The badboy's boy

By Niam_s18

The Badboy's boy |finished| "what did I do this time?" I screamed in his face. He closes his eyes, taking a... More

Important Authors note!
Prologue
The bad boy's boy
The bad boy's boy leaves~
The bad boy's boy returns
The bad boy's boy is brave ~
The bad boy's boy has friends
The bad boy's boy gets carried away
The bad boy claims
The bad boy's boy nightmare
The bad boy' s boy humiliation
The bad boy's food
The bad boy's boy shows affection
The bad boy's boy reality
The bad boy's boy past
The bad boy is sick
The bad boy's Diary
The bad boy's ' boyfriend '
The bad boy isn't alone
The bad boy's first date
The bad boy's proposal

The bad boy's heart beats

16.1K 511 382
By Niam_s18

From now on the chapters will be steamy.

And for people who don't like gay content please GO AWAY FROM THIS BOOK

I felt warm and cold at the same time. So I snuggled further into my warm blanket. I fisted my pillow because it kept going up and down.

It's a wonder my mother let me sleep in. I probably don't have to go to school.

I hit the pillow one more time, but I ended up hitting something hard.

Why was the pillow so hard?

"You squirm to much in your sleep Jamie " I heard a familiar voice whisper into my ear, kissing my cheek.

My eyes shot open and I pushed away who ever the hell that freak was.

I heard a thud on the ground, I peaked through the covers to see who it was.

It was freaking Mateo. He grinned at me.

"What the hell are you doing here? Get out ! " I yell at him standing up from the bed.

He rose a brow at me.
He got up walking to me with me taking a step back. He stood in front of me, looking down at me.

"This is my room Jamie " he said making a gesture with his hands. I looked around to see that this indeed wasn't my room.

My room had a lot more mess. And it wasn't so luxurious.

"Ohhh...." I said looking down feeling ashamed.

"But what am I doing here? " I ask him.

"I brought you here because you passed out " He said casually sitting down on his bed.

I passed out ? When ? Then memories of Blake and Mason carrying me came back and that the last thing I saw was Mateo.

"Mateo stop doing this. I'm really gets tired of what you're doing to me " I said looking at him only to see that he was busy with his phone.

This bitch.

I took a hold of his phone which was way better than that old piece of crap I had.

"Answer me Mateo ! " I yell in his face.

"Demanding I like it " He said liking his lips.

"Mateo I want to go home " I tell him.

"No five more minutes " he said looking down somewhere.

He was looking at my crotch.

I'm done with him. I'm sick of his Bipolar behavior and his games.
I walked to the door trying to open it. It was freaking locked.

"what the hell you psycho? Open the fucking door ! " I yell in annoyance.

He stood up wearing a blank expression. He walked till he was standing in front of me, trapping me between his body and the door.

"don't yell at me. " he said his left hand wrapping around my throat. I started shaking, I was going to die.

And I was still a virgin

But no one dies a virgin because life fucks us all

"Calm down Bunny. I would never hurt you again. " he said guilty with his hands leaving my throat.

I breathed out.

"Mateo I want to go ho..." I couldn't finish my sentence because he slammed his lips against mine.

I tried pushing him but he didn't even budge. He kissed me harder, wanting excess to my mouth but I denied him.

He was getting frustrated. His hands traveled to my precious booty, squeezing them hard.
I squealed making him get the excess he wanted.

When his tongue entered my mouth it felt so good. It felt like pure bliss. It felt amazing.
He was kissing me hard. As if this kiss was suppose to tell me how much he missed me, how much he missed kissing me.
He kept squeezing my ass, pulling me up making me wrap my legs around his waist.

He pulled away panting like a dog. He winked at me before going for my neck.

Mateo sniffed my neck, before licking my skin. Making me moan and feel weird at the same time.

"God I missed you bunny " he said his voice sounding a little broken. He placed wet kisses on my neck.

Everything felt right but wrong at the same time. In my heart it felt right but in my mind everything was screaming how wrong it was.

"et go" I moaned at his actions. I felt him smile against my skin.

