The Betrayed Hero.

By LeahBates2

Harry Potter never thought his life would turn out like this. Harry goes through a Creature Inheritance and... More

Chapter 1 - Inheritance?
Chapter 2 - Gringott's (Part One.)
Chapter 3 - Gringott's (Part Two.)
Chapter 4 - The Meeting.
Chapter 5 - The Past.
Chapter 6 - More Vaults?
Chapter 7 - Horcrux's and Lesson's.
Chapter 8 - Lesson's and the Dursley's.
Chapter 10 - Seeing the Vault's (Part 1.)
Chapter 11 - Seeing the Vault's (Part 2.)
Chapter 12 - Confrontation.
Chapter 13 - Diagon Alley.
Chapter 14 - Remarking.
Chapter 15 - Meeting of Mates.
Chapter 16 - 2 Weeks Later.
Chapter 17 - Reunion.
Chapter 18 - Vampire Nation.
Chapter 19 - Harry Potter Missing?
Chapter 20 - Unexpected Messages.
Chapter 21 - Christmas.
Chapter 22 - Wedding and Bonding (Part 1).
Chapter 23 - Wedding and Bonding (Part 2).
Chapter 24 - Plans.
Chapter 25 - Attack.
Chapter 26 - Information and Tonks.
Chapter 27 - New Home and Surprise.
Chapter 28 - More Surprises.
Chapter 29 - Welcome to the World.
Chapter 30 - Battle (Part One).
Chapter 31 - Battle (Part Two).
Chapter 32 - The Reveal.
Chapter 33 -Meeting.
Chapter 34 - Sentence.
Chapter 35 - Goodbye's.
Chapter 36 - Epilogue.

Chapter 9 - End of the Dursley's.

56.6K 1.5K 1.4K
By LeahBates2

It had been a couple of days since the visit to Private Drive, the Dursley's were very happy with their new accommodations, well according to Hadrian and Tom.

The Dungeon was the worst part of Riddle Manor, it was damp and rotting as much as Tom wanted it to be while the rest of the Manor was warm and inviting. Contrary to the Light's belief Tom did not use the Dungeon very often, he did not torture his followers (he considered all of them to be friends on some level) and he rarely captured someone (he would just kill them.)

"How long are you going to keep them down there?" Hadrian asked Tom when they were the man's office.

"Not for much longer, I want them dead in the next couple of days at the most." Tom explained, they had left the Muggle's in the Dungeon without food or water for the couple of days they had been there. They wanted the Muggle's to face the pain that Hadrian had felt from them, though they would never feel it for as long.

"Can we do it today?" Hadrian asked, he didn't like the idea of those people being alive in the same Manor as him even if they were in the Dungeon's.

"Is there a reason you want it done today?" Tom asked in concern.

Hadrian sighed, he could never hide anything from the man even if the Horcrux had been removed. "I know that they are in the Dungeon's but I don't feel comfortable with them being in the same house/manor as me, while alive at least." Hadrian explained looking down, he hated showing weakness to anyone, especially Tom.

Tom sighed and walked over to the younger teen. "That is nothing to be ashamed of Hadrian, you suffered a great deal with these people, it is perfectly understandable that you feel uncomfortable being in the same house as them." Tom said as he drew the teen into his arms, they had all learned that Hadrian liked to be held and shown the love he had never been given as a child.

"Thanks Tom." Hadrian said with a smile. Hadrian would never feel fully complete and happy until he found his mates, but this was as good as he would get at this stage in his life.

"You go and clean up, I will gather the Inner Circle." Tom said, he squeezed Hadrian once more before letting him go. When Hadrian turned back to face Tom from the door, he smiled widely before walking out.

Tom used the floo network that was all over the Manor to contact the rest of the Inner Circle, the Inner Circle did not carry the mark anymore as it had been removed when Tom Riddle gained his sanity once more.

When Hadrian came down from his room and headed for the Dungeon he saw all of his friends there waiting for him, and he had to smile. They each hugged him before the Dungeon door was opened and they made their way down.

"I demand to be let out right this instant!" Vernon yelled. Tom and the rest of the Inner Circle scoffed at this while Hadrian hid a little behind Tom.

"This will be the last place you will ever see." Tom said with a smirk on his face.

"You can't do anything to us, your kind are not meant to punish or harm Muggle's." Petunia said, it seemed she didn't remember who she was talking to.

"Have you forgotten who I am woman, my whole goal is kill all Muggle's and Muggle-Born Magical people also, you fit into that category." Tom said, he had transfigured himself to look like Lord Voldemort (when he first comes out of the Cauldron in Goblet of Fire.) He had found people took him seriously and were more afraid of him when looking like this, he was treated like everyone else (sometimes rubbish) when he looked like Tom Riddle.

