The Month (Markiplier x Reade...

By The_WritersBlock

"The Buddy Chatting Service is a popular service for a reason. It lets you be one-hundred percent anonymous w... More

Welcome
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
DARK VS. ANTI!!!
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
The End

Day 24

2.1K 79 21
By The_WritersBlock

"I still don't know what I did wrong, guys!" Mark paced his living room, anxiously running a hand through his hair. Tyler and Ethan stood in front of the tv, trying to be reasonable.

"Mark, if there's nothing you can think of, then you probably did nothing!" Mark shook his head at Ethan.

"I couldn't have done nothing! She hasn't spoken to me at all these past three days!" Tyler put a hand to his chin.

"Did you read over what you said to her before she freaked out?" Mark nodded.

"Yes! Like, twenty times!" Ethan walked over to Mark and put a hand on his shoulder, halting his feverish pacing.

"I think you need to calm down." Mark nodded, taking a deep breath. Suddenly, his phone started ringing. He snatched it up and put it to his ear.

"Hey Mark I was wondering if-"

"Not now Jack I have a major problem over here!!!" Mark hung up, and Tyler and Ethan looked at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 397 17
The Reader X Miles Morales. Miles is the new kid at your school you guys become real good friends after the incident.
1.3M 32.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
28.3K 1K 7
(Completed) Eri had finally learned to smile. It was a feeling unlike one she'd ever felt before. She loved it. Still.. She couldn't help but feel d...
5.5K 94 33
Just something I will write in sometimes