Don't Leave (Tzukook) (Comple...

By blzdrp

"Come on Jungkook, There's your chance." Taehyung shove my shoulders. "I don't know hyung. She's pretty and a... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: FIRST ENCOUNTER
CHAPTER 2: A SPARK
CHAPTER 3: HEARTS BEATING
CHAPTER 4: NOT YOU AGAIN
CHAPTER 5: WATCH IT!
CHAPTER 7: WHO'S THAT?
CHAPTER 8: A DATE?
CHAPTER 9: EYE CONTACT
CHAPTER 10: DREAMS
CHAPTER 11: MY PAST
Big News!!!!
CHAPTER 12: I HATE YOU
CHAPTER 13: FROM STRANGERS TO FRIENDS
CHAPTER 14: MORNING TEXTS
CHAPTER 15: ISAC
CHAPTER 16: SAY THAT YOU WOULD PROTECT HER
CHAPTER 17: SEPARATED
CHAPTER 18: HELL
CHAPTER 19: RESCUE MISSION
I published a new book
CHAPTER 20: TRAP
CHAPTER 21: SAVING TWICE
CHAPTER 22: FAMILY
FINAL CHAPTER: DON'T LEAVE

CHAPTER 6: HI.......

2.4K 97 26
By blzdrp

Tzuyu's POV

3 days later....

Sigh........

I can't believe this........

I look at the message that he sent me and it was cheesy as hell. You don't think that I didn't know what you're trying to do.....

From: 012-xxxxxx

Tzuyu~ I love you to the moon and back. If I ever want to describe my love towards you, I can't...... because there is no words than can describe your perfectness.

Jerk....

I quickly block his number from ever call or text me again. I swear that I need to change this phone number. But that will just made my unnies will have to implant my new number again

Plus I'm sure that he will have my number sooner or later so I'm not bothered to try again. It's been like what...... 5 times that I have to change my number.

I've been silent to him eversince he's trying to hit on me. I've never talked to him and if I do, I only spoke two or three words before walking away. I can't even count the amount of tries that he did to impress me.

When will this end....

I tossed my phone to the side and lay down on my bed. Eyes lock towards the ceiling without anything interesting came into mind. There's nothing much to do....

I looked over to my side and I can see Dahyun unnie over at her computer, probably watching some drama because of the loud sound coming from his headphones.

I look over at Chaeyoung and she is reading some novel series or what not...... and looking back at myself....

I need to do something.......

Oh I forgot.

"Gucci!" I shouted out his name, which also mad Chaeyoung beside me to jump because of my sudden screaming.

Then suddenly, a small puppy came running through the doors of our room and hop on to my bed and onto my lap. I just love this dog soo much.

"Hey there Gucci~ Have you eaten yet? Did Nayeon unnie feed you." I said while pinching his cheeks. He just snuggle through my arm as a sign of yes.

Chaeyoung just smile at me and continue to read her book. "Gucci~you wanna play?" I looked at my lap and tickle his stomach which made him let out his tounge as he was in pleasure.

But he lay his head on my arm as a response.

He didn't want to play.....maybe because he's already too full. Nabongs must gave him too much canned meat. Great, even my dog won't get me entertained.

I lifted him up and placed him beside me. He looked very tired as his eyes were getting heavy. As I patted his back and twirl his ears, a sudden loud ringtone played. Gladly that it wake him up...

*Tzuyu's embarrassing ringtone again*

I carefully and quickly search for my phone and wanted to pick it up quickly because of two main reasons. One because I don't want him to disturb Gucci and Second because of my ringtone....

"You clearly need to change that ringtone before we get the wrong idea." Chaeyoung said while her eyes is still on her novel.

Argh, note to self; change my ringtone. I shook my head and put out a derp face before looking at my phone that was constantly beeping.

Eh? It's an unknown number. I hope it's not him.......

I answer the call and to my surprise,it's him. "Tzuyu!I know you block my number but hear me out...." He said in a worried tone.

"10 seconds."

"Woah that's so short...."

"5 seconds."

"Wait Tzuyu, this is very important!!"

"Time's up, Good bye."

"Wa-." I pressed the end call button before he get to speak a word to me. I'm not gonna hear one of his stupid confessions again.