At this Petunia shrank back, she knew that she and her family were going to die. But the question on her mind was if it was going to be quick or torturous?

"I knew I should have gotten rid of you when you first arrived! And if it was not for the money then I would have!" Vernon yelled, Petunia looked disgruntled at this.

"Vernon shut up!" Petunia yelled, they didn't need another reason for their death's to come slower and more painful.

"What are you talking about Muggle!?" Severus demanded, he had become very protective of the boy since he had learned the truth, he had 5 years to make up.

"That Headmaster of your freakish school was paying us to keep you, he would give us a little extra if we beat you up a little or made you tired, he wanted you to pliable." Vernon said with a sick smirk on his face.

Hadrian scowled, he knew the Headmaster had been paying the Dursley's but he didn't think they were being paid for beating him up and nearly killing him with exhaustion. "You do realise that here in the Wizarding World child abuse is punished by death?" Hadrian asked with a smirk, one that widened when he saw the shock and fear in their eyes.

"You wouldn't, you don't have the guts." Dudley said, he had seen Hadrian when he was younger trying to help all of the animals and people he could, he knew that the boy would never be able to kill them.

"One I have been training in the Dark Arts for a couple weeks now as well as in some torture methods, turns out I am very adapt to them. Two, even if I couldn't kill you myself one of the other's in this room could have that honour and I would watch them." Hadrian said. He smirked when he saw the fear that clouded the 3 Muggle's minds, they had finally learned they weren't getting out of this alive.

"My friends you have free reign but leave them alive for Hadrian." Tom said, when his Inner Circle nodded he turned to Hadrian. "You may fire the first spell but let the other's have a go and then you can kill them." Tom said, when Hadrian nodded he stepped back from the teen.

Hadrian stepped forward and used the Bone Breaking Curse on all of their knee's, this made it impossible for them to run even though they were no longer chained. Once he was satisfied Hadrian stepped back so that his new family could have a go at them.

Bill and Charlie then stepped forward and sneered at the 3 Muggle's, to think that they once agreed with what Dumbledore and their family were talking about. Bill decided to use Aguamenti which was indeed a Light spell but could be used for the Dark, he used it around the head of one Muggle before moving to the next (he didn't want them passing out from his spell). Charlie decided to use a binding spell he learned in his Dragon training, this binding spell even broke bones keep the captured being trapped. Once satisfied Bill and Charlie then stepped back and allowed the next to move forward.

Draco stepped up next, he had always wanted to be friends with Hadrian but the Weasel and Granger had gotten to him first, he was only mean because it was the only way he was able to talk to Hadrian at the time. He decided to use a lethal curse that literally boiled the organs of the Victim and he did this for each Muggle, stopping after all a couple of minutes so they wouldn't die right away.

Remus and Sirius stepped forward at the same time and they both sneered at the 3 Muggle's also, they may not have known Lily and James as well as they thought they did but they still loved Hadrian as a son even now and these people (if you could call them that) had hurt the boy. Remus used a mild but painful Cutting Curse on their legs and arms, this caused them great pain but would not cause a lot of blood loss. Sirius on the other decided to us a spell that allowed you to summon and control small bursts of fire, he burned specific parts of the Muggle's bodies (different on each Muggle) and didn't heal them. Once they were both done they stepped back.

Severus was the one who came up next, like Remus and Sirius he may not have known the real Lily and James Potter but he still cared about Hadrian (even more so in the last couple of weeks). He decided to use his own curse that he created called Sectumsempra and this was a much more severe form of the Cutting Curse and did cause a lot of blood loss, he took of some of their fingers with this spell. He moved back and allowed the next person to go.

Fenrir went next and he did something no one expected. He had known Hadrian Aldane for very long and had never really met Harry Potter but his wolf had decided the boy was a part of his pack and, as Alpha, he protected his pack. He was able to turn into a Wolf at any time of the month (day or night) so he did just that. Once he had taken some chunk's out of the 3 Muggle's he turned human once more before stepping back.

Lucius and Narcissa also went up together as they were a team in everything they did, Lucius had met Hadrian in his first year and could sense the Darkness in the boys heart but the Light had gotten to him first. Lucius decided to use a Blood-Boiling Curse, this literally cooked your blood as it travelled around your body, causing pain wherever it went. Narcissa decided to be a little more Muggle, she summoned some salt from the kitchens and poured it over all of the wounds on the 3 Muggle's. This caused the worst screaming yet, the two of them then stepped back and allowed their Lord and friend to step forth.

