The badboy's boy

Da Niam_s18

The Badboy's boy |finished| "what did I do this time?" I screamed in his face. He closes his eyes, taking a... Altro

Important Authors note!
Prologue
The bad boy's boy
The bad boy's boy leaves~
The bad boy's boy returns
The bad boy's boy is brave ~
The bad boy's boy has friends
The bad boy's boy gets carried away
The bad boy's heart beats
The bad boy claims
The bad boy's boy nightmare
The bad boy' s boy humiliation
The bad boy's food
The bad boy's boy shows affection
The bad boy's boy reality
The bad boy's boy past
The bad boy is sick
The bad boy's Diary
The bad boy's ' boyfriend '
The bad boy isn't alone
The bad boy's proposal

The bad boy's first date

10.4K 291 186
Da Niam_s18

For those who expect a sex scene. Sorry to disappoint you but I just can't, I wrote something close to that but I just can't.

Why? Because these characters actually do exist and I just can't imagine writing their smut sooo. Yeah...

"Mom!" I scream while searching for my T-shirt.

"Mom!?" I shout louder.
"You're worst than a girl " she said laughing while walking into my room.

"Mom did you see my black shirt. The one with a v line ?" I ask combing my hair.

"It's on the b..." the doorbell rings. She stares at me.
"It's on the bed. Get ready I'll bring him in" she said before leaving. I quickly wear my shirt and run downstairs almost falling.

My breath. He stole it again and again. No matter how many times I see him.

"You look good" I said walking up to him.
He just stares at me. Did I look bad? Why doesn't he compliment me?

"Let's go " he said holding out his hand for me. I look at his hand.

A few months ago I would have done anything not to let those hands get near me, but now all I think about is what they can do.

I take his hand in my hand and he opens the door leading us out.

"Don't stay out late!" she screams shutting the door behind us. Mateo rested his hand on my lower back while leading me to his car and opens the door.

I sit in his car and instantly smell it. He starts the car and begins to drive.
I sigh, he's never going to change. Being with mateo for the last couple months I got to know a lot about him.

He likes bunnies and has three of them. Rocky, Jam and bunny.

He loves anime and reads books written in his favorite genre, mystery and thriller.
He hates vegetables.
He loves white wine, typical rich people.
He loves to smoke. Which I hate but can't change him.

But most importantly he loves me. Present, past and future. He'll always love me.
He loves me so much to cry for me. Get jealous. Kiss me when I'm sick, so he'll get sick and we spent the day together in bed.

He just loves me. I sometimes can't believe how much he loves me.

But he's also very insecure and sensitive. Insecure about me not loving him, my love for him, that I'll probably be bored by him. And sensitive when we have a fight and I scream at him, he was a softie.

He may be the school's bad boy but for me he was a softie. He doesn't like it when I yell at him.

Even I don't like it because he'll end up as he says it 'punishing me' . Which I secretly love.

I loved our secret trips to the janitors closest. The wild make out sessions. The love bites he'll leave on my chest.

But being with Mateo also made me learn about a side I never had. A kinky side. I secretly love it when he's rough. When he's jealous how he'll suck harder on my skin. I loved it.

"Baby" I hear him call out. I look at him.
"We're here" he said stepping out of the car. I step out as he takes out a picnic basket from the backseat.

A picnic basket ?

I look around to see we were in a park. It looked scary as hell. But Mateo was here so I didn't have to be scared.

"Let's go..." he tugs my arm dragging me with him. He stops in front of a tree.
"are we having a picnic in the night!?" I scream excited. He laughs shaking his head.

"It's suppose to be a romantic date" he said spreading out the blanket. He sits down, making a gesture for me to do the same.

I sit beside him and give him a kiss but he pulls away.
"Not now" he said.

"Why not!? I want you so bad!" I whine kicking with my feet.
"Spoiled ..."he mutters before kissing me, hard.

I let out a moan when I feel his tongue against mine. I grab the back of his neck and pull him closer into the kiss.

But to my disappointment he pulls away, making me pout.
He leans his forehead against mine and breathes out.

