The Lavery Twins

By Drummstixx

Growing up with Shane and Matt - the Lavery twins next door, Holly can't seem to get rid of them. With her d... More

The Lavery Twins
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 1
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 2
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 3
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 4
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 5
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 6
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 7
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 8
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 9
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 10
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 11
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 12
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 14
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 15
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 16
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 17
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 18
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 19
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 20
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 21
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 22
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 23
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 24
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 25
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 26
The Lavery Twins - Epilogue

The Lavery Twins - Chapter 13

67.4K 1.1K 509
By Drummstixx

OKAY. So now I'm going to start doing everyone's point of view. I'm going to try to squeeze in everybody's POV....because i kind of think every character kind of links to another, in a way.

*DRUMMROLL*

ladies and gentlemen! I present to you....

SHANE LAVERY'S P.O.V! *applause*

For now, it may seem like it's not mainly about the Lavery twins, but the whole point of the story is to see how being with the Lavery twins changes Holly's life. So, technically Holly doesn't HAVE to end up with them.... *creepy smile*.

Hmmm, maybe .... maybe not. You'll have to wait and see. I mean, you guys barely comment so how the heck am I supposed to know what you guys want? -_-

But yes. My storys are all over the place, it's just how I write. Sorry. :3

Now, if you want me to upload faster, and possibly better chapters, COMMENT. :) That's all I ask. xxx

Again, sorry for any mistakes *shrugs*.

Check out my tumblr! (Check out my profile for my current URL :D)

WARNING ABOUT TUMBLR PAGE ;; If you are easily scared or not fond of death, freaky or dark-ish things....i suggest you don't go on my tumblr page. Alot of people think my page is creepy......DAFUQ. My page is beautiful! *scowls and looks away*.

Whatever. I'm blabbering again, lol. I'm like drunk on jammers or something.... 0_0

*sorry for any mistakes, I'm a lazy hoe.*

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN <3

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13.

*SHANE'S POINT OF VIEW*

"Shane!" Brandon shouted as he threw the football in my direction. I blinked a couple times and roughly caught the ball right before it smacked me right in the face. I winced at the rush.

"Jesus Brandon," I muttered, catching my balance. That was a pretty rough throw, a complete spiral.....right to my face. Thanks, Brandon.

We were outside, playing some catch at the front. Holly and Amber were sun-bathing on the grass, and Jordan and Matt were fixing someone's car. I think it was Amber's car. She said it was acting weird ever since she got here, and so she got the guys to see what was wrong. I, on the other hand, knew nothing about cars or anything really.....so I decided to play some football with Brandon. He's cool.

I yanked my arm back and threw the ball as hard as I could, trying to get him back for almost killing me. I wasn't a football kind of guy, though. Football's my brother's thing. I used to play soccer, but that's pretty much the closest I'll ever get to sports.

Although that was a pretty sexy throw. I patted myself on the back, and grinned at Brandon when he looked at me in disbelief.

"Wow, Shane!" Holly called from the grass, "I didn't know you had it in you!"

I raised an eyebrow and looked over at her. "I'm a beast, Holly," I told her, making her chuckle. I gotta admit, Holly's pretty cool when we're not fighting. To be honest, I've always liked fighting with her, too. It's fun to bug her because she over-reacts. I'm kind of over the whole Lets-Bug-Holly thing, and I think I'll just leave all that to Matt.

He seems to really enjoy bugging her. Bastard.

I could hear Amber complaining about how hot it was outside, and I smirked. It was pretty hot, and I could feel the sweat on my forehead. Plus, I was wearing all black. I might as well carry a huge sign saying 'BURN ME.'

I wiped at my forehead with the back of my hand, and grimaced as I watched Brandon toss the football in the air and catch it.

"Ready?" He called towards me. I nodded, and got ready. Brandon went cross-eyed at me before whipping the ball to me again. This guy's pretty damn good at this.

"Brandon," I said when I caught the ball, almost dropping it. "Do you actually play? Like at school or something?"

"I was on the team for a few years," he shrugged. "I was Quarterback."

"And you quit?" I raised an eyebrow, playing with the football in my hands. When Brandon nodded, I asked him why.

