The badboy's boy

By Niam_s18

The Badboy's boy |finished| "what did I do this time?" I screamed in his face. He closes his eyes, taking a... More

Important Authors note!
Prologue
The bad boy's boy
The bad boy's boy leaves~
The bad boy's boy returns
The bad boy's boy is brave ~
The bad boy's boy has friends
The bad boy's boy gets carried away
The bad boy's heart beats
The bad boy claims
The bad boy's boy nightmare
The bad boy' s boy humiliation
The bad boy's food
The bad boy's boy shows affection
The bad boy's boy reality
The bad boy's boy past
The bad boy's Diary
The bad boy's ' boyfriend '
The bad boy isn't alone
The bad boy's first date
The bad boy's proposal

The bad boy is sick

11.8K 348 107
By Niam_s18

For those who read this thank you for having the patience with me. And my book has 1K !!!! yay

"Kyle!" I scream out for him. I was running in the hallway after him.

"Kyle wait" I said as I catch up with him.

"What do you want ?" he said irritated as I walk beside him.
"Please listen to me." I said. He was going to protest but I beat him to it.
"Please kyle. I really need your help" I plead him. He looks at me for a moment, debating wether not to listen to me. He nodded at me.

"I couldn't hate you anymore " he said as we sit outside. I stare at the ground. I told him everything from the beginning. I deserved his hate.
"But I guess you were little and just wanted friends. I just can't..." He trailed off.

"I know you hate me kyle. I get that but I just want your help" I said. I wanted him to help me, to help me make it right between mateo and me. I wanted everything to be good between us. I wanted him. I was becoming selfish. I wanted him for myself. I

"I can't really help you. I don't know how to. " he said rubbing his hands in his face.
"You don't really have to help me. All you have to do is be there for me. I need a friend now kyle. A real friend " I whispered.

He stares at me.
"I'll show what a real friend is" he said.
"Come on I have a class to attend" he smiles at me.

"Kyle?" I called out for him.
"Yeah?" he asked as we walked to our history class.
"How do you know you're in love?" I ask whispering.

"You just do" he said. I push him away.
"Okay, listen. You're in love when you put the other person's need before yours. When they're happy you're happy. You hate it when they're sad. You want to hold them, keep them away from other and hold them for yourself. You become Jealous, you become possessive. You become everything you never knew you had in you. And they become your entire world" he said and breaths out.

"oh..." Is all I could say.

"ladies first " he said as he made a gesture with his hands while holding the door open. I scoff at him.
"Says the one who's taking it up his ass" I laugh. He looks at me, seriously. Oh no.

"Way to ruin it" he mutters.

"Kyle and company. You guys..." The teacher looked at his watch.
"You guys are twenty minutes late" he stated looking at us with a boring expression.

"I'm sorry mister Black " kyle said. I just nod at the teacher while walking behind kyle.

We sit in front of the class because everyone loves to sit in the back.
Kyle sits down and pulled out his book.

"I'm sorry " I said to him leaning in.
He just stares at me before bursting into laughter making the teacher and the rest of the class look at us.

He coughed looking away his face all red
"I'm sorry" he mutters at the teacher.

After he stopped, he looks at me.
"Dude I was just messing with you " he whispers.
"You asshole!" I whispered.
He shrugged it off.

"Can someone tell what who is Nefertiti?" The history teacher, Mister Black asked the class.

I turn around to look for mateo but I didn't see him. Maybe he's skipping class ?

But he wouldn't leave me, right?
I felt alone even though I was surrounded by kyle and the class, I still felt alone.

"Nefertiti was a queen " A boy in the back answered.
"Indeed she was but I'm talking about her, her behavior, her actions?" He asked.

And then it was quiet because no one could answer it.

"You there besides freshy" mister Black said pointing at kyle. Kyle coughed a little.

"She was the wife of the mighty Farao?" he answered hesitating.

He stares at him for a while.
"Okay I want a page about queen Nefertiti. And the one who doesn't have it can get out of my class" he ordered sitting down. You could tell he was frustrated.

"He's on his period " kyle mutter laying down.

"Where is he?" I groan slumping down on my desk.
"Why don't you ask him" he said coking his head towards The teacher.

"Him?" I ask. Kyle nods his head.
"Didn't I tell you he's mateo brother?" he stated.

"No are you crazy!" I shout making everyone look at us.

"One more time and you both will get detention " mister Black warned.

I nod and look at kyle
"Ask him. He'll tell you" kyle said.
"go " he motivated me.

Maybe I should ask him about Mateo? Maybe something happened to him? Oh god I hope he's okay!

"If he's going to scold me I'll kill you !" I threatened Kyle.
"He won't. I know my neighbor"

I stood up and walked to his desk.
"If you're going to ask me to the restroom my answer is no. Sit your lazy behind down" he said writing away without starting at me.

