Accidently Engaged [Wattys201...

Dredge116 tarafından

Evan Wilson and Ariana Houston have been best friends since they were born. They have been through so much to... Daha Fazla

Summary & Copyright
Cast
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4
5
6.
7.
8.
9
10.
11
12
12.5
14
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
The Party
The Party II
The Party III
51
52
Freeing Bethany
The Farm Is Prepared
Fear
I'm Not You, Bethany
Breaking The News
Waking Evan
First Stop Charlie
Ultrasound
Moving In With Evan
House Warming Party Part I
House Warming Party Part II
House Warming Party Part III
Lunch at Lusive
Telling Evan The Whole Truth
The Party Part I
The Party Part II
Brunch With The Wilson's
The Tell All Interview
Closure
Moving Forward
The Red Carpet
2017 Movie Awards
After Party
The Wedding Planner
Ultrasound 2
Table Reading
Lauren's Water Breaks
Meeting Kara
First Day On Set
Lunch with Lauren
Second day on set
Doctor's Orders
Last day of bed rest
The Wedding
The Reception
Honey Moon Part I
Honey Moon Part II
Honey Moon part III
Christmas
New Years
Premier Of Blinded By Love
Giving Birth
Going home with the baby
Back For You Movie Premier
Epilogue
Thank You
Here's A List Of My Completed Stories
Knox
Married To My Boss (Mature Themed Story)
Nate (His Proposal)
Beautiful Disaster (Out Now)
Chaos (Coming Soon)
Ravage
Revenge
Reconnected
Shattered (sneak peak)

Saving Myself

7.2K 340 28
Dredge116 tarafından

Last night I feel asleep on the window seat as I didn't want to go to sleep in case we were ambushed.

I don't trust that Bethany wouldn't have planned something like that for me.

After all she tried to have me killed yesterday, but that didn't work.

Today she will be at the farm with the people I thought I could trust in this world.

It turns out the people you trust are the ones that can hurt us the most.

When they get here I hope they will fight for me and not her.

Brad could have gotten the information himself about his daughter since he works for the FBI. He didn't use his brain when it came to that.

Bethany is a manipulative person, all she needs is to gather small information about someone and then she dangle them from a string and make them do whatever she wants.

If you don't do as she says will take you out.

Well actually she'll get someone else to take you out as she doesn't like to get her hands dirty.

For me she's willing to dirty her hands.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and a unknown number pops up on my screen.

Swiping my finger across the screen I answer the call.

Me: Hello?

Voice: Hi, this is Richard. I'm Bethany's father.

Me: What can I do for you, sir?

Richard: Please don't kill my daughter.

Me: Why shouldn't I kill her? She's been trying to kill me since we were twenty-one.

Richard: I'm sorry about that. It's my fault that my daughter has gone off the deep end.

I can't believe he would admit to something like this.

Me: How is it your fault?

Richard: After I sent my daughter to college I got married and my life revolved around my wife and stepkids. I didn't have time to call my daughter and eventually I forgot about her.

Me: That wasn't nice of you, Sir. She always needed her Dad.

Richard: I know. If you can help me get my daughter the help she needs I'll forever be indebted to you.

Me: What kind of help does she need?

Richard: She has bipolar and she wasn't taking care of herself when she pushed you down the stairs. She was doing alright when she was with Evan. Recently she was caught with another guy and she's been doing drugs with him and I think that triggered her to what she's doing now. Bethany doesn't know what she's doing and she needs help.

He starts to beg me.

Richard: Please, I need your help to get my daughter back.

Me: I'll think about it. I have to go.

I hang up on him and shut down my phone.

How did he get my number?

A car pulls into the driveway of the house and I see that it's Evan's car along with three other cars behind it.

Which I'm taking as my brothers and the FBI agent Whitney.

Hans has his gun in his hand and he looks at me. "There's people coming in from the north, south, east and west of the property." He passes me a gun. "You're going to need to protect yourself, sweetheart."

Knox joins us in the living room. "There's about twenty people out there. None of them will be on our side."

Looking at them I ask. "It's shoot to kill?"

Hans places his hand on my shoulder. "Yes, it is."

"Please don't shoot my brothers, Whitney or Evan. I may be pissed at them and all. If they were hurt I won't be able to forgive myself."

"They will be safe." Knox assures me. "I have men rounding the property taking people out now." He gives me an ear piece. "Wear this."

Hans walks over to the kitchen table where we have two blood bags. He picks them up. "It's time you put these on."

"Hans, can you help me put this one on me?"