"Who's that?" Chaeyoung asked, looking at curiously. I sigh cause I don't want to tell her about him. I don't want my members to protect  me all the time.

"It's nothing important Chaeyoung. Just shooing a fly from my face."

Ren's POV

I throw my phone violently to my bed and let out my frustration. "F*CK!!" I covered my face with my pillow. I can't believe she hung up on me....... for the 17 times.

After a few groans, a knock came from my door. "Sir, are you okay?" Aish, that overreacting maid just came to check on me.

"Leave me alone Nanny! I'm not in the mood." I was shouting at first but my pillow have lowered my tone of voice.

I heard silence afterwards.... That's better. Now I can at least find some comfort in me. I looked at my phone which is now slightly cracked because it ricochet at the head rest.

Sigh....

I look slightly at my cracked phone, checking it and took out my new sim card that I just inserted. I guess she's gonna block this number too.

Now what am I gonna do..... I just need Tzuyu to just listen rather than ignoring me. I need her to......

Nevermind......

I scroll down my contacts and call a few of my fellow friends to go to the mall called 'Revenue' tonight. Hopefully they agree cause I need some time off. I sent multiple messages before I put my phone on the table.

I put on my jacket and went outside the sliding door to catch some fresh air.

I really need it now.......

Tzuyu's POV

10 hours later.....

"What?!"

"Yup, go get ready now. All of our sunbaes are waiting for us." Jeongyeon said while wiping off her glasses.

"O-okay?" I hurriedly went back to my room as everyone are ready except me. Well almost everyone, since my roommates are still in their house attire. I barged in to my room and only to find out that my roommates are already done with their make up.

"What's the rush Tzuyu?" Dahyun asked. She looked at me while holding her lip gloss. "So you guys know it too?"o

They both chuckled and nodded. "The bathroom is all yours~" Chaeyoung said.

"So you guys knew?"

"Well.... we know it during breakfast but you've already went out jogging so we kinda forgot." Chaeyoung stick out his tongue cutely.

"You guyss!!" I shouted but I was so unorganised that I quickly grab my towel without a second thought.

Those two should have told me earlier so that I won't have to be in such a rush. After a long time of reorganising and some light bickering from Jeongyeon, we're finally on our way to the mall by traveling in a our company's van.

The others kept talking to each other as I spaced out from them.

I gazed upon the streets and I can't help but to be bothered..... I kept thinking to myself about how to stop Ren.I should be forgetting about him instead of being bothered. I frowned at the thought and just pout in the comfort of my arms.

"Does he keep bothering you again,Tzuyu?" A caring voice mumbled slightly. I turned around as a response to that voice and saw Jihyo's concern face up close to me. Her big eyes look very worried.

I just shook my head and slightly lift up the corner of my lip to show that I'm okay. I don't need help from my unnie because this is my problem not theirs. They should stay out of this......

The van came to a sudden stop which my head bumped into the front seat.

Argh!

Ouch my head........ I rubbed my head and slightly teared up a bit as that impact made my vision slightly blurry and dizzy.

I looked at the front and saw our driver pointing to a building. "Is this the place?" He asked.

I looked outside and saw a futuristic looking building with lights flashing from the window panes. It definitely look brand new from I was seeing then. A little bit to the right and it showed an LED sign saying 'Revenue'.

"Yup,this is it thank you very much...." Jeongyeon said while packing up her things and wearing a mask.

"You're welcome...." The driver said.

We all got off one by one with me being the last as I still putting on my mask. I brushed up my legs and body while also checking if I had any wardrobe malfunction. Eventhough We're just going bowling with our sunbaes, I still need to look my best.

"Oh and also girls...." Our backs were turned to the driver.

"I can't pick you after this because I have family issues to attend to. Can you guys find your back please~" The driver said.

"Don't worry, we'll find a way back home." Nayeon said.

"Great, take care of yourselves." He said before closing the window and drive off into the busy streets.

Because of the van was covering us from the sunlight , We've been by it so I cover my eyes from the setting sun and look towards my unnies especially Jihyo who is contacting our sunbaes.

I took the time to seat down and enjoy the beautiful scenery. The sun was shining through my hair as the wind blows. I look over to my shoulders and saw a robust figure that is seemingly smiling at me. I was shocked by his presence.

