The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

By AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... More

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
28~ Game Plan
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 ✅
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

11~ Date Night

954 25 3
By AnemoneLovesFiction

"So have you figured out where you'll take her yet?" Dinah asked while they video chatted on their phone. All four girls had been linked together to discuss how to approach the situation.

"I texted her today saying it'll be a date like no other." Lauren admitted, propping her phone up with a book. She started combing her fingers through her hair while looking at the mirror above.

"You're dressed casual. Is it a movie date?" Normani asked while taking a popcorn bag out of the microwave and heading out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"But that would defeat the purpose of 'a date like no other'." Ally spoke up, she too had her phone propped against something while she read a book, slowly she took a finger to turn the page.

"What is it? Some hot air balloon?" Dinah asked.

"Yes Dinah. A hot air balloon date, at night. When every possible hot air balloon place is closed." Lauren replied back sarcastically.

"I didn't order the attitude." Dinah scoffed.

"Only thing I'm asking for are pictures." Normani shoved pieces of popcorn into her mouth, watching a movie on her television.

"I mean, I guess." Lauren shrugged and stood up, debating if she should take her phone with her, she decided against it and walked into her closet to get a pair of converse.

"Are you telling us where you're taking her?" Dinah asked, knowing Lauren was within hearing range.

"No, if it's a secret for her then it's a secret for y'all." Ally replied as if it were obvious.

"I feel so attacked right now, and that wasn't even meant for me." Normani spoke while placing her hand on her chest to emphasize her feelings.

Lauren had come back, snickering lightly, with a pair of heels that matched her casual outfit. She had started putting them on when her phone buzzed, the immediately looked up to read the message.

Princess Y/N 🤗👑: This destination surprise is starting to freak me out. Are you taking me off to a country road where you'll murder me?

"What did she say?" Dinah asked, face close to her camera.

"Ew Dinah, you have Bats in the cave." Ally admitted while closing her book, making sure to place a bookmark in.

"My bad." Dinah chuckled and dug a finger in her nose.

"Dinah!" The three girls exclaimed at the same time.

"Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with you guys, always mean and shit." Dinah huffed before heading off toward her bathroom, her phone in her left hand.

"To answer your previous question, thats none of your business." Lauren playfully stuck her tongue out.

"It kind of is, you know? This whole bet thing was my idea." Dinah scoffed and seemed to throw away s tissue paper. She lathered her hands in soap and washed her hands.

"I gotta go guys. Have to pick her up." Lauren admitted while grabbing her phone. Her face was now the only thing in view.

"Bye Lo-Lo." Normani smiled while waving.

"Have fun." Dinah stated plainly.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't!" Ally warned.

Lauren simply chuckled, waved back at her friends, and hung up. She sighed while heading over toward her door and grabbed the handle.
"New car, here I come." She then opened the door and headed downstairs to grab her car keys.
______

"Do you know where she's taking you yet?" Jasper asked while sitting on your bed.

"She said it was a surprise. I'll let you know if she's planning to murder me." You joked.

"So, on another topic, could I have my phone?" Jasper smiled warily as soon as you turned around.

"Do you have a brain in there? Who else would I text if I were in danger? And yes you can have your phone, until I come back, that is." You spoke while getting her phone and giving it to your sister. Jasper let out a little pout.

"In that case I hope she does kidnap you." Jasper joked while you let out a loud gasp, trying to slap her hand.

"I wish I was an only child." You spoke while finally getting up. You had decided to wear a long sleeved shirt, a size bigger than normal, with some skinny jeans.

"You braided your hair for a date? And you're wearing that?" Jasper asked.

"She told me to dress casual, so here I am." You stated, rolling your eyes at your sister who'd manage to sneak off toward the window.

"Hey she's here." Jasper pointed out and closed the curtains around her whole body. If anyone were to look at the window, they'd mistaken Jasper for a floating head.

"Really?" You asked, nervousness taking over.

"Hey, relax. You can do this, and if she isn't wow'd by you, then fuck her." Jasper spoke while nodding to herself, taking her head out of the curtains to stare at you.

"I'm not so sure I can. I've only dreamt about dating someone, I've never been put in this situation. This isn't what I expected." You spoke, starting to feel hot everywhere.

Just then, in the midst of your mini panic attack, the doorbell rang. Signaling that Lauren had indeed arrived. You sucked in some air and maintained still.

