want more?" He asked and I nodded wanting to really get this over and done with fuck my ass hurst and he hasn't even fucked me yet !" How much ?" He asked now as he thrust his finger in and out of me slowly." Please Sasuke I need you" I begged knowing by now that he loves it when I beg he has most likely a fetish for people begging to him." Good slut " he said as he thrust another finger into me stretching me out before thrusting the last finger in. I moaned in pleasure as he started to thrust them in and out of me slowly." F-faster please " I begged and he smirked as he started to thrust his fingers faster  into me. I moaned in pleasure as he leaned down and bit my non abused butt cheek causing me to moan in pleasure and pain as he continued to thrust his fingers in me. I moaned in pleasure as he continued to thrust his fingers in me and moaned in a bit of pain every time he bit somewhere new. He so far has bit all over my ass my inner thighs and down my leg not once losing he's speed as he thruster his fingers in me. And before I new it he was sitting back up as he slowly slid his fingers out of  my now stretched butthole. I was now panting softly trying to catch my breath as I felt his dick slowly enter my entrance causing me to moan but he quickly took it out and he continued doing that teasing my ass as he just entered the tip." A-Sasuke ple-ah! Fuck!" I half moaned and half screamed as he thruster fully into me without warning hitting my prostate . "Is that what you wanted?" He asked with a low groaned he slowly started to pull out." Yes please don't stop" i begged him as I gripped the sheets tightly moaning softly from the pleasure and pain." Why isn't my little slut a bit impatient" he said with a smirk from what I can see from this angle. I was going to say something to him but he thruster back into me in the same spot causing me to moan loudly." God fuck Sasuke please just fuck me already " I moaned out and he did just that. He gripped my hips tightly getting him self in a comfortable position before he started to thrust in and out of me. I moaned loudly in pleasure as he continued to hit my prostate and he groaned in pleasure." Oh fuck yes Sasuke yes!" I moaned out in pleasure as he continued thrusting even faster  into me  making me scream as he he hit my prostrate hard. My head was now deep into the pillows as I moaned into them in pleasure and only was able to stay in this position because I was holding onto the bed as tight as I can screaming into the mattress as he continued to fuck the shit out of me. " so good oh god so fucken good Sasuke ! " I moaned out in pleasure as he continued fucking me from behind." Naruto how the fuck do you stay so tight?! " he moaned out back in pleasure as he tightened his hold on my hips and I hissed in a bit of pain but he just continued abusing me. We continued at that speed till he started to slow down and just thrust into me as hard as he can hitting my prostate dead on each time causing me to moan his name loud as I felt my self get close to my breaking point." Sasuke I'm going to cum" I moaned out and he gripped my hips tight again and began to thrust fast into me without giving me time to prepare and I quickly started to moan his name in pleasure. "Oh shit Sasuke !" I moaned out as I felt my self getting closer and closer my moans getting louder and louder to the point that I was screaming his name in the sheets again and I couldn't hold it any longer coming all over the sheets under us with a scream of his name, and in return he smacked my ass again making me moan as he too soon came inside of me with a loud groan of pleasure. His thrust got slower and slower before they came to a stop and he slowly pulled out of me making me moan in pleasure. He smacked my ass one more time before I fell down on the sticky sheets not able to hold my self up any longer. I panted heavily as I turned around now laying on my back said as he also panted heavily still in the same position. He then grabbed one of my legs and pulled me back so he was in between my legs. " I want to go another round " he said and I didn't know if I was able to last another round  but before I could say no he thruster back into me making me moan. Okay maybe another round won't hurt. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held my hands against my head starting to thrust into me again...

~~mikoto's pov~~

"Do you think sasukes knows we took of the sound proof ?" I asked my husband who was sitting next to me." No" he quickly replied." Do you think we should tell him?" I asked and he looked over to the room in which we could hear our son and Naruto getting it on for the second time." No" he said after a few seconds of staring at the door." Do you think we should putt our ear phones on  to not hear anything?" I asked " yes" he quickly replied and  we both quickly did as the moans from the room started to get loud again for the second time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
346K 15.1K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
345K 20.3K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 57.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...