WGM Again?! (Taeun Fan-Fic)

By anniekim03

Summer 2016: Once-WGM-couple SHINee's Taemin and Apink's Naeun start dating for real! A Fan-Fic which describ... More

Chapter 1: We Got Married returns
Chapter 2: It wasn't that hard
Chapter 3: the second isn't any better
Chapter 4: I'll go two thirds
Chapter 5: I want to go out
Chapter 6: Everyday your bright smile doesn't change
Chapter 7: Coward
Chapter 7.5: Victon's Couple Quiz
Chapter 8: My Hyun! My Bum!
Chapter 9: Do you regret it?
*Chapter 10: Oraenmaniya
*Chapter 11: Tell me the truth
*Chapter 12: even back then
*Chapter 14: I want to show you every inch of me
Chapter 15: ajubeoni
Chapter 16: a snowflake
Chapter 17: Merry Christmas
Chapter 18: Christmas eve
Chapter 19: Christmas Party
Chapter 20: I'm Naeun's boyfriend
Chapter 21: I didn't get her pregnant
Chapter 22: There's no other reason, right?
Chapter 23: I've already dated before!
Chapter 24: birthday party
Chapter 25: I Smile
Chapter 26: Stay away from Naeun-ah
Chapter 27: because I get insecure
Chapter 28: I promised
Chapter 29: I wanted to... but I also didn't...
Chapter 30: It's okay
Chapter 31: Let's be normal for once
Chapter 32: Truth or Dare!
Chapter 33: casual
Chapter 34: you're so lucky
Chapter 35: see you soon
Chapter 36: a feeling
Chapter 36.5: It's going to be your time soon
Chapter 37: Don't you feel ordinary now?
Chapter 38: Aeropuerto de M...
Chapter 39: I wasted two hours happily
Tag
Chapter 40: take me shopping
Chapter 41: No ask his number!
Chapter 42: I don't want to let go
Chapter 43: lovebirds
Chapter 44: take your time
Chapter 45: someone I've known
Chapter 46: Busy and busier
Chapter 47: resolution
Chapter 48: meant to be
Chapter 49: nowhere else to go
Chapter 50: I love you
Epilogue, Part 1: Jinki-hyung will be last
Epilogue, Part 2: I want to be groomsman
Epilogue, Part 3: the first
Epilogue, Part 4: perfect
Epilogue, Part 5: marriage registration
Epilogue, Part 6: Namjoo's boyfriend
Epilogue, Part 7: good or bad thing
Epilogue, Side Story 1: I won't cry
Epilogue, Part 8: always be happy
Epilogue, Side Story 2: first date
Epilogue, Part 9: beginning

*Chapter 13: I'll call you

1.1K 24 0
By anniekim03

Taemin's P.O.V

I really wonder why Minho-hyung and Hayoung-shi are following us. I thought they wanted to go to the movies. Did he seriously think I wouldn't recognize him when he's just wearing a cap and sunglasses to hide his face? Anyone can see that he's a celebrity.

Whatever, I decided to ignore them since Hayoung-shi looked to funny with her headscarf, sunglasses and face mask. (A/N: couldn't find a headscarf, so I just put that headband on her head) Disguising herself that much made her stand out even more.

I chuckled as I glanced over and saw them both hiding their face behind the menus immediately.

"What's so funny?" Naeun-ah asked.
"You'll realize later on."
"Alright..." Naeun-ah said unsure and confused at my words.

"So, what are you doing nowadays?" Naeun-ah asked.
"Just preparing for our new album and meeting up with friends when there's time and when they have time. Otherwise I just stay home."
"Oh, are your friends very busy?"
"Maybe you remember but I don't have that many friends, especially not outside the company. I hang out the most with JongIn-ah and he's also preparing for a comeback."

"You can call me anytime." she said.
"Sure, but I'll call you whenever I need someone to hang out with. And I don't really drink."
"That's fine with me. Do you still have my number?"
"Sorry I think I don't. Do you still have mine?"
"Yeah, I do. I'll send you a message."
"Alright, saved it." I said and showed her the contact saying "Naeun-ah♡"
She smiled at me.

"I'll really call you a lot. And not because I need anybody to hang out with." I mumbled quietly.

She looked at me confused. Did she hear me?

"So what are you doing in your free time?" I asked her.
"I also go out to meet my friends but that's it. My members and I just stay home a lot and watch TV together."
"No boyfriend?" I asked her casually and took a sip from my drink.

Just then the waitress came and served our food. We paid immediately. It's a habit you get when you're a celebrity and expect to have to run out at any time.

"Oh, this looks so good!" she said and looked at her meat plate excitedly.
"I can't believe you're having a meat plate for lunch" I chuckled.
"There's nothing wrong with it." She said and started to eat greedily like someone might come and steal her food any second.
I chuckled again at that.