"You can't avoid this forever." Jasper spoke truthfully while grasping your hand and beginning to drag you down the stairs.
______

"You two have fun, but not too much fun." Jasper waved the two of you while Lauren escorted you toward the car. You'd wished you could have taken a miniature Jasper to fit on your shoulders to help calm your nerves, but reality hit as soon as you heard the door close.

"My lady." Lauren breaks you out of your transe by opening the door for you.

"T-thank you." You manage to spill out while getting into the seat of her car and buckling your seatbelt. Lauren had made her away around the back of the car and opened her own door and slid in.

"Hey, don't be nervous." Lauren tried comforting you.

"Nervous? Who said I'm nervous? Me? Haha." You let out, making it obvious that you were indeed, nervous.

Lauren only smiled. "I may not show it, but I'm nervous too."
______

The two of you had arrived at a grocery store. For real, you were in front of a Wal-Mart. Lauren had gotten out of her side and opened the door for you. You stepped out and begun to giggle. Lauren's face dropped.

"What?" She asked.

"I was nervous for this!" You giggled. Before Lauren could say anything or even think of suggesting another option you gladly linked your arm with hers and began guiding her toward the entrance.

"You mean, you aren't mad?" Lauren asked. She was wondering how the hell a girl like you would be fine with a date life this.

"Well, you never lied about it being a date like no other. Plus theres a variety of snacks to choose from and some fun activities we can do." You admitted to her.

"I-I would have thought you would have yelled in my face." Lauren admitted.

"Why would I do that?" You asked.

"Lets go get a shopping cart. If I know myself, we might need it." Lauren smiled and headed to get a cart.
______

You were standing on the cart with your arms spread like an eagle, the bar to push the cart had been lodged in your belly, and your feet were hanging in the low basket, where people often placed the water bottles. Lauren's arms were around you, gripping the bar, pushing the cart forward, as the two of you recreated the titanic scene.

"I would say 'never let go, Jack' but thats like an hour and a half away." You admitted while slowly lowering your arms as the two of you had made it to the chips section.

"Let's ask questions to get to know each other." Lauren suggested to which you nodded.

"But didn't we do this at your house?" You asked, remembering the events that had occurred two nights ago. That game of twenty questions was possibly the best idea of that night.

"Yeah, but it'll be different." Lauren spoke while observing the cheddar ruffles.

"Okay, King Lauren, you ask first." You spoke while picking up some chips of your own and placing them in the cart.

"Were you upset about having to come to Wal-Mart as a date?" Lauren asked seeking an honest answer.

"I would have been upset if it were some fancy dinner or any dinner at all. I get so nervous, when I found out it was here I only laughed because I was relieved. A date is a date if you're with the right person." You spoke, answering her question.

"Okay, your turn." Lauren couldn't stop the smile coming on her face.

"The way you asked that question made me feel like you had a back up plan if I didn't want to be here. Are my thoughts correct?" You asked Lauren.

"Yeah, I would have taken you to the movies instead, and covered my lie by saying that we only stopped here to get better snacks." Lauren admitted while thinning her lips.

"I'm not shallow, I hope you know that." You spoke softly while placing your hand on her shoulder.

"I know its been the first five minutes, but are you enjoying yourself?" Lauren asked.

"Of course! Like I said, 'right person', and so far you haven't let me down. Why did you want to go out with me? I mean, you could have chosen someone else." You seemed to look away after asking that question.

Lauren seemed calm on the outside, but on the inside she was panicking. How could she respond to that without blowing her cover. She suddenly reached her hand out and decided to let her mouth speak before she could process anything. Her hand had reached your cheek before your eyes met her beautiful emerald one's.

"You're so gorgeous, but you fail to see that. You're such an amazing person, inside and out. And You're intelligent, I happen to dig that." Lauren answered while rubbing your cheek, which seemed to be getting warmer under her touch.

"Can I kiss you?" You asked before feeling her move closer, before your lips could touch, the sound of shopping carts colliding made the two of you jump to look at the noise.

"Timothy I told you not to leave my sight!" You heard the sound of what could have been his mother, just around the corner.

"Timothy!" You heard again. Just the the kid shrunk in fear, knowing he'd done wrong. His mother appeared behind him and he let out a weary smile.

"I'm so sorry, he's usually well behaved. I hope he didn't hit you guys. Timothy apologize." The mother jumped to conclusions.

"No, no ma'am, he just hit our cart, is he okay? He could have pinched his fingers." Lauren states while the mother quickly checks her son's fingers.

