The badboy's boy

By Niam_s18

The Badboy's boy |finished| "what did I do this time?" I screamed in his face. He closes his eyes, taking a... More

Important Authors note!
Prologue
The bad boy's boy
The bad boy's boy leaves~
The bad boy's boy returns
The bad boy's boy is brave ~
The bad boy's boy has friends
The bad boy's heart beats
The bad boy claims
The bad boy's boy nightmare
The bad boy' s boy humiliation
The bad boy's food
The bad boy's boy shows affection
The bad boy's boy reality
The bad boy's boy past
The bad boy is sick
The bad boy's Diary
The bad boy's ' boyfriend '
The bad boy isn't alone
The bad boy's first date
The bad boy's proposal

The bad boy's boy gets carried away

16.4K 472 412
By Niam_s18

This is Mateo

Warning : mature content

1 Estas soñando despierto? : You are daydreaming

2 Incluso entiendes lo que estoy diciendo?: Do You even understand what I'm saying

3 Probablemente no entiende. Si quieres puedo ayudar a Evan: He probably does not understand. If you want I can help Evan.

4 , Mateo, por favor, ayúdelo. No me gusta cuando uno de mis estudiantes falla: Yes, Mateo, please help him. I do not like it when one of my students fails.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I've never hurt you. Not the way you're hurting me " He whispers his breath fanning on my face. He was sitting really close to me.

"Yes you do. You've hurt me " I tell him.

"I'm sorry for that day. I was mad I didn't mean to hurt you like that. You've left me that day. You've left me when I needed you the most Jamie " he was close to tears, his eyes glistening.

"I'm sorry Mateo " I said.

"Me too Jamie. I'm sorry " Mateo whispers.

He leaned in, he was going to kiss me. I felt these weird tingles in my stomach.

Me heart skipped a beat when he pressed his lips against my own. I started moving my lips in the same rhythm as his.

I woke gasping for air. I felt my cheek throbbing. I looked, clutching my cheek.

My mother slapped me.

"Why would you do that Mom. I was sleeping ! " I whined kicking the covers.

She scoffs shaking her head.
"More like kissing the pillow and humping the covers " she said before walking away, pointing at my crotch.

I was blushing while looking dawn at 'it' .

It was just morning wood. Every boy has it.

I didn't want to think about the dream. It was a nightmare. He was a nightmare. Still is a nightmare.

I got out of bed. Walking into the bathroom with the towel on my head. I got into the shower which was not cold.

I stood underneath the shower. I started washing my self with the shower gel, getting it everywhere.

Until my hand came in contact with my arousal. It just wouldn't go away and I didn't want to take a cold shower in the morning.
Plus It had been two weeks since I had my last release. It wouldn't cause any harm.

I closed my hand around my arousal stroking myself slowly. Up and down. My movements became faster.

I thew my head back, putting my right hand on the wall of the shower.

My body started trembling, soft moans leaving my mouth. I was getting close.

His hands on my body. The way he kissed me in my dreams. These thoughts were flashing through my mind as I reached my released.

"Fuck Mateo ! " I scream coming. I kept stroking, breathing out in satisfaction.

Until it dawned on me what I just did.

I was Jacking off to the thought of Mateo kissing me.

"No no no.. This can't be happening " I whisper to myself.

"Boy you better not be Jerking off in the bathroom " my mother yells out side of the shower. I scream at the suddenness.

"Mom please don't" I scream at her.

"Don't scream at me. That's why you have a bedroom go and do that there. I do not want to clean you stuff from the walls of my precious shower " she screams before shutting the door close leaving me alone.

What did I do ! I Am not Gay. And if I ever were it will definitely not be Mateo.

I'm just tired my mind needs to rest. My mind's playing games with me.

If I am sure about one thing, is that I am Not gay.

And I do not Like Mateo.

**************

I was sitting in Spanish class. Why did we even learn Spanish in school? Everyone knows how to speak English, I mean it's a international language, a world language. So why learn Spanish?

"Evan " my teacher calls out for me. I look up to meet her face.

" Estas soñando despierto? " she said in Spanish.

What the hell did that mean ? Where are you Google translate?

