Trapped in her encounter - Ri...

By crazymahiz

#1 in madhu (25/8/18 to 12/9/18) #6 in fewshots (24/06/18) He is a cop.... She is a cop... He is arrogant an... More

New beginning.... (prologue)
Shot 1. My love.. My life.. My nainoo...
Shot. 2. Am i hallucinating???
3. Falling in love again....
Shot 4. Mission... Failure or success???
Shot 5.Twisty turns...
Shot 6. Finding solace...
Shot.7. You are my soul....
Shot. 8 : Love overflows....
Shot.9 Secret Mission on Sultan...
Happily ever after... (Epilogue)

Shot. 10: Together atlast officially...

1.7K 83 21
By crazymahiz

Thanks for all your support...

Finally, we are here in our last shot....
If you guys want, I can very well give an epilogue for sure...

Lets move to our final shot....

Shot.10:

Rishab and Madhu discuss with Bittu about what all the things to be done in their marriage.....

Later that evening Rishab calls Sikky happily...

Rk: hey sikky... How are you man???

Sikky: Oh my god Rishab bhai... Is that you???? How are you bhai??? Your voice seems so happy... Its a long time, im hearing my Rishab bhai's chirpy voice again...

Rk :  Ahaan... Its all because of your bhabhi, sikky...

Sikky (screams) : whaatt??? Bhabhi???

Rk: Idiot sikky... Cant you be silent... Listen now... I dont have time to explain you everythimg... Bring mom, dad, trishna, shamsher uncle and padmini aunty with you... Iv a big surprise for you all...

Iv sent d tickets too in courier... It will reach you in an hour... Your flight is in morning.... Waiting for you all... Surprise awaits... Bye... Bye...

Without hearing sikky's reply, Rishab cuts d call .. Sikky sighs and informs everyone to get ready to go to the place where Rishab  is ..

All are very happy as they are going to meet Rk after a long time and that too he has ordered them to come quick...

But, Trishna is very adamant to know the reasons.... She barged on sikky...

Trishna: Sikky... Tell me... What's d matter??? Why this sudden plan hun??? Why Jiju asked us all to come soon...

Sikky : I swear... Trish.. Rishab bhai called me and asked all of us to come... I dont know what he is upto... But one thing is sure... I heard his happy and chirpy voice after a long time...

When I asked him what's d matter, he said that it's because of your bhabhi... Nothing more...

Trishna: So, you mean to say a girl has made jiju happy... If it is true means, Im so happy for him... But I wanna meet her in person so soon as the girl should be way more special....

Sikky: How are you saying so???

Trishna: Because,  I know very well about Rishab Jiju... I know how he  loved naina di madly and he cant forget her after 5 years too...

So, something should be special in that girl which makes Rishab jiju to fall in love again... Let god make him happy always...

........

The next day morning all reached the airport and boarded the flight... After the travel time of 2 hours,  they reached the destination where Rishab is staying...

All comes out happily, after picking up their luggages... As per Rishab's order, Inspector. Bittu is waiting for their arrival...

Bittu spots them  coming out and goes near them: Mr. Sikky???

Sikky : yes... You are....

Bittu: Hi... Im inspector Bittu sharma... Our chief, Rk sir has asked me to pick you all... Chief could not come here as he is injured...

All: Whaattt??? What happened ??? Is rishab alright???

Bittu: Chief is fine...  Nothing to worry... He is back to home from hospital... He has to be in bed rest for two days and he is getting well.. Its getting late...  Shall we move...

Chief and madam has given me only 15 minutes to reach home... Please... Shall we??? I cant face their wrath for sure...

Sikky: 😂😂😂😂 ... That much fear inspector... Hey, tell me why did not your madam come to pick us??? She could have come atleast to welcome us right....

Bittu: Madam wished to come but chief did not allow her as madam is also injured along with chief when they made an encounter.... They are fine now by god's grace...

Trishna shouts: whaatttt???  Is she also a police officer??.

Bittu: 😁😁😁😁...  ya she is... Not a random police officer... She is an ACP.... She is a famous encounter specialist famous for her head shots...

Radha and mohan in a worried tone: oh god... Both are encounter specialists..... What's this??? Why these two are inviting troubles to them???

Bittu: dont worry sir and madam... They can face anything easily...

Sikky: Inspector... Just Curious to know... Can you please tell me whom did they encountered???

Bittu : That.... That... Chief wish to inform you all in person... So, Im ordered not to say anything....

......

In the mean time, Madhu gets water to towel bath Rk...

She helps him and makes him to get ready... She gets a call from higher officials to come soon as they want to discuss something important...