"No, He's fine. Again I'm so sorry about this. I hope we didn't ruin anything." She states frantically.

"No, no. Don't worry about it, kids's just like to explore, nothing bad happened." Lauren reassured the woman as she finally accepted it.

"Alright, sorry again. Have a wonderful night ladies." The woman waved, placing Timothy in the cart, and leaving the two alone.

"I wish that kid would have gone the next isle over." Lauren huffed and turned around to see a blushing Y/N.

"Hey, you okay?" Lauren asked while you looked at her, slowly nodding. Hoping the embarrassment would leave soon.
______

The two of you continued going around the store, doing stupid things in the toy's isle, and continuing a great date. Lauren had seemed to relax and had loved the idea of getting to know you better, but seemed to snap herself out of the small daze she'd been in. There was no way she could allow her feelings to be invested in this bet. The two of you had finally headed toward the cash register after realizing it was ten thirty, and the two of you had to go home soon to tend to your much needed rest.

Lauren had payed for your things, regardless of what you kept telling her. The cashier had also seemed to be taking Lauren's side as she'd taken Lauren's money instead of your own. You didn't know how to thank Lauren completely, so you just sighed and thanked her verbally.

Lauren had- yet again- opened the door for you and made sure to close is once you were completely inside of the car, she'd gently closed it, walking around, and coming inside to meet you.

The two of you had the radio blasting while you headed home and sang horribly at the top of your lungs, to the music the two of you discovered you loved, ever since the dog food isle.

"I had such a fun time tonight, Laur." You admitted and blushed lightly.

"Let me walk you to your door at least." Lauren spoke as the two of you took approximately twelve steps from her car.

"My knight and shining armor." You joked. 

"I had fun too." Lauren chose to ignore your last comment.

"So I guess I go inside now. And disappear. Until English class on Monday." You admitted while slowly turning around.

"Wait." Lauren lightly grabbed your wrist to spin you around. She then slowly placed her hands on your cheeks, using her thumbs to rub them. The two of you seemed to be getting closed together, your lips barely touched until your door opened and Jasper stood there in shock. The two of you once again, had your moment ruined.

"Good night, I guess." Lauren spoke while slowly walking away.

"Way to go Jasper!" You only yelled at her after the door was closed.

"I was texting you and making sure you were alright, but someone wasn't answering." Jasper argued.

"But I didn't feel my phone." You spoke while instinctively reaching for your back pocket to feel it empty.

"Oh no, I left it in Lauren's car." You spoke while opening the door to call out to her.

"Get your kiss girl!" Jasper whispered from behind you, while pushing you out of the house and slamming the door.

"Hey Lauren, Wait!" You yelled after her, she had her hands placed on the steering wheel and would have left, if her window wasn't down.

"Whats up?" Lauren asked as she lowered her head a little to meet up with your face as you jogged toward the car.

"I left my phone, somewhere in here." You admitted while opening the door.

"It might have fallen on the floor while we sang." Lauren admitted, turning on the lights, and moving the seat back.

The two of you had finally found it and you took the opportunity to sit back in her car.

"Hey I think I forgot something else?" You spoke while beginning to look around, lifting up Lauren's chip bag to make it seem believable.

"Was it this?" Lauren asks before finally feeling her lips over yours. This had been amazing, you'd be lying if it didn't feel right. It felt a little odd at first, but the taste of her birthday cake chapstick was unbelievable. Her lips were smooth and felt wonderful against yours.

By the time the two of you parted you could hear an embarrassingly loud giggle, the two of you turned your heads to find Jasper's head, facing you two from the first floor window, she seemed to be jumping up and down.

"I'm so sorry for the embarrassment." You admitted while blushing after realizing what you'd been caught doing.
______

GRAMATICA ERRORS??

comment them or pm me, I will fix them :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.5K 24
"You need serious help", I tell her in a scared yet concerned tone. She shakes her head at me with a wicked smile plastered onto her features and thi...
534K 18K 54
SEQUEL TO: OUR LITTLE SECRET You and Camila are officially a public couple. This time your whole lives are different. While she's working on the Refl...
309K 6.6K 21
Being childhood friends was one thing, but gaining feelings for them as you grew up? Finally owning your truth, you have the choice to tell her or no...
54K 1.2K 23
Camila/You This story is based of a dream i had about Camila. I hope you guys like it.