To Heal a Broken Heart (Seque...

By MintSpice_

Hana Uzumaki's life has taken a big turn in her years as a teenager. After all of the tragic events that happ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Note
Final Story Out

Chapter 10

1.7K 78 6
By MintSpice_

The next morning, I was woken up by knocking at my door.

I groggily got up from my bed and went to go answer it. 

"Iruka?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry to wake you," He said. "But Lord Hokage wanted to speak with you again,"

I nodded and went back inside to get ready. That only took me like ten minutes and I saw Iruka was waiting for me and left with him.

"Do you know what it's about?"

"No, but I think he wants to send you on another mission," Iruka replied.

"I see," I responded and we walked to the Hokage's Tower. 

Once we got there, Iruka sat down next to the Hokage to help him with paperwork and I stood in front of the desk.

"So, what did you want to speak with me about?" I asked.

"I have a mission for you," He replied and looked down at a piece of paper. "I have a scroll that I need you to deliver to Kazekage. He has a scroll for me as well and needed it delivered here, so I'll send you to go retrieve it,"

"Is anyone coming with me?" I ask.

"Not this time," He replies. 

He opened up a map and explained a shortcut for me to get to the Sand Village and then handed me the scroll. 

"Just be careful, considering what happened months ago," He said. "This mission should take you about a day,"

"I will,"

"You're dismissed."

I left his office and I heard footsteps moving away again.

Who the hell is eavesdropping?

I stopped walking and looked around, but when I realized I didn't have any more time to waste, I just shook it off and left the tower.

I started leaving the village, but I heard my name.

"Hana!"

I turned around and saw Kakashi. He caught up with me and I remembered he was supposed to meet Naruto's team at five.

"Are you already done with the training exercise?" I ask him.

"No, I'm late," He said.

I shook my head. "Let me guess, a black cat again?"

"Yup," He chuckled. "Where are you headed?"

"I'm leaving for a mission, but I'll probably be back tomorrow," I answered him.

"Is anyone coming with you?"

"No, but I'm fine with it. It shouldn't be too hard, considering I'm only leaving for the Sand Village to deliver a scroll," I answered.

Kakashi looked worried now. "Please be careful. Those Stone ninjas have been quiet since your encounter with Kakko and it's a little suspicious,"

"I'll be fine, Kakashi. If they're not showing up now, they probably won't show up today either," I replied. "And I'll use my rasengan on the next one. Kakko just caught me off guard,"

Kakashi's expression didn't change. "I'm glad to see the old you is still in there, but I'm serious. Just be careful. I'll see you around."

He turned to leave, so he could meet up with Team Seven. 

"Just let me know how their training went!" I called after him and then turned around to leave the village.

I got to the gate and let Izumo and Kotetsu know that I'm leaving for a mission and already have my leave authorized with him. 

I really hope this mission doesn't turn out to be too boring. There wasn't anyone to talk to, but I can live with it since it's only for a day. 

So far, the walk was pretty boring. It felt like hours. 

My mind went back to Naruto and whether or not I should change my last name temporarily. 

What would I even change it to? Namikaze? 

Would that cause even more problems? What if he were to find out Uncle Minato's name?

At the same time, being an Uzumaki would raise too many questions in him and then he would know we're related. 

My thoughts were interrupted at the sound of a twig breaking. I quickly looked up at the trees around me. Was someone following me?

First, someone is eavesdropping on my conversations with the Hokage, and now someone is probably following me.

I just don't understand who it could be. If it were an enemy, they would've been caught lurking around in the village. I hope I didn't jinx myself when I told Kakashi those rogue ninjas probably wouldn't attack me.

Hours later, I reached the border that leads to the Land of Rain. I knew I was closer to the Sand Village and I sighed with relief knowing I was almost there.

It was raining now and now I wished I brought a cloak. 

I saw a glimpse of silver and widened my eyes. 

I quickly moved out of the way and looked in the direction it was thrown.

"So, you're the Yellow Flash's niece," 

Damnit, I did jinx myself. I should probably listen to Kakashi's warnings more often.

"Yeah?" I retort. "And who the hell are you?"

A man jumped down from the tree above me and I observed him. 

He had shaggy brown hair, a long scar on his face, wore a dark brown shirt with black pants. He also looked older and had a cold expression on his face.

I didn't recognize him at all.

"Now the Yellow Flash will pay," He said, ignoring my question and lunged towards me with a kunai.

I dodged again and grabbed his arm, twisting it. 

He grunted in pain and used his other hand to stab my arm. I lost my grip on him and clutched the stab wound.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

I already knew, but I needed more information.

He didn't answer and now I was starting to get mad.

"Not going to answer? Alright then, asshole," I scoffed.

I held my hand out, focusing my chakra in my hand until a swirling ball of chakra formed. His eyes widened when he realized what I was doing and was too late to dodge it. I hit him and he went flying back.

I quickly ran over to the man and stood over him, holding my kunai. 

"I'll ask again, what do you want?"

He glared at me.

"We will have our revenge against Minato Namikaze," He finally said. "If we can't get to him personally, then we'll go after the last thing he has,"

He gave me a stare, filled with hatred.

"His niece,"

At least he didn't say his son. I'd rather have them after me, than Naruto.

"Unfortunately, that's not going to happen," I smirk. "Whatever my uncle did to you guys, was probably for a good reason,"

"A good reason..." He grunted and stood up.

I felt something sharp pierce my back and blood immediately started spilling.

I widened my eyes when I realized there was another person here. 

Damnit, they caught me off guard.

I fell forward and caught myself with my hands and heard another voice.

"What the Yellow Flash did to us was unforgivable," A woman's voice spoke.

I was in pain. How the hell did I not notice her? I noticed the man, but not her.

I had to use pure willpower to stand back up and ignored the pain. 

The woman looked the same age as Kakko and the other guy. She had an eyepatch on and wore a cloak. 

"You're weak," She stated. "I don't understand how Kakko didn't catch you. Unless he was too caught up in his vengeance for the Copy Cat Ninja,"

I had to think of a plan, and quick. I had to somehow handle these guys so I could continue my mission.

Every potential plan I thought of, all had the same outcome. Now, all hope seemed lost. 

What was I going to do?

Suddenly, the woman's eyes were glowing and she started attacking her partner.

"Yuki? What the hell are you doing?" He replied, defending himself from her.

She didn't reply.

"If you think for a second you can hurt her, then you're wrong."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm trying really hard to over the writer's block, so I'm sorry if this ing chapter sucks or something. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.8K 45
Sometimes life can feel like an endless cycle of disappointments. Hinata at her lowest finds herself at a strange bar, where she meets a blond strang...
30.6K 881 27
A girl with no family is found, unconscious, when someone comes to her aid that changes her life. (If you read this you will absolutely HAVE to read...
280K 12.4K 69
Hana Uzumaki's life was normal, at least she thought it was. She learns soon enough that her life wasn't what she thought it would be, while also lea...
34.1K 1.7K 56
Tsukki falls for his chaotic Black friend. That's it. Okay real summary: Kanai Athena came to Japan when she was in middle school. After transferring...