Shy- (Harry Potter Love story)

By random_nerd34

{COMPLETE} Leah Green is the shyest witch of her age. That is until she meets an infamous boy with a famous l... More

Shy- (Harry Potter Love story)
He has a Girlfriend?!
Study session
Vivid Dreams
Summer Memories
New Friends
White Rose
Threats
Break Ups
Shoulder to Cry On
Secret Admirer
Anger Issues
Asking Her Out
Valentine's Day
I'm not worth it
Finding Out
Battle of the Department of Mysteries
End of Term
Summer Break
Return to Hogwarts
Quidditch Tryouts
Cursed Necklace
Slughorn's Dinner Party
Best Friends
Christmas Time
Happy Birthday
An Encounter with Draco Malfoy
Arguements and Confessions
Relationships
The Battle of the Astronomy Tower
Dead and Gone
The Seven Potters
Wills and Weddings
Returning to Grimmauld Place
Magic is Might
The Locket
Ron Leaves
Godric's Hollow
Xenophilius Lovegood
Torture and Death
Breaking into Gringotts Bank
A Hero's Return
The Bridge
Room of Requirement
Deaths and Duels
Not Shy Anymore
aberforth admirer almostdied anger apologizing arguement argument asking attention battle beg bestfriends birthday blood bloodquill bloodynose break breaking breakingandentering bridge burrow celebrate cheating christmas class confess confessing confession cry crying curse cursed dance date day dead death deatheater deathly deathlyhallows deaths department depressed destroys detention diadem diagonalley died dinner discussing dobby dracomalfoy dragon dreams duels dumbledore dumbledoresarmy end ending endofyear6 epilogue escape evil express fault feast fiendfyre fight fire fireworks flashback flowers flying friends friendship ginny girl girlfriend gloves godricshollow goyle green grimmauldplace gringotts half-blood halfbloodprince hallow happy harry harrypotter hermione hermionegranger hogsmeade hogwarts horcrux horcruxes hormones hunt incident injury invitations issues journey kidnapped kidnapping kids killing knockturnalley lavender leaah leah leahgreen leaves leaving letters locket love lovegood luna magic magicismight making malfoy ministry mission mistakes mom muggles mysteries mysterious neville new note order out owls parents party phoenix please plotting poisoned potions potter present prince punishment quidditch requirement return romantic ron ronweasley room roomofrequirement rose sad secondgeneration secret sectumsempra sevenpotters seventeen shoulder shy sirius sister slughorn snake snape sneaking snogging studying stuff summer teenage term threats torture tournament trap trouble trust truth trying tryouts umbridge vacation valentines wand war wedding white worry worth xenophilius year

Please?

19.5K 451 102
By random_nerd34

Leah waited, and waited, and waited. Every minute felt like an hour to her.Their last conversation kept replaying in her mind like a song that was stuck in her head.

 "Where are you going?"

 "To find the truth."

 What did he mean by that? What did he need to know that was so important? Leah paced up and down the Grand Staircase.

 "Leah. Just stop worrying. He knows what he's doing." Ron said gently as he and Hermione emerged from the Great Hall doors.

 "How can I stop worrying Ron?" she asked him.

 "Leah, you can trust him." Hermione said.

 "How am I supposed to trust anyone?" Leah burst out. "The people I trust the most are either in the wrong state of mind, injured, or dead." her voice cracked at the horrid word.

 "You can trust us."

 "I know but..." Leah felt like she was on the verge of tears. There was a huge amount of stress piled on her shoulders, she couldn't think straight, there was too much going on at one time. She really needed to keep it together. She sat down on the first step of the staircase.

 "I just feel alone. I'm too shy to talk about things." Ron and Hermione sat on either side of Leah to let her know that they were here for her, that they would listen. "Harry was my first friend. He was always there for me when I needed it. When my parents died I couldn't talk to anybody else about it but him." there was a brief pause as Leah remembered all the times she and Harry shared.

 "That's why I'm so worried. He's my best friend and I love him. He's always been there for me through thick and thin."

 "And I always will be." a voice rang out. All of them whipped their bodies around to see Harry standing there. Relief washed over Leah as Hermione ran up to him for a hug.

 "Where were you?" Ron asked,

 "We thought you went to the forest." Hermione added.

 "I'm about to go now." Leah's eyes got wide. Then she noticed that Harry wasn't looking into any of their eyes, like he was afraid.

 "What is it?" Leah asked standing up. Harry looked straight at her, then she knew. He had to go.

 "There's a reason I can hear them, I think I've known for a while and I think you have too." Hermione started to cry, Ron looked down understanding the situation. Leah just stood there a huge lump forming in her throat.

 "Kill the snake. Kill the snake then it's just him." Hermione hugged him again, crying into his shoulder. She quickly let go wiping some of her tears away.