"No I wanted to ask you something else " I said.
"As long as it isn't personal " he told me still not looking up.

Was mateo his whereabouts personal?
"uh...I... Where is mateo. Do you know where he is?" I stutter.

He finally looks up at me.
And then burst out in laughter. Everyone's looking weirdly at us.

"Oh god that's new coming from someone like you" he said wiping away a tear.

"I'm sorry." I whisper. He nods.
"Oh I know you are " he said folding his hands putting it on his desk.
"So are you going to tell me?" I ask.

He looks at me for a few seconds.
"He's sick" he answered.

"He's sick?" I asked.
"Yes he's sick, now go away no more questions " he said waiving me off.

I turn around but he spoke up.
"You should go and look at him after school " he said smirking at me.

"I will..." I whispered more to myself.

"So where is the bad boy ?" Kyle asked as I sit down.
"He's sick " I mumble sitting down.

He was sick. My poor mateo.

"You should go and visit him" Kyle said.
"Yeah I'll tell my mom first" I said

After our class was over we separated until it was lunchtime.

"Hey Evan!" Jessica screams from the table where mateo always sits.
"Yeah?" I asked walking with John, Ethan, kyle and Jayden there. Kyle's boyfriend sat there looking at kyle.

"Why don't you sit here with us?" she asked. Hell no these people were mateo's friends. Not mine.
"No maybe some other time" I smiled sadly at her.

"Awww is it because mateo isn't at school " she smiles at me, I just nod and walk away.

"So what's new?" Ethan asked me as we all sit down around the table.
"I think I'm in love" I mutter under my breath.
"What?" he asked again.
"Nothing " I said smiling laying my head against John's shoulder.

"You're moods getting better" Jayden said.
"Love sick bitch " kyle smiles rolling his eyes.

I just played with my food. God why couldn't he be here! I wanted him right now. I missed his presence.

"Hey Evan" Blake said greeting me as he walks by. I waved him off as I was leaning with my head against John his shoulders.

"So did you call your mother?" Kyle asked.
"Yeah I called her during third period, she said I could go but I need to be home by nine" I said.
"Don't worry I'll bring you back home" Kyle said.

"What are you guys doing after school ?" Ethan said through out his munching on his nugget.
"He's going to visit someone and how many times do I have to tell you don't eat and speak" kyle scolded him.

"Okay daddy" Ethan said sticking out his tongue that had th chewed out nugget. Eww.

"Don't call me daddy you sicko" Kyle said throwing a grape at him.

"He's the twinky so he calls christian Daddy" John said grinning at kyle. Kyle scoffs.
"No I don't " he defended himself.

"Yes you do " Jayden chuckles.
"Remember the time they were doing it in the bathroom " Ethan said laughing.

"Harder Daddy harder! I can take it!" Jayden screamed banging his fist on the table.

"Fuck you guys. I'm done I'm going to class" Kyle said practically running away. I laughed out loud. All eyes were on us in the cafeteria.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I stood in front of Mateo his house door. The guard had let me in after so much begging but because he knew who kyle was he let me go in.

"Hey it's going to be okay " Kyle said screaming from the gate. I turn around and show him my middle finger he laughs and waves me off walking away.

I ring the bell a few times and after a while the door opened revealing a man.

"Who are you ?" he asked looking down at me. I felt small at the moment. Even though I was 5'10.

"I'm Evan sir." I answered.
"Your purpose?" he questioned. He had a posh voice

I was about to speak but a voice came from behind him. It was my history teacher.
"Let him come inside " he said to the man.

"He's a friend of matty" he said to the man. Matty ? That's cute
"Oh do come in" he said moving away from the door opening.

I walk inside. Wow, is my first thought because the interior design was on fire.

"Can u please bring him to Matty Jameson " My teacher said to the man.
"Of course. Come with me" he said and I followed him but my teacher or mister Black tugged my hand.

"Is your time to make it up to him. If you even think of breaking his heart again. Just know you'll feel his brother's rage" he said smiling at me.

"I won't this time" I said tugging my wrist free.

"Come along " the man said. I followed him up the stairs Finally we reached the last room of the ha

He knocks on the door.
"Go away!" I hear a throaty voice scream.
"I'm sorry but you can go ahead " he said. I nod and push the door open.

I close the door behind me and when turning around I see him laying down on his stomach.

His current state reminded me of Raven when ever she is in her period.

"Mateo..." I whisper.

He groans turning on to his back.
"Bunny ?" he said looking up at me, tilting his head slightly up.

"Yeah " I said because I saw disbelief in his eyes. His whole face was painted in disbelief.

"Wha...what are you doing here?" he asked sitting up. I drop my bag on his floor and walked over to him.

