Accidently Engaged [Wattys201...

By Dredge116

Evan Wilson and Ariana Houston have been best friends since they were born. They have been through so much to... More

Summary & Copyright
Cast
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4
5
6.
7.
8.
9
10.
11
12
12.5
14
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
The Party
The Party III
51
52
Freeing Bethany
The Farm Is Prepared
Fear
Saving Myself
I'm Not You, Bethany
Breaking The News
Waking Evan
First Stop Charlie
Ultrasound
Moving In With Evan
House Warming Party Part I
House Warming Party Part II
House Warming Party Part III
Lunch at Lusive
Telling Evan The Whole Truth
The Party Part I
The Party Part II
Brunch With The Wilson's
The Tell All Interview
Closure
Moving Forward
The Red Carpet
2017 Movie Awards
After Party
The Wedding Planner
Ultrasound 2
Table Reading
Lauren's Water Breaks
Meeting Kara
First Day On Set
Lunch with Lauren
Second day on set
Doctor's Orders
Last day of bed rest
The Wedding
The Reception
Honey Moon Part I
Honey Moon Part II
Honey Moon part III
Christmas
New Years
Premier Of Blinded By Love
Giving Birth
Going home with the baby
Back For You Movie Premier
Epilogue
Thank You
Here's A List Of My Completed Stories
Knox
Married To My Boss (Mature Themed Story)
Nate (His Proposal)
Beautiful Disaster (Out Now)
Chaos (Coming Soon)
Ravage
Revenge
Reconnected
Shattered (sneak peak)

The Party II

6.7K 345 11
By Dredge116

She turns towards me and says. "Before we leave this room I want to tell you who the father is."

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her. "I'll try not to get mad."

Looking at me she says. "You will have to tell me how you really feel when Bethany blurts it out to everyone. She needs to think she's won." Her eyes shows some heartbreak and it hurts a lot to see her like that.

Tears begin to fall down her face. "The father was Ethan."

Ethan? As in my brother?

"My brother?"

"Yes," with that revelation she walks out the door.

Why did it have to be my brother? I would have been fine with anyone but someone related to me.

I pick up the lamp from on the nightstand and I throw it across the room.

"Why him?" I yell.

Because you weren't there for her. You left her alone while you were with Bethany. My mind shouts at me.

I straighten my tie before I walk back downstairs.

As I look around the room I see Ariana with her family and her bosses.

She turns her back to me.

I walk over to and whisper. "We need to talk."

She's about to respond, but something captures her attention.

I turn in the direction she looking at I see Bethany.

I was hoping that she wouldn't come here. Now she's ready to do reveal secrets to the guests.

She knows a lot of things and one life is going to ruined tonight. It's not mine.

Bethany heads straight to the stage and she tells the music guys to cut the music.

Everyone turns their attention to her.

She's knows about my engagement to Ariana and she doesn't look too happy about it.

Bethany looks at me. "Tonight I was supposed to come here with my boyfriend Evan Wilson, but I was met with a surprise when I landed in Los Angeles. I was told about the news that he was engaged to Ariana Houston."

People start talking around us, surprised by the news that Bethany and I are still together.

Mom looks at me and she doesn't look happy about it.

Ariana steps out of my arms and she walks over to her parents to talk to them.

Bethany gains everyone's attention again as she reveals more things. "Tonight he was supposed to ask me to marry him. With the way he looks at Ariana I know that's not going to happen now." A smirk comes across her face. "There's a few things that you should all know about Ariana Houston. She's not the princess that everyone's made her out to be. She has a secret that no one knows about and tonight I will reveal it for her." She looks at Ariana with so much hate in her eyes.

This isn't good.

Ariana starts to walk away. "Excuse me," she pushes her way through the crowd.

Before she makes it to the door Bethany says. "Ariana Houston was pregnant when she was twenty-one. The father of the child is Ethan Wilson."

Hearing it from Bethany still makes it hard for me to take it. Knowing that Ariana was supposed to have a family with my brother.

"That girl knows how to keep it in the family. If she couldn't keep Evan she went after the other brother."

People start yelling and calling Ariana names.

I push people out of my way to catch up with her.

We agreed to make it look like a break up and no I have to act like a clueless asshole and break the girl that I've always loved.

