Omerta ||ʙᴏᴏᴋ 1||

Por DelightfulLiz

{Book 1 out of 3 in the Omertà series} Mafia: An orgnaized international body of criminals ,operating in Sici... Más

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇxᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

3.8K 99 17
Por DelightfulLiz

It was early in the morning. The sun was barely coming up. It's rays glistened against the small amount of snow that laid across everyones yard. Giving my room a small amount of light. My luggage lay wide with clothes filled to the brim in the corner.

I slowly got up and got dressed and by that time the sun was high and shining. I walked out of the room and head towards the kitchen and started making coffee. The keys to the Lamborghini in my hand. It used to be my dads favorite car out of of all the sea of cars he owned.

I sat down on the island and sip my coffee slowly. I starred outside the window as I saw people walk outside. All these people in the mafia that I have to make sure are ok. They were all family even though I didn't know most of them, I had to have a strong face in front of them but inside I was slowly fading.

I wasn't the girl I was before I know that. Half the times I don't recognize my self. I went from having the world to having little to nothing. Cole is the only one who keeps me sane.

I grab a piece of paper from the drawer next to the sink and write a little note to Cole telling him I'll be back later. He was still asleep so I walk out and softly close the front door not wanting to slam it and wake up little sleeping beauty.  I walk to the side of the house and get in the car and drive off. I past Emilio's house and saw he was putting luggage in his car and his wife came up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I think its sweet that no matter what she loved him not caring that he was the leader of the mafia. I want a love like theirs but I know that will never happen because to preoccupied with this whole vendetta thing.

On the way over to my destination I stop at this little flower shop on the side of the road.

I held the bouquets of roses as I walked through the headstones searching for my moms. My dad  and brother were buried next to her too. I looked at her headstone and squatted down and placed the roses on her grave. I was surround by my dead family members graves.

"I miss you so much mom. I think that if you were still here that things would be different. I'm an adult now, mom. You've been gone since I was 10. I've changed so much and I wish you were here with me everyday. I know you're disappointed in me but I have to be this way.Hope you and dad aren't fighting a lot in heaven.  Tell Maxy I said hi." I said as I wiped away the lone tear that was falling from my face. I knew I would never get a response because the dead don't talk but it felt nice just to talk to them like I they were right in front of me.

"Dad I forgive you for everything. I'm sorry that I hated you for what you did but I forgive you.  I made you promise and I know I'm supposed to keep it but ill do things my way.I promise I won't let you down anymore then I already have. I love you." I said as I stood up.

As I walked away along the rows of headstones tears slowly fell down my face. Everyday the guilt is there and never seems to go away.

-------------

In Las Vegas

The 10 men that had come along with me sat on the couches waiting for my commands. Hunter sat in the middle waiting for whatever I was gonna say. I had dragged him along because I don't want to leave him alone and he ends up getting himself killed. I cant imagine loosing Hunter too.

"The leaders name is James harper. Thanks to Dimitri we were able to locate his family members. Now Dimitri I need you to get more information on Amanda and Nancy harper." I said and Dimitri nodded

"He has two sons named Logan and Phoenix. We tracked Phoenix and Logan but Logan lives in Los Angeles which will be our next destination. James can get a taste of his own medicine. You need to kill each and everyone of them until he's utterly alone." I said as I twirled the butterfly knife in my hand.

"You kill them and show no mercy.No matter how old they are." Cole said as he crossed his arms.

We dismissed everyone and hunter was coming along with me and Cole to get this Phoenix kid.

I sat in the  black escalade passing the strip. I starred out of the window and saw the street performers that were everywhere. People looking like they're having a blast, A few people stumbling around from their high alcohol level.

I lean my head back into the seat and take a deep breathe. I look over to my left and see Cole on the phone with someone and Hunter was just playing some game on his phone passing the time. Phoenix's apartment was on the outskirts of Vegas.

As we approached the apartment complex the driver dropped us off and would wait behind the building for us.

