The Elven Witch #Wattys2020

By Kili-Loverxx

Summary: Ninfea Evanna Potter, the girl-who-lived, the chosen one has finally defeated the dark Lord Voldemor... More

Chapter Two, Rivendell
Chapter Three, Lessons
Chapter 4: The Meeting and The Woodland Realm
Chapter Five, Meeting her Mate
Chapter Six, Ambushed
Chapter Seven, Healing and Introductions
Chapter Eight, Laketown
Chapter Nine, Visions of Evil
Chapter Ten, Bombshell
Chapter Eleven, Departing Ways
Chapter Twelve Banishment of Sauron
Chapter Thirteen, War Starting
Chapter Fourteen, Five Armies
Chapter Fifteen, Rallying to the King
Chapter Sixteen, The defeat of Azog
Chapter Seventeen, The Wedding

Chapter One A Family Betrayal

16.6K 331 25
By Kili-Loverxx

Disclaimer: I don't own The Hobbit or Harry Potter. JK Rowling and JRR Tolkien own them.

Thank you to Arcstark for the amazing banner.
______________________________________________________________________

Chapter One, A Family Betrayal

Ninfea knew she should have known that something was wrong the moment she stepped into the great hall and heard nothing but a horrible silence, she could hear Mad-eye screaming 'Constant Vigilance' screaming at her for her lack of attention to her surroundings especially as the war had finished not even half an hour ago. Looking around the ruined hall she noticed that most were looking in a certain direction with anger and loathing portrayed on their faces. Following their gaze a frown formed on her lips as she noticed that the people they were staring at were those she considered to be her adopted family, the Weasleys.

What she heard made her heart split into a thousand pieces but also made her more angry then she had ever been in her life, Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Molly were talking rather loudly about how she was a murderer as she hadn't really tried to save them all and if she had hardly anyone would have died and Fred would still be alive and they deserved the money Dumbledore had been giving them from the Potter Vault since they had met her at Kings Cross. "MOLLY HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO NINFEA!!" Mr Weasley yelled at his wife as the rest of his sons looked at their mother, siblings and Hermione in disgust.

"We deserve that money after putting up with that brat for all these years, pretending to care for that Elven little brat. She's ruined everything getting together with Malfoy, she was meant to marry Percy. Dumbledore and I had made a Marriage contract and she ruined it when she went to Gringotts with that Death Eater to unlock all of her magic and her Elven inheritance after Sirius had given her the letter Lily and James had written for her before they died that she was meant to get when she turned eleven, she even had the nerve to take everything back from us when it was rightfully mine, I mean ours.

That little brat was never meant to find out about her money, her inheritance or that Lily was adopted. She should have died with her Death Eater boyfriend." Molly snarled. There was silence in the Hall as everyone was in shock at what the Weasley Matriarch was saying about their saviour and that their beloved Headmaster had used and manipulated their saviour since she was a baby.

"How could you?" Ninfea whispered her hair whipping around her as a gust of wind whirled around the ruined great hall. "How could you do that to me, after everything we've been through, and you, I saw you as a mother figure I saw you as my family. How could you believe that I would just go through with that facade of a marriage with someone I don't even love?

Draco was ten times a better man than your son could ever be. I hope you're happy because you four are no longer friends or family of mine." With her speech finished a loud crack of lightening flashed across the sky with an echo of rumbling thunder as the rain started to pour around the destroyed castle distracting everyone in the Hall with the abnormal weather, however just before she left the Great Hall she felt the heat of a curse flying at her, moving to the side just in time the curse hit the wall causing it to explode. Turning around and discretely wiping the tears off of her cheeks she saw that Molly had her wand pointed straight at her.

"HOW DARW YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT! AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU! IVE TAKEN YOU INTO MY HOME! PUT MY FAMILY IN DANGER BECAUSE OF YOU! ALREADY HALF OF MY FAMILY HAVE BEEN INJURED THANKS TO YOU AND NOW MY FREDDY IS DEAD! AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH!!" Molly screeched. Before Molly could say anymore she was silenced and had her wand snatched out of her hand though she still continued to mouth the no doubt insults she wanted to throw at Ninfea and her husband who had taken her wand from her.

"Molly don't you dare say that to Ninth it is not her fault that Fred died and it was our choice to join the Order nobody forced us to do that we choose to to help Ninth win this war. Well, at least I did along with our eldest sons. You I don't even know you anymore, you've turned into a money grabbing wrench and I am ashamed to call you my wife. Stealing off a minor Molly can end you Azkaban did you realise that? And I will not be standing by someone who thinks it's right to steal from am orphaned minor never mind that I came to look upon her as a daughter. As for you three." Mr Weasley said pointing at the silent Ron, Ginny and Hermione who had been silenced by Bill, Charlie and George when they no doubt went to defend theirs and Molly's actions.

"I am absolutely disgusted with all of you I brought you Ron and you Ginny to be better than this it's obviously you've spent too much time around that manipulative old coot and your mother. I mean what I said the rest of us won't be standing by you when Kingsley and the others take you away for a trial, frankly I think Azkaban is too good for you but it's not up to me. I don't want to do this but you have left me with no choice." Mr Weasley said with a sigh but he had a determined look in his eyes that Ninfea had never seen before. "I Arthur Septimus Weasley Head of the Weasley Household hear do I by swear that Molly Anne Weasley, Ronald Bilius Weasley and Ginnerva Molly Weasley are no longer part of the Weasley family and Molly Anne Weasley nee Prewruit is no longer my wife for the crimes they have committed against Ninfea Evanna Potter. I also state that Hermione Jean Granger is no longer welcome in my house nor as a Weasley. So I have spoken. So mote it be." with that said Arthur's wand glowed bright signalling his vowel was accepted and put into place.

