The Stranger

By PSNT-Joseph

She didn't know that her life will change after that night , she thought that she could get away , but she ne... More

PRIVATE
One : Graduating Day
Two : Gone
Three : New Place
Four : Weird Feelings
Five : Unexpected
Six : Unforgettable
Eight : Demanding
Nine : She's Not Leaving
Ten : Her First Night
Eleven : YOU ARE MINE
Twelve : A Proper Talk And A Warning.
Thirteen : Bipolar And Confusing
Fourteen : You Did What!
Fifteen : Hurt
Sixteen : The Act
Seventeen : Recovering
Eighteen : Trust
Nineteen : Feelings And Regrets
Twenty : Did You Do It?

Seven : The Day

13.2K 371 75
By PSNT-Joseph

Groaning at the sound of the alarm .. Lily pressed the pillow over her ears trying to block the annoying sound . That's what happens everyday , it became her daily routine .

After the 5 minutes snooze , it rang again making her sit up and throw the pillow on the ground before grabbing her phone and turning the alarm off .

Today she has interview at the company that she's going to work at , the interview is at 11:00 AM . Now she has 2 hours before to get ready .

Slowly , she stood from the bed after slipping her feet into her slippers . She walks out of her room ,  and go to the  bathroom . 

Lily does her business and strips  her clothes down and walk into the shower after brushing her teeth ., she takes a good relaxing shower and walks out of it after half an hour .

She wraps a towel around her body and walks to her bedroom . She puts on a matching bra and panties , she dried her hair and started to walk to the kitchen .

After she ate some fruits she walked back to the bedroom and put on a sleeved mid-thigh dress . She applied some light make up and pulled her natural wavey hair into a ponytail letting some locks fall at the sides of  her face .

Once she is done ,she put on a black heels then she took a final glance at herself in the mirror and walked out after she took her purse and phone along with her keys .

She looked at her watch and saw that there's left 30 minutes and her interview will start . She walked out of her apartment and locked the door before running to the elevator .

Lily put on her sun glasses as she walks out of her building and move towards her car , she slowly gets in the car and starts it before driving to her company address .

After 20 minutes of driving , Lily parked her car and walked into the company after adjusting her dress and her hair . she walked to the elevator and pressed the 28th floor and waited  .

The elevator dinged then the door opened , Lily made her way towards the receptionist .

" Hi . I'm Lily Crawford . I have an interview with the CEO , Mr.Jackson "

" Right .. Go ahead , he's already waiting for you "

Lily mutters a thank you and walks to Mr.Jackson's office , she took a deep breath before knocking on the door then entering .

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

After the interview was done , Lily got home and rested . The interview was great and Mr.Jackson was a decent man .

She will start in a month from now , he said that if she wants , she could go to the company and get to know some of er coworkers that she will be working with .

At night , Lily decided to go out since she didn't the other day . She stood in front of the mirror , dressed in some  dark jean shorts with a green tank top .

She decided to take her camera with her to take some pictures . she walked out of her apartment and out of the whole building . she knew that the town will be crowded so she didn't bother to take her car .

She slung her camera bag over one shoulder and started to walk , she began to take some pictures , but she could still feel this weird feeling that she felt the other day , the feeling that someone is watching her .

She didn't want to get herself paranoid , so she subsided those feelings and continued snapping pictures  .

••••••••••••••••••••

The minute he saw her, he knew he had to have her. He had already seen her quite a few times, and enjoyed watching her. 

Every day she would come downtown and wander around taking pictures of anything and everything that interested her. She was always alone, and she never seemed to be going anywhere specific.

The first thing that caught his attention, the first time he saw her, was the way she walked; she stood straight with her shoulders back, proudly showing off her body. But also hesitant, every few seconds she would glance downward as if unsure of herself.

It was like there were two different sides to her, fighting for control; she wanted to be confident but at the same time she was submissive.

She was beautiful; she had long, smooth, tan legs leading up to a small, sexy butt. Her stomach was flat and her hips curved to give her an hourglass figure. 

She had firm and perky C cup breasts that bounced as she walked. And her face was perfect, a small nose, high cheekbones, full pink lips, and Jade green eyes rimmed with long lashes.

Her hair was long and wavy, light brown that shone with gold in the sunlight. She looked about nineteen or twenty. 

She was usually wearing jean shorts that showed off her butt, a loose colorful top, and running shoes. Today she wore dark jean shorts, a green tank-top that matched her eyes, and had her camera bag slung over one shoulder.

He watched her stride down the busy downtown street, it was a weekday, and at noon there were quite a few business men and women on the street out for their lunch breaks. 

She moved easily between the crowds, occasionally he would see a businessman walk past her and then stop to turn and stare.

He knew exactly what they were thinking, but she didn't seem to notice them.

Eventually she stopped and sat down outside a small café. She ordered a small coffee and sat watching the crowds walk by.

He moved closer, watching her from afar.

A few minutes later, a boy who looked to be about twenty sat down in the chair across from her, looking cocky. 

He was dressed in a tank top that showed off his multiple tattoos, he wore a baseball cap turned backwards and a pair of large sunglasses. He looked like the biggest asshole in the world.

At first it seemed as if she knew him, but as she glanced around uneasily, obviously trying to avoid making eye contact with him, it became apparent that she did not.

"Hey baby, you're smokin' hot. If you come back to my place we could have a good time."

She looked stunned and slightly afraid. 

