Trapped in her encounter - Ri...

By crazymahiz

#1 in madhu (25/8/18 to 12/9/18) #6 in fewshots (24/06/18) He is a cop.... She is a cop... He is arrogant an... More

New beginning.... (prologue)
Shot 1. My love.. My life.. My nainoo...
Shot. 2. Am i hallucinating???
3. Falling in love again....
Shot 4. Mission... Failure or success???
Shot 5.Twisty turns...
Shot 6. Finding solace...
Shot.7. You are my soul....
Shot. 8 : Love overflows....
Shot.9 Secret Mission on Sultan...
Shot. 10: Together atlast officially...

Happily ever after... (Epilogue)

2K 98 19
By crazymahiz

Thanks for all your support and encouragement...

As promised, here is the epilogue of this story....

Rishab and Madhu enters the house after all the wedding rituals are completed... Rishab feels some different glow in his madhu's face which he wished to see for a long time...

No one's words or teasings is going into Rishab's ears... What he sees is that Madhu's face.... Which is glowing with a blush, her neck adored with the mangalsutra and her forehead with kumkum and her womb carrying his baby makes Rishab to fly in heaven....

Rishab feels highly irritated as no one is ready to give them privacy and he is not able to control his urging hormones... He is sighing and taking deep breaths to calm down his nerves but he is poorly failling in all his attempts...

Adding to his misery, Madhu is winking n blowing kisses to him sitting far away from him and doing it purposely to tease him without anyone's knowledge... Rishab groans inwardly when Madhu makes a seductive smile and twists her lips...

If none is there, Rishab would have barged there and grabbed those teasing lips and would have sucked it like anything... Rishab sighs and walks to his room to take cold shower not able to control anymore...

Madhu reaches the room after sometime and smiles on seeing the room which is beautifully decorated with roses, auromatic candles for their official suhagraat...

She knows very well what her Rishab wants right now... She quickly changes her dress and wears a thin net saree and wears a low neck blouse which is backless and only a single dory to connect the blouse...

She makes her hair to flow but she drapped it in the side showing her back clearly... She made only a single pleat of her saree making it to fall loose so that it will be easy for Rishab to take it off...

Rishab comes out with a sulking face wearing his night wears and he falls in bed without having a glimpse of his sexy and hot wife... Madhu gets really irritated with Rishab's behaviour ..

Madhu barges there and grits her teeth and pulls Rishab's hairs  hardly...

Rishab: ouch..  Biwiiii... Leave me... Dont pull my hair like this... ouch..  Its paining...

Madhu: what the hell are you doing Rishu???

Rishab: Cant you see... Im hell tired... Im feeling sleepy...

Madhu: Dont irritate me Rishu... I will kill you if you sleep...

Rishab: Calm down biwi.... Relax... Sit down.... Have this...

Rishab makes Madhu to have water...

Rishab: Feeling better na... Now sleep... I know you too are tired.... Lay down... Its not good for baby na...

Madhu: You are doing it purposely na Rishu... You are teasing me right.... Okay... I accept... I played with you but please dont spoil my mood in our suhagraat...

Rishab: 😂😂😂😂.... My silly biwi... I know what you are feeling... But its not like that... Anything will wait... What matters to me most is that you and our baby...

Take rest darling... See how you look pale and tired... No need to stress... Come... Sleep...

Madhu: Rishu... Are you serious??? Do you know what's this setup is for???

Rishab: I know very well biwi... Leave that.... Come and take rest now... We can do it whenever we want... Its not a must that we have to do it now ..

Madhu: But Rishu...

Rishab: shhhh... Come...

Rishab makes tired Madhu to sleep and he too drifted to sleep hugging her in his protective arms... Madhu wakes up from her sleep and adores her husband who is loving her madly... She admires her husband who is like a cute baby...

She snuggles close to him and pecks his lips .. Madhu gasps as her kiss is being reciprocated by her husband in a soothing and gentle manner... The kiss is very slow and steady only pouring the love they have for each other...

Madhu (moans) : Ri... Rish... Rishu...

Rishab : What happened Biwi??? Did I hurt you???

Madhu: Stupid Rishu... Dont irritate me... If you did not fulfill my wish, I will kill you for sure...