" Incluso entiendes lo que estoy diciendo? " she spoke in Spanish.

Okay she really needs to stop speaking Spanish. It's so frustrating.

But before I could even answer her that nightmare opened his mouth.

"Probablemente no entiende. Si quieres puedo ayudar a Evan." He said without a struggle.

The only thing I understood was my name. It isn't fair, Mateo is from Spain, he knows the language .

" Sí, Mateo, por favor, ayúdelo. No me gusta cuando uno de mis estudiantes falla" she said smiling at Mateo.

"Well Evan you are in luck, Mateo is willing to help you. He's good in Spanish " she said looking at me.

How dare she ! And how dare he!

I glared at him, only to see him winking at me.

"I don't need his help. I understand perfectly " I told her. I do not want his help.

"If by that you mean what Google translates for you then of course you would understand that " she said looking at me with a bitchy face.

I was about to come back but she spoke before me.

"Let me ask you this. Did you make the homework I gave you?" she asks.

Well.......

"I wanted to but. ." she cut me off.
"Yes or no ? " she asks.

I looked at Mateo only to see him staring at me with everyone in the classroom. I suddenly felt ashamed, I felt like a idiot.

"No I didn't " I whisper shamefully.

"Come again? " she said.
I looked up at her, only to see her smirking at me.

What teacher even does that?

"No I didn't " I said looking her in the eyes.

"Well then you'll have to study with Mateo. And I do expect my homework for tomorrow. You guys decide the hour. " she said before walking to the board and she started writing.

I looked at Mateo only to see a smugly look playing on his face.

It's official: I hate my life.

First the dream
Second the jerking off
And now studying together!

My life couldn't get any worse.

After class was over I litterly ran over to the door but The Devil stopped me.

"I hope you make my homework Evan. " she says looking at me. I nod and see that Mateo is making his way over to me.

I didn't care and walked away like a boss.

But I was scared of what he could do when he would catch up with me.

I walked to my locker so I could take out my books. I kept looking over my shoulder to see of he was behind me.

As soon as I stuffed away my books and took out my math book, I closed my locker.

But the stupid thing just wouldn't close. I slammed it a few times.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Jamie? " I yelped at the sound of my name.

I turned around only to see it was John.

"Holy shit you scared me! " I scream in his face.

"And do not call me that in school" I scolded him.

"You should have seen your face " John chuckles.

"Come on asshole. I have a class to get to" I said and we walked away.

"Evan"

"Evan?"

"Evan! " I heard kyle scream slapping the side of my head.

"What Kyle ? What do you want!?" I scream in his face, making everyone look at us.

"Are you in your period? " he asks me.

"No I'm not and stop irritating me ! " I tell him.

"What's wrong with you? You're angry since this morning" Ethan comments.

I just stayed quiet until my stomach called out for my lunch box.

I opened it making John look over at me.

"That looks delicious" he says.

"I've seen better " Kyle said staring into my box.

"What kind of wraps are they?" John asks eyeing my food.

"Bacon, Egg, Avocado and cheese wrap, I think " I answer him.

"Do you want a bite " I ask holding one out for him.

He nods taking a bite of the wrap I'm holding out for him.

"This is so good " he compliments me.

We continued eating with kyle and Ethan making corny jokes and Jayden sleeping.

I was walking when I saw those two boys who always walk with Mateo. They really looked familiar.

They walked till they were litterly standing in front of me. Suddenly they both get a hold of my arms and started carrying me to god knows where.

"What the hell are you doing?' I scream at them my legs in the air kicking.

They didn't answer me. Everything seemed so familiar. This whole scene reminded me of what happened that day.

"Mason? Blake ? " I called and they both looked at me.

"No no leave me alone. Please! " I started sobbing.

"No let me go " I kicked him in his leg but he didn't response. I started sobbing harder

The last thing I saw was Mateo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 178 24
A story of love and hate and well...multiple disasters..Read on to find out😉 Excerpt: He took me to a dark lane through a passage between two dilapi...
575K 19K 48
Ohio's life was nothing special to him, being adopted by two gay men, suddenly having two older sisters who are also adopted, and a somewhat sketchy...
53.2K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
33.4K 846 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...