"Are you okay Tzuyu?" The figure said.

His voice were husky but soft at the same time. He held out a hand which made me jump at first because of shock. I can't give details about his face because he look so shadowy and blurry but his smile is all I can see.

Then he showed his teeth which resembles a bunny like Nayeon's. He's not Ren whom I despise but someone else.

I grab his hand but then his face were changing and malforming. Soon I realised that I was grabbing Dahyun unnie hand and his figure were changing into Dahyun unnie.

"C'mon Tzuyu. There're waiting inside~" Dahyun pulled me while running off, entering the mall.

What's that all about?

Jungkook's POV

I can do this....

I watched myself in the mirror intently, letting all nerves disappear from my body. Drips of water fall from my face as I finished washing my face.I can see Jimin behind me looking at with questionable eyes.

"Don't get the wrong idea hyung."

"Yeah, sure..." He rolled his eyes before looking at his smartphone. He then proceeded to walk out of the restroom.

"Just tell me when you're done with whatever you are doing." After he said that, I can hear the sound of a door closing.

Whatever....

I turned back to the mirror and mentally encouraging myself to get through the night. Half of me right now is happy that I got to see her again but then again I'm only some typical guy who is in a Kpop industry.

I'm not even be that important to her.

And I like it that way actually. Me and Tzuyu are technically friends eventhough we hadn't interact for about what... 2 months......

Yeah I'm not even close to be called as her friend. I'm just an average guy like I said before.

Anyway, I need to have fun for tonight. I grab a paper towel and wipe my face with it. I exit the restroom and saw Jimin is still busy with his phone.

He noticed me and put his phone back to his pockets. "So, are you ready to meet Tzuyu again?"

I rolled my eyes. "Same goes for you with Mina~". He responded by slightly hitting my shoulders and be slightly angry at me

We both regroup back at the indoor ice rink. I can see Taehyung with some random person's kid while the other just blatantly stare at him.

Namjoon hyung notice use and called us immediately as he was in a rush. When we reached them, namjoon threw punch downwards,kncoking my skull.

"Ouch what was that for!"

"We're late you idiot"

Sh*t....

With not time to explain they all rushed to this mall's bowling centre, leaving me behind. I don't know how to react with what's  happening except for running towards the said location.

Jin hyung suddenly stopped making as do the same. I was confused at first but I soon realised that we barely just missed the bowling alley. Great now we are all idiots.

I took several breaths and resting my hand on the handrail. They all went in except for me beause first, I was out of breath and second I'm kinda not ready to meet her again.

Someone forcefully push me from behind, leaving me off my guard. I looke behind and saw Hoseok pushing me. "Now Jungkook, We can't afford to lose anymore time so could you just enter the bowling alley."

He seemed annoyed.....

We catched up to the others while Namjoon and Jin hyung are busy handing the bowling shoes. I put on a pair and can't help but to be shaken.

"Jackson just texted me that they are at end of the bowling lanes." Namjoon pointed.

I don't know why but I was eager looking for them. I walked towards the end and just two lanes from us, I can see her backside. She looked happy cheering for their labelmate as well for her group.

For some reason, all of us were stop in it's tracks. Like we were glued to the floor and we don't know why. As soon as we see them, it felt heavy weight were crushing us.

But Bambam notice us and decided to shout our names out loud.

"Hey look who decide to join~" Bambam shouted.

All of them were looking at us.... including Twice. I can see her eyes were interlocking with mine. She greeted with her warm smiles eventhough he was shocked at first. I slighlty smiled and mumbled....

"Hi......"

I'm so sorry guys for the late update. You all can punish for being soo late.i don't have anything to say actually because I can't think of any. Peace out✌️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411 22 9
Alright, so picture this: you've got this girl, right? Yes, that girl is our Eunji, she's been crushing on her brother's best friend, Jimin, since, l...
25.6K 1.1K 35
Of which the leader of a powerful gang doesn't know how to catch and sway a girl's heart, instead, he uses the only way he knows to get things. He k...
4.8K 289 35
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She hiccuped while...
26.2K 1K 28
"I know that we've known each other for quite some time. From the very beginning that I met you, you've always been that shy girl at the back but...