The Month (Markiplier x Reade...

By The_WritersBlock

"The Buddy Chatting Service is a popular service for a reason. It lets you be one-hundred percent anonymous w... More

Welcome
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
DARK VS. ANTI!!!
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
The End

Day 19

2.1K 76 12
By The_WritersBlock

He sighed as he looked at his phone for the millionth time. 2:23. It really hadn't been that long, only a day and a half, but for some reason not talking to (Y/N) made the days go slower.

"Do I seriously have an emotional dependance on talking to (Y/N)?" Mark sighed as he looked at the ceiling. The fan above him spun slowly. He studied every inch of the ceiling, before looking out the window. Outside, the California sun shone brightly in the sky. He could see a few trees swaying in the light wind, and the faint sound of birds chirping filled his ears. "Am I totally obsessed with a girl I've never met?" The automatic air conditioning in his house turned on, filling the room with a new background noise. "Is it healthy to be talking to myself like this?" Chica looked up from the floor, spotting a bug flying near her head. "Why am I asking all these que- ugh, shut up!" Mark rubbed his eyes, and checked his phone again.

2:24

"....Aaaaahhhh!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 512 14
You start high school at Phoenix Drop High, and meet Dante's 'gang'
3.5K 69 8
!DISCONTINUED! - Basically the crystalized season with a reader insert and Lloyd as the love interest. - I will be using female pronouns (sorry if y...
7.3K 264 22
The Triwizard Tournament is a magical contest held between the seven wizarding schools in the world. Each wizarding school sends a trio of wizards to...
536K 8.1K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...