Though Madhu did not wish to go, Rk makes her understand and asks her to go... Madhu reluctantly agrees and goes from there...

.....

After sometime, everyone reaches Rishab's flat... All their eyes welled up as they meet Rishab after a long time...

Radha and Mohan happily hugs Rishab and kisses him on his forehead... Shamsher malik and padmini are very happy to see Rishab's smiling face after a long time...

Sikky and Trishna asks Rishab's well being and chit chats with him happily... All forgets to ask the reason for rishab's happiness and also about the sudden plan to meet them all...

After sometime,

Bittu: Chief... Shall I make a move... Have to go check for the arrangements....

Rishab : ya.. You may bittu... Dont forget to do what I said... Everything should be perfect okay... Biwi has gone for an important meeting...
If possible can you pick her and drop her Bittu??? Im much worried as she is still not recovered and you know about her health na...

Bittu: Dont worry chief... Its my duty... I will take care of her... Let me leave chief...

Bittu salutes and moves from there...
All surrounds Rishab with a questioning look... Rishab chuckles on knowing what they are upto..

Rk: Alright... Why you all are looking me like this??? Im not an exhibition to look for... You all are scaring me...

Radha/ Mohan: Rishab... What's this??? Tell us what's going on???

Sikky: bhai... You told me bhabhi na... Now what's this biwi and all... We cant understand anything...

Rishab: Everyone listen to me... Iv called you all here as Im going to say a good news to you all... I and my biwi are going to get married in a week...

Before telling you all who my biwi is , I  want you all to know how I got injured???? (All nods)....

Its because naina's killer sultan kapoor  is being encountered by me and by my biwi... But to be frank, Its my biwi who made all d plans to trap him and got succeeded in tht too...

I just went to save her... But she is d ultimate winner who collapsed sultan with her head shot... We got injured and hospitalized for two days....

All are happy now na... A biggest culprit who took away my baby and naina is dead now... All thanks to my biwi.... (Everyone smile s happily)

Coming to my biwi... She is a lovable soul who loves me unconditionally and for her , my happiness means the most .. She can go to any extreme to make me happy...

We have not yet married yet... But she is caring me like my wife.... Im lucky to get my biwi... Hope you all will like her too...

Shamser uncle, padmini aunty you two dont have any problem na that im going to marry my biwi...

Shamsher/ padmini : No problem beta... We are very happy... You got your happiness again...

Rishab turns to his parents Radha and Mohan : Mom??? Dad???

Rk's parents eyes welled up: Stupid boy... How can we say no??? My Rishab is back only because of her... We  are very eager to meet our bahu... Where is she???

Rishab : She is also eagerly waiting for you all... But a call came from higher officials... So she has to leave for an urgent meeting..

Mom... Dad... You wont believe me, Im alive today only because of my biwi... Iv been severely injured 3 months back and I was in a mental trauma too... She is the one who brought me back to life....

Trishna: aww... How sweet...
jiju... Please break the suspense jiju... Tell me your biwi's name na...

Rishab : silly girl... No patience at all...  My biwi's name is.....
ACP. Madhubala Rishab Kundra....

Sikky : Bhai... Still you have not married bhabhi... But you are calling her biwi and joined your name too... Ahem... Ahem...

Rishab: so what's  the big issue... My biwi likes to address her like that only... So, I got used to it...

All in chorus: we want to meet Madhu soon..

Rishab : anytime she will come...

All are happily chit chatting..
Later all went to take rest in guest room....

.......

Madhu reaches home and rings the bell.... No one opens d door...

Madhu: Rishu... Rishu... You there...

(No response)..

When she is about to take d spare key, the door clicks open.... Its Trishna who opens the door...

Madhu : hi... Trishna... Im Madhu... Madhubala...

Trishna screams: diiiii....

Trishna hugs Madhu with tears flowing uncontrollably from her eyes.. All rushes on hearing Trishna's screams...

Sikky: why are you shouting like this Tri....  😨😨😨😨😨 Bhabhi????

Madhu smiles as she expected their reaction...

Shamsher and padmini's  eyes welled up on seeing Madhu... They hugged her happily and kisses on her forehead...

Shamsher / padmini : oh my god!!!! God is so gracious... He gave our naina back in the form of Madhu....

Madhu: I dont have anyone other  than my Rishu... Can... Can I  call you mom n dad??? Its my long term wish to call so...

Naina's parents: pleasure beta... Call us.. we want to hear it from you...

Madhu calls them mom and dad and  hugs them with uncontrollable tears...