There was silence in the Hall as everyone was in shock at what they had learned and that Arthur Weasley a kind humble man had just disowned his youngest son and only daughter as well as wife and Hermione. "Kingsley get them out of my sight." Arthur asked though his attention was on Ninfea who looked at him with a guilty look on her face as Molly, Ron, Ginny and Hermione were frog marched from the Hall. "Don't you go feeling guilty Ninth they brought this on themselves for how they treated my baby sister." George said wrapping his arms around her as Ninfea finally broke down and let out all the pain she locked tight within herself.

"Ninfea, George is right none of this is your fault they brought it upon themselves with what they and Dumbledore have done to you. And before you say anything I know I disowned them but that was because I couldn't stand to be associated with them not with the way they treated the strong independent young woman standing before me who I see as as a second, now only daughter. Yes it hurts to disown my own children but I could not condone their behaviour and I only hope that you forgive me for not seeing what they were up to seamier and putting a stop to it." Mr Weasley said sadly.

Ninfea smiled sadly at the man she saw as a father figure other than Sirius and Remus. Fighting her way out of George's tight embrace she hugged the fourth man who had only really cared for her as a daughter. "I cannot forgive Mr Weasley as you see there is nothing to forgive I know you would never do such things and would have tried to stop it if you knew. I'm grateful for all you have done for me." Ninfea smiled at him.

"Oh Ninth you have a too kind a heart for your own good you know that. You have nothing to thank me for as I meant what I said you're like a daughter to me so no more of this Mr Weasley rubbish it's Arthur from now on young lady. Ninth promise me you won't me a stranger and grieve on your own I know how you can be and

I won't let you suffer alone otherwise Sirius and Remus will come back to haunt me." Arthur chuckled drawing a small giggle from the young girl no woman in his arms.

"Go on I know you want to be alone for a bit I can see it in your eyes but just promise me you won't stay away for too long as I, Bill, Fleur, George, Charlie and Percy if he comes round are always hear for you when ever you need us day or night we'll be there." Arthur said kissing her forehead as the others made sounds of agreement. Smiling tightly at them as she thought back the tears Ninfea promised she'd keep in touch and visit them so much they'll be sick of the sight of her, getting a laugh out if the rest of the family she had left, before high tailing out of the Hall only stopping to hug a few of her friends and the remaining Weasleys again as she was slowly loosing the iron tight grip she had on her tears.

Ninfea stopped and looked around in confusion as she'd found herself in front of the stone gargoyle that guarded the headmaster's office. Not bothering to wipe her tears she walked up the still spiral steps until she stood in front of the oak door that led into the office. Stepping inside a loud cheer rent the air as the portraits of the previous headmasters and headmistresses congratulated her for her success. However she did not pay much attention to them she mainly had eyes for the very man who stood in the portrait that stood directly behind the headmaster's desk, the one who she considered as a mentor and a member of her family. "Hello Uncle Sev."

"My little Ninth whatever is the matter?" Severus asked the girl he saw as a daughter. Ninfea brushed her red curly waist length hair out of her face as she looked at her father figure, besides Sirius and Remus, and mentor. "Sev. The Weasleys lied to me, well not all of them just Molly, Ron, Ginny and Hermione they pretended to care about me and they've been stealing out of my Vault along with the old coot they knew that the old coot had placed a block on my inheritance and magic and they knew that mum was adopted and didn't even tell me. They....they said that D-Draco deserved to die." Ninfea sobbed into her hands ignoring all of the past Headmasters and Headmistresses outraged cries she didn't know if they were angry for her or against her but she couldn't care they were not important to her, she was sick of everything, too tired to do anything, she had just lost nearly everyone that mattered to her and she just wanted to be left alone, to give up.

"Now my dear girl you should not tell such lies. All I ever did was for the greater good." A voice Ninfea had never wished to hear again bellowed over the chaos from the other portraits. "What greater good you horrible old man. Everything you've ever done was done for nobody but yourself." Ninfea snarled at the man who had used her and manipulated her. Ninfea yawned, ignoring The Old Coot and the other portraits shouting at her for talking to Dumbledore like that. She walked closer to Severus's portrait stumbling slightly as she went. "Ninth are you alright?" Severus asked concerned. Ninfea shrugged her shoulders as another yawn broke free. "I think you should go to sleep Ninth I'll talk to you in the morning once you've had a good sleep." Ninth nodded her head.

"Night Uncle Sev." Ninth said as she waved goodbye to him but as she was turning around she tripped falling onto an odd magical artefact, the last thing she heard before she was whisked away by the strange artefact was Severus's frightened voice. "NINFEA!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 1.8K 52
Talia Rue Ashenstone had known Thorin Oakenshield all of her life. From running around the halls of Erebor in their youth to running into battle, the...
71.8K 1.8K 26
Y/n was considered the perfect girl. Perfect grades, her parents let her do whatever she wants, she's a part of the track team, her family is rich...
24.5K 656 52
"Someday you will return home too." Reluctantly, she opened one of the heavy wooden chests. The lid creaked loudly as it flipped back. A dusty cloak...
64.1K 1.5K 54
(Y/N) is the daughter of Bilbo Baggins, she is a curious, kind and loyal young lady who has always wondered what life is like outside of the Shire. ...