Taming Mr Dominant

By originalpipsqueak

Anabelle Eleanore Barlow is 25 years old innocent woman who got pampered by her rich and high achievement par... More

Pampered Princess
Sudden Storm
Mission Failed
3 AM Guest
One and A Half Million Dollars Daughter in Law
Dream Marriage
Just a Noob
First Lesson
New Home
Crazy Dance
Punishment
Revenge
Maybe We Can Be Friends
Mean Girl On Set
Fast Learner
Something Fishy
Multifunction Tool
Nail Polish Remover
Fetish
Mrs. Anabelle Eleanore Abrahamson
Krispy Kreme
Delicious Exchange
Fortune Goddes
Job Vacancy
First Day of Work

Beautiful Day

6.8K 193 6
By originalpipsqueak

I hope you like this chapter. Like I said, English is not my language so please bear with it.
And many thanks to you who give your time to read my story.
......................................................................................

☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻 On the cover is their kitchen
......................................................................................

It supposed to be a beautiful day.

I was in the kitchen, preparing pancake with maple syrup and apple juice for breakfast, while Rocco still into his slumber. I didn't have the heart to wake him up. Last night after dinner, he went back working to study room and entered bedroom at early in the morning.

As I flipped the pancake, I heard stiletto heel tapping  the wood floor. Who is that? The sound came really close until I heard the voice that I had knew without even turned my head.

As she arrived in the kitchen, she leaned her waist on counter next to me. She studied me for a while, up and down.

"Where is Rocco?" She said, still leaning on counter as poking my pancake with fork.

"Sleeping." I replied curtly, still focused on flipping my second pancake.

"You've done it?" She stopped poking my pancake, focused to wait my answer.

"What?" I asked her back. Even though I knew what she meant I pretended to not know it or purposely wasting her time.

"You aren't stupid! Answer me!" Miranda got tensed and pushed my shoulder roughly, forcing me to answer.

"If you want to know, ask him. I will never have intent to report anything to you." I rejected her flatly. This girl have no boundaries at all and she was really testing my patient.

"You are just his display wife. You are never meant to be with him." She shot me her dead glare. After contended widening her eyes, she flipping her wavy hair and checked her watch.

"Look at time! He almost late for work." She shook her head, upset with me. "I will wake him up. And, make it for two." She patted my shoulder and left to get Rocco.

Didn't your mom had told you that if you want to have breakfast in someone's home, you should ask politely.

Maids helped me prepare the table for 3 as I cooked the pancake. About 30 minutes later, Rocco who already in suit, and Miranda came to dining room.

As they walked near dining room, Miranda eyes met mine. She putting her arms around Rocco's waist, leaning her head to him as showing how romantic sweet couple they were.

I just stood there, accept every silent gaze whom maids gave to me.

Like I know how to act in this situation!

Absolutely I had no experience to this overly drama scene. Above all, I had decided to give up this relationship so I didn't need to react like a mad woman.

"Good morning Rocco and Miranda. Let's have breakfast!" I said in my cheery voice so Rocco knew I didn't bother whether her girlfriend barging in our bedroom whenever she like.

Rocco sat at the end of table across me who sat at the other end of table, while Miranda sat at Rocco's left side.

"Why you didn't wake me up? We had deal right?" Rocco asked as eat up his pancake quietly.

"What deal? Mind to share with me?" Miranda asked with her hawk eyes directed to Rocco, still in gracious manner.

"I didn't ask you, Miranda." Rocco cut the conversation with her, which resulted in Miranda really shut her mouth as casted eyes in her plate.

Nice one, Rocco

"You didn't answer my question, Belle." Rocco stated, demanding an answer.

His statement interrupted my daydreams, stuttering I said, "I saw you went to bed early in the morning so I thought maybe you need more rest."

Rocco didn't extend the conversation, instead he continued eating pancake.

Silent for a while until Rocco stood from chair and prepared to leave. Miranda immediately followed him and lifted his suitcase.

"Thanks for the food." He said gently as walking passing me to front door. I nodded but he already passed me. Miranda followed him hastily and wittingly ignored me.

After they walked away and out of their hearing, maids came near me, "Are you okay miss?" The other maid came to me then stroke my shoulder.

"It's okay, really." I held her hand as thanked for her concern.

"That Miranda girl do more than a secretary should. She has no boundaries, mindlessly stick to young master. The other day young master went abroad, she came and held a party. I had trouble cleaning it in next morning..." The other maids start chatting near me.

I didn't heard all they said. My mind directed to only one word. Secretary.

"Please wait. Didn't I heard secretary, before?"

"Yes, miss. Miranda is Young Master Rocco's secretary. Hadn't you heard it?"

To me she looked like a pet more than secretary.

"Now I have. Thank you. I will take my leave, please continue your activity." I stood from chair, hastily went after Rocco.

"Rocco, wait!" I came, blocking the way and gave my big smile to him.

"What?" He shooed me and kept walking to car that waiting in front porch. Miranda still following from behind as gave belittle look to me.

"You owe me because you didn't help me in the kitchen this morning." I followed him to porch still using my big smile.

"How much do you want?" He reached his wallet

"No! It isn't money. Come here." I pulled his arm so he lowered his head until we were at the same level. And then I purposely met my eyes to Miranda so she could see what I want her to see.

Watch this, witch!

I kissed his right cheek, left cheek, fore head, and nose. In every kiss, I intently made it sound and slowly so she could chew her inner mouth while watching me kissed her boss. The fact that she is just secretary to Rocco lifted my mood, I always thought Miranda is his girlfriend.

"What are you doing? I'm not a kid, Belle." He furrowed his eyebrows, confused with my sudden clingy attitude.

"But, I am!" I went to hug him and slipped my head under his arm. I knew Miranda saw us, so once again I fixed my eyes to Miranda and sticking my tongue out.

Jealous, are we?

"Okay. Enough. Release me now, Anabelle."

"Shall we go now? The meeting will be held soon." Meredith came near us and gave her fake smile. A smile that didn't reach her eyes. I knew she boiled inside, but I really enjoyed that moment. I mean the moment when she get jealous.

"Can't it be delayed any minute, Miss Secretary?" I said it slowly, especially in "secretary". So she knew where her position is.

In response, she widen her eyes, loath were evidence in her eyes.

"No can't do, Belle. Now release me." Rocco sound irritated, he even tried to pulled off my hands from his back.

Why can't you be more cooperative right now, Rocco?

"Okay. But in one condition." I said still hugging him.

"Miranda, wait in the car." Rocco suddenly ordered Miranda, with unwillingly followed his order.

"What?" He looked bored while lifted his arm, checking time.

Rocco then diverted his attention to me. I got full attention from him but that just made me fidgeting more.

"Come back home soon." I released him from my confinement and took two steps backward.

"Jealous, are we? He smirked and took a step forward.

"In your wildest imagination." I said confidently.

"We'll see." He walked pass me towards car.

"Okay then. Safe drive." I walked to open front window said to chauffeur who responded with smile and lifted his hat.

As I bided them good bye, I saw Rocco sat at the back seat while Miranda sat at the front seat of the car. Good grief Miranda didn't sit at the back seat. The car accelerate, leaving me alone in the porch.

Looking the car got out from gate, I got inside and closed the front door. Leaned on the door, my conscious mind told me, You said you give up, Anabelle. Just now, wasn't that form of jealousy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 50.4K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
1.2M 39.7K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
283K 12.4K 40
Aeryn Reynolds had a perfect day going on; her restaurant was bustling with customers and she couldn't be any happier about it until Everette Wilbros...