Cole looked over to me and smirked "Ready?" he asked.

I just nodded and threw on this black mask to hide my face. We walked in and the guards were already tied up a courtesy of Leo who came in a tad earlier before us and made sure to shut the cameras and take the guards out.

"Let Us Go." This man screamed from the corner of the room. I started walking over to him and Cole grabbed my arm trying to pull my back but I shook his arm off.

"Hmm let me think about it..... N.O. if you move or even make a peep i'll but a bullet between your eyes before you can even blink." I said as I leaned down close to the man's face seeing the fear in his eyes.

I twirled back around quickly walking over to Cole who held the elevator door open.

"Calm down tiger." he said as he slipped the mask that I had on off and tossed it into the backpack.

"I swear to god this elevator takes forever. I want to get food not deal with this shit." Hunter said as he leaned against the opposite wall. I turned around and rolled my eyes.

"Anything else my queen?" I said mockingly.

The elevator doors open as we reached the top floor. hunter walked out first and I followed. I pulled out my gun as we walked towards where his apartment is. Cole pushed us put of the way as he shot the door handle to let us in.

Phoenix harper you're fucked sideways. You're a dead man. Its not just you its everyone in the cobras. I'm not gonna become a monster while doing this though. I'll do things my way no matter what anybody says.

I walked in first and the second I took a step in my face was met by a lovely punch. I groaned out as I felt the metallic taste in my mouth. I put my fingers to my lip and pull them away and see red hot blood on them.

I take it that this was Phoenix

I clenched my fist as it landed on the side of his face making him stumble a bit backwards. Cole looked at me and I could see the anger in his eyes. He clenched his jaw as he ran towards Phoenix knocking him down straight onto the glass table causing it to shatter around them. Phoenix got a few good punches on Cole. I stood there watching them fight I grabbed hunters hand and pushed him towards them. Cole starting punching Phoenix's face blood splattering all over. Hunter came in and pulled Cole off him and pinned his arms behind his back Cole taking the other.

"Looks like the little princess is to afraid to mess up her manicure." He spat out attempting to lunge at me but Cole and Hunter pulled him back harshly. I pulled the silencer out of my back pocket and put it on the gun twisting it making sure its on right.

"Im not afraid to get dirty Phoenix why don't you make this easy on your self and tell us where your dad is." I hissed as I walked towards him with hatred running threw my veins corrupting my thoughts.

He said nothing and spit blood on my face. I rolled my eyes and wiped it off my face with the sleeve of my shirt

I punched him as hard as I could in the center of the face. I heard I slight crack when my fist collided with his nose.

"Bitch" he mumbled as the blood from his nose trailed down and ended up in his mouth

"Sorry sweetheart what did you say. By the way if your gonna say something be a man and speak up. Don't mumble things under your breathe like a coward" I say proudly say rubbing my fist on my jeans from the nerves within that were going wild.

"You know what if we weren't in this situation id consider tapping that." he looked up at Cole and smirked. "I bet she's a good fuck,not surprised if you're not fucking her. Oh and I Hope you said goodbye to your mom and pops because they won't live to see tomorrow."he said with a devilish smirk looking straight into Coles glare.

"KILL HIM NOW SKYLAR HES A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT" Cole yelled out as he pulled phoenix's arm higher creating a loud snapping sound.

"This for my dad and brother." i yelled out quickly pointing my gun to the boys head. His eyes grew wide in fear as I held the gun to his head. The safety clicked off meanwhile my finger lingered just above the trigger

----------

Authors note

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter

What did you think of this chapter? Wasn't the best but I hope you liked it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.8M 816K 54
He is ruthless. He is mean. He is heartless. He is dangerous. He is cunning. He is known as the number one bachelor. He owns clubs, businesses and e...
7K 102 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
624K 14.2K 35
Meet Angela Santiago, the daughter of the most feared mafia boss in Spain and the sister of three overprotective older brothers. She's a loving and n...