Another Time

By Neo_Umbrella_Queen

Eruri love story | Levi looses the love and trust in the man he loved,But Erwin wants him to return to what h... More

Are you sure?
I do have a heart
Kenny Ackerman The Ripper
He who can deal with abnormal
Who is the weakest piece on the chess board?
The wilted rose
I can be replaced
Why do you treat me this way?
Is this what you really wish?
I know....

The Asian Titan

269 8 6
By Neo_Umbrella_Queen

Miriam was pouring wine into a glass for Commander Pixis as he was sitting at his desk.
As Erwin came in,Pixis found it quite a surprise.

"Erwin,Is there something wrong?",Pixis asked.

"A threatening titan has occurred.",Erwin answered,"And it will target Yeager."

"Target?What do you mean this titan will target Eren?",Pixis asked.

"Well,I can't tell anything,But this titan is quite strange and bizarre and seems to feed off titans.And we don't know if it eats all classes of titans.But it's strange.",Erwin asked.

"Hhmm,I shall warm my men and women.",Pixis said,"Because Eren is our only key of saving humanity.Miriam,Begin preparing the canons."

"Yes sir!",Miriam said after soluting Pixis as she ran to prepare the canons.

Erwin walked out the door getting his odm gear on and making sure his tanks were full.

In the hallways,People were running carrying their heavy equipment.

Erwin began walking towards were everyone was fetching their horses.
He began to think about how many people will die on this mission.

Will they be successful or end up having to retreat and failing a mission?

Erwin began to worry that the military police will end up accusing him of trying to put on an act by trying to scare the civilians if he failed the mission.

Levi was worried for Erwin,He understood what a job for a soldier was like from him.
Levi often wished he could just depart the world ever since his mother died from a disease.
It was very painful of losing his own mother and never knowing whom his father was.
He never revealed to Erwin what his surname was.Nor to anyone at all.

Levi began to think about the titan that Marco brought knews up of.

It's quite bizzare and unusual for a titan to devour it's own kind.

But Levi wasn't afraid of a titan.
He was very brave and strong along with Mike and Mikasa.

Many soldiers were pulling their horses out of the stables.

Armin,Mikasa and Eren hopped on their horses and started riding to the gate of Wall Rose.

Erwin was at the front of everyone else.
Levi was on his horse waiting for the gate to be lifted.

Eren was staring at the people from Marco' s squad but Jean and people whom were from the Garrison and even the Military Police

"Armin,Mikasa,Who do you think  those people are in Marco' s squad?",Eren asked Armin and Mikasa.

"I don't know Eren,But did find some people from the Military Police kind of creepy because of the rumors that the military police brigade was corrupt",Armin answered.

"I wonder if Marco knows those people.",Mikasa said,"And we all remember how everyone said he made a great leader."

"And I wonder why he assigned Jean to be in his squad.",Armin said.

"Hey you three,Look at what's in front of you not the soldiers.",a familiar voice said.

Eren,Mikasa and Armin turned their heads.It was Mr.Hannes.

"Mr.Hannes,Why are you coming?",Eren asked.

"Well,I didn't want to miss out but I did remember Carla said to you and Mikasa to stay alive.",Hannes said.

Eren began to remember back when his mother was swallowed.
It traumatized him severely.
It can be traumatizing to anyone.

Those words reminded Mikasa when her parents were killed by human traffickers.
They first killed her father,And then her mother was trying to defend herself and her daughter.

Armin was affected by those words too even though he never saw Carla die.What made him sad was that he never met his parents.
And that his grandfather gave him his name.

Erwin noticed the gate being lifted up slowly by the Garrison guards.
And so did everyone else.

Erwin waited patiently as the gate was being lifted.

The same woman who was staring at him was on her horse gazing at the blonde commander.

Miriam even knew this.

"Rosalind,Eyes forward.",Miriam said.

"Alright.",Rosalind said blushing.

Rosalind didn't care about the lives of others.She cared about Erwin noticing her.
But she was in the Garrison.Not the survey corps.
Every since she fell in love with him,She wished she was in the survey corps and not the Garrison.

