The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

By AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... More

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
11~ Date Night
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
28~ Game Plan
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 ✅
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

12~ A Proper Apology

964 29 2
By AnemoneLovesFiction

Me: My sister just gave me my phone back.

RecessiveTrait🍆: You could have texted me at school. I know she gives you your phone when you wake up. You could have also talked to me at lunch, but I guess not.

Me: Taylor, we aren't allowed to talk in lunch detention. Tf?

RecessiveTrait🍆: But you still could have texted me in school.

RecessiveTrait🍆: Wanna meet up?

Me: Taylor, I'm an honors student. I can't text you every time you want me to. I'm busy!

Me: This sounds like an elaborate plan for you to just meet up, rape me, and then go back to bullying me, so nope.

RecessiveTrait🍆: Are you ever going to let that go?

Me: are we going to start fighting through text?

RecessiveTrait🍆: One question, can you open the door?

Jasper's eyes immediately widened at that text and goes over to her sister's room. She checks the window and outside you can see the abnormally long shadow of someone who appeared to be standing at the door. She quietly grabbed Y/N's bat and started slowly going down the stairs. She checked the peephole and could indeed see it was Taylor, who'd recently began tapping on her phone. Jasper raised a brow, lowering the bat, and opening the door.

"Why the hell are you actually here?" Jasper asked.

Taylor just shrugged. "Can I come in?" She asked.

"What? Why?" Jasper asked, putting on a defensive stance.

"I did not sneak out of my house for this, It's boring being punished." Taylor sighed.

"You could get in more trouble if your parents find out you snuck out. Do you not have any common sense at all!" Jasper yelled at her former bully.

"No." Taylor answered honestly and slipping her phone into her back pocket.

"So can I come in?" Taylor asked after the two shared a moment of silence.

"Fine, it's whatever. But my parents might be home in half an hour- if they don't get caught up in the ER- so we'll have to be in my room."

"Kinky." Taylor wiggled her brow's and began to step in. Jasper's only response was to roll her eyes at the Jauregui's response and made sure to lock the door as soon as she stepped in.

"Let's go, it's upstairs and straight." Jasper replied. The two went up the stairs and continued straight down the hallway, where Jasper's room stood at the end.

"Woah. Cool room." Taylor spoke while looking around.

"Taylor, why are you here." Jasper huffed, crossing her arms, and glaring at the other girl in her room.

"I'm here to see you." Taylor answered truthfully.

"Cut the shit." Jasper unwrapped her hands to glare at the Jauregui.

"What are you talking about?" Taylor asked, this time, crossing her arms around her chest.

"Why are you here. You don't just show up- uninvited- to someone's house." Jasper commented.

"Why are you so angry all of a sudden?" Taylor asked.

"Tay- Oh my gosh." Jasper slapped her hand on her face while sliding it down carefully. "Just because of what happened in the bathroom doesn't mean we're cool. You have no idea how life works." Jasper spoke.

Taylor only groaned while taking a seat at the edge of Jasper's bed. She then pat the bed in a gentle rhythm, softly bouncing on it. She hadn't known what to say, she just felt she needed to see her.

"Okay. Just hear me out, I'll explain everything, but please don't interrupt me until I finish." Taylor seemed to ask and demand simultaneously.

Jasper only rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"No."

"Why not?" Taylor asked, eyebrows furrowing.

"I've heard your shit excuses Taylor. You listen to me, now." Jasper demanded.

"Fine. Whatever." Taylor rolled her eyes.

"So you immediately don't get your way and become a bitch. What a total surprise. What next? Are you going to verbally abuse me until I do your bidding?" Jasper began to get heated.

"I'm sorry," Taylor realized what she'd done and quickly apologized.

Before Jasper could utter anymore insults toward the Jauregui, she felt her hands inside of Taylor's. Taylor had cupped her own hands around Jasper in order to get her attention.

"I'll listen. No interruptions. Go ahead. I'm sorry." Taylor spoke in broken sentences, urging Jasper to start. Jasper felt as though she should yell at Taylor some more, but decided against it. Either way, Y/N's bat was within her reach, she had no problem.

"I hate you so God damned much. You've made my life a living hell." Jasper's fists seemed to clench harder than before. Her body stiffened. And she could feel those terrible memories returning.