 "We should leave you two alone." she then walked into the Great Hall, Ron gave Harry one last nod and he followed her.

 Once they were gone Leah ran and practically tackled Harry with a hug. She sobbed silently in his arms while he occasionally said "Shhhh, it's okay." or "Don't cry." Once Leah had calmed down she spoke up.

 "I really don't want it to end like this." she pulled away from him keeping grasp of his hand. "You've been with me through everything and I don't know what would happen without you being there."

 "I'm still going to be with you." Leah looked up at him. "Not physically, but mentally." there was a silence, it was calming for Leah just to be with him.

 "I should go." he said and kissed her one last time.

 "Couldn't you just stay?" she said not letting go, she wasn't ready for this, for him to leave. "Please?" she pleaded looking straight into his striking green eyes.

 "You know I want to." he said and looked down at their hands. "I love you." then she let go, her heart shattered into a million pieces just watching his figure walk out the doors.

 Then she sat down one the floor and cried, cried for all the people that died during the years she was living, cried for all the people who managed to get through this stupid war that Voldemort had caused, cried because she was never going to see Harry again.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The sun had finally rised, Leah was walking in the Entrance Courtyard trying to cope from everything that had happened. When suddenly she saw people walking towards the castle, she took special notice to a half giant that carried a life less body in it's arms.

 "Please don't tell me...." she heard Neville say from behind her.

 More people started to gather in the Entrance Courtyard as Voldemort and all of his remaining Death Eaters walked onto the grounds.

 "Harry Potter is dead!" he screamed pointing to Hagrid who was crying while cradling Harry's dead body. Leah shook her head as she heard some boos coming from the behind her.

 "Silence!" Voldemort yelled and everyone stopped.

 "Harry Potter is dead. From this day forth you put your faith in me." He smiled sinisterly. "Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort laughed. "The time has come! Come and join us or die." he said nobody said anything.

 "Draco! Draco!" Lucius said

 "Draco! Come." his mother called.

 Leah watched Draco as he walked over to Voldemort's side. Hiding the look of fear on his face.

"Well done Draco. well done." Voldemort hugged him then he walked over to his mother. Then Neville unexpectedly stepped forward. Leah shook her head not believing what was happening.

"Well I must say I'd hoped for better." All the Death Eaters laughed. "Who might you be young man?"

"Neville Longbottom." he answered.

"Well Neville I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks."

"I'd like to say something." Neville said

Voldemort made a disapproving face. "Well Neville I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say."

"It doesn't matter that Harry's gone."

"Stand down Neville" Seamus warned, but Neville continued.

"People die every day, friends, family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight but he's still with us, in here." he put a hand over his heart. "So is Fred, Remus, Tonks, all of them. They didn't die in vain." he then turned to Voldemort. "Harry's heart did beat for us! All of us! This is not over!" Neville withdrew the Sword of Gryffindor from the Sorting Hat that he had been holding.

Harry's supposed corpse moved and then it jumped out of Hagrid's arms. Everyone erupted with chatter and excitement.

"Try to get the snake. I'll lure it into the castle!" he said, Hermione handed him a basilisk fang. Then the four split up. Leah guarded the Entrance Hall, when she heard a crack noise. Somebody had apparated onto the staircase.

Leah slowly withdrew her wand getting ready for the duel she was about to partake in. The Death Eater walked down the stairs. His wand was drawn also ready to attack at moment's notice. Just as he passed in front of the pillar Leah was hiding behind she casted a Stunning spell at him, but he had deflected it with Protego. This triggered their duel.

Leah felt a rush of adrenaline pass through her. If this was going to be the last battle before the end of the war she was going to fight with dignity.

"Stupefy!" she aimed at the Death Eater but he used Protego again.

"Expelliarmus!" he said and Leah's wand went flying out of her hands. She went to get it when the Death Eater casted another spell. "Confringo!" this sent Leah flying to the bottom of the stairs, leaving her winded. She looked around, desperate for someone to save her.

"No one to save you now!" he said pointing his wand straight at her chest.

"Please! I beg you!" Leah mumbled with all the breath she had.

"Goodbye!" he said with a cruel tone of voice. "Sectumsempra!"

Leah screamed as a gash opened in her chest, then her leg, then her left side. The blood rushed out of her like an angry river. Her vision started to get blurry and she turned on her side to see to figures dueling in the Entrance Courtyard.

You can do it Harry! were her last thoughts as she immediately blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 795 30
This is a cute enemies to liver type book I hope you enjoy!!! 📖You are forced to share a room with ashtray but one thing you HATE each other ❤️⚠️⚠️I...
23.6K 483 20
𝓢 𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓲𝓯 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸.. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽 Zoe Lily Pot...
965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
263K 7.1K 20
Going into my 5th year at Hogwarts isn't something I look forward to for the first time in 4 years. George Weasely is my best friend and the one pers...