"I ...I ..I missedyousomuch" I tried speaking quickly through my clenched teeth.
He frowns at my words but slowly a smile appears on his face.

"I missed you more" he said patting the place beside him, indicating I should sit down. I walk over to his bed I was about to sit down but he moved forward and yanked me down on top of him.

I huff and tried to sit up but he of course had other plans.

'' No bunny stay here with me'' he said groaning a little before kissing my temple. I was practically laying on top of him.

''am I not heavy for you?'' I asked him. Even when sick he's still acting like Mateo. He snorts at my question.

''please you're scrawny and don't even weigh much.'' I smile little at his remark. Glad to see that he's still a asshole.

''Evan I want to ask you something?'' he said. He pushes me little him. I immediately get off him and just lay down beside him.

"Yeah...?" I said. He looks at me before shaking his head.
"Get me a glass of water " he said or better said ordered me to get him a glass of water. And I didn't mind.

''no....'' I said looking him straight in his face.

straight. We were far from it. I was far from straight.

I excepted that I was gay now. I had excepted that I liked him and more.

LOVE.

''Did you just say no to me?'' he asked playfully. He leans closer to me and he nips my cheek. I laugh out loud, moving away from him. I get up and look at him.

my heart beats faster the way he looks at me. That intense look in his eyes.

Desire. I felt urges whenever I'm around him now.

''Wait a second I'll bring your water'' I said to him walking away. I was about to exit his room but had to stop because he spoke up called out for me.

''Bunny''

"yeah?" I asked turning around to look at him.

''your ass is still flat'' he grinned at me. I rolled my eyes and walked away but I swayed my hips extra for that idiot. He whistles at my action. I walk on the stairs carefully,I was about to step off but his butler held me up.

''leaving so soon?'' he asked carrying a trey with food.

''No I was going to get Mateo a glass of water'' I answered him.

''don't worry this trey is for him'' he said smiling at me. I nod and turn around asking my way to Mateo's room again.

''Are you Matty's boyfriend?'' the butler asked behind me. I didn't turn around to look at him.

''No I'm just a good friend of Mateo'' I said. Were we boyfriends? Did I wanted him as my boyfriend? Yes. Did he wanted me as his boyfriend, I thought as I held the door open for the butler. He walks in greeting Mateo. Mateo eagerly sits up like a four year old child who's excited.

''Here you go Matty'' the butler said putting the trey on his lap. Mateo made disgusted face looking at the soup.

'' Don't look at me like that Mateo. You need to get better'' the butler said shushing him up. Mateo whines like a child.

'' Don't worry I'll make sure he'll eat every last drop'' I said walking over to his bed sitting down.

''I like him Matty " The butler said before patting his head and walks out. I take the trey off of Mateo's lap, placing it on mine.

''You're going to eat it'' I ordered him. He snorts a me.

''Why should I?'' he asked rolling his eyes looking with disgust at the soup. What's wrong with the soup it looked Delicious.

''You'll get better'' I said placing a palm on his cheeks.

''And you can go to school again.... so I can see you'' I grinned at him. he kisses the inside of my palm. I wanted to kiss him so bad.

''Because you missed me'' he said looking at me hopefully. God! I fucked him up, What the hell was wrong with me. I didn't deserve him. But he deserved every last of happiness. Even if it me being his property. I felt fucking guilty for bullying him.

''Yeah I missed you'' I said leaning in to kiss him but to my dismay he pulled away.

''I'm sick'' he said shaking his head. I shook my head. ''I don't care'' I said

'' Well I care about you'' he said. That's it, I could't take it anymore.

''Bunny are you crying!?'' he asked. I shook my head but continued crying softly. He takes the trey of off my lap putting it on the ground. He immediately takes me in his arms.

''baby what's wrong. come on talk to me'' he said as I sobbed into his chest.

''Evan listen I am sorry if I"m pressuring you into this relationship'' he said.

"I am sorry I bullied you'' he whispers into my hair. I fight in his hold, trying to get away from him.

''NO I'm sorry! I ....I lo...'' he stares at me again with hopeful eyes. I pull him closer to me probably suffocating him but he doesn't care and hugs me tighter.

''I love you" I whisper as he lays us down with me on his entire body.

''I love you'' I whisper kissing his cheeks, his eyes.

''I love you so much, Mateo'' I said laying my head down on his chest. He wraps his hand around me.

''I love you too Bunny'' he said kissing the side of my head.

If you are done reading this. Would you like to check out my other book "The Bad Boy's screams "

It's the second book in this serie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 178 24
A story of love and hate and well...multiple disasters..Read on to find out😉 Excerpt: He took me to a dark lane through a passage between two dilapi...
13.9M 512K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
45.6K 1.5K 19
After a failed attempt at a relationship, I tried making it on my own, only to be saddled with a new neighbor who exuded charm, danger, and sexual en...
15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...