"I got to this school, thinking it would be easy to make friends. The first person I'd seen there was the principal. The second was you. I could tell that by the way you strutted down the hallway's you owned that school. At first I'd wanted to be your friend, but the way you looked made me want to hate you." Jasper began as if her first day in sixth grade were yesterday.

"I decided to give you a second chance when you'd been sitting alone at lunch. That was the first time I'd seen you upset. You seemed angry at the world. My parent's always told me to be nice to everyone -ignoring the feeling inside my gut- I walked toward you yo ask you if you wanted to talk about it." Jasper placed a sad smile on her face before it contorted into a look of anger.

"You pushed me on the floor and dumped your milk carton over me." Jasper spoke looking Taylor in the eye.

"Do you remember which note relates to those actions? No?" Jasper chuckled bitterly. "September of 2014." She answered herself.

"Thats when I met Sofia, she took me to the bathroom and helped me clean up while you let everyone laugh at what you did." Jasper spoke angrily.

Taylor gulped guiltily. She knew what she'd done was terrible, and she seemed to apologize for her misdeeds so terribly when the two girls were in the bathroom. She'd now realized how careless she'd been. She wanted to interrupt Jasper's words until Jasper held up her finger toward the Jauregui's lips.

"Then in seventh grade, August of 2015, you claimed it was an accident. But you pulled down my skirt, pushed me on the floor, and got up like I'd insulted your family. Then you spat rude words at me, telling me how stupid I'd been for not watching where I was going?" Jasper asked while letting out a sarcastic chuckle.

"It was an accident" Jasper spoke, quoting Taylor's note. "Accident my ass. You continued to verbally assault me, the crowds formed, and you claimed you couldn't stop yourself!" Jasper yelled in frustration. "Thats rich, coming from you," She crossed her arms.

"Let's not forget May of 2016. You tripped me during lunch. I fell over my own food and stained my clothes. You just sat there. Laughing with your squad. And what did you have to say for yourself?" Jasper asked Taylor, but had the answer on the tip of her tongue, all of her questions weren't meant to be answered by Taylor.

"You're so beautiful. Are you a goddess? Are you fucking kidding me! And then you expect everything to be peachy keen? You've ruined my life, Taylor. And you expect me to forgive you because you had hidden feelings for me."

"You expected me to understand so quickly, open up my arms, and have you kissing me by the end of the day!" Jasper angrily spoke.

Taylor had realized this had been the end of Jasper's rant and slowly stood up from Jasper's bed and walked toward her.

"No." Jasper spoke and took a step back. She'd realized Taylor had continued walking in her direction while opening her arms. "Stop." Jasper stated firmly while trying to push Taylor away.

"No." Jasper spoke again while hitting Taylor in the shoulder. Taylor remained quiet, engulfing the shorter girl in her arms who'd kept hitting her -or trying to- but she kept hugging her.

Jasper hadn't realized she'd been crying until she felt her own hits becoming powerless and Taylor hadn't fought back. Just like in the bathroom, kind of.

"Fight back!" Jasper demanded.

"Hit me!" She yelled.

"No, I'll never lay a hand on you, ever again." Taylor seemed to only hug her tighter.

"I hate you!" Jasper tried to push Taylor off to only have the embrace tighten a bit more.

"I love you." Taylor responded, letting her own tears fall.

"You hate me too!" Jasper tried to push Taylor off, but while she cried, the task seemed impossible. She was completely powerless and couldn't do anything.

"I'm so sorry I've caused you so much pain. I'm so sorry I never apologized. I'm so sorry I'd made fun of you." Taylor began, her voice trembling, though she tried to remain strong.

"I'm so sorry for not being able to realize my feelings and just grow a pair and take your rejection. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." Taylor spoke while holding Jasper.

"I do believe you're beautiful. I do believe you're someone worth fighting for. I do believe you're a divine goddess. I love you so fucking much it hurts." Taylor admitted.

"Then why would you hurt me?" Jasper's tired voice came out. Her throat was exhausted from the crying. Her tears hadn't stopped falling.

"Because-" Taylor stopped herself, pulling herself away from Jasper's face. Pushing some of the shorter girls hair out of her face while gently cupping her face. Taylor felt as though her face would crumble in her hands if she were too rough. She let her thumbs rub her cheeks. "There is no excuse, my love."

"I'm a selfish, cold hearted, horrible person. I don't deserve a second chance. I don't even deserve your kindness, but if I can convince you that I am worth a second chance, I will prove to you, over and over again, just how much I love you." Taylor admitted while continuously rubbing the girls cheeks.

