One Direction drove me off th...

By Nloved1D

Youé is a special girl, she's damaged and doesn't trust people. When she meets the 5 most amazing boys and a... More

One Direction drove me off the Road SEQUEL
Louis! Not again!
Almost the same girls
You ARE beautiful
The One and Only Liam Payne
The beetle
Youé's story
Camping in the garden
The crime and Derek
Shopping and clubbing
Just not fair
Dinner
The little campire
What did I do?
Screwed
CHEATERS!
What do we learn from this? CUPCAKES SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM
You're back!
Derek's place
Romantic... and playful kisses
A day at the park
Larry Stylinson
Larry Sty....what?
Bitches
The fancy party part 1
The fancy party; part 2
Our trip begins here
There's no limit on a happy-meal, so STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!
HAROLD EDWARD STYLES, PUT SOME BLOODY CLOTHES ON!
The concert
Love makes people blind
The truth
Quick fire!
GET ME OUT OF THIS DRESS NOW!
Just trusting you
Love in the air
FEELINGS SUCK
Meeting Max
Ignoring you! HA
Not allowed to kiss Zayn
Please drive another girl out of the road...for me????
Mr. Romantic
Suspense
We need to leave
Sleeping on the trampoline
Cold shower??
New tops
I'll look after you
Get out of my face!
Red paint fail
Forever and always, I will love you ~last chapter

I'll cry a river

14.7K 55 30
By Nloved1D

Louis's POV:

"You fucked up Liam, you really did," I say and he snaps his head in my direction. He opened his mouth to shout something, but then his face softens, he realizes it's his fault, and it partly is.

"If you had pulled back it would've been different. But no, YOU STOOD THERE AS A BLOODY IDIOT," I say and then Danielle enters the room. "Louis, stop shouting at my Li."

My breath picked up. "You're so lucky I don't punch girls," I mumble softly and I see Liam's eyes widen. "Danielle, wait a second," he says softly.

Now I can't hold it anymore.

"WHAT THE FUCK LIAM! SHE RUINED YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL EVER, AND YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?"

"LOUIS, shut up!" he yells back. I take a step foreward, my expression angry and disbelieve.

"Youé loved you, you were everything for her. You know that I love her, but here I am, trying to get you and Youé back together. This looks like you don't even want her. How can you....you....idiot."

I say and my mind drifts away. 

I love Liam, I'm so sorry, Lou! I was drunk and...and.." she says while looking at me horrified. "It's fine, Youé. But you must know that I love you, no matter what. I always will. I'll not interrupt you and Liam. When he'll let you down, I'll be there for you. I always will be," I told her and took her hands.

That was the night we slept together. She felt so horrible, and I did too, because I knew that she'd regret it later. But it was a drunk stunt. But I liked it, and she did too, I hope...

"Liam, come here," Danielle says in a fake sexy voice. I can't listen to them anymore. "Danielle no!" he says and I look in disgust at them. I turn around and walk away.

"Wait, Louis, Wait!" Liam yells but I don't stop. I just walk away till somebody grabs my shoulder. "I SAID WAIT."

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAID LIAM. YOU HURT THE GIRL I LOVE! YOU HAD THE MOST PERFECT GIRL AS YOURS AND YOU BLEW IT."

"I KNOW, I know," he says and lets go of me. "But I can't hurt Danielle," he says. "Then go away and fuck her. You arsehole," I say and my fist hits his cheek.

I run outside. Girls were standing at the backdoor. "YOU'RE LOUIS TOMLINSON," one of them screamed. "I KNOW I AM, Have you seen Youé?" I ask and the girls nod. "She went that way," the one with brown hair and blue eyes said. "Give me a pen," I said and I got thousand pens thrown at me. I take one and sign everybodies books and then quickly ran into the direction the girl told me to look for Youé.

I run around, deal her number several times. "YOUÉ," I scream, but no one replys. 

I walk more and more, thinking about where she could be. She's a girl, who's upset.... Maybe...Starbucks? No that's more like Laura. I don't know where Youé would go!

Laura's POV:

I rushed off stage and walked through the building, trying to hide my tears. My sight gets blurry and my legs feel like jelly. I bump into walls and try to stand on my feet as usual, but I fail miserably and get on my knees. 

I get that feeling again, that feeling that I got when the twins insulted me. That was one of the moments I thought Zayn didn't love me. Now I'm not sure anymore. 

My throat feels like somebody is squeezing it shut and I can't breath. I grab my throat with both my hands and fall down in the middle of the hallway.

"NO PERRIE GO AWA-...."

Zayn stormed into the hallway. "I know you love me, Zayn," she says and plays dirty. She grabs his shirt and her hand slides lower till she ends his crotch and I see his eyes get wide.

"LAURA," He yells and rushes over to me. "You can't breath.." he says and he shouts Liam's name, then those of the other boys. 

"Laura I love you, I love you so much. More then anything and anyone," he tells me but I don't believe him. 

