One Direction drove me off th...

By Nloved1D

Youé is a special girl, she's damaged and doesn't trust people. When she meets the 5 most amazing boys and a... More

One Direction drove me off the Road SEQUEL
Louis! Not again!
Almost the same girls
You ARE beautiful
The One and Only Liam Payne
The beetle
Youé's story
Camping in the garden
The crime and Derek
Shopping and clubbing
Just not fair
Dinner
The little campire
What did I do?
Screwed
CHEATERS!
What do we learn from this? CUPCAKES SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM
You're back!
Derek's place
Romantic... and playful kisses
A day at the park
Larry Stylinson
Larry Sty....what?
Bitches
The fancy party part 1
The fancy party; part 2
Our trip begins here
There's no limit on a happy-meal, so STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!
HAROLD EDWARD STYLES, PUT SOME BLOODY CLOTHES ON!
The concert
Love makes people blind
The truth
Quick fire!
GET ME OUT OF THIS DRESS NOW!
Just trusting you
Love in the air
FEELINGS SUCK
Meeting Max
Ignoring you! HA
Not allowed to kiss Zayn
Please drive another girl out of the road...for me????
Mr. Romantic
Suspense
We need to leave
Sleeping on the trampoline
Cold shower??
I'll look after you
Get out of my face!
I'll cry a river
Red paint fail
Forever and always, I will love you ~last chapter

New tops

14.6K 51 19
By Nloved1D

Liam's POV:

"Liam, please eat. We have rehearsals in three hours," Laura says and looks at me, worried. "I'm not hungry," I say and stand up roughly. I hear the others gasp but Laura just sighs.

I walk to Youé's room and open it. She's sleeping on her bed, but I see a mascara spot on her pillow. She has been crying.

I lay down next to her and pull her close. Why is she this insecure about her figure? The strong, confident police girl isn't as confident as I thought.

I stroke some shiny black hair out of her face. Her stunning features and her sparkling green eyes which are now closed are too beautiful to describe. But she doesn't believe me. Or she doesn't want to believe me.

It's weird. When I say she's sweet, caring, lovely and that she means the world to me, she believes it and smiles a wonderful smile.

But when I say she's beautiful, stunning, sexy, something about her body, she smiles too and says thanks, but I see that she doesn't want to believe it.

What's holding her back?

I lay my hand on her stomach and she sighs. "Liam," she whispers and I smile. She crawls closer to me and tangles her legs with mine. "I love you," she says and I kiss her lips softly. Her eyes flutter a little and she opens them. "What...what's the time?"  she asks and I see the fear in her eyes.

"We still have 2 hours before we have to leave, babe," I say and she sighs, turns around and look at the ceiling. "Still skipping breakfast," I say and her eyes get wide, she bites her lip and swallows.

"Sorry Liam" she whispers and closes her eyes. I pull her close to me again.

"Why don't you believe me if I say you're perfect? Beautiful, gorgeous, sexy and stunning?" I ask her and she flinches.

"Please, just.....don't," she says and I frown. "Why? What's wrong with those words?" I ask and lift her chin up, forcing her to look at me.

"It's just...it's just that I....you..." I say and her breath picks up. "Shh, it's alright. Tell me slowly," I say and pull her close to me.

She takes a couple of deep breaths and then answers me. "Those guys," she says and I understand her.

Those guys who she had to....harm, because they were suspects.

"They...called me...stuff like that. Just because....they...they wanted a good round. And...now you're saying....it the memories....come back," she says and flinches again. That's why.

Why didn't she tell me that earlier? I would get it straight away.

"Why didn't you tell me, Youé?" I ask her and she swallows. "Because....it's stupid," she says and I hug her tight. "It's not. I completely get it. If you told me earlier, I would've tried to solve this problem," I say and she nods. "Sorry," She sighs. "Don't say sorry, you did nothing wrong. And please. You know that I don't have the same...purpose as those guys. I mean it in a whole different way. I truly love you, and I truly mean what I say," I say and she looks up.

"You're so sweet Liam. You are just perfect," she says and I press my lips against hers. "But that has nothing to do with skipping breakfast." 

Laura's POV:

"Zayn come here," I say and he looks at me, bites his lip and walks into our room. I chuckle and he kisses me roughly. "What do I have to wear to rehearsals today?" I ask him and he walks to my closet. He gets a creme colored dress with white stripes on it. It's really cute. "This with the creme heels I think, he says and I put it on, spin a round and he grins. "Beautiful as always," he says and then walks to his closet. "Pick something for me then," I walk over to him and pick a shirt, a black tight one and he holds his arms up. I shove his shirt over his head and tease him by sliding my hands over his abs.

"Stop teasing," he groans and I chuckle, kiss him quickly and then shove the black shirt over his head.

"Sexy as always," I say and wink. He chuckles and I walk to the bathroom to do my make-up. 

Tomorrow is our concert. Our first concert in Australia! I'm so happy, and I can say OUR. Sometimes I still can't believe it. Me, Laura Stone, the usual Dutch girl with the unbelievable horrid past, gets to perform with One Direction on stage.

