The badboy's boy

By Niam_s18

The Badboy's boy |finished| "what did I do this time?" I screamed in his face. He closes his eyes, taking a... More

Important Authors note!
Prologue
The bad boy's boy
The bad boy's boy leaves~
The bad boy's boy returns
The bad boy's boy is brave ~
The bad boy's boy has friends
The bad boy's boy gets carried away
The bad boy's heart beats
The bad boy claims
The bad boy's boy nightmare
The bad boy' s boy humiliation
The bad boy's food
The bad boy's boy shows affection
The bad boy's boy reality
The bad boy's boy past
The bad boy is sick
The bad boy's ' boyfriend '
The bad boy isn't alone
The bad boy's first date
The bad boy's proposal

The bad boy's Diary

10.9K 337 122
By Niam_s18

''I love you'' I mummer as I leave wet kisses on his chest. He groans moving on his side.

''what's wrong?''I ask letting myself fall on his bed beside him. I press myself against his back. He sighs at my action and I wrap my arms around him. He turns around in my grip and stares at me.

''I'm....'' He doesn't finish his sentence. I look at him, his eyes watering. The Bad Boy is crying. ''I am sorry for everything I did to you'' He starts to speak again.

He was sorry! I was the one who should apologize. But even if I did I wasn't worthy of his apology. ''No I'm sorry Mateo. I'm sorry, you shouldn't even apologize for standing up for yourself'' I said leaning in kissing his forehead.

''I don't.....'' he couldn't finish his sentence because his door slammed open showing a woman.

''You !''she said pointing at me. Did I know her from some where? Mateo stood up leaving me alone. '' Get out Lana!'' he screams at the woman. She smiles at me coming over to me walking pass him. ''Evan?'' she asked looking at me with a smile on her face.

''uh.. Yes'' I said getting up and I quickly shuffled to Mateo his side.

''Is he Evan, Mateo?'' the woman asked him. "Yes Lana, now go. I need to talk to him" He said glaring at her. I held his arm trying calm him down.

'' Your dad is going to be so happy! you must stay for dinner" She squeals. Mateo turns around looking at me. As if asking me for a answer. I nod awkwardly.

''I'll tell your dad'' she said turning around to walk away and stops. ''And your dad wants to talk to you'' she said.

''Stay here bunny. I'll be right back'' he said giving me a quick peck on my lips. I heard his mother cooing in the back.

I stare at him as he walks away, his muscular back on full display. It made me horny, left me yearning for him.

I look around in his room. I chuckled walking to his desk when I see a picture of us. We were probably elven at that time.

He forced me to stand by his side to make that picture. I remember how he had told me that if I didn't he won't let me play with the other kids.

My eyes scan across his desk and it fell on something I couldn't picture Mateo with. A diary.

I snorted at the thought of him writing Dear diary this happened today.

I reach for it taking it in my hands and opening it.
To my surprise he did wrote in it.

I chuckle a little at what he wrote.

I know how to write now

It was a single sentence that was written on his first page.
I turn the page around to see what he wrote next.

I Saw a boy today but he doesn't talk to anyone. My mom said to be friends with him.

It was me he was writing about.
I look at what's written on the next page.

I talked to him today but he looked and walked away. He doesn't want to be friends. Maybe I should try tomorrow

"Bunny" I hear him call for me. I slammed his diary shut and put it on his desk.

"Yeah ?" I asked while wiping my face.
"Come out here for a second" he screamed, he was probably down the hall.

I bit my lip while looking at his diary. Should I ?

"Evan?" he screams.
"Yes I'm coming " I scream back taking his dairy, I walked to where I had put my bag and quickly stuff it in and walk outside.

He stood at the top of the stairs.
I walk over to him smiling like an idiot.
He pulls me to him, leaning in whispering.
"My dad wants to meet you" He said.

I stiffen, I wasn't ready to meet his parents. What will they think of me. The boy who bullied there son is having dinner with them.

I could feel my head aching. The questions, the faces they'll make when I'll be sitting between them. In their house, eating their food. No no, just no. I can't do this.

"Bunny?" he asked looking at me to see what's wrong.
"Mateo I don't feel good, my heads aching. I want to lay down" I lied. It wasn't really a lie because my head was hurting.

"Okay...do you want to lay down in my room or..." I cut him off by saying
"I want to go home and sleep." I said. He looks at me unsure.
"I really want to go" I say wrapping my arms around his neck, inhaling his scent in. I kiss his adamsapple. Sucking on it a little. He pulls away, his grey eyes showing desire.

But he shakes his head, pushing me away. I pout.
"I just want a kiss" I mutter.
"No I'm sick and I already gave you one in my room." he said walking away from me. I follow him back to his room.

"Are you bringing me home?" I ask standing at his door as he wears a shirt.
"Yes" he answers shortly. He takes his key on his desk but stops and stares at the desk again.

Shit he knows. He's going to kill me. Okay he won't do that but still.
He shrugs and picks my bag up and makes a gesture for me to walk.

"Ouch !" I yelp when his hands slap my ass. I turn around and glare at him.
"You know you love it" he said wiggling his brows.

I scowl at him.
"Weren't you suppose to be sick?" I scoffed walking away. He laughed a little.

I smile when I feel him behind me. Before I know it his hand intertwined with mine.
"I love you " he whispers bringing our intertwined hands to his lips and kissed my hand.

"I thought you were staying?" his mother asked frowning as we make our way to the door.

"He doesn't feel good Lana." he answered opening the door.

"Oh I hope you feel better,dear" she said waving me.
"Bye..." I said before walking out.