Tom was only too quick to come forward, he was not a patient man by nature but he knew he wasn't the only one who hated the Dursley's. He had always wanted Hadrian to be on the Dark as he knew just what length's Dumbledore went to in his manipulations of people and he didn't want that for Hadrian. Tom decided to use his favourite Curse on the Muggle's, the Cruciatus   Curse, with a muttered 'Crucio' the 3 Muggle's were screaming, begging and crying for him to stop. After a couple of minutes Tom did stop and moved back so Hadrian could kill his past.

"You have dictated my life for the last time, and it will be at the cost of your lives. I won't be your servant, your punching bag or your money source any longer." Hadrian said, with that he raised his wand to the 3 whimpering and bleeding Muggle's before him.

With a muttered 'Avada Kedavra' the 3 Muggle's hit the ground dead, their faces forever frozen in the fear they had felt and the pain they had gone through.

"Well done Hadrian, you have finally killed your past so you can move forward." Sirius said, he was very proud of his pup for the courage he had shown when facing his abuser's.

"On a happier note is there something you lot would like to tell me?" Hadrian asked, once he said this he walked out of the room wanting to be more comfortable then he was in the Dungeon's.

"What do you mean?" Draco asked with a blush on his face.

"Do you all think I am stupid, I know most of you are either mated or in the courting stage. So, what creature's are you all? And who is with who?" Hadrian asked, he had grown very perceptive due to his Vampire as well as his training.

They all sighed and smiled at the teen. "Well as you know I am a Werewolf and I am mated to Bill, who is also a Werewolf." Remus said with a blush on his face. Remus and Bill had met at an Order Meeting and knew quickly that they were meant to be together, after courting for awhile Bill wanted to be turned and his wish was granted (Fenrir attacking him was a cover to tell his family).

"Well I am not a Creature and I am being courted by Draco who is a Dark Veela." Charlie admitted, he was blushing and there was a slight tint to Draco's cheeks also. Charlie and Draco had met in Diagon Alley when he had come back from Romania, at first they denied the already forming bond between them but accepted it when it became too much. Since that was not long ago they were still in the courting stage.

"You know that I am a Vampire and I have mated with Severus, who is also a Vampire." Tom admitted, he too was blushing as was Severus. Hadrian couldn't help but smile when he was told Severus was a Vampire considering he was thought to be one in school and called the Dungeon bat. Tom and Severus had starting courting not long after joined the Death Eater's the first time, those feelings strengthened over time into mating.

"I am not actually a Creature but I am a Grimm Animagus, I am being courted by Fenrir who is a Werewolf." Sirius admitted with a blush, even the strong Werewolf was blushing also. Sirius and Fenrir had run into one another when they were both transformed and knew they were meant to be together right away, but it was not that long ago it happened (hence why they are only in the courting stage).

"Narcissa and I have been together for many years now, it was originally an arranged marriage between our two families, however when my Creature Inheritance came out I learned she was my mate anyway. I am Dark Veela like Draco." Lucius explained. He and Narcissa could not stand one another when they first met and got married since they knew Lucius would have a mate, however once they learned they were meant for each other love soon followed.

Hadrian sighed. He couldn't wait to meet his mates, he felt proud and happy that he would have two people who would love him unconditionally, they would give him the love he had always wanted from others and the family he had always wanted but never thought he would have.

"Don't you worry Hadrian, your mates will know about you now that you have more control over your Inheritance. In fact I bet they are looking for you right now." Tom said with a smile, he couldn't wait for the boy to meet his mates, none of those in the room could wait for it to happen. Hadrian sighed happily when he heard this.

Somewhere in Diagon Alley two red-headed boys (twins) gasped at the same time, they had a mate as well as each other. To them this explained why they felt attracted to each despite being brothers, they needed to find their last mate.

They packed what they thought they would need before locking up their establishment and leaving Diagon Alley, not sure when they would return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 16.7K 42
Harry goes through his creature inheritance and finds out he has been lied to by all his friends. His mate is the dreaded Dark Lord. But, what if Tom...
1.2M 33K 48
Harry had lived an awful life so far first his abusive relatives then this huge man comes in and tells him he is actually a wizard and he will be att...
44.3K 1.3K 14
Roseabell wasn't feeling like herself. She gets a letter from Gringotts and the information is painful. Such deep betrayal. Her life was just a big...
67.9K 1.7K 14
Harry finds out a few things about himself when Cedric was killed in front of his eyes and is taken back to the muggles who he begged to not go back...