following his footsteps a ari...

De curly3392

this is a story about Ariana Grande a girl who moved from America to England and her brother convinced her to... Mai multe

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Authors note
Sequel

Chapter 32

2.6K 62 0
De curly3392

-Ariana's POV!!-

'So he had another girlfriend the whole entire time? And he thought you wouldn't find out?'

'Well, if he hadn't brought her here to the studio then I probably wouldn't of' Me and Frankie were in Maccy D's and I was filling him in on everything that had happened, which was a lot.

'Have you spoken to him since?'

'Well, kind of. I had to spend time with him for filming but then I just said to forget it and be happy with her. Since then I haven't spoke to him really'

'Really? As if, what about Liam though, ehh? You seemed pretty close' Frankie teased winking at me.

'What? Liam? No' I laughed. 'He's like a brother to me'

'A brother? Really?'

'Well, either a really not cool brother or cousin. You're still my number one' I smiled.

'Good save there' He smiled at me.

'I know, but me and Liam just wouldn't happen. Me and anyone at the moment for that matter. I don't want to be with anyone. I recently ended things with Josh and Harry but that's a secret...and I just don't have the time right now, it's really not an option right now.'

'I understand, but you better let me know when there is s special guy for you'

'Yeah, whatever. Shut up and eat your chips' I laughed throwing a chip which hit him in the forehead. Score.

Frankie was staying in a hotel near by the contestants house and mum and dad would be joining him on Friday night ready for all three of them to come to the final on Saturday night and Sunday if I were to get into the top two.

Frankie drove me back to the house and we said bye. We arranged to meet up for lunch the next day which I was extremely excited about. I hadn't really had time to speak to anyone in the house but now it just made me so happy seeing my brother again.

When I got in I went straight upstairs and straight to bed. This was such a tiring week and it had barely begun but it was so fun and I was so lucky to have a chance like this so I wasn't complaining.

'Ariana' I heard Liam's voice and knocking from the door.

'Mhhgnm' I mumbled sitting up onto my elbows and rubbing my eyes.

'It's time to get up. The car will be leaving in a minute'

'Ok give me 5 more minutes?'

'Sure' Liam laughed. I fell back onto my pillow and went back to sleep. When I woke up again I was in Liams arms and he was taking me somewhere.

'Um where are we? And why am I being lifted?'

'We are at the studios, you just looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you' He said smiling down at me.

'Oh, well thanks' I said kind of awkwardly. When we got to the door Liam still didn't put me down and to be honest I didn't really want him to, that would mean walking myself which is so much effort. I laughed at myself for being so lazy and made a mental note to start exercising. We all know that wont happen but oh well.

'Hey Liam, Ariana' a voice said but when I looked up he had walked past us. I sat up and looked around Liam to see a 6ft man with skinny jeans, a leather jacket, curls and a beanie on walk away.

'Hey' Liam called back. Harry turned back around and looked at us, then his focus turned to me. He looked straight into my eyes and I looked back at his. He stopped walking and just looked at me. I smiled and waved slightly but Harry just sighed and turned round to start walking away again. Great.

So I know I wasn't the nicest to him the other day and I know he would be upset but he didn't have to be like this and not even smile at me. Come on Ariana, just a few more days then I never have to see him again. I could do this, easily.

Liam took me to my room then gave me a big hug then left me and walked away to his room. I started to warm my voice up and then a camera man walked in and started filming me. He gave me the signal to carry on so I just closed my eyes and carried on.

These cameras everywhere were so inconvenient and annoying but again, this is a great opportunity and I wouldn't give it up for the world.

Today was just as busy as the other days. Cameras, measuring for clothes, lighting rehearsals, technical rehearsals, practising, practising with Tulisa and practising some more. Everyone was running around like headless chickens trying to find stuff or sort out any problems that may have occurred.

I was relieved when lunchtime arrived. I texted Frankie saying to meet me in the car park in 5 minutes and just as I looked up from my phone I saw Liam stood in the door way.

'Hey, I was just wondering if you want to go and grab some lunch?' He said scratching his neck as he walked towards me.

'Oh, I'm really sorry but me and Frankie were going to go out. You're welcome to join us?' I asked him.

'Nahh, you're alright, I don't want to intrude. I can just go to lunch with someone else. No biggie.'

'Ok, cool. I'm sorry again' I said trying to find my jacket. I found it and zipped it up half way. I walked past Liam and turned my head back to face him 'Bye' I smiled.

'Ariana?' He said quickly just before I left.

'Yeah?' I said turning around.

'Well, um.' He said stepping closer towards me. Suddenly before I knew what was going on his lips were on mine and his hands were around my waist. Liam was kissing me? His lips tasted like honey. Well that was unusual. Why was Liam kissing me? I don't like Liam and Liam doesn't like me. Well, I guess he does.

