Run • MFZ MNZ [COMPLETED]

By bandkid2001

"I wanna runaway, anywhere out this place." More

Prologue
Chapter 1; Busy Day
Chapter 2; Skype Calls
Chapter 3; The Next Day
Chapter 4; Dinner
Chapter 5; Haunted House and Haunted Hayrides
Chapter 6; After School Adventures
Chapter 7; Secrets
Chapter 8; Panic Attacks
Chapter 9; The Plan
Chapter 10; Halloween
Chapter 11; First Day
Chapter 12; Finding Out
Chapter 13; Denny's
Chapter 14; I Wish
Chapter 15; No Worries?
Chapter 16; Who's at the Door?
Chapter 17; Rides
Chapter 18; You're Safe!
Chapter 19; Doctors
Chapter 20; Shopping Spree
Chapter 21; Boyfriends
Chapter 22; Breakfast
Chapter 23; Mark
Chapter 24; Late Night Talks
Chapter 25; Diary Entries
Chapter 26; Little Italy
Chapter 27; Come Over
Chapter 28; Cake
Chapter 29; Date Night Fight
Chapter 30; Explainations
Chapter 31; Angry
Chapter 33; No Response
Chapter 34; Subway
Chapter 35; Delicious Orchards
Chapter 36; Punished
Chapter 37; Friends
Chapter 38; Packing
Chapter 39; Ride Home
Chapter 40; Johnny
Epilogue

Chapter 32; "It"

1.4K 58 18
By bandkid2001

Mackenzie's POV

I tried all through the night to text and call John. He didn't answer any of the calls. I groaned and walked back to Maddie's bedroom. She was fast asleep.

I sighed and climbed into bed. Instantly having an arm wrapped around me. I'm pulled into a hug by Maddie and held tightly.

I don't bother to fight it, I just let it happen. I leaned my head against her chest and wrap my arms around her.

I was so tired, and so wrapped in my thoughts I have no idea what time I feel asleep.

-

I was shaken awake. I look up and see Maddie smiling at me. I sit up and rub my eyes as Maddie sat at the edge of the bed.

"How ya feeling Kenz?" Maddie asked, patting my thigh.

"Depressed more than usual," I muttered.

She gives me a look and pulls me into a hug. I held her tightly and buried my head in her neck.

"Hey it's okay, John's just upset," Maddie comforted. "Come on, let's go get some breakfast."

"I don't wanna walk," I whined.

Maddie gave me a look and picked me up, laughing. I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. She carried me out to the kitchen where the girls were.

"How old is your child?" Nia asked.

"One hundred sixty eight months," Maddie answered.

We laughed and Maddie threw me on top of the couch. I laughed and laid there. I started text John. I'm waiting for him to respond. I keep getting left on read.

I sighed and turned off my phone. I'll try again later. I got up and walked over to the kitchen and take a seat next to Kendall.

"So Maddie did most of the interrogating last night. It's our turn," Kendall states.

"Oh god," I say scared.

The girls laughed and then got serious in .5 of a second.

"So was he good?" Kendall asked.

My cheeks heat up as I nodded.

"Who was on top? You or him?" Brooke questioned.

My cheeks heated even more than they were before. "He was, then me, then him again and ya. You get the point."

They laughed at me and Maddie comes up behind me and smacks my shoulder. "I can't believe you," Maddie states.

I shrugged and turned back to the girls. "Any other questions?"

"Hell ya there are!" Nia exclaims.

"Okay shoot," I say, taking a sip of Maddie's water.

"Did you do anything orally?" Paige questioned, raising an eyebrow.

I just grinned and looked down shamefully. They got the hint that the answer was well, yes.

"Any Kinky shit?" Kendall questioned.

"Nope."

"How much did you c-" Kendall began.

"Okay, K, too far. I don't want to hear her answer. I'd still like to think she's still young and innocent. Please?" Maddie interrupts.

"Ugh fine," Kendall groans.

"Anything else?" I question.

"How big is he?" Kendall asked.

All the girls gave me glares and smirked. My jaw dropped and shook my head.

"I'm not telling you!"

"Why not?" Paige complained.

"Because I'm not you creeps."

"We're not creeps, we are gathering necessary information," Chloe points out.

"Ya, if he's below five inches, aka average then that's sad you lost your virginity to that," Paige stated.

I look at her and roll my eyes. I got up, and went to the fridge to grab a Yoo-Hoo

"Was he between average and ten inches?" Kendall questioned.

"Not answering," I say, taking a sip of my drink.

They groaned and I smiled as I sat back down.

"Were still going to annoy you until you answer," Nia says.

"No you won't."

"Mack, you know that we have our ways to get you to talk," Maddie states. They shot me their glare that gets me to talk every time. I close my eyes and turn away. Trying not to look at them.

"I'm not falling for your medusa powers," I say.

I look up and see they got closer to my face. After several minutes I finally give in. "HE'S EIGHT! EIGHT OKAY?! NOW STOP!" I exclaim.

They all look at me with their jaws dropped. "Now freaking way?!" They shout.

I nodded and laughed, "yes now, if you're done I'd like to move past this topic."

"In a minute. Seriously, eight? Like, is that just, like flaccid?" Kendall asked.

"Maybe," I muttered.

"That's growing room!" Brooke states.

"Oh my god please can we stop now?!" I say.

"Okay, okay, fine. We can stop," Maddie said wrapping her arms around me.

"Thank you. Now, speaking of him, hasn't texted or called me back yet. I think he's really mad at me," I sighed.