"LAURA," Persephone screams and I rush out of the bathroom to her and Niall's room. "What's up babe?" I ask her and she turns around with a smirk. "Let's make t-shirts," she says and holds up a plain white top. "We print out pictures of our boys on this special paper," she shows me the papers and I chuckle. "And then get the iron and stick it to the tops," she says and I grin. "Perfect." 

"I'll get Youé. You begin searching through the internet for hot pictures."

I walk out of the room and look around. The boys are busy on the x-box. Just Liam is nowhere to be seen.

I walk into Youé's room and see Liam and Youé laying next to each other. "Youé, I need you. Persephone has a great idea," I say and she looks up. "What? No she's staying with me," Liam says and pouts. "Sorry Payne, Youé is mine now," I wink at him and grab her hand. 

"You're so weird," Youé chuckles and I drag her to Persephone's room.

"That's why you love me," I say and she rolls her eyes.

When we explained her the plan, she agreed and we chose hot pictures. One of them all together. I have one with DJ-Malik and VAS HAPPENIN'? on it. Youé has one with a picture of Liam screaming and a spoon and Persephone got one with a picture on Nando's and we all have Keep calm and eat carrots.

"We're starting our own compagny girls!" I say and they laugh. "MUSIC!" 

Drive by, by train blasts through the room. 

On the other side of a street I knew 
Stood a girl that looked like you 
I guess that's deja vu 
But I thought this can't be true 
Cause you moved to west L.A or New York or Santa Fe 
Or where or ever to get away from me

Oh but that one night 
Was more than just right 
I didn't leave you cause I was all through 
Oh I was overwhelmed and frankly scared as hell 
Because I really fell for you

Oh I swear to you 
I'll be there for you 
This is not a drive by-i-i-i-i-i 
Just a shy guy looking for a two ply 
Hefty bag to hold my i-i-i-i- love 
When you move me everything is groovy 
They don't like it sue me 
Either way you do me 
Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you 
This is not a drive by-i-i-i-i

On the upside of a downward spiral 
My love for you went viral 
And I loved you every mile you drove away 
But now here you are again 
So let's skip the "how you been" and 
Get down to the "more than friends" at last

Oh but that one night 
Is still the highlight 
I didn't need you until I came to
And I was overwhelmed and frankly scared as hell 
Because I really fell for you

Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you 
This is not a drive by-i-i-i-i-i 
Just a shy guy looking for a two ply 
Hefty bag to hold my i-i-i-i- love 
When you move me everything is groovy 
They don't like it sue me mmm way you do me 
Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you 
This is not a drive by-i-i-i-i

Please believe that when I leave 
There's nothing up my sleeve but love for you 
And a little time to get my head together too

On the other side of a street I knew 
Stood a girl that looked like you I guess thats deja vu But I thought this can't be true 
Cause

Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you 
This is not a drive by-i-i-i-i-i 
Just a shy guy looking for a two ply 
Hefty bag to hold my i-i-i-i- love 
When you move me everything is groovy 
They don't like it sue me 
mmm way you do me 
Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you 
This is not a drive by-i-i-i-i

"I LOVE THIS SONG," Youé screams and then Louis bursts into the room. We quickly hide our shirts and he looks around. "A party without the Swagmaster from Doncaster?" he asks and we laugh.

We put on some more music and then it's time to leave for the rehearsals.

"Alright, let's start with..." Liam begins but I cut him off.

"Can I start in the audience? I want to chat with the girls for a moment, alright Liam?" I ask him and he narrows his eyes, but nods. "Alright we'll start with Stole My Heart, Moments and Save You Tonight? Those are a couple of songs that Laura isn't performing with us."

I walk with the girls to the seats and we quickly change into our new shirts. We hide them when they come up stage.

Then they begin to sing.

"IIIIIIII, I WANNA SAVE YA, WANNA SAVE YOUR HEART TONIIIIIIIGHT," 

When the song ends, we jump and scream like fangirls and show our tops. The boys look at us and burst out in laughing. "Those are the best tops I've ever seen," Niall says and we run up stage. I fly into Zayn's arms. "Zayn please will you marry me? Please, please, you're so amaZayn, I love you Zayn," I sqeal like a fangirl and Youé does the same with Liam. Persephone is already busy in a make-out session with Niall.

"Of course I'll protect you from evil spoons Youé," Liam says and she bursts out laughing.

"Even DJ-Malik on your shirt," Zayn says and looks me in the eyes. "I love you so much," he says and bends forward.

"I love you Zayn Malik," I say and we start kissing too.

A/N

Lovely's <3

Short one too, SORRY! Tomorow is going to be a new one, I hope it's longer. And after that I really have to study, ortherwise I'll not pass this year. So...I don't know when I'll upload next. Tomorrow I promise to be a new, but after that I don't know. Sorry again! Hop you enjoyed this one. Still don't know to do or Harry or Louis for the next book, SO KEEP COMMENTING! 

Loveyou guys! Please vote, comment and fan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
300K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
243K 10.2K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...