"I don't know, really," he admitted as he ran over to me. "I was kind of sick of it. Plus, I--" he stopped mid-sentence, and scowled. I looked at him with confusion, and he just waved it off, telling me not to worry.

Okay then. I decided not to bug him, because I'm just too amazing.

"Are you actually going to the Hudson's tonight?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck. "I mean, do you want to?"

"Why, are they going to suck my blood or something?" I raised an eyebrow, passing him the football. Brandon chuckled.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they did," Brandon told me, and then I watched as his cheeks turned pink.

I smirked teasingly. "I don't think I want to know what's going through that head of yours."

Brandon laughed, and playfully punched me in the arm. Holly and Amber were singing 'Goin' Down' by The Pretty Reckless in the background, and my head snapped to their direction. They both had sunglasses on, their heads bobbing together as they belted out the song at the top of their lungs.

They're so weird.

I couldn't help but crack a smile, though. Holly's always been weird. I don't really know Amber as much, but I swear all these girls are weird. Especially Ally.

Brandon collapsed onto the grass, laying on his stomach. The sun was really hot today, and we all had to basically squint our eyes from the scorching sunshine.

I looked down at Brandon, and then shrugged before sitting next to him. He looked like he was about to pass out.

"Amber, I think we fixed it," Jordan said, talking about the car. "Your fuel line was just clogged."

Amber sat up straight, and tilted her sunglasses down her nose to look at Jordan over them. "Say what now?"

Jordan rolled his eyes. "It happens, sometimes from dirt. We just put some cleaner in it, the car should work now."

"Oh, okay thanks guys!" Amber grinned, shot them a thumbs' up, and then laid down again. Holly giggled.

The cabin door slid open, and out stepped Morgan, holding two water bottles. Jordan looked up from the car, and I was utterly amazed at how those two looked at each other. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but they're really good together. Jordan's been inlove with Morgan for as long as I can remember. Matt and I've been friends with Jordan and Damian for a really long time.

Brandon grimaced when Jordan ran over to Morgan and started eating her. Sorry - he wasn't actually eating her. Well, he could have been, the way they were making out like that. In front of us.

"Get a room you whores!" Amber shouted. Morgan started giggling, and pulled away. She gave Jordan one of the bottles and tossed the other to Matt, who caught it just in time.

"Thanks," Matt grinned, wiping his forehead. Jordan winked at Morgan, and her cheeks turned pink. Good lord.

"Guys, seriously," Holly sat up. "Amber and I here are vice presidents of the Singles' Club, and you two are ruining our pledges. Get out of here."

"Yeah!" Amber dramatically chimed in, flipping her hand. "You two suck!"

Jordan burst out laughing, and Morgan stuck her tongue out at them. "I was just giving water to my boyfriend!"

"That's not all you were giving," Holly said. Matt was laughing from the car. Brandon and I smirked at each other.

Morgan playfully scowled at her friends, and folded her arms over her chest. "Fine, you're just jealous 'cause you're both forever alone," she joked.

"Yes," Amber nodded, "Indeed, we are." Holly nodded in agreement.

Morgan glanced over at Brandon and I, and grinned. "What about you two?" She asked. "Don't you boys have girls to cuddle and get fancy with?"

Brandon snorted, and suddenly started laughing. I heard Holly start to laugh too, and suddenly everyone started cracking up.

Morgan was smiling, but she didn't know what was so funny. "Guys?"

Brandon was shaking his head. "Nevermind. I don't even know why I'm laughing."

Morgan shot me a look, and I shrugged, grinning. Brandon kills me.

Jordan wiped his face with a cloth, and ruffled his hair before heading inside. Morgan watched him leave for a few seconds and just shrugged. I saw Matt head over to Amber and Holly, probably being the ass wipe that he is. Seriously.

Okay, so I know Matt's my twin brother. He's my other half, there's nobody closer to me than him. We're identical twins, but we're so completely different in so many ways. Just by looking at us, you could tell who the girls like the most, or who doesn't really hang with that stupid 'IT' crowd.

I think you can guess who is who, right? Matt gets all the girls, plays the better sport, better at Black Ops, and has more friends.