Levi could feel his heavy odm gear.
The iron bamboo being made for the cables and tanks.

The Gate finally was open.

"Onward!",Erwin shouted to the troops who volunteered to fight the titans and were willing to die to protect humanity and their families.
Many were waiting to return their families or avenge or join the ones who died.

As everyone dashed out through the gates as the mission began and many followed each other.

Marco and his squad went into one direction as Armin watched them leave.

Levi was following Mike to where the titan may be.
Mike knew what the titan's scent was since he witnessed it.

"Mike!Where is this titan?!",Levi asked.

"We're getting close!",Mike said,And it looked like a woman with no feminine parts unlike Annie Leonhardt.",Mike said.

"If her eyes were epicanthal folds eyes,She's going to be end up being called the Asian tian",Levi said.

Levi wanted to erase this threat as soon as possible.

Erwin's icy blue eyes were fixed on Levi.
This wasn't the Levi he knew.
What has happened to the one he loved dearly?
He was always calm collected and ready to fight or die for humanity.
And now this?

Marco was leading his unit.

"Marco,Are you sure you are not making something or did you have a nightmare and it scared you so bad that you told a lie to the Commander?",One of his squad members asked.

"Ramesey,You shouldn't speak that way!",A woman said.

"Edda,Why do you care?!"Ramesey asked.

"You shouldn't be so edgy towards others.Humanity is in danger.",Edda said.

"This mysterious titan is threat that must be eliminated even though it devours it's own kind.We don't know how it behaves towards humans,So we don't know if we can use it to drive out the titans.",Heinrich said.

"She's that way!",Mike said pointing to the forest.

"We must tell the others.",Levi said placing a special green barrel onto the Colonial Sugar Refinary flare gun holding his arm up and pulling the trigger.

It made a loud bang and it echoed across the field and and through the forests and mountains as the green powder went into the air making a straight line.

Far away,Many units saw it and came riding to that direction and suddenly began repeating by firing the same flare.

As Mike knew they were getting closer ,He looked around.
He knew they were getting closer.

"There she is!",Mike shouted spotting a pale skinned figure with veins.

"All units!Attack!",Erwin commanded as many soldiers were dashing forward firing anchors and flying towards the titan getting ready to take her out and to die and fight for humanity.

One man was flying towards her after firing an anchor on the titan's shoulder.

"Prepare to die!!!",The man shouted as he boosted himself to get closer.

The titan reacted by pulling the cable out of her shoulder fiercely and grabbed the man.
She moved him to her mouth and chewed the man's head off and then threw his headless body down onto the ground.

Many were overwhelmed by what have just happened but some kept fighting on.

Many kept getting killed by her.
Some decided to retreat.
Erwin was 6 miles away from the pale titan as he noticed some of his soldiers were cowardly retreating.

"If none of them are fighting her!I shall do it myself!",Erwin shouted as he leapt off his horse and began speeding at full speed.

"Erwin don't do it on your own!",Mike shouted.

Erwin didn't listen as he continued flying towards the titan.

Levi leapt off his horse and began chasing Erwin to stop him.

"Levi,You can go after him but stop him!",Mike shouted.

"I'm going to!",Levi shouted back as he kept firing an anchor in order to fly.

Erwin didn't know he was getting closer to the titan.

"Erwin!!!",Levi shouted as loud as can trying to get his attention as he spoted Erwin's green cloak.

Levi was seriously worried.
Fearing the man he was willing to follow to the death was about to get himself obliterated.

"Erwin!!",Levi shouted once more when Erwin was actually in the titan's sight as Erwin didn't notice he was actually flying over the titan's shoulder because he was too focused on what was in front of.
Erwin eventually heard Levi's voice.
It scared him,Levi's voice sounded worried.
Erwin turned his head trying to spot him.
He started breathing heavily and noticed what he was in sight of.

The titan saw him and was about to take hold of him.

Levi fired an anchor onto the Titan's shoulder.