He takes the bag from me and places it just below my shoulder on my back. "It's secured."

"Thanks," I walk to the bathroom and o place the bag inside my pants. I touch my stomach. "I'm not going to let anyone hurt you dot."

Picking up the gun I walk out of the bathroom.

Hans looks at me. "I have set the house to explode in half an hour."

"Okay,"

The back door to the house is kicked open and someone walks into the house.

I flick the safety off and point the gun in the direction. I pull the trigger when the person rounds the corner.

There's a thump as a body hits the ground.

I round the corner and see a guy on the ground. His head is bleeding where I shot him.

Hans walks around the corner. "He won't be your last kill for the day, Ariana. You will have to move on now."

I nod.

He's right. There's more people out there want to harm me.

I walk out the door with Hans.

One of the land mines goes off sending people flying through the air.

I studied the map last night, so I remember where all the traps are. I won't be the one making a mistake of stepping on one.

Evan, Whitney, Brad and Shawn are running towards the house when a gun fires at them.

Looking around the grounds I see a sniper behind a tree and I shoot him.

Shawn runs to me. "Are you okay?" He places his hand on my shoulder.

I shake him off me. "Don't touch me."

He lifts his hands in the air. "I'm sorry."

I see a guy walk up on Shawn and I point my gun at him.

Shawn gulps. "What are you doing, Ariana."

I don't pay any attention to my brother and at the corner of my eye I see him squeeze his eyes shut.

Pulling the trigger I kill the guy that wanted to hurt my family.

Shawn opens his eyes. "You didn't kill me?" He asks as a question.

I shake my head. "I may be pissed with you Shawn, but I would never kill you." Turning him around I say. "That guy was going to kill you while your back was turned to him. Now, Mr FBI, you better get ready to fight."

His face pales. "I can't help you. Bethany said if any of us help that she won't give us the information we need to find Brad's daughter."

I slap him across the face. "Bull! You don't need her help to find his daughter. You've got all the resources you need at the FBI headquarters. Go to your office and search for her yourself."

Someone tries to sneak up on me and turn slightly and aim the gun at them. I pull the trigger while I'm looking at my brother.

I don't have time to deal with my brother when more people start to approach me. "If I die because you didn't want to help me. I want you to know that you didn't try to save two lives."

"Are you..." he looks at my stomach. "Pregnant?"

"Yes..." I don't look at him as I start shooting.

Macon's voice comes into my ear. "You have to run to Hans. I want Bethany to see me shoot you."

"Okay," I shoot my way away from the house and I find Knox close to the barn.

I see Bethany walks around the corner and she looks at me with an evil look in her eyes.

Macon says. "Knox are you ready."

"Yes," he says.

Knox shoots at the ground and I fall into his arms and he breaks the blood bag on my back.

The blood soaks my shirt and drips down my arm.

While I'm in Knox's arms I tell him. "Break the other blood bag."

"Are you sure?"

I nod. "I need her to believe she won."

Knox hits the bag and I feel it burst open and it drips down my pants.

I hold onto my stomach and I start to scream.

Bethany walks over to me and she laughs. "I never thought you'd have a traitor in your group."

Looking at her I say. "Are you happy, Bethany? You win."

She grabs my face. "I knew I would win. You're still the weak girl you were I gave you the miscarriage all those years ago."

"I'm having another one."

"Good! The universe is telling you that you're not worthy of The Wilson Men while I am." She touches her stomach. "I'm having Evan's baby."

I stand up with my gun in my hand.

If she thinks I'm weak now, she'll change her mind in a minute.

I put on an act to make her believe that I'm in pain from where I got shot.

My hands starts to shake as I raise the gun at Bethany.

Her face pales as she watches me.

I pull the trigger.

***

Here's the chapter trailer for this story. Hope you enjoy it.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.4K 136 52
I took a deep breath and spoke up. "No, I don't," I took a pause before continuing, "because I can't marry a blind person." Aria Watson, a girl born...
326K 5.1K 43
Diggy and Ariana have been Best friends since diapers they do EVERYTHING together. Ariana has been in love with Diggy she was 16 but she dont wanna t...
2.2K 113 33
Ariana has been your best friend since you were an infant. You have always had a crush on her older brother, Cole. Your feelings get stronger the old...
December youXfoundXme tarafından

Genç Kız Edebiyatı

703K 21.2K 23
Aria Hansen and Carter Williams were in love. But after a pregnancy scare, Aria ended it, too immature and ambitious to handle a baby in her life. Le...