Me, I mean, sure I have tons of friends. Matt's friends -- the girls especially, think of me as Matt's twin brother. Sure they know my name, and they smile and greet me and whatever. But I know that they'd pick Matt over me. If Matt and I were both hanging off a cliff, everyone would go to save Matt. It's a weird scenario to explain, but it's true.

As I sat there, subconsciously watching Matt talk to Holly and Amber, my eyes narrowed for a second. Holly was laughing at something he said, and Amber was blushing. Seriously Hollly? The thing that pisses me off is how Matt has treated her shitty over the years, and she just lets lets him in like nothing's happened. Okay, so, maybe I was pretty bad to her, but.....Matt has always been the master-mind. As always, I was just 'there.'

Whatever. I shouldn't even care. All the girls let Matt in, no matter what. Girls don't like guys who prefer to wear black, who has a pierced lip and pale-ish skin. They clearly don't like shy guys who try to be nice, and someday wishes to have a real relationship.

No. No, apparently, people are looking for out-going socialized tanned built football players who wears tight shirts and snapbacks half the time. Guys who treat girls like they're toys and won't stop until he gets what he wants. Guys who make girls feel special one minute and treat her like trash the next.

I yanked out a handful of grass, and threw it in their direction. I glanced at my right and noticed Brandon was watching me with a confused expression on his face.

"You okay, Shane?" He asked, a faint smirk pulling at his lips.

I chuckled. "Yeah, sorry for hurting your grass."

With that, Brandon pulled out a chunk of his own, and threw it all at me. I rolled my eyes at him, and he laughed after calling me an ass wipe.

The day went by pretty fast. Most of us spent the day outside just relaxing, and the rest just spent it inside watching TV. It was a calm day. But tonight was the party, so now everybody's getting ready. The girls called dibs on the bathroom upstairs, so I'm assuming the guys would have to use the one down here.

Brandon and I were in the living room. We were sleeping on the recliner couches, and our shit was all down here, too. I wasn't even going to bother with trying to look decent. I mean, I have blue-ish hair for crying out loud. People are just going to think I'm weird anyways. Hardy har har, thanks Holly.

Speaking of my hair.......it smells like blue Koolaid. That's really weird because I literally just came out of the shower. Why does it smell like blue Koolaid? I will never know.

Brandon decided he'd like to get changed right here in the open. I look up, and all I see is him in his boxers. Okay Brandon. I raised an eyebrow at him, and he looked over his shoulder at me, and raised an eyebrow back.

"What?" He asked, picking up a blue T-shirt. "Am I making you feel uncomforatable?"

I didn't even answer him. I shook my head, and heard him chuckle as he threw the shirt over his head. Thanks, the room feels less awkward now. It's not like I have a problem with guys changing around me, but it's just awkward. Especially when guys like Brandon are just overly-confident about themselves and seem to like to show off. Then there's guys like me who go to ninja mode and try to change without being exposed. Derp.

I took a quick scan around me. There were huge windows everywhere, and at night I had to admit, it was kind of creepy. Especially when it was windy, my god. Last night, Brandon and I could barely sleep, that's why we slept in so late today.

I rummaged through my bag of clothes, messing it up. Okay, so lets dress to impress, shall we? I'll go with a freakin' Iron Maiden T-shirt and black jeans. I'll blend in the dark. I yanked the shirt out of the bag, and when I took the jeans out, I noticed they were the ones I ripped. I remember I was wearing these when I ripped them with scissors, and I had cuts on my legs for weeks.

Shrugging, I took a quick glance over at Brandon to see how he was doing, and he was pretty much already dressed. He threw on a black Abercrombie sweatshirt over his T-shirt, and I shot him a weird look.

"What?" He smirked. "Don't like what I'm wearing?"

I tried to look serious for some reason, but couldn't help it. I cracked a smile, and shook my head. "Don't look," I told him.

Brandon sighed dramatically, and looked away. I made sure he wasn't looking as I quickly changed into my clothes. As quick as a frickin' ninja, I finally changed, and gave Brandon permission to look if he wanted.

"You're weird," Brandon muttered when he turned around. "You think I'm going to drool over you or something?"