'Wait' I said pushing him off of me. I wonder how long that kiss had lasted. I didn't think it was that long but then again once I think about it, it wasn't very quick either...

'What? What's wrong?' He asked looking worriedly at me.

'Nothing, I mean well yeah but why did you kiss me?'

'Because I like you, I thought you felt the same way?'

'No! Well I do like you, but not like that. I mean I'm not sure. I'm all confused now'

'Oh' He said simply looking sad, his head slightly bowed.

'I'm sorry it was a shock is all...Listen Liam. I'm not looking for anything right now. I'm still trying to get over H..Josh and I am trying to concentrate on this competition to distract myself. I just don't think I'm ready yet. I'm really sorry.'

'No, it's fine. I guess I should of asked or made sure you felt the same before forcing myself on you. God I feel like such a prick'

'No, don't Liam. You're not. I'm just not ready is all.' Just then my phone started to ring. Thank god.

'You better get that'  Liam mumbled before walking out of my room and leaving me stood there.

'Um, hello?'

'Hey, where are you? I'm in the car park.'

'Oh thank god. I will be two seconds' I said before hanging up and running out of my room and down the corridor. I saw Frankie's car and hurried towards it. I quickly got inside and buckled myself in.

'What's the rush?' Frankie laughed.

'Liam just kissed me.'

'He what?!' Frankie asked sounding quite shocked.

'He kissed me. On the lips. For quite a while.'

'Why didn't you push him off? Or did you want him to?'

'I was shocked. And I did push him off. Then he got all upset and walked out'

'Are you serious?'

'No, I'm joking. April fools' I said sarcastically.

'I'm sorry that's just so sudden' He replied. And then he turned the car on and started to drive. Frankie pressed me for every detail from when Liam walked into the room to when he walked out. I told him everything I could remember from the awkward encounter.

We walked into Greggs and bought some lunch. I got a pasty and Frankie got some sausage rolls. The woman who served us asked me for a picture and gave Frankie her phone so he could take it for her. When we left I gave the woman a hug and waved as we walked out of the door.

We got back into the car and buckled ourselves up.

'Frankie where are your CDs?'

'Um, just in the back on the floor I think. You can get them if you like'

'Ok, two seconds' I said and undid my seat belt placing my unopened pasty on the dashboard. Frankie started to drive just as I was leaning into the back seat looking through his CDs. Frankie suddenly came to a stop and I went flying into the back of the car and luckily I landed on the seat.

'Frankie! What was that for?' I shouted at him sitting up.

'Isnt that Harry?' He asked pointing out of the window and sure enough there was Harry hiding round the corner of a shop. There was a bunch of girls running about 20 meters further back.

'Yeah' I replied.

'Should we offer him a lift?'

'Frankie, no!'

'Come on Ariana, he will get raped otherwise.'

'Fine' I huffed and sat back. Frankie opened the window and shouted.

'HEY HARRY, QUICKLY. GET IN!' Harry's head shot towards the car. When he saw who it was he quickly ran towards the car, opened the door and flung himself inside.

'Hey, thanks for that.'

'No problem' Frankie smiled back. 'You picked a CD yet Ari?'

'Ummm, I have Beyoncé' I said handing him the CD. He put it into the CD player and put the volume on low so we could still talk.

'So, Harry. I hear you broke up with that Amanda girl?' He said and I kicked the back of his chair but Frankie just winked at me in the mirror.

'Um, yeah. Things didn't quite work out' Harry said awkwardly.

'Why's that then?' Frankie asked. God he's not shy. I kicked his chair again. Harry looked so uncomfortable sat there.

'Harry, can you pass me the Greggs bag please?' I asked and smiled at him. He just gave me the bag, not a word. He barely even looked at me.

'You didn't answer my question...' Frankie said.

'Here eat this' I said to Frankie grabbing one of the sausage rolls and putting it into his open mouth.

'Budk I f hfks ffhs' Frankie mumbled.

'Yeah, I know. It is nice isn't it?' I asked him and he just sighed, well as best he could with a mouth full of sausage roll. I leant into the front of the car to turn beyonce up so we could stop this awkward air that filled the car.

Even though this is what I wanted. Not to talk to Harry and to act as if nothing had happened on some level, a part of me wished that he would speak to me, or even look at me. But that wasn't going to happen. Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey hey, I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. This story will be ending soon but there will be a sequel coming out which I hope to be even better than this one. I love you all so much please don't forget to vote, comment and read my other fanfics:) ily x

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1K 7 16
Imagine you are...
1.9K 10 43
Ari. is from Australia she needs a home to get away from a past relationship. so she stumbles across Louis and Harry's flat. and there are so many pr...
117K 3.3K 55
My life All rights reserved ©2014 Hariana Fanfic
160 10 9
A story about growing up, self expression, and love.