"Well I mean it's Wednesday Mack, he's at school. Just try again later," Brooke stated.

I nodded and stared down at my hands and listened to them talking.

You screwed up. You're an idiot now he won't call you back. He's not going to talk to you again, a voice in my head taunts.

I closed my eyes and hoped that John would call.

-

It's been almost like eight hours and he still won't answer any of my texts or calls.

I rolled over on Maddie's bed and groaned in frustration. I looked at my phone and watched it light up with notifications from people that weren't John.

I just wanted John to talk to me again. I didn't mean to make him so upset.

I pick my phone up and dial the number of the next best person. Lauren.

She's the closest way I can get for John to talk to me. Plus I know she can scare him when she wants to.

I waited several ring for her to answer. I was more than relieved when she did.

"Hey Mack! What's up? How's New York?" Lauren greeted.

"Hey Laurs, New York's good. Um, I have a question. Has your brother been upset lately?" I ask, biting my lip.

"Actually ya. He seems really mad or something at you. I have no idea why, do you?" Lauren asked.

"I do," I admit. Tears now brimming my eyes.

"What happened? You sound like you're going to cry Mack," Lauren said concerned.

"Last night John and I Skyped and we were talking for a bit then he asked me to be his girlfriend. I didn't know what to say so I basically said no I don't know. He got really mad and upset and yelled at me. Then he hung up. Now he's not answering my texts or my calls," I explained.

"Oh my god my brothers such a prick. Don't Mack, I'll take care of him," Lauren says.

She hangs up and I put my phone down. I stare up at the ceiling and lay there. I don't know what to do or really what to think.

Reluctantly I got up and walked out of the room. I was going to see if the girls wanted to eat cake and watch a movie.

I walk out and hear them talking about something. I hid behind a wall, listening in. Not wanting to be caught.

"When do we go back home?" Kendall asked.

"Next Wednesday, why?" Chloe answered.

"I don't want to deal with this anymore!" Kendall groaned.

"I agree, it's so freaking annoying. I didn't think we'd have it for this long," Maddie agreed.

Are they talking about me? I thought.

I listened in some more. Praying it wasn't about me.

"Just think, once Wednesday comes we don't have to worry about it anymore. It's someone else's problem," Paige stated.

"Can't wait for Wednesday," the girls agreed.

I felt tears brimming my eyes. They don't even acknowledge me by my name. They just called me it. If they really didn't want me here I would've left sooner.

I quietly walked back to the room and plopped down on the bed. I buried my face into the pillow and cried.

I don't know for how long, but, I do know Maddie walked in.

"Hey you want to- why you crying?" Maddie asked concerned.

She takes a seat and hugs me.

"Maddie go away," I muttered.

"Not until you tell me why you're crying. Is it because of John?" Maddie question.

I don't answer and just cry harder. The fact that she doesn't know what she said makes it worse.

"Kenzie, I can't read minds. You have to tell me what's wrong," Maddie said gently.

I don't respond again. After a few moments I hear footsteps walking in.

"What's going on?"

I recognized the voice to be Brooke's.

"I don't know she won't tell me," Maddie answered.

"Kenzie, you need to tell us what's wrong," Brooke stated.

"You know what's wrong!"

"No we don't. If it's John then yes we do, but anything else we don't," Maddie said.

I don't say anything and sit up. Maddie wraps me in a hug and pats my head.

"Why you so sad?" Maddie questioned.

"Forget it what did you want?"

"Mack-"

"Just what did you want?!"

"Why are you being like this Mackenzie?" Maddie asked, flabbergasted.

"I think she's just stressed out and tired Madz," Brooke stated.

Maddie nodded and stood up. "We're going to have some cake. Then watch some movies. Want to join?"

I look down and shrugged. I wanted to go, but, I just didn't want to annoy them anymore.

Maddie pulled me up and dragged me out to the living room with everyone else.

"You okay Kenzie?" Chloe asked.

"She won't tell us," Brooke said.

"You want to talk to one of us?" Nia asked.

I shake my head no.

They don't try any attempts after that. We cut the cake and watched movies till 11:30. After that we all went to bed. I hated the fact I was in Maddie's room now. But, before I could leave she wraps both her arms around me tight and I can't move.

Guess I'm stuck here now.

So guys what did you think?

Sorry I haven't been updating. I've had loads of tests and stuff at school. Now I am currently in the hospital due to abdominal pains in my lower right quadrant of my stomach, meaning it could most likely be my appendix.

But here's the story. Last night I got the pains bad so my dad took me to the hospital and long story short I was transferred to another hospital admitted in the hospital I am currently in. Then I only slept an hour and I've been in a great amount of pain.

So updates are going to be slow until we find out what's going on. I know I have free time and all but I am in an extensive amount of pain and I am being tested a lot so please bear with me. I may actually need surgery.

I also want to acknowledge that one Christmas story is done but my second is barely started and it's just going to be a day or two. I may not do it idk well see.

Anyways that's it have to do more tests so wish me luck.

Bye loves xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 110 9
MY SILVER LINING │ RIORDANVERSE │ CLARISSE LARUE "𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢�...
15.8K 943 25
Smoleman is one of my OTPs, so I decided, why not write a little story about Matt and Jenna being perfection? So I did :) Enjoy!!!! *note: all charac...
905K 80.7K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
16.5K 736 13
Emma Swan needs to be married by 30 in order to receive the money from her trust fund and save her failing business. Killian Jones is the thief who j...