"No, 'cause if you did, I'd smack you upside the head," I joked, but a part of me wasn't exactly kidding. Brandon glared at me, and then his face relaxed as he shrugged.

Brandon looked at what I was wearing, and his eyebrows furrowed. "Shane, are you--"

"I'm not emo, Brandon," I raised an eyebrow. I knew he was going to ask me that. Everybody always asks me that. Just because most of the time I choose to wear black and Band T-shirts....honestly. I know Ally has the same problem, she's always whining to me about how 'asshole-ish' everybody is.

Brandon put his hands up in surrender, and laughed. "Don't kill me, buddy."

I realised I've been glaring at him the whole time. I snapped out of it, and ran my fingers through my hair. "Sorry," I said in a falsetto voice. I collapsed onto the couch, planning to wait till everybody else was waiting. We did have five girls after all, we could be waiting all night. Knowing how Ally always wants to make a scene, and how Holly's going to get distracted and will probably forget to get ready. Knowing how Amber's probably going to mess up on her hair or something and will get all frustrated and start over, and how Morgan's just gonna have to wait till all three of them are done. Rachel's just an extra girl to the bathroom line. Jeez.

I found the remote between the cushions, and turned the TV on. I changed the channel to MTV while Brandon zipped up his bag before sitting on the couch, too.

"We're the first to get ready, what an accomplishment," I announced, uninterested. I bobbed my head up and down.

"Eh, it's just the Hudson's party," Brandon muttered. "Everyone thinks it's a big deal, but honestly it's not." There was a flash of annoyance in his eyes, and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"You sound like you really hate those people," I pointed out, looking back at the TV.

"I do."

"That explains everything," I smirked. "Why, though? Did something happen between you guys?"

Brandon sighed. "Uh, well it's....complicated, I guess." There was an awkward pause, and I shook the hair out of my face, deciding not to press on about what happened. Brandon clearly wants to forget it all, and because I'm so amazing, I'll just stop talking.

I could hear the bathroom doors opening and closing, and people shouting at each other. I smirked.

The bathroom down here was currently occupied by Jordan, who just came out, dressed and everything. His wet hair was in his face, and for a second he reminded me of the dog I used to have. He looked at us, and grinned as he gave us a small wave. "Wow, you guys are ready already?"

"Jordan, don't be a girl please," Brandon whined. "Hurry up."

"I'm pretty much done, I just had to shower. I was fixing a damn car all day," Jordan chuckled and ran over to shake his wet hair in our faces. Asshole. I leaned forward to get away from him, and Jordan burst out laughing.

"Oops, sorry," he touched his chin, before flipping over the couch -- nearly kicking me in the face, and landed beside me on the couch. "What time is it?"

I looked over at the mini clock on the wall, and arched an eyebrow. "Um...just after five. I think. Is that clock right?"

"It's pretty accurate," Brandon said, trying to fight a smile.

"It's that early?" Jordan's eyes widened in surprised. "Well jeez, I could of had more time."

"No, because we still have to wait for the girls to get ready," Brandon rolled his eyes. "We could be here all night, you know."

Jordan groaned. "I know, man Morgan takes forever. She'll spend countless hours on herself when she doesn't even need to."

I nodded in agreement. "It's the girl world." My eyes went back to being fixed on the TV. I just honestly want this night to be over with. I'm not much of a party guy, but it's not like I'm about to stay here by myself.

Jordan chuckled, and then arched an eyebrow as he lifted a finger telling us to be quiet. Brandon and I listened, and we could hear the girls upstairs.

".....one eyelash equals a hundred eyelash years," Ally was saying. I blinked, and Jordan and I exchanged a look.

"That doesn't even make sense!" Amber said. I heard something drop on the floor, and some girl giggling.

Brandon grinned. "One eyelash equals a hundred years. Got it, Jordan?"

Jordan chuckled. "Yeah, that really doesn't make sense."

"I guess one eyelash takes a hundred years to grow?" I questioned. "Or, how long is an eyelash year?"

"Is it like dog years?" Brandon asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he leaned forward.

"Probably, because I'm sixteen and my eyelashes are hella short. Shane has chick lashes."

I glared. "I do not!"