Rishab: phew... My jungli billi... You and your mood swings... Tell me what Iv to do...

Rishab knows what his biwi, madhu needs now but he just wished to tease her

Madhu does not say anything... She angrily rips Rishu's dress and throw it in floor...

Rishab: Ahaan... That much desperate haan....

Madhu: Idiot... Stupid.... My lover  rishu is far better than you... He will please me whenever I need... But you my dumb husband...

Madhu gasps as her dress is ripped off from her body when she is fuming...

Rishab: So, its time to please my biwi..
😉😉😉😉😉😉

They starts to adore each other with full love and passion....

.....

A leap of some months is shown:

Rishab is walking to and fro restlessly... He is sweating profusely and he is too nervous... His heart beats are raising heavily and he could not bear the pain....

Rishab kneels down and cries....

Rishab: Madhu... Madhuuuuu... 😭😭😭😭😭... Sorry biwi... I should not have done that..... Iv troubled you... You are bearing this pain because of me... Sorry baby.... 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Radha, Mohan, shamsher malik, padmini, sikky and trishna consoled rishab but he is not paying heed to anyone's words...

Trishna: jiju... Dont cry jiju... Di... Will be fine....

Sikky: bhai... Be brave... You are a brave police officer... dont cry na please...

Rishab : Im a husband first... I cant bear this... See... My madhu is troubled and is crying because of me...😭😭😭😭

Mohan hugs Rishab and consoles him.. Radha too pats his back....

Rishab : mom... Mom...... 😭😭😭😭.... See my madhu is crying... All is happening because of me na... I promised her that i will always make her to smile always...

But see.... she is crying too hardly...😭😭😭😭 .... Im very bad na...
Nothing will happen to her na... Im very scared mom... She wont leave me like naina na... 😭😭😭😭

Radhu: Rishab beta...  Nothing will happen to madhu .. dont worry... Stop crying...

If madhu sees you crying like this , she will surely scold us all... It happens for every woman.... Just some time... All her painful cries will end beta... You want to see your babies na beta.... ( Rishab nods).....

Then what... Stay calm... Pray for Madhu's well being... God will give you all happiness... No more crying okay...

Rishab nods his head and lies on his mother's lap ... Radha smiles and pats him to calm him down...

Madhu is in labour for more than 6 hours... She is screaming in pain..
Rishab could not bear the pain of his loving wife and his heart aches on hearing her crying voice...

Rishab is getting impatient as the time is going on and on... None of the doctors or nurses came out... All are restless as they are hearing only Madhu's cry for a long time....

Rishab closes his eyes and sheds tears when he hears a loud scream from Madhu... Later, his lips curved to a smile when he hears the little babies crying sound...

All hugs and congratulates Rishab.. All are eagerly waiting for the doors to click open... After sometime, their wait is over.... The door creaks open...

Doctor: congratulations Mr. Rishab Kundra... You are blessed with a baby boy and a baby girl...

All smiles widely and congratulates Rishab again....

Rishab : Doctor... How is my Madhu??? Is she alright???

Doctor: She is fine now... Dont worry... She is unconscious now... She will wake up in half an hour...

Rishab: Can i see her???

Doctor: ofcourse... You can... But have a look at your babies before you go...

The nurse hands over the baby to Rishab... Radha and Padmini helped Rishab to hold the twins....

Rishab: welcome to our world my little princess and my little champ ... See.. Im your papa... Here is our family.... Yours two grand pas and grannys and uncle and aunt...

No crying... babies... You both want to meet your mumma na... Come lets go and see..

All pleads Rishab to show the babies and to hand over them for sometime.... But Rishab is too possessive and does not allow anyone to touch them....

Rishab: Alright... No need to show such wierd faces... Wait for sometime... You all can hold the babies but only after my madhu holds our kids... Got it... Im gonna have my private time with my family...

Dont watch it shamelessly Sikky and Trishna and never dare to come inside okay...

Sikky : Bhai... this is not done... dont act smart okay... Are you going to do romance with bhabhi??? No na... Then what...

Rishab: 😁😁😁😁.... I will do anything .. just shut up and move...

Rishab did not hear anyone's pleads and gets inside and asked the nurse to go too... He locks d door and closed d curtains too...