I cursed silently as my question was left unanswered.
Suddenly Naeun-ah dropped her chopsticks on the table. She picked then up again and ate at a totally different pace compared to before. Veeeeery slowly.
"What are you doing, Naeun-ah? Does it taste bad all of a sudden?"
"No" she said and looked away nervously.
"Then why are you suddenly acting so different?"
"Oppa...do you like me?" she said.
"Y-yes, I do" I stuttered, shocked at her blunt question but answered honestly.
"I was wondering whether you might not like it when girls eat a lot so maybe I should cut down on how much I eat."
"I wouldn't dislike you for something as the size of your appetite." I laughed.
"I like you too much anyway." I said quietly again.

Naeun's P.O.V

He just said he liked me, right? And for the second time. Did he mean it romantically? Or just as friends or as a person?

I wanted to ask him so bad but I was too scared too. It just slipped out then but now my tongue was numb while the words were lingering on my tongue threatening to spill out at any time.

I looked around frantically looking for something to talk about. Suddenly a young couple caught my eye. I narrowed my eyes as if that made me see better. I then stood up surprised by the sight. Then I realized that everyone was staring at me and some people were even starting to recognize me.

Oppa noticed as well. He put on his hoodie and started acting, "Don't be mad, jagi-ya! I didn't mean it! I'm so sorry everyone." He apologized.
He seated me down again as I glanced at Minho-shi and Hayoung-ah's table but I couldn't find them anymore.

"They already left." Oppa said.
"You knew they were there?" I asked "Why didn't you tell me?"
"I wanted to see your reaction when you saw them" he chuckled.
"By the way, are you done?" he asked. "I think we were too noisy."
I looked around carefully. Some people started pointing at us.

"Yeah, let's go" I said. We stood up and walked out casually.
"I'll call Minho-hyung to pick us up" oppa said and I nodded.

Hayoung-ah and Minho-shi were here way too fast.
Oppa and I got into the back seat and Minho-shi started driving.

I wanted to ask them what they were doing in the café earlier but I wasn't sure it was them.
I looked at oppa to give him a sign that he should ask but he was looking at his phone not paying any attention to me.

He leaned forward and spoke to Minho-shi quietly. Minho-shi nodded and shortly after we stopped at a convenience store.

Oppa got off there.
"I'm meeting up with someone here. Get home safely, Hayoung-shi, Naeun-ah. It was fun today, I'll call you"

He put his hood and face mask on and entered the convenience store.
Shortly after we drove off I saw a taxi stopping at the same place and a hooded figure coming out. He was probably meeting up with Kai-sunbae.

Taemin's P.O.V

"You're the last to arrive, Jonginie" I said not too loudly so we wouldn't get noticed.
"I'm a busy man" Jongin explained cockily.
"Yeah yeah, superstar" Moonkyu-hyung said.
"Guys, I'm really lucky you guys want to meet up."
"Why? What is it, Taeminie?" Kwonho-hyung asked.
"I'm going to ask Naeun-ah to be my girlfriend."
"Apink's Naeun?" JongIn-ah asked.
"Yeah"
"Aww congratulations, Taemin-ah!" Moonkyu-hyung said and wrapped his arm around my neck to pull me closer.
"So, do you think she likes you too?" JongIn-ah asked the most important question.
"Maybe, probably...I think she's attracted to me" I answered honestly.
"Then go for it, hyung!"

"But why did you have to tell us? Did you want to brag about your soon-to-be-girlfriend?"
"That too. No I just wanted to inform you. And I...don't know how to do it. Like I want to tell her clearly what I'm hoping for and then like...court her?" I said kneading my hands.
"Then do that. Ask her out and tell her that you want her to be your girlfriend but that you'll wait for her and in the meantime take her on dates." JongIn-ah said.

"Wow you're a genius" I said agape.
"I know" JongIn-ah said.
"Don't feed his useless confidence!" Kwonho-hyung scolded me and we all laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking about ending the flashback now as if it's clear what will happen but I'll probably write one more chapter and then end this 'cause this flashback is getting super long. And I miss Jimin and Ravi :D

Thank you to @lisaowusu
Your comment motivated me to keep writing when I was too lazy to come up with anything^^

I know I took a long time writing this chapter which doesn't bring us anywhere.
Just now I read a Surong fan-fiction but there were ships in there I don't support (like Kaieun, Baekmi), so I was in a really bad mood after reading that even though the book was really good and it made me want to continue my own fan-fiction. You know, promoting my ship^^

QOFTD: What ships do you support?? What ships can't you stand??
Me: I read BL but I'm not a huge BL shipper. I ship anything that's real or has been real (like Kaistal and Baekyeon) and of course Taeun. And if you've noticed Surong. Oh and Changtoria.
And excluding BxB I ship each person only with one other person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 460 63
After Changbin and Hyunjin escape their old pack, they fled to Osaka Japan where they start their new life. Along the way they meet new people who fo...
7.8K 326 53
A Taemin x Naeun Fantasy Story that circles on faeries, magic, love and epic adventure. [Also Posted on Asianfanfics: Link on my Profile] "Once upon...
407 7 16
Did Taemin and Nauen met by chance ? or is it an elaborate scheme of the two company to make these two meet and launch them into super stardom? Wil...
125K 6.8K 47
Four strangers. Two Weddings. A fated switch. A millionaire's son isn't supposed to marry a gang leader. A gang leader's son isn't supposed to marry...