The others enter the hallway and I see Liam rush to me. "Listen to my breathing," he says and lays one of my hands on his chest. I shake my head a little. I see stains, black stains in my already blurry sight.

"Fuck you Zayn," I say and then pass out.

Louis's POV:

Where can she be? Where's the place she would go? Think Louis.

Things she likes...

Places with the sun and water.

I remember her saying that a lot. I already thought about a date with her, but that was a long time ago. I would take her to the beach. She loves warm weather and the beach. The sun setting and to hear the water.

She's a romantic type.

Romantic.

I KNOW WHERE SHE IS!

I took a cab to our hotel and there got the keys from our car. It's a 10 minute ride. I picked up Harry a lot of times at that spot. That place that Harry said was special, but it was his. No one could interrupt him there, no one could know of the existance of the place. Just me, and  he trusted me. I just picked him up there and promised him never to go there without him.

He won't get angry over this time. 

I stopped the car at the cliffs and rushed to the place where Youé and Liam had their Romantic date.

She's standing at the cliff, looking over the sea. When she heard something she turned around and her breath hitched. "Who's there?" she asked, trying to see my figure between the rocks. "Superman is here to save you," I say and climb up to her. 

No tears, she hasn't been crying. When I take a step towards her she takes a step back. "Stop, Lou," she says and I frown. "I'm not going to bite you," I say and walk over to her. I take her in my arms but she doesn't hug me back.

"Hey, I know you're upset because of Liam. But I did nothing wrong, did I?" I ask her and she shakes her head. "Liam loves you, he's being a jerk," I say but she doesn't  respond. Her face is blank. 

"Don't be like this," I whisper and touch her cheek softly. She glares as me and takes a few steps back, shakes her head and sighs. "Why are you trying to solve things between me and Liam?" she asks.

"Because I care about you. I can't stand to see you like this," I say. "Why don't you take your chance, like you told me you would?" she says and lets her head hang down.

I walk over to her and sit down, pulling her down next to me. Our feet dangling off the cliff. "Because I know you'll regret it afterwards. I know you love Liam, and he loves you. It looks like he messed up badly, but he is trying to keep his gentleman side on."

She looks at me confused.

"Danielle is a good friend, she had a rough time and Liam helped her out. He's always been the sensible one. He promised her to always be there for her. And now she kissed him, and he didn't pull back, was pure out of... I don't know what. But he loves you." I say and she raises an eyebrow. "Sure," she says. "Let's go home, the others won't be there for a while. Niall and Persephone are with Harry somewhere. I think talking to Paul. Liam and Zayn, I don't care where they are, and Laura is....I don't know. I hope somewhere with Persephone," I tell Youé and she sighs, then nods.

I take her hand and we walk to the car. The ride home is silent, but not awkward.

When we enter the hotel room she sits down on the sofa. "She's beautiful," she whispers and I look at her. "I know" I say and she looks at me, then rolls her eyes. "I mean Danielle. Of course Liam loves her," she says and chuckles to herself.

"How could I be ever so stupid? Thinking that Liam James Payne would love me? Like, ME?" she says and chuckles again.

I can't stand to see her like this. She's broken, but hides it. "Stop it, Youé," I say and she looks at me. 

I take her hands. "Didn't Liam tell you enough times you are perfect? You are the most beautiful in the world. The best anyone can get?" I ask her and she narrows her eyes, but a little smile appears on her face.

I get her face really close to mine. "Didn't he kiss you here," I say, and kiss her forehead. "And tell you he would do everything for you." 

Her smile gets a little bigger. "Didn't he kissed you here, and asked you if it hurt when you fell out of heaven?" 

I kiss her forehead. "Didn't he kiss you here, and told you his heart beats for you?"

I kiss her other cheek. "He didn't kissed you and tell you what you make him feel like. He didn't tell you how his heart races everytime you look at him, everytime you touch him. Everytime your beautiful green eyes burn a gaze into his blue ones."

I say and place gentle kisses in her neck. I lean over her and she lays on her back with me above her.

"Lou, Liam has brown eyes," she says and I stop. Crap. I look up but the smile she had on her face didn't fade away. I look into her eyes and show a smile. She blinks and smiles back. "You're the sweetest guy I've ever met, Lou," she says and I lean in slowly, very slowly. I know we're both going to regret this later.

She smiles and my lips meet hers. 

I shove my hand slowly behind her head and with my other hand I support myself not to fall on her. When I pull back, she smiles at me and our foreheads touch. She turns us around and lays on me, her feet in the air, her black hair hanging around her face and her green eyes filled with some sort of happiness.

And what do I do? I begin to sing, one of my favorite songs. "Oh oh, oh oh, be my baby. Oh oh, oh oh. Oh oh. oh oh. be my baby, and I'll look after you," I say and she smiles while she lays her head on my chest. I keep singing and her eyes close. Eventually her breath gets steady and she falls asleep. I finish my song and sigh, look at her angelic face. How can Liam ever hurt such a beautiful girl? 