Rishab comes out hearing the commotion outside... : oh ho... What's this biwi??? Why are you crying??? Who made my biwi to cry??? Biwi dont cry please...

Trishna: so what??? Madhu di can cry jiju... Dont control her... See... You are also crying...

Rk: Stupid trish... You too also crying...

Radha/ Mohan: enough of crying... send our bahu to us... We have to see her na... But Rishab you have to accept that Madhu is way too smart in police uniform than you...

Rk: Ahaan. Because She is my biwi na... 😉😉😉😉

Sikki: Unbelievable... Rishab bhai you okay na... What have you done to my bhai, bhabhi???

Madhu chuckles: Your bhai talks so cheesy na... Its very less when compared to what he talks... Please excuse me... I will be back in five minutes and prepare food for you all...

Rk (shouts) : Biwiiiii.... I told you already na....  not to stress.... Go and take rest... Let me order food....

Madhu : Rishu.. Dont shout.. see Im fine... No need to order... I will prepare food... Dont stop me okay ...

Rishab (mocking tone) : Biwi... Really Are you fine???? What did doctor told  you.... You should not strain during this time na...

Madhu: 😊😊😊😊 hmmm ya... Sorry... I forget... Did you informed it to all???

Rk : Noooo... How can I ??? You say to them biwi... Im feeling shy...

Radhu : what's it Rishab???

Rishab (stammers) : That... That... We are getting married this week mom...

Mohan: That we know.. But tell us why you are asking bahu not to strain???

Rishab : Because... Because...... 😊😊😊😊..... Biwi... You tell them na... Please... 😊😊😊...

Sikky : oh my god...!!! Medical miracle ... Trish pinch me na... Rishab bhai is blushing...

Madhu too blushes and did not say anything... But Radha n padmini insisted Madhu to say.... She whispers something in their ears... They inturn said what Madhu told them to their husbands...

They hugs Madhu happily and blesses her... They gave a murderous glare to Rishab but they blessed him too and went inside the room... Sikky n Trishna were left without informing....

Trishna:  My head will burst for sure... please... Please... Tell me ... what's it???

Rishab : Ahaan... no patience at all... Sikky you are going to become an uncle n trish you are going to be an aunt...

Sikky/ Trishna: really!!!!!

Madhu smiles... Trishna hugs Madhu and cries...

Trishna: Madhu di... You not only brought back my naina di alive in your form  but also d baby we lost... Love you so much... Stay happy like this always...

Oye jiju... Dont trouble my di okay...

Rishab: oh hello my idiot shaali... She is my biwi then only your di... And never dare to say love you to her okay... Because she is mine...

Trishna: 😁😁😁😁 silly jiju... Over possessive.... Haan...

All smiles happily...

......

Rishab has instructed and made the wedding to be simple... As Madhu is pregnant, Rishab does not want to make her strain...

Rishab sulks as their parents has put a red card to madhu and rishab not to stay in same room before wedding... Though Rishab protested but he is not allowed to have a glimpse of his biwi...

Finally... The day of their wedding came...

Rishab is shamelessly drooling on seeing his madhu in bridal attire..

Madhu: Rishu... What are you doing??? See... All are seeing us...

Rk: Im controlling myself biwi... If its not our wedding, I would have scooped u and ended up in bed already...

Madhu blushes very hard while Rishab groans inwardly as he is getting out of his control... Rishab is completely lost in the beautiful smile of his biwi and he did not even blink his eyes...

The wedding rituals were undertaken... They do the seven pheras... Rishab ties mangalsutra around his biwi's neck... He fills madhu's maang and kisses her forehead...

Rishab gently wipes the tears oozing out from Madhu's eyes... The elders blessed them for their happy life....

Their happiness were unbound... The two souls who are madly and deeply in love are tied up in a beautiful, sacred bond and they become husband and wife officially...

Lets us all wish our favourite couples Rishbala a happy married life and also pray for them to have a happily ever after...

..........

Thus , our story Trapped in her encounter  comes to an end....

Hope you all like the ending...

Will come up with an epilogue if you all wish...

Thanks for joining me in this story....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 110 27
When Isabella, a widow, meets her high school best friend, Ajay, who is now a divorcee, things change when both try to console each other's grief. W...
398K 14.9K 29
Meet Usha Mehta, sitting there calmly on the wedding stage looking as beautiful as ever in that red sari. But observe clearly her face in all the cha...
49.3K 4K 36
A PS FF revolving around km. The story and characters belong to the serial Pandian stores and vijay tv
8.7K 243 29
Love means life beautiful. If love comes with unexpected person at unexpected time .?? Let's see what happens in the story ....read it. Hope u ll lov...