Jordan laughed. "Yeah.....no -- wait! You know who has chick lashes? Matt does, holy shit."

"Matt?" Brandon asked. "I never noticed how long his eyelashes are."

"They're really long, he has girl eyelashes," Jordan shrugged, smirking. "Don't tell him that, though, he'll freak."

Of course he would. I could definately see my brother cutting his eyelashes if he found out they were too long. One time, when we were eleven, this girl Bianca in our class said Matt's eyebrows were too thin, so he actually went home and shaved them off so they'd grow back thicker. Obviously he looked like a complete douche between the time they grew back, but he says he doesn't regret it. Matt might walk around like he's the shit and all, but really, he's probably just as self-conscious as any other person can be. Obviously nobody but me knows that.

"Okay, seriously what's everybody doing?" Brandon asked, when we heard more doors slamming coming from upstairs.

Just then, Matt came running down the stairs, almost tripping on the way, and came over to the living room. He flipped over the top of the couch and landed on the other side of me. "Hey guys," he said, a bit out of breath.

"Matt are you ready?" Jordan asked. Matt nodded, and then shrugged.

"I don't think you should be worrying about me, though," Matt raised an eyebrow, looking at us. "Ally and Morgan are fighting over the hair straightener."

"Oh no," I dramatically leaned over and put my face in my hands. "What in the world are we gonna do?"

Matt chuckled. "We might as well have our own party here, you guys. I found some rum and tequila in the cupboards last night."

"Are you serious?" Brandon looked up, grinning. "I thought my dad took all that shit with him!"

"Maybe he's letting us have it," Jordan smirked. "But I think that's a little too much."

"What, rum?" Matt asked.

"It's too strong. Have you ever tried white rum? That stuff's nasty!"

I laughed at Jordan's face. I've never tried white rum, but looking at Jordan's expression, I'm probably never going to try it.

We heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and when I looked over my shoulder I saw Holly appear, wearing grey trackpants and a pink tank top. A really tight tank top. I quickly looked away.

"Um, excuse me!" Jordan snapped, when Holly was about to go to the kitchen. She froze in her tracks and looked at us.

Jordan furrowed his eyebrows. "You're not even dressed yet? You're wasting your time, Holly? Are you going to make us wait another two hours for you?"

Holly put up her palms in defence. "Chill out, bro," she said. I rolled my eyes. Sometimes I question the way this girl talks.

"Well, what are you doing then?" Jordan picked up a pillow, probably ready to throw it at her.

"I'm just hungry!" Holly whined. "And Ally and Morgan are arguing, and I can't use the straightener, and my hair's a mess, and I'm waiting for the bathroom but it's occupied but two crazy chicks, and I'm freaking starving! Do we have any chocolate?"

Matt burst out laughing, and turned the other way to hide his face. All the guys looked at Holly like she was crazy, but she just stood there, looking dumbfounded. I honestly thought Holly looked fine right now. Her hair was in a high messy bun, and she wasn't wearing makeup. Holly's actually very pretty, and I'm shocked I never noticed that about her all these years.

"Are you joking right now, Holly?" Matt asked. "There's probably going to be food at the party, you know."

"Yeah, I know but I'm craving chocolate," she said innocently, rubbing her tummy.

"We have chocolate syrup," Brandon offered, hesitantly. I snorted a laugh.

"Yes! Okay, that's great." Holly grinned, and ran over to the kitchen. Her little hair bun bounced up and down as she ran, and I smirked.

"OKAY SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!" Matt shouted. "HURRY UP."

Holly's head snapped in our direction as she grabbed the chocolate syrup. "Telling them that's just going to make me take longer, Matt. You know how Ally's like."

Matt shrugged. "I'll run up there and finish them myself. I can make them look good."

"I'm so sure," Brandon muttered.

With that, we waited.

* * *

And waited.

* * *

And waited.

* * *

"Okay," Holly announced just as Amber came down the stairs with Ally. "I think we have everybody."