And I know she will regret this kiss. No matter what. If Liam gets Danielle, she'll regret this because she doesn't love me. When she gets Liam back, she'll regret it because she feels like she cheated on Liam.

"I'll look after you, Youé. I always will," I whisper and stroke some hair of her out of her face. Her pinks lips are sightly a part and her long, black eyelashes are covering her beautiful eyes.

How can you not love this girl. How can Liam hurt her? How can anybody hurt her?

The door opens and I close my eyes, pretending to be sleeping. Liam walks in with Laura in his arms, Zayn rushes behind him and they enter their room, not even noticing us. 

Niall walks in with Persephone, she sees us and rushes to the couch. "They are both asleep," she says and Niall walks over to her. Harry walks into the room, his curls all messed up. Niall hugs Persephone from behind.

"She's broken. Louis is so sweet, I bet he calmed her down and made her feel better," she says and Niall kisses her lips quickly. "Lou is the best. I'll be in our room, waiting for you," he says and Persephone giggles.

Then she kneels down next to me and Youé and smiles. She gets up and comes back with a blanket, lays it over us and then kneels down again.

"Lou, you're a bad actor, but extremely sweet," she says and kisses my cheek softly. I smile and she smiles back. She kisses Youé's cheek and then gets up, winks at me and walks to Niall's room.

Harry walks to the couch and when he sees us he chuckles. "He's being the lady's man again. I'm replaced, AGAIN!" he says and I have the urge to get up and say that he means the world to me, he can never be replaced, but then he chuckles and smiles at me. "Liam loves you, Youé," he says and pecks her cheek, then walks away to our room. 

Then Liam walks out of Zayn's room.

He kneels down next to the couch and rests his head against the couch. "Lou, I know you're awake," he says without looking at me. I sigh and open my eyes. "Was she really....did she cry a lot?" Liam says and his breath hitches. He's really upset.

"Liam," I say and he looks a side. "She didn't cry, not a single tear," I say and Liam frowns. "But, how.." he says.

This is going to hurt him pretty bad.

"She had already convinced herself that Danielle was better than her. She was sure you are way too good for her. She already resigned that you were going to leave her sometime. That's why she didn't cry, she thinks she's not good enough," I say and his cheeks glisten from the tears.

"You knew she was insecure, why didn't you push Danielle back? And why didn't you told her to fuck off when you saw that Youé lay broken in my arms. You just kept telling her she had to wait!" I say

I know this was superfluous, but I don't care. Liam has to feel and see what he has done to a girl, see how broken she is.

"I'm horrible," he whispers.

There, he saw it. Now it's time to let him see that he can start all over again.

"Li, she loves you. You are the perfect guy for her and she is obviously perfect. And you screwed it up pretty badly, but we all do sometimes," I say and he nods.

"You just have to be really carefull, Liam. She's an angel, and she's insecure. Every step can be a wrong one, that's with all the girls. Youé didn't show it, but she was broken, I know it. So tomorrow, explain what Danielle is for you."

He nods again and looks at me. "You know her way too well Louis. Sometimes I think you are way better for her than I am," he says and more tears stream down his face. 

"I would hug you if she wasn't laying on me," I say and he chuckles softly. "And Li, she loves you. If she wanted me, she could have come to me many times. But she didn't because she loves you, only you," I say and he smiles at me.

"You sound mature Lou, actually you sound 20 now," he says and my eyes get wide. "CAAARRRROTTTTSSSS," I whisper-scream and Liam laughs.

"But you have to know something," I say and he nods. "I kissed her, like 10 minutes ago. But it wasn't like a real kiss. Just a....gentle....and....friendly....lip touch?" I say and anger flashed through his face, but then he relaxes again.

"Alright Lou. Are you sure it wasn't more than a quick lip touch?" he says. "I'm sure, don't tell her. And if she tells you, I lip touched her, she didn't lip touch me, alright?" I say and he smiles, then nods.

He gets up and walks over to the couch to lift Youé up.

"HEY," I yell and she shoves. I shut my mouth and Liam looks at me.

"She's mine this night," I say and slam my arms around her. His lips form a line and he sniffs. I raise my both eyebrows and then he shows a croaky smile. "Tomorrow morning you can have her back," I say and close my eyes.

"You piss me off Lou," he mumbles and I chuckle. "Love you," he says. "Love you too Li. Go to sleep now," I say and yawn.

He walks away into his room.

Alright, enough with Louis the sensible one. Tomorrow I'm going to make a prank!

I think about plans for a nice prank until I fall a sleep.

A/N

Lovely's <3

So... My sequel has already more chapters then my first book. I'm going to end this one soon. I don't know when, maybe it will be 2, maybe 5 more chapters. Keep commenting Haz or Boobear! I love you all so much! Almost 300,000 reads on my first story and my second is over the 100,000 already. 

So... A MASSIVE THANKYOUUUU! I LOVE CARROTS! 

Does somebody know where Liam got his flashing toothbrush? I'm actually wondering to buy one for myself...

Please vote, comment and fan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...