He carried me to the bed, still sucking on my neck. My hands were messing with his black hair. It was so soft making me wonder what conditioner he uses.

He falls with me on to the bed, making his whole weight settle on top of me.

"Mateo I wanna go home " I said again. He didn't listen at me.

He looked at me as he started moving his hips. Grinding down on my crotch. I felt myself starting to harden.

I shook my head, I didn't want this. I wasn't this person, I wasn't a masochistic.

He grinds harder against me, taking my hands slamming them on each side of my head.

I moaned and my hips started having their own way, following his rhythm.

"You do this to me Bunny. You get me hard and I Have to go home and masturbate. " he moans out his confession in my ears. I felt myself leaking down there.

"I don't want this Mateo " I whimper against his neck.

He leaned down licking my ear, nibbling on the top of it.

"Do you know what I want ? " he whispers in a husky voice.

"'Do you ? " he growls sucking on my ear. I shook my head in response.

"I want you to stay the fuck away from John " he growls getting off of me. I looked up at him in confusion. He sat down beside me. I came sat up looking at him.

"Let's go through some rules shall we, Bunny? " he said casually as if we weren't just humping each other.

"what ? " I ask he laughs almost in a sadistic manner.

"I want you to stay away from John, Bunny" he repeats spitting John's name with venom.

"No he's my friend. He's the second friend I've ever had Mateo. You can't do this with me!" I scream in his face.

"Listen to me Bunny this is in your own best interest " he says pulling me to him till I'm sitting in front of him.

"No Mateo don't do this " I plead him. He cups my cheeks pulling me closer.

"I think you already know how crazy I am. Please don't defy me Jamie" he says. I shook my head

"it's my life I can do what I want " I said stubbornly. He caught a hold of my Jaw. I was sure it was going to leave a bruise.

"Try it I dare you Evan" he said using my first name.

"Must I show you Again with John what happens when a boy touches you? Huh? " he growls at me.

"Fuck you Mateo. I'll show you " I spit in his face. He whips the spit away from his face.

"Anytime Bunny. Do I need to remind you what happened to Scotty from seven grade when he touched you" He says sounding like a sadist.

I shudder memories flashing through me. Mateo kept hitting him, his face was bruised and he didn't come to school the next day because he was in the hospital. Mateo got suspended.

"Now Bunny do you want that to happen with John or any other boy ? " he asks pulling me on top of his lap, my body following is touches. I was now straddling his lap.

"answer me Jamie " he commands from me.

"No I don't want that, Mateo " I whisper. He nods

"Then just do whatever I tell you. Kay? Just don't talk to John or any other boy. You can talk to kyle " He says taking my hand placing it on his chest.

"Now the rules " he says

I nod, I didn't really have the spirit to defy or argue with him. I felt like 'his' old Bunny again.

"Stay away from John. And you'll sit next to me in the classes we have together and during lunch." he says

I nod again.
"If you listen to me Bunny we won't have a problem, Okay?" he asks kissing my cheek.

"Kay Mateo " I said. He pulls me into his embrace. I tried not to cry, it felt good and bad at the same time. My body keeps defying my mind.

He takes my hand and puts it on his chest.

"You feel my heart beats ? " He asks kissing the side of my head. I nod my nose rubbing up and down his chest.

"It beats for you. ..." he trails off

"And one day you'll understand each and every beat " he says hugging me closer.

We stayed like that for what seemed like hours. Until I begged him to bring me home, he caved in and brought me home. The car ride was quite.

When we reached my house he parked the car on the side. I was about to leave but he held my hand pulling back.

I turned to look at him. His green eyes.

He leans in giving me a peck, I was going to pull back but he placed his hand on the back of my neck kissing the air out of me.

I pulled away panting.
He placed his hands on my cheek, resting his forehead against mine.

"Be good Bunny " he whispers before letting me go. I didn't say anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 119 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
15M 459K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
13.9M 511K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
5.6K 284 27
High school pretty much sucks for everyone, and this is no different for Reiss Irving. As his life starts crumbling around him in the most cliché way...