"Don't be greedy, bunny. I don't want to get carried away. This is our first date, my first date. And it better be your first too. " he whispers.

I roll my eyes. It better be your first too.

"Fine" I mutter pulling away.

He pulls out food out of the basket which contains of something weird looking.

And of course being Mateo, a bottle of wine.

He started pulling out plates and served the weird looking thing.

"What is that thing?" I asked pointing at the food. It had shrimp on top of it and a few more things.

He shakes his head in disappointment.
" por qué no conseguí un novio español?" he said looking up at the sky.(Why didn't I get a spanish boyfriend?)

"Stop speaking spanish, you know how much I hate it " I told him slightly irritated. He chuckles making my eye twitch.

"But you love it when I speak spanish. You find it hot" he winked at me.
"Shu...shut up !" I huff.

"Fine I'll stop. This food you call 'thing' is paella. I cooked for you" he said handing me a plate and spoon.

I took the first spoonful and let me tell you it was powerful as a tsunami.

"Damn... that's..." I started but the look on his face, his smile, disappeared.
"You don't like it " he said. It wasn't a question.
I nod shamefully.

It was delicious but I would never order this. I'm a simple person who loves simple food.

"I knew you wouldn't eat it so I brought chinees food for you" he said pulling out a container.

"It's chicken tjauwmain" he said handing it to me while taking the plate.
I grinned at him and he rolls his eyes.

"How can you not love this!?" he asked before stuffing his mouth with the thing.

"I just don't. Can't force me to eat something I don't want to " I said while chewing on my food.
"You better get use to it" he said.

"What's for dessert ?" I ask taking a sip of wine. I grimaced at the taste. Not such a good combination.

"Cheese cake " he said. I put down the container.
"Don't even think about it " he said without looking at me.

"But..." I started but he cuts me off.
"No means No" he said before eating a shrimp.

"Fine!" I huff continue to eat.

After we were done and he cleaned up, he took out the cheesecake.

"Finally " I said dramatically. I gives me a piece. I immediately stuff it into my mouth.

He looks at me shaking his head.
"You'll get fat eating like that" he said.

"Are you calling me fat?" I asked him. He looks at me.
"Don't start. I didn't say you were fat nor was I implying that " he said taking a bite himself.

"Sure, sure you did" I said. He just shrugged and stayed quiet.

"I'm so full" I groan out, later laying down looking at the night sky.
"Yeah that happens when you eat three slices of cheesecake " Mateo said shaking his head.

He lays down beside me and lights up a cigarette.
"You should stop that" I said turning to look at him.

"Can't do that..." he said breathing out the smoke. Which looked beautiful combined with the stars in the back.

"I'm glad we did this..." I whispered. He looks at me before throwing the cigarette away.

He looks at me, his thumb carousing my bottom lip.
"Can I kiss you?" he asked. He would always ask me that after he smoked.

"Yes"

He leans in softly lingering his lips over mine, teasing me. His tongue pokes out, coating my lips.

But I didn't want to be teased anymore. I wanted him. I needed him.

"I want you ..." I whispered.
"You have me" he said giving me a soft kiss.
"No I want you. I crave you... I want you to make love to me" I whispered leaning my forehead against him.

"Now? I don't have any ..." He spoke but I interrupted him.
"It doesn't have to be that only.. i...it can be a blowjob.." I said, blushing,  pushing my face in his neck.

I can't believe I said it.

"You want that?" he asked. I nod quietly.
"Get on your back " he ordered.

"You sure you want to do this?" I ask him.

"Yes..." he said looking me in the eyes.

I laid down on my back and he removed my jeans.
"Wait !" I scream. He instantly stops.
"What's wrong ?" he asked. Grey eyes hooded.
"I want to feel you. Skin to skin. I want you to be naked as well" I said flushing. He let's out a chuckle but nods.

I stare at him as he removes his shirt. Then he unzips his zipper and removes his jeans. I stared at the very impressive dent in his boxer. But hey the boy was spanish.

"You now" he said pulling off my pants. I threw my shirt to god knows where. I just wanted to feel his skin against mine. Although it was cold. But he would warm me up.