"No thank you." She murmured, staring into her coffee.

"Aw come on baby! I'll fuck you good." 

He leaned across the table, looking her up and down.

"No." 

This time she said it more firmly, flushing bright red.

"What's the matter? My dick ain't good enough for you?" He looked angry.

Without another word she stood, placed a few dollars on the table for the coffee, and walked away.

The asshole got up and followed her at a distance.

Her stride became faster and she kept glancing behind her. Ducking out of the crowds and around a corner she bolted into an empty alleyway. 

Thinking she'd lost him, she slowed down.

Suddenly two boys dressed similarly to the first turned into the alleyway ahead of her and began striding toward her. 

She turned back and began to run just as the boy who had been following her turned the corner. Before she could react she was pinned against the wall with a hand covering her mouth.

Twisting her arms behind her back roughly, the three boys dragged her toward the darker, more secluded section of the alley.

"Aw fuck man, you were right, she's hot." The one holding her wrists said to the first boy as he groped her. 

The other newcomer nodded excitedly, his eyes glazed over.

"Keep your voice down dipshit, or someone'll hear!" The first boy- who seemed to be their leader- ordered.

"So who gets her first?" asked the second boy as he bound her wrists together tightly behind her back with rope.

As she suddenly realized what was about to happen to her, she began struggling frantically. Biting her captors hand, he flinched and uncovered her mouth. 

She let out a scream, but before anyone could hear her, she was cut off by a hard punch to the stomach. 

Winded and in pain she crumbled to the ground.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" The first boy roared at her. Dragging her to her feet, he stuffed a piece of cloth in her mouth and tied it behind her head.

"She bit my fucking hand!" the second boy screamed in outrage.

"She bit my fucking hand! I'm fucking bleeding!" 

Ignoring him, the leader pulled a small blade out of his pocket and pressed it against her throat.

"Now listen to me bitch, you're going to do everything I say, and if you don't, you'll regret it." He growled, pushing the cold blade harder against her neck. 

"Got it?" 

She trembled, frozen, staring up at him. 

"Answer me bitch!" He screamed in her face.

She nodded, whimpering softly.

"You're going to regret ever saying no to me bitch." 

He started tearing at her clothes, groping her breasts beneath her shirt roughly.

Slipping the knife back into his pocket and spinning her around, he pushed her against the wall and began grinding the bulge in his pants against her ass. 

Leaning closer to her ear he whispered "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk when I'm done."

He began undoing his zipper as she whimpered, when suddenly she heard two startled screams behind them. 
The boy spun to see what was happening just as a fist hit him square in the face, knocking him to the ground.

She turned to see all three boys knocked to the ground, stunned and bleeding.

A large man stood over the leader, looking angry. He crouched down and, pulling the knife out of the boy's pocket, he pressed it against his neck.

"If you ever touch another woman, I will find you, and I will kill you. Do you understand?" 

The stranger's voice was hard and cold. He was terrifying.

The boy just laid there, shocked, staring up into the man's angry face.

"Answer me bitch." The stranger commanded calmly as he pushed the cold blade harder against the boys neck.

Nodding furiously, the boy scrambled backward.

"The same goes for the two of you!" He spun and looked down at the two stunned and silent boys that had been watching, terrified.

Nodding and wide-eyed, the two boys stumbled backward, trying to get up. They took off clumsily down the alleyway while their leader stumbled after them.

The stranger strode confidently after them and, stopping abruptly, he whipped the blade in his hand straight at the leader.

It struck the boy squarely in the calf as he let out a startled scream of pain. The other two continued running. 

Without turning, and too afraid to stop, the boy limped away as quickly as he possibly could around the corner.

Unmoving and breathing heavily, the stranger stood staring at where the boys had been, his fists clenched.

The girl didn't move. She couldn't see his face, and although he had just saved her, she was still terrified of what this man might do next. So she sat trembling against the wall, her knees drawn to her chest, watching him.

As if realizing that she was still there, the man spun on his heel and strode toward her. Kneeling in front of her, he leaned in to untie the cloth covering her mouth. 

She flinched and scrambled away from him.

"Sit still." He commanded.

She backed further into the corner as he walked toward her again. She looked absolutely terrified.

He stopped to look her over. Her shirt was torn and he could see a bruise already starting to form on her ribs.

Slowly he crouched in front of her again.

"It's alright, I won't hurt you." 

His features softened and his deep voice became calm and soothing.

He leaned toward her again to untie the gag, and she sat still for him. Helping her to her feet, he gently spun her around to untie her wrists.

"What's your name?" he asked.

She turned, rubbing her newly freed wrists, and glanced uneasily up at him and then back down again. 

"Lily," she replied quietly.

"Your clothes are pretty torn up, and my apartment is just a block away. Come with me and I'll give you something to wear."

It sounded more like a command than a choice.

Lily glanced down at her half torn shirt. Realizing that this strange man could see quite a bit of her body, she blushed and covered herself with her arms. 

He handed her the leather jacket he had been wearing and she covered herself with it.

She wasn't sure what she should do; she didn't quite trust this man, and she certainly didn't want to go to his apartment. 

But she also didn't want to walk all the way home half naked, and she was afraid that the other boys might come back. 

So, reluctantly, she nodded to the stranger and without another word, he led her to his apartment.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Please guys .. This is the longest chapter I wrote , I hope you like it and appreciate my work and vote on the chapter , also comment on it .

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
22.9M 550K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...