THE KIDNAP

logan95paul

(Dwayne johanson)FRANK-head of the gang Logan Paul as a Kidnapper Natasha miller as Alissa violet David mille... Еще

chapter 1 KIDNAPPED
chapter 2 THE HEARTLESS BEAST
chapter 3 ESCAPE PLAN
chapter 4 THE HEIGHT OF BRUTALITY
chapter 5 PLAN SUCCESSFULL!!
chapter 6 CRUELITY OF LOGAN
chapter 7 GRAYSON DOLAN
chapter 9 THE FLASHBACK
chapter 10 2ND DAY OF THE COLLEGE
chapter 11 PARTY NIGHT
chapter 12 CAR ACCIDENT
chapter 13 EGO & REVENGE
chapter 14 DEATH OF CHLOE & JAKE
chapter 15 THE TRUTH
chapter 16 HE ISN'T A MONSTER
chapter 17 THEY LIKE EACH OTHER
chapter 18 THE TRUE FEELINGS

chapter 8 RENDEZVOUS

236 13 15
logan95paul

Next day at 4am (At logan's house)

Logan's P.O.V

I woke up,showered off,got dressed then headed downstairs.i called everyone to discuss the plan again.I explained everyone everything again.
L:I will be sitting in the car with Natasha you guys will go and get George and Mark to our side then we will send Natasha to their side.if they tried to mess with us.we will show them who we are.GOT IT FOLKS!!

All off logan's men say:YES BOSS!
L:Let's get going everyone.

* Jenny comes out of logan's room*

L:Is she awake ?
J:No!we should take her to the hospital.her condition is getting worse.she hasn't eaten anything for almost 4 days.

*Logan gets silent*

J:Logan?
L:Allright!but after we take Mark and George here.
J:What if she died by then? (in a shocking voice)
L:Listen up!i am not in a mood to start up an arguement.i got a serious job to do.Just go up and get dressed.
J:But logan don't you think ,whatever you did with her, was unnecessary?
L:ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT NOW!!Get going.

Without saying even a word,Jenny goes up to change.

After 5 minutes

L:YOO SQUAD!!let's goo.

Amanda arrives with a Doctor and his team.who were fully equiped.The doctor was a friend of frank.logan sees the doctor and asks Amanda.

L:Who is he?
A:Doctor!
L:O gawd!not again.
A:He is a friend of frank.so we don't have to worry.
L:But who told you to get him here?jenny?
A:Yeap.
L:I knew it.
A:I think we shouldn't waste any time now.
L:Uhm hmm.

Logan takes the doctor to his room and stays there for a while.

After 30 mins/outside the house

Amanda waits for everyone in the car and then logan also shows up with a girl who had a mask on her face and her hands were handcuffed behind.Logan was holding and escorting her.So Amanda assumes that it must be Natasha.

A:Wow!that was quick?how is she feeling now?
L:Weak but better.
A:Put her in my car.
L:Uh she's sitting in my car and i will be sitting in yours.
A:Ok.

They leave at sharp 5am.it was a long ride from cleveland to west virginia.logan took 4 cars and only few strong and skilled men with him.all of the men had microphones in their ears so logan could talk to them continuosly on the mission.

On the other hand

It was 10am David and Ray were about to reach herper's ferry park.they get a text from their team that they have arrived,4kms far away from the main park.where no one can recoganise them because they were in casual clothing.Mark and George were asleep the whole journey.meanwhile grayson was also slept the whole entire journey.finally David pulls up at the park.grayson wakes up with a slight jerk and opens the dicky to see where he was.he sees an abandoned place.he gets so nervous and closes it again.That time had come when they were about to meet the kidnapper.David had microphone on his collar of the shirt.which wasn't visible to anyone's eye.Mark and George gets out of the car and stand next to it.

In the meantime

When logan and his team was about to reach their destination.Logan calls david.

L:Hey david! Are you there yet?
D:Yes!where are you.
L:I am about to be there.

While they were talking on the phone.David sees 4 cars coming in the park.logan also sees them standing outside the car.he hangs up the phone.thinks a little Then gets out of the car and heads towards David.Ray feels shock stricken after seeing logan and says

R:Logan!! (in frightful voice).
L:You remeber me huh?remember chloe?remember jake?
D:You know him??
L:How can he forget me Mr.miller.
D:Please just give me,my daughter back, where is she.

Logan looks back at his one of the men and nods him.that guard goes to the car where Natasha was and drags her out very harshly then he makes her stand next to logan.logan grabs her hand firmly.David tries to come near Natasha but logan stops him.

L:UH AH!SEND Mark and George here.i will let her go then.
D:Okay!
R:Go!

Logan leaves the hand of Natasha. she slowly starts to go towards David.Mark and George comes to this side of logan.and Natasha gets To his father's side.