"You creepy witch!Don't you dare touch him!!",Levi shouted as he started rotating while slashing the titan's arm.Erwin had pulling himself onto a faraway tree that was a mile ahead.

She saw him and grabbed one of the cables as Levi took notice and became shocked by the titan's appearance and by her eyes being pitch black with veins exposed on her face.

She slammed him fiercely onto a small cliff causing his odm gear to fall off.

The stone surface of the cliff hit his body so hard it caused him to....

No it couldn't have happened!

Erwin saw it.
Levi wasn't getting up.
Erwin refused to believe it.
His nerves began to go cold as ice.
Tears welled up in his icy blue eyes.

Erwin felt like he was finally mourning a fallen soldier's death,But Levi wasn't like any soldier to him.

The titan began to take off forgetting about Erwin.

Erwin flew over to Levi's body.
He began staring sadly down at Levi's face.

His eyes were still open.
His face was scratched after being scraped against stone.
His eyes weren't the dull blue like how they usually were.

Erwin couldn't accept reality now.
He knelt down.
He pulled his body away from the stone and hugged Levi's lifeless body to his chest.

"All I did was have him fight.",Erwin thought to himself.A tear went down his cheek falling onto Levi's and soaking up the scrapes on his cheeks.
His ears were cold.His bangs fell from how he usually put them.

Erwin layed Levi's lifeless body down after weeping a bit.

Erwin stood up looking at the Titan as she was running off.

"You son of a-",Erwin spoke looking at the Titan.

Erwin began to look around.
There were bodies.
Even bodies impaled on branches and even crushed bodies.But He and Levi were a mile away from them.

Erwin couldn't take it anymore.
He began chasing after the titan.

"Just wait.",Erwin said chasing the titan.

"Just you wait!",Erwin shouted.
But he felt someone grab him.
He looked and it was Hannes.

"Erwin,Raging against her won't work!You do know that!",Hannes shouted.

Erwin didn't say anything.
He just watched as the titan take off.

"You do know that you are important!",Hannes said.

Hannes and Erwin were finally out of the forest.

And a lot of soldiers were there.

As Hannes set him down.

Erwin began walking in another direction.

"All units retreat",He commanded.

"Erwin!What about the threat?!",Mike asked.

"I said...All units retreat.",Erwin said.
"You do as I say."

"Alright then",Mike said.

Erwin didn't tell why he wanted them to retreat.
"This titan is too strong.Not even Eren can be able to rip her apart."

Everyone began to retreat.
The mission was a fail.
But Erwin was too depressed about it.

He made sure for them to retrieve the corpses.
But as they were giving the bodies out to the to the heartbroken families and widows,Erwin never saw Levi's corpse.Perhaps they didn't find it.
It made him depressed.
Now he was gone.
The only strongest soldiers left were Mike and Mikasa.
Now humanity could only depend on Mike and Mikasa.

Erwin just sat in his office but in a corner and having the doors locked.
He didn't want to be disturbed.
He couldn't recover.He just couldn't.
He had nightmares each night.
He couldn't escape it.
And it will not stop visiting him.

After a week.
Erwin was out of the building standing on top of the wall and staring up at the moon at night.

"Levi,I won't let your death be in vain.
As the man you trust the most,I will avenge you by killing her.",Erwin said after realizing Levi would actually be upset with him if he found out that the man he trusted was depressed and not keeping humanity safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 86 24
Levi Ackerman x Erwin Smith (Will have a sequel that goes into Reincarnation AU) This takes place sorta in the beginning of the show, They are aware...
2.2K 77 15
𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 - just because i daydream too much abt levi. ☀︎︎ A doctor-turned-soldier due to the tragedy that happened to her home. It just so...
1.7M 59K 50
You wake up in a hospital bed with plenty of injuries and no memories, and the only person that seem more upset about it than you are is a short, ang...
32.8K 912 36
You're struggling. All you needed was one night out. You never would have expected one night out to lead you to a steamy path of romance, jealousy, a...