"I love you " he said covering me with his body. I gasp a little at the first contact.

Even though this isn't the first time but the lust was taking over my mind.

"I love you too " I said before thrusting up into him. He let's out a shaky breath.

"I need you..." I whisper. We were both inexperienced. If you count out me watching porn. He never had a girlfriend or boyfriend. I was his first everything.

He circles a arm around my waist pulling me upto him as he rolls his hips against mine.

I let out a moan and roll my hips to his rhythm.

But soon our lust gets out of hand. It's not gentle anymore.

He starts thrusting harder, faster.

"Yes! Yes... Mo..more " I moan scratching his back. He moans at the burning pain I currently give him.

"You love that, don't you" he bites my neck. My hands get lost in his hair.

This was our love making. It wasn't soft. It was needy. Urgent.

My body craved for his.

He reaches down making me gasp when his cold hand touches my cock.

"Mateo!" I moan, I bit his shoulder to keep from screaming as a whore.

He starts stroking me.
He bites down on my neck.

"puh...please " I whimper.
"Please what?" he asked. I could imagine his smug face.

"I wa...wanna come" I moan thrusting my cock up into his hand.
He doesn't say anything but strokes my faster.

"Come for me, bunny. Do it..." he whispers and I start shooting my load. My hips couldn't stop pumping up into his hand. He kept stroking my cock as I release my cum into his hand.

I pant like a dog. He gets of off me and lays down.

But his next move just took my breath away.
He licked my cum from his hand and moans.

"I won't kiss you" I said taking a deep breath.
He just kept quiet and licked my cum from his hand.

My gaze went from his face to his now throbbing dick. I sat up and caressed his chest, slowly making my way down.

"Mateo ?" I called out for him.

He stares at me, a dark smile making place on his face.

"You want my dick, baby?" He asked still laying down.

I nod eagerly.

"What will you say to me ?" he asked.

"Can... Can I pleasure you?" I asked. He sits up and pulls his cock out of his boxer.

Damn....

He strokes it up and down a few times.
"It's yours to play with " he said laying back down.

I grab his long and thick length in one hand. He let's out a low groan. It did feel kind of weird, his cock felt weirdly good in my hand.

I put my thumb on top of his slit that was oozing pre-cum. As I continue to stroke his length up and down the pre-cum was spreading making it easy to stroke his cock.

I pushed my thumb into his slit making him shoot up and grab my hand.

I knew I had hurt him.

"Evan are you crazy!?" he hisses at me. I shake my head.

"Don't do that again. Do you understand me?" he demands.
He took my jaw in his hands.
"Answer me!" he growls.

He was sexy mad.

"Yes I do..." I whispered as I continue to stroke him.

I could feel his heated stare at me.

I started to stroke him faster and faster. His hips now bucking up into my hands.

He leans back on his hands, closing his eyes.

"Faster... faster Baby" he moans. I could feel my dick pressing at full length against my the inside of my thigh.

Before I could even blink or he could even warn me, he starts ejaculation. He shoots his load. It coats my stomach and hand.

He moans as his hips continue to move wildly. I kept stroking him.

"Holy fuck, bunny " he moans falling back. I let go of his cock. And fall beside him.

"Did you like it ?" I whispered asking him.
"Of course " he said panting.

I reach down to touch it again, but he moans and pushes his hips back.
"No bunny my dick is sensitive" he said wrapping in arm around me pulling me closer.

I lay my head down on his chest.
"I love you, babe " I whispered kissing his chest.

"Yeah I love you too bunny" he but all moans.

We stay quiet like that until I speak up.

"You never gave me that blowjob!"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

881K 41.8K 45
Seventeen years old James is used to having foster kids around the house. Some stay for weeks, others for months, and even the most problematic of th...
784 50 33
His hand stayed on mine as he pulled out back on the road and I could feel the embarrassment creeping up my cheeks. "I'm sorry." I said. First I was...
33.3K 846 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...
5.6K 284 27
High school pretty much sucks for everyone, and this is no different for Reiss Irving. As his life starts crumbling around him in the most cliché way...