We were all in the living room, everyone finally ready to go to the party. It was eight-thirty, and it wasn't actually a bad time. I raised an eyebrow at Ally when I checked out her outfit. Yes, I admit, I was checking her out, because I couldn't even believe how ridiculously short her shorts were. For a second I thought she was wearing underwear. It was such an Ally outfit -- shortest shorts ever and a long tanktop. Oh, did I forget to mention how she always has to make sure her bra is showing? Tonight it's a checkered bra. Look away, look away.

I blinked and quickly looked away from Ally's chest. It's my fault, you know. Sure, Ally's pretty....even with all the clown makeup she wears and the weird hair. I've seen her without any of that, and she's still a very attractive girl. I'm not not....physically attracted to her in that way. I look at her as Holly's best friend. Just that. Just as she looks at me as Matt's twin brother. Just like everybody else.

"How are we doing this?" Holly asked. "Are we all driving there?"

"Lets all just take my car," Amber offered, looking at us all. "We could all probably fit in."

"Your car has eight seats, Ambs," Morgan pointed out. "There's ten of us."

"Yeah, which is why some of us would have to lap-seat."

"Not me," Ally quickly said, shaking her head. "I call dibs on a loner seat!"

"Same!" Pretty much everybody else shouted. I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, Morgan can sit on Jordan's lap," Amber announced, smirking. Damian glared at her. I know how he feels about Morgan and Jordan being all touchy.

Morgan grinned, and Jordan took her hand.

"Holly, you can sit on my lap if you want," Matt winked. Holly's cheeks went pink.

"Amber," she said, "would I be able to squish in the trunk?"

"No," Amber smirked at Holly. "You're gonna have to share a seat with Matty over here." My brother seemed to really like that idea.

Holly rolled her eyes, and then shrugged. "Whatever."

With that, we were all out the door, heading to Amber's van. Brandon quickly locked the cabin door, and then came running down the porch.

Amber unlocked her car, and Rachel slid open the door. "Alright guys," she said, stepping aside. Everybody squished into the car one-by-one, until we were all seated. Morgan was sitting on Jordan's lap, having to duck her head slightly so she wouldn't hit it. Matt and Holly were in the front with Amber, and I was crammed in the very back with Ally and Damian. Right in the middle. Someone please shoot me.

"ON THE ROAD AGAIN!" Ally sang, rolling down the window. I sighed.

"Ally, don't sing," I said. "Please." Every single damn time we're in a car, she has to do this. Scream out the window and make people deaf. I thought Holly was weird, but it seems like her bestfriend has got her beat.

Ally looked at me in disbelief. "Shane, don't be a boring hag. Have some fun for once." She flicked my ear. I winced and glared at her.

"Yeah, Shane," Damian mocked, nudging me. I rolled my eyes. I'm forever surrounded by freaks.

"I have fun," I whined, glaring at them both. "I'm just retarded."

"Oh, we're retarded?" Damian grinned. "Ally, he thinks we're retarded."

"I know!" Ally said mockingly hurt. "Don't worry, when we get Shane drunk as hell and high as heaven, we'll see who's the retard."

"Oh my god," I chuckled. "After that beach party, I wouldn't be surprised if I never drank again."

Amber drove over a bump, and I laughed when Jordan smacked his head on the window.

"Shane," Ally continued, "you're gonna meet some sexy girl, you're gonna be hammered. You're gonna f--"

"Please be quiet," I said. Ally started giggling.

"Well, I'm horny," Damian randomly said. I saw Holly look at him through the review mirror.

"How horny?" Ally asked, smiling.

"Very."

"Very horny?" Ally arched an eyebrow, leaning over me. Please shoot me.

"Ally, I'm so horny I'm a unicorn." Damian glanced at me, and smirked. I shook my head.

"Ooh, Damian," Ally purred. "Unicorns are sexy."

"Okay, I'm turning up the radio over here," Amber said quickly, giving Ally a look as she turned the knob on the dashboard up. Holly and Morgan laughed. Rachel was busy on her phone, and Jordan and Brandon were talking about....I don't even know. An indian guy?

The song "Starships" by Nicki Minaj started blasting throughout the car, and about half of us groaned in annoyance. Morgan and Amber were jamming out, though.

"Turn that shit off, please!" Matt was saying. Holly said something to him, and he laughed. Oh my god, I can't even concentrate, everybody's doing something different, and it's .... just so loud.