"How would you prove it?" Jasper asked. She seemed too tired to question the logistics of the situation at hand.

"I want to kiss you." Taylor answered as soon as she'd made sure Jasper had finished her sentence.

"A-and if I h-hate it?" Jasper seemed to hiccup, her tremendous amounts of tearful gasps affecting her speech.

"Then I will forever walk away. I'll never bother you again. I'll leave you alone." Taylor promised.

"Just s-so you can g-go ba-ack to bull-ying me agai-again." Jasper hiccuped again, trying to get mad, the pain in her heart making it harder to do so.

"Of course not, my love. Just let me kiss you." Taylor spoke softly, as if Jasper were a small child, and she had just scraped her knee. Jasper lightly nodded, Taylor would have missed it if it weren't for her hands being placed on her cheeks.

She gave a soft smile, thanking her for her acceptance, and rubbed the last few stray tears away from her face. She leaned in, ever so slowly, carefully pulling Jasper's head toward her direction. She made sure not to hurt the shorter girl and finally felt her lips upon her own.

Jasper leaned into the kiss, almost naturally. She placed her own arms around Taylor's body and felt lost in the kiss. She even let out a moan, not really meaning to, but the passion she felt, was unreal. Slowly Jasper pressed her own body against Taylors, accidentally grinding in her crotch. Taylor groaned a bit and pulled away a bit too fast for either girls liking. Jasper wasn't sure why the sudden jolt, she felt as though she'd been kissing her badly.

"Sorry, sorry, it's just. Well- uhm- Taylor Junior gets very excited around you." Taylor admitted while trying to calm her nerves and the random heat she felt around her body.
Jasper only smirked and pushed Taylor in the bed.

"Woah." Taylor spoke immediately trying to get up. She was met with Jasper straddling her waist.

"J-Jasper, lets think about this we should wait until the right time-" Taylor started but felt Jasper's crotch on her penis, lining up ever so perfectly. Taylor basically shrieked and moaned when she felt Jasper adjusting her skirt to get a better fit on her covered penis.

"Oh God." Taylor groaned whole tightly grabbing onto Jaspers hips. Jasper moaned a bit, blushing madly, covering her own mouth.

"Don't do that, lemme hear that beautiful sound." Taylor spoke while gently taking Jasper's hand off of her mouth, intertwining their fingers. Just then Taylor raised her hips toward Jasper's panty covered crotch and felt electricity. Her penis began to stiffen at the sound of Jasper's moan.

"Oh, fuck." Jasper's voice went two octaves higher than her normal voice was, and she felt a blush cover her whole face while shamefully grinding down on Taylor's clothes penis. The rough material of Taylor's jeans felt so delicious.

"You like that?" Taylor asked while picking up the speed on their dry hump. Although Taylor was wearing Jeans, she could feel Jasper's hot cunt, partially due to the fact that her skirt had been pulled up.

"T-T-Tay." Jasper seemed to beg but wasn't sure what she was begging for. "Ugh, oh God." Jasper whined, while placing her other hand on Taylor's stomach as a sort of support for herself to carefully start grinding.

"Fuck, I'm close." Taylor spoke, using her strong grip on Jasper's hip -slowly letting go of her other hand to grasp the other- to grind harder on Jasper's throbbing heat.

Jasper's moans seemed to fill the room, Taylor would bight her lip, but her sounds were heard as well, the two kept grinding on each other. Jasper's whines sounded blissful in Taylor's ears as she gently pushed her down to give her a kiss while their orgasms hit.

"I love you." Taylor spoke once more while feeling Jasper's thighs shake on her own body.

"Lo-love y-you Tayl-lor." Jasper seemed to speak from Taylor's chest, too embarrassed to look up. Taylor say up slightly and lifted Jasper's chin, smiling lazily.

"When we are finally ready, I want to hear you make those nosies again." Taylor teased as Jasper groaned and forcefully slammed her own head back down onto the laughing Jauregui's chest.
______

Gramatical errors?

Comment them on here or PM me :)

I'll fix them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 8.7K 56
Hey guys so since I'm a crazy kid with alot of stupid ideas in her head and has no idea how to relate them all. I decided to make an imagines, prefer...
246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
185K 6.5K 24
"You need serious help", I tell her in a scared yet concerned tone. She shakes her head at me with a wicked smile plastered onto her features and thi...
642K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...