Hades Doctor

By Eliabeacsp

She was a piece of Heaven he wanted to own. And he, was the flames of Hell she wanted to tame. "You must be t... More

Fate
Hades Doctor
Meeting the God of The Underworld
Sleep
My Reputation
Reasons
What the Hell
Back Home
Surprise
Past
Intruder
Kidnapped
Drunk
Bunny
You are Going to Pay Caspian
This means war.
William Isherwood
Anger
Wait, who is Jealous?
I don't think So
You real Tricky Will.
Restrained
Friendzoned
Heart Attack
A Guest
A very very unwanted Guest
Misunderstanding
Zeus, you Bloody Coackroach!
Peaceful Sleep
I knew you were Trouble when you Stalked Me
Lessons For Zeus
Like father like Son.
Pits and Fire
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Am Stupid
Oh My Dear God.
Emergency Exit Please
Worst Timing
That Doesn't Make it Better!
My mind's gone Lalalala!
Lessons from Disney Princess 👸
A Hell Worth of Rumours
Why Do You Care?
Talk About A Shocker
Unveiling the Past
Izumi
Ariel - The Drunk Mermaid
I am going to regret this later
I am Done For.
Eyes the Shade of a Dove' Feather
This Better Be a Creative Lie
I want him Dead
The Enemy is a Bully
Who is the Fool?
I am Jealous
No, no more Guests!
Cherry Blossoms
The Prophecy
Lord Hades
Darkness
Sheepish Smile
In Knee Deep Trouble
Murky Waters
For me to Choose

Screaming Souls

63.6K 2.7K 299
By Eliabeacsp

Something cool fell on my exposed arm under folded sleeves and like a binding the sensation tugged at my consciousness and slowly released it from the clutches of sleep.

And I was first aware of the pillow crushed between my legs, but it wasn't my own and I open my eyes to catch a muscled hand fall to its owners side. "You slept for fourteen hours, I was beginning to worry." A gentle voice states with concern and gradually numerous memories and images become clear.

"Good morning Will." But my eyes did not meet blue orbs, but instead they wandered in searching and soon realized the light coloured walls were unfamiliar.

"This is my room, he is not here." Sensing my intentions William states putting me to ease, but was quick to put my mind to chaos. "The palace is in a ruckus since you decided to sleep in the King's bed."

The blanket crumbled to the side was pulled over my head as I decide to keep to myself in my embarrassment and the one standing by the bed crackles without pity.

My spine was suddenly jabbed and frowning at the sting I peek out to glare at the man who had too much free time on hand, his blue eyes as clear as the afternoon sky. "He won't be back for a while so I can give you a free tour."

"You would?" I lower the covers to my chin clearly exited.

"Yes." He smiles and then reveal his pearly whites in laughter for no reason in particular but despite the strangeness to it there was a soothing sense of comfort and assurance in the pleasing sound. And it made me wonder if he really used to kidnap young children in the years he was alive.

And like those unfortunate souls, I too, fell merrily into the trap.

A maze of hallways greeted us and within a minute I could no longer remember the path we came through. "Its a miracle you guys don't get lost."

But no reply would come because like many times before, a guard would walk upto Will and in a hushed tone report something to my good friend who would first frown and then laugh while the speakers expression would gradually turn ugly. And the contents of the conversation was not very hard to guess given the wary glance each would cast me by that did not go unnoticed by my eyes.

And during such intersections I came up with questions I wanted to ask later, and the most prominent one of them being, when my trial would be conducted.

According to greek myths, a soul after its mortal body's death would be judged for its deeds and according to them sent to the afterlife they were worthy of.

But why am I being given special treatment or is this punishment?

Now let me see.

Bad things I have done in my life : Stole money, food and pens from my brother. Lied, lied, lied, lied again...Broke my cousins nose, burnt my best friend's hair for a dare. Made my parents worry over extreme as well as trivial things. Pranked and irritated an unknown amount of people, scared the mail lady, killed plenty of mosquitos to be called a professional, has more than three emails, secretly came to know my friends passwords without their knowledge.......The list could be never ending.

Good things I have done : I saved a cat......

Was that it??!!

I was mulling over this thought in distress when my eyes meet a pair a timid brown eyes and the palace maid startled by the sudden attention bowed and this little incident seemed to have become the new trending fad as the tour continued.

More and more of the people we met on the way bowed in my direction after bowing to William and having been startled by multiple such incidents I began to bow back to ease my heart but this only seemed to leave them more perplexed and some even frozen in shock.

"Sorry." Will abruptly apologised breaking away from the group who had come to consult him. "It was something important. "

I wave my hand in dismissal. "There's no need-" I pause suddenly thinking of something a little evil and soften my tone as I say. "Its not like I am important. "

And being the gentleman that he is, he seemed bothered, and with brows drawn together started. "That's not..."

My laughter stopped him midway and realising that my previous self belittling lacked even an ounce of sincerity.

"Elie." The sudden glum look in ocean eyes startled me. "How could you do that?" The tone he used was heart breaking almost making me believe I had done sometimes terribly wrong.

But as my face fell in panic he began to laugh making me want to hit myself on the head when tasting my own medicine.

"Hey Will are you ticklish?" I ask in nonchalance and oblivious to the mischievous glint in my eyes he suppresses his laughter in coughs and meticulously explains to the details.

"Yeah, through we don't have a beating heart and also don't need to breath the touch receptors of our body is still responsive and we even feel pain but thanks to our fast heal..."

Without the armour his tummy was left unprotected to my claws and what he had spoken turned out to be true to the point that I doubt he would double over if one were to lightly wiggle their fingers before his sensitive skin.

"The two of you get along well." A deep voice states blank and monotone as if the speaker was unused to speech.