G:LP!I KNEW YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET US OUTTA THE JAIL.
L:HAHA!I HAD TO.
M:Thass muhh boii!!

They give dap to each other

D:My baby are you okay?
N:(Nods)

David gives a signal to the police officers to come there.

R:How did you survive?(asks logan)

Logan walks towards Ray and grabs his collar!
L:You and your mother f**ker brother thought i was dead that night but i was not you son of a b*tch.
Amanda and david had no idea what logan was talking about.David tries to pull him away from his son.
D:what's going on!!leave my son.you got your men.give us the keys to her handcuffs and leave.

Logan lets go Ray then gets the keys out of his pocket and tosses them towards david. Suddenly police arrives there.Logan and his gang members gets all surrounded by police offiers.logan gets so mad at David then helaughs a little and says.

L:I had expected this kind of stupidity from you.
D:You shouldn't have kidnapped my daughter in the first place.NOW YOU ARE GONNA REGRET THIS!!
L:We will see who's gonna regret!mr.mayor.

one of the police officers starts to speak in their wireless microphone.

Po:YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN
SILENT.PUT YOUR WEOPON DOWN AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR EARS.
L:Hahaha! (laughs and claps a little).
Po:This is the police. You've been surrounded, surrender yourself.
LThis is Brilliant david.Smart move.you deserve a huge round of applause.
D:Police is standing in front of you.your plan is ruined and you are still laughing?!Laugh more when you go to jail(he says it while opening the handcuffs of Natasha).
L:I am not going to jail😈.NOWW!!

Natasha gets a gun out of his jeans and put it to the head of Ray and pulls up her face's cover.

D:She is not Natasha,Who the fuck is she?

It was jenny.Amanda or no one else knew this.All of the gets shocked.Amanda gets impressed on the brilliance of Logan.

L:She is someone,you don't know.Now who's gonna regret huh?
D:Please!!just give me my daughter then you can go from here.No one would arrest you or say anything to you.I promise you
L:Nope!it's too late now.you think i am fool and very easy to catch?BIG MISTAKE!

Logan tells jenny to take ray to his car.so she does so.Police slowly starts to move towards the car.

PO:STOP!DON'T TAKE LAW INTO YOUR OWN HANDS!!

Logan gets the gun out of jenny's hand and shoots the officer in his leg then wraps his arm around Ray's neck.
L:STOP!!OFFICER OR ELSE I'LL SHOOT RAY TOO.
D:NOO!!OFFICER BACK OFF.
L:Tell your men to throw their guns away david.
D:Throw the guns away officers.

All of the police officers put their guns onto the ground and put their hands in the air.

L:Amanda drive the car.Mark go sit with George in the other car
A:Okay!
M:k!
L:And officer!Don't you dare try to follow me.

Logan sits in the back seat with Ray.jenny sits in the front seat.Amanda drives off.David falls down on the groubd on his knees and starts to cry.

Po:Sir be strong we will arrest them.
D:Get out of my face.

David calls johanas and tells him everything what had happened.
Jo:Dad i am coming there by flight.
D:Okay.

Meanwhile

R:Logan!you still have time to surrender yourself!
L:Damnson!you still have the audacity to say that to me?
R:I didn't do anything to chloe.it was johanas and his friend chance.
L:I believe you but what about jake?
R:........
L:Now you have nothing to say?

Logan held his gun upto Ray's heart.

L:It's for Jake.
R:No!logan you can't do this!!NO.

Logan pulls the trigger once then a tear rolls down his cheek.Then he keeps shooting Ray untill the bullets in his gun gets empty.

A:logan!!HE IS DEAD!
JE:Stop now!

Logan gathers himself up and wipes his tears away.Amanda could see everthing through the mirror.he sees Logan crying .she had never seen him crying in her entire life.so she asks him.

A:Who are jake and chloe?

I hope yall liked this long chapter.Don't forget to vote and comment.I will post an update soon.THANKS ALOT GUYS FOR 218 VIEWS.LOVE YALL #LOGANG4LIFE TAKE IT EASY FAM.#PEACE!
AUTHOR

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Choosing Wrong Human

Любовные романы

722K 20.1K 40
***** My words were cut off and I was suddenly backed up into a wall, facing a very angry Logan. He looked me down in fury, making my size shrink eve...
187K 3.1K 67
• Macey " brown " has been in the orphanage for a long time , as her parents and brother are dead she has to face lots of obstacles . She has to lea...
2M 29.6K 194
A new girl on team 10 what could go wrong....everything
6.7K 108 7
Madison Sanders is a nurse at a Children's hospital. She works hard for those little kids that just happen to have cancer. Working at 23, she's broke...