He placed the babies near Madhu and kissed her forehead lovingly...

Madhu wakes up with a smiling face...

Madhu: Rishu...

Rishab: Biwi...you are alright na...

Madhu: ya im fine... Babies...

Rishab took the babies and shows to Madhu and she kisses the babies lovingly and coos them...

Rishab places the babies safely in the cradle and hugs Madhu..

Rishab: Thank you so much biwi for making me the happiest man on the earth...

Madhu: Thank you so much Rishu for accepting me and loving me so much...

They hug each other and pour their love towards each other by making their lips lock which is filled with a long term promise to be together till eternity and to have a happily ever after...

....

A leap of six years is shown:

We can see a girl and a boy of  6 years dressed up very smartly in a police uniform enters d commissioner office in full rage and anger...

Inspector. Bittu interrupts and stops them: hey pretty princess Mithra... My loving champ Mithun ... You both look so smart and dashing in this police uniform... Wow...

Hey dears wait wait... where are you both going??? Listen please kiddoos... Chief n  Madhu madam is in an important meeting... Dont go please...

But they runs inside without hearing bittu's pleads with full fury to strangle their parents neck for neglecting them like this ...

In the meeting room,

"Rish... Rish... Rishuuuuu...." Madhu moans uncontrollably as Rishab  is kissing her continuously in her neck and biting her ear lobes sensually..

Madhu : Rishu... Leave me... We are not in home.. Have you forgotten where we are??? We are in station...

Rishab : so what??? Iv told you na you look sexy in police uniform... How can I control when my biwi is like this???

Madhu : 😊😊😊😊.... Stop it Rishu... Hold on your naughtiness... Lets continue this in our room later... My duty time is over... Iv to go to home to check on our kids...

Rishab : oh god!!! Iv forgotten to tell you... They have fancy dress competition today...

Madhu : my god... What have you done Rishu??? ..  I know ma and papa would have taken them ... But dont know what they will do to us.. I swear we are going to be in big trouble today....

.....

'"we are here to file  a case against you both"  came the voices from outside...

Madhu : We are dead today Rishu... sorry my babies... Pretty please forgive your ma na...

Mithra/ mithun (Rishbala's kids) : hello madam...  dont butter us... Take the complaint... Hello commissioner sir... Will you take our case or not???

Rishab : sorry kiddoos... We accept we forget... We have already surrendered... Tell us what we have to do to seek your forgiveness...

Mithra/ Mithun: Hmm... Let us think...
Idea.... Take leave... One week... Only for us...  No duty... No dishoom... dishoom with 🔫🔫🔫🔫...

Blah... Blah.... Blah.. okay...
Is that clear??? Get ready to face the punishment....

Rishab and Madhu stammers and fears to tell them as they cant take leave as they are gonna do a biggest encounter in the coming week...

Inspector. Bittu chuckles on seeing the sight  there... The Great Commissioner, the arrogant chief Rishab Kundra or Rk and ACP Madhubala Rishab kundra who faced all the dons and many terrific criminals and encountered them boldly are fearing for their kids...

The screen freezes on Rishbala hugging their daughter Mithra and son Mithun and kissing them happily and posing for a snap....

That's making our story to close the curtains fully....

Hope you all enjoyed the long epilogue.... If so, cast your votes n write down your views for the final time in this story...

Thanks for joining me in this story...

Though Iv penned down this story in Abhigya version earlier, its just 3 shots... Iv extended this story to 10 shots for Rishbala version...

Thanks for supporting me... Thanks for all those silent readers who have read this story... A Special thanks to all my lovely voters and the sweet buddies for penning down all your valuable comments for this story....

Signing off,

Yours buddy,

CrazyMahiz...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 8.8K 13
Riya and Pratik are all set to get married. Where Riya is head over heels in love with Pratik, Pratik on the other hand still hasnt got over his past...
4.4K 281 24
Riky a lonely broken soul is set to attend the wedding of her Ex with her once best friend ... but life has different plans for her and she meets a s...
38.1K 5K 58
Three people who were best friends from childhood ends up in a deadly triangle and everyone has their scheme to break that triangle but never expecte...
577K 29.6K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...