And the two clawing at each other like territorial felines freeze when they realize they were before the wide open doors to a dinning of twenty seats that were well arranged yet empty expect for the furthest where sat a god with amber eyes.

From the second I woke up I had began to imagine many possible scenarios where I would meet this god again and had sweared to myself to appear obedient and respectful, but it seems it will only remain a mere day dream.

And silently agreeing on a peace treaty, Will and I break apart standing side by side with gracious manners.

"So we are on talking terms, Hades?" This idiocy was not sprouted from my lips but by the one with ocean eyes and with awestruck wonder I noticed how he omitted 'Lord'.

Fifty grants say they are the best of friends!

Amber eyes slowly glanced up, and the fire burning within the vicious teeths of dragon heads on the walls bleaked. "You are dismissed." The order was put out without a trace of annoyance, neither friendly or hostile.

Now, show me some MONEY!!

Will nods unbothered by the other's indifference and turns on his heels while leaving a short piece of advice. "Don't bully him." And my feet shuffling to follow stills finally realizing I was to be left behind.

And like once before I was left alone with the god of the Underworld and same as then I stood there uncertain of what to do and hesitant to start a conversation.

A slender finger taps the engraved table before the chair to his left and not knowing what to make of it I didn't dare move till with a screech the said chair was moved back by a force invisible to my eyes. And finally like a puppet pulled by its string I take my seat. "Thank you."

The god turned his head saying nothing with a gaze that would make one feel like they were sitting on pins and needles and then lowered his soft lashes to the scroll in his pale hands.

And with swinging legs I kept my eyes from straying to the being who from the tips of his brows to his eyes were drawn with an irresistible enticement and allure, far out of reach.

The sound of soft steps were suddenly heard and turning back to the side doors I watch as three maids walk in and quickly start to place in order the dishes they carried and when the aroma of delicious food assulted my nostrils my doubt was reinforced.

Could the dead really be hungry?

And when the three woman left came a dilemma. In which manner should I alter my prayers before digging in?

"Thank you." Amber eyes remained impassive as I began to eat and almost instantly forgot etiquette when tasting the food that was quite similar to my tastes.

"You should take your medicine after..." My eyes fell to the plate of untouched food and I swallowed hard. "Is this all for me?" I ask with widening eyes taking in the ten some variety served.

"My body is not mortal." He flicked the the sleeves of his black robe that was simple yet elegant with its sleeves and hemline trimmed with golden hue.

"Ah...but still have your medicine." The spoon had yet to reach my lips when the surroundings changed and I found myself back in the bedchambers were the mess I had previously created was left undisturbed.

Coming back to my senses, I search for the antidote and when I finally find it I look around the large room trying to come with a plan to get back, but in the second with the hand gripping the empty spoon raised to my chin while frowning, I was teleported to the dining when maintaining the same posture.

Coughing to clear the awkwardness I take my seat and with a smile push the medicine towards him.

And with keen eyes I waited for him to consume it, nearly leaning over with curiosity before he cast me a cold glance that effectively settled me down, but my smile could not be hidden when unlike last time his beautiful features revealed hints of vexation and then I knew it was a success.

GodFever Killer ver.02 EXTRA SWEET.

"How is it?"

I ask in glee, but the reply was silenced within sudden frightening wails piercing through my ears with excruciating pain and the entirety of the palace seemed to vibrate with the wretched screams.

The cries as if the thousands screaming were tortured to their bones, their agony and desperation a tidal wave of pressure hurting my ears and numbing my brain and my hands tried and failed to shut out the sounds.

I abruptly stand up clutching my head but soon falls to the floor with the immense pain splitting my mind apart and like an unborn foetus curl to myself with no relief.

But then a dark shadow passes before my moist eyes and regaining focus I see the god of the Underworld on his knees extend his expansive sleeves to cover me in a warm cocoon.

His face was cold and lofty but his eyes were the heat that was deeply buried under the unmoving glacier of a persona. "Remove your hands." He did not yell, but even in the drowning screams the words were steady like a beacon navigating the lost.

Tears were already falling as I hesitated, whimpering in pain and then his lips opened and closed on a profound statement. "Trust me." And as if it were a spell my hands fell limbly and his warm palms replaced them.

It lingered for second before it was retrieved as he stood up to his towering height and left on the third blink but no longer could wails be heard.

And when the buzzing echoes dissappered I heard my name being called which was accompanied by rushed footsteps.

Ocean eyes fell down to my form the moment he entered. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah." My voice was hoarse when I replied and with his help I got up while feeling unstable on my feet.

"Is it hurting anywhere?" The blue eyed man fretted bringing a smile to my parched lips.

I shook my head. "What was that?"

"It's the dead who are calling out to him." Will's grip on my shoulder involuntarily tighten before he pats the bone in apology. "Our Lord is the supreme judge, and every soul has to go through his court, but not all of these souls have had peaceful endings and many have regrets they cannot forget and from time to time while they wait their turn to be judged they protest and incidents like these occur."

"It seems like a difficult job." I say soothing the headache that had brewed.

"Yes it is." Will says, his ocean eyes looking to the past I could not see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 36.5K 32
There wasn't much need for people to ask since they already knew . She belonged to him , forever as they stated . Shall it be true ? I can't say. He...
316 13 11
An Enemies to Lovers Story A young bartender meets two strangers in his bar. He is drawn towards them but is just as wary. On the other hand, his sis...
366K 13K 48
Aphrodite was tasked to make Thanatos a beautiful, mortal wife. To sit along his throne in the underworld. She was made to appear a soft, delicate fl...
1.9M 94.9K 57
((A Wattpad featured story)) *COMPLETED* #1 in Fantasy (Book #1 in the DAWN series) #greekmythology The Red Dawn has come. Death is upon us... Or r...