"ARE WE ALMOST THERE?" I suddenly shouted over the music. I need to get out of this crowded car before I kill these two people beside me. Everyone looked at me, and Amber slightly sped up the car.

"Woah, Shane," Morgan commented, her eyes wide. "You okay?"

"I'm fine," I muttered. She raised an eyebrow, and exchanged a look with Holly. I ignored them.

"Shane, lighten up," Jordan complained, frowning. "Why are you so dull today?"

"Dull?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," Ally chimed in, "is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine, guys," I said, raising an eyebrow. "I'm claustrophobic."

Matt turned to look at me, and I gave him a look. The car slowed down a bit, and everybody looked out their windows.

"WOAH!" Holly exclaimed, leaning over Matt to stare out her window. "This is their place?"

"Yep," Amber said. "Big, huh?"

"This is amazing! What, is this supposed to be a cottage? This is like a billion-dollar mansion!"

I agreed with Holly. I looked over Ally's shoulder, and my jaw almost hit my lap. I did not expect the Hudsons' place to be like this. I thought Brandon and Rachel's place was big.....My reaction at this very moment is probably the exact same one I had when Holly, Matt and I were on Omegle a couple years ago and we saw this old man who had his cock up his ass, literally. Yeah, it was shocking. And I was really shocked right now.

The Hudsons' place was this really modern looking cottage. Basically all glass, lots of lights hanging everywhere, neatly trimmed bushes in the yard, which was also very big. There was a big square pool, where a bunch of people were hanging around in, and splashing around. Their driveway was huge, it was one of those huge driveways that went around this huge fountain right in the middle. Like a mansion, basically. The question running through my head the whole time we drove down the long ass driveway was "WHAT KIND OF COTTAGE IS THIS?"

There were already a bunch of people here, and Amber drove onto the grass where a bunch of other cars were, and when we finally found a space, she parked the car.

"THEY HAVE A POOL!" Morgan shrieked. "I didn't even bring my bikini!"

"Ha, sucks for you!" Damian grinned. Just because he wouldn't want his sister walking around in a bikini. Morgan gave her brother a look, and rolled her eyes.

"Okay," Amber turned the car off, and right then, the car doors flew open as everybody literally jumped out like it was the end of the world. After Ally got out, I climbed over the seat and made my way out of the car. Finally, I was about to vomit from being car sick.

"Holly was humping me the whole time," Matt teased as he and Holly got out. Holly scowled.

"The car was going over bumps, Matt," she crossed her arms, "that wasn't me actually humping you."

"Yeah, okay, you can make all the excuses you want." Matt smirked at her, and she flipped him off. Good girl.

I looked around, looking at the mansion, the people.....I felt so....weird being here. This wasn't my kind of environment.

When I looked away from the house, I saw everybody already splitting up -- The guys going toward the pool, and the girls heading inside the huge mansion.

"Shane!" Jordan looked over his shoulder as he stopped, "you coming?"

I hesitated for a second, and Matt, Damian and Brandon also stopped. I took a deep breath, and grinned.

Okay, so maybe I can actually have some fun. Just not too much fun. I don't want any more freakin' drama happening.

As I made my way towards the guys, I suddenly realised how I can't really guarantee nothing happening at a wild, rich party like this.

I guess we'll just have to see what happens tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dah dah dah dah....

Now, HERE is where the drama starts. Get ready ;)

Boring chapter, I know....but now everything's going to somewhat kind of like....come together. or whatever.

Secrets, surprises, suspense, drama.....ALL happening. You're not even going to expect what happens....well.....maybe, but....I don't know. $:

vote/comment/like/fan

Next chapter is Ally's point of view! WOOOO screw matt and shane, I'm team ally! :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 177 45
Ness has been alone for most of his life. He cared about his mother, but when she wasn't there anymore it hurt so much that he decided he never wante...
41.6K 490 22
Samantha and Ashton have been friends for five years now...& Samantha's aunt is best friends with Taylor Caniff's mom.. Samantha and Taylor are best...
34.5K 958 25
Two broken young boys meet. This meeting will change everything for both guys. Follow them as they become friends, best friends... And if the world l...
408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...