"Wait here I'll go and get my car" he said pushing my bag into my chest.
I huff and wait for him to come.

"Get your ass in!" he screams while riding in his black car. Black it did surprise me.

I walk up to his car, I was about to open it but he drives further a little.

I huff and walk to open the door again and he does it again. That brat!

"Mateo!" I groan stomping my feet.
"I'm so... " he cuts himself off by laughing.

I take this as advantage and quickly walk and open the door. I sit in and glare at him. His laughter dies down.

"I'm sorry " he said before he continued to drive. When were at the gate , he waives for the guard to open the gate.

As he drives he puts his hand on my thighs.

Oh god...! He gives me a light squeeze before he lets his hand wander further between my thighs.

"Stop ..." I whispered. If only I didn't wear jeans.

He continued to stroke up and down the inside my right thigh.

"Mateo!"I whine. He's teasing me.

"Hmmm?" he hums making a turn to the left.
"Remove your hands" I whispered.

"You're the one holding my hand captive between your legs" he said. I look down only to see that I had clenched my thighs together. I spread them a little and he removes his hand, putting it on his left thigh.

We just stay quite the whole ride to my home.

"Here you go, Evan" He said. I look at him.

I wanted something and I was going to get it. One way or another.

"Well?" I asked. He frowns but then smirks at me.
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"

We stay quiet and I remove the seatbelt and cross my arms.
"I told you I'm..." I cut him off.
"I told you I want a kiss" I said.

Before I could even blink he grips my jaw in a bruising grip. It hurt. But I loved it.

"You want a kiss, Bunny? " he asked his voice husky and raspy at the same time.
"Answer me" he whispers leaning in closer, our lips almost touching.

"Yes Mateo" I whisper closing my eyes.
"Convince me" he said, I feel something wet crossing my bottom lip. It's his tongue. I moan when I feel it.

"I want it " I whispered, he grips the back of my hair, pulling my head back.
"Such a slut aren't you, bunny?" he whispers biting my cheek.

I let out a lewd moan at his words. He was making me want to jump on him.

"Look at you, bunny." he whispers nipping my bottom lip.
"Please..." I say opening my eyes looking at him.
"Please what, you hot little slut" he said his hands going to my neck.

Choke. Choke. That's what I was looking forward to. Sick but still pleasurable.

"kiss me" I begged him. He chuckles before slamming his lips against mine.

He grips my hair harder, pulling my head back. Taking full advantage of my position he enters his soft yet a little rough tongue. I moan into his mouth.

Our tongue playing a game of dominance. I didn't back down. I wanted to shove my tongue into his wet sweetness.
He moans when my tongue enters his mouth. Ha!

He pulls away immediately, gasping for breath I lean back.
"I ..." He didn't finish his sentence.
"Love you " he breaths out. I grin at him.

He leans in giving me a quick peck, then stares at me.
"now get out" he said. I laugh open the car door and take my bag then get out

"Bye Mateo" I mutter.
"Bye Bunny" he said winking at me.

I look as he drives away, after he's no more in sight. I walk into my house.

"Mom! " I scream out for her. I didn't get an answer.
"Mom?" I said walking into the kitchen. She wasn't home.

I sit down in the kitchen and stare at the bag. I open it and pull out his diary.

I go to the page where I had stopped.

He talked to me but he said to stay away. I want to be friends with him. Why doesn't he want to be friends with me? Am I lame?

Don't cry, I thought. I wasn't going to cry. His diary would give me his perspective.
I turn the page.

I fell today from a swing. I was swinging beside him but he didn't like it and stood up and walked away. Why doesn't he like me! I like him! I still like even if he pushed me from the swing today.

We went to a field trip today, I sat next to him but he didn't talk to me. He looked outside the whole time. His friends locked me in the toilet. I screamed but no one helped me until the teacher came.
I think he told the teacher, because he was with them when they did it.

A tear slipped from my eyes. Fuck, this is so fucked up. This whole thing. Everything we did to him.
I look at the next page.

I cried today. They call me cry baby. Because I cried. My mother says crying is okay.
I was walking to class and they pushed me making me fall. I broke my glasses. Mom was mad but I lied.
Everyone was laughing at me. I wanted to go home.

Everyone calls me cry baby, except for my teacher. I told her but the whole class said I was lying.

I was sitting waiting for mommy outside. I thought he was going to talk to me. Finally. He was smiling at me but then poured water on me. I wasn't mad at him. He was smiling at me!

I don't want to write anymore. Mom is really mad. I won't see, Jamie tomorrow. Mom doesn't want me to go there to school.

She was mad because they pushed me. But Jamie didn't do it, right?

He did do it. But maybe it was accident? Jamie wasn't a monster. He wouldn't push me so my arm would break.

He is good . Mom said everyone has a little good in them.

I just didn't see his.

I slammed it shut. I couldn't read anymore. I didn't have the heart to do this. I couldn't even read what he had been through while he was feeling everything I did.

I stare at his diary. It wasn't a mockery that the bad boy had a diary.

I close my eyes. What did I do to him!? I made him strong enough but also ruined his soul.

Can I have an honest opinion about my story !?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15M 459K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
9.4K 264 18
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked, confused. Did I have something on my face or what? Weirdo. "You..." He trailed off, without finishing...
185K 5.7K 15
Disclaimer: this book ended up being more fluffy than smutty coz I lost inspo...I'm sorry πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸΎπŸ‘ˆπŸΎ MORE IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: this book is a mess...
5.6K 284 27
High school pretty much sucks for everyone, and this is no different for Reiss Irving. As his life starts crumbling around him in the most clichΓ© way...