I hope she can forgive me, when we see each other again.

"Is that true? Was Ethan the father?" I ask.

Ethan makes his way over to us and he looks sad. He touches her arm. "Is it true?

Tears begin to fall down her beautiful face as she looks at us. "Yes, its true." Looking back at the stage she points to Bethany and yells. "She pushed me down a flight of stairs and made me have a miscarriage." Her face turns red with anger as she said the last word. "Then stole my pregnancy test and pretended it was hers to keep Evan."

I shake my head. "I can't deal with this right now. Go home, Ari." I grab her arm before she can walk away. "Not my place, but yours." I walk away from her.

Even if this fight is fake it still hurts me a lot.

Looking back at Ariana I see Ethan's girlfriend walk over to them and she pulls him towards her while he cries.

This news isn't just effecting me, but him too.

Ariana goes into Ethan's arms and his girlfriend's. They hug her and whisper things to her.

After awhile Ariana pulls away from them and she walks out of the house. She doesn't look back as she leaves.

It hurts to see her not looking back at me.

Mom walks over to me. "Go after her son."

I look back at the stage and see Bethany with a smile on her face.

She ruined everything for Ariana.

Turning my attention back to Mom I say. "No," I start to walk away. "I will talk to her in a couple of days. I need to wrap my head around everything that Bethany revealed."

Mom rushes after me and she slaps me across the face. "If you let Ariana go, I will disown you." She looks at the stage. "I'm not having that fucking dreadful woman apart of my family."

Dad pulls Mom away and he tells her to calm down.

It's too late though I'm sure the slap was caught on camera like everything else.

The headlines tomorrow probably will say "Wild Night At The Wilson Party."

Bethany steps off the stage and she walks over to me. "Are you going to marry me now?"

"No, Beth. I don't want to marry you. I want to break up. Now, we're face to face you're going to listen to me."

She grabs my arm. "That's the wrong answer, Evan. If you won't marry me; something bad will happen to Ariana. I've got someone trailing her." She pulls her phone out of her pocket. "All I have to do is dial one on this phone and she will be hurt."

Bethany's hurt her before. She doesn't have the balls to do it again.

"I call your bluff."

She hits one on her phone and I hear it ring. She puts the phone on loudspeaker.

Voice: Hello?

Bethany: Do it! Kill Ariana Houston. Once it's done I want to see evidence that she's dead.

She hangs up the phone. "I'm not bluffing. This time tomorrow you won't have a girlfriend and I'll be all you need."

Bethany begins to walk away and she's stopped by Whitney.

She pulls her badge out from her pocket. "Bethany Sanchez, you're under arrest for assault and conspiracy to commit murder." Whitney puts the cuffs on Bethany and she continues to read the Miranda Rights to Bethany.

Bethany takes one last look at me. "This isn't over Evan. It will never be over. You'll be looking over your shoulder and so will that bitch." She screams as she escorted from the house.

Shawn walks over to me and he throws a right hook and it connects with my face.

I fall to the ground.

Shawn towers over me and he says. "That's for hurting my sister. She's not going to be alright after this." He kicks me. "She won't take any of our calls. We don't know if she's okay or if she's done something stupid. You better pray that she's fine."

Bradley pulls his brother away from me. "Calm down bro. Ariana's going to be fine. She's a strong girl. She's been through things that are tougher than this and she become strong from the experience."

"This is different." Shawn says and his eyes stay on me. "She loves Evan. He was the reason why she wanted to live. I doubt there's anything left for her to live for now."

Mrs Houston walks over to us and she looks at Shawn. "Son, you need to leave the party. Why don't you go to Ariana's place and see her."

"Okay, Mom." Shawn walks out of the house with Charlie and Bradley.

All three of them look worried about Ariana's safety.

I have to call her. Maybe, she'll answer my call.

Mrs Houston looks at me. "Stay away from my daughter." She walks away from me.

Mr Houston shakes his head at me as he walks out of the house with his wife.

Why is everyone treating me like I'm the bad guy when I'm not.

I call Ariana's phone.

It rings and rings until the voicemail picks up.

This is Ariana please leave a message after the beep.

Beep!

Me: Hey, Ari. Please call me. I'm worried about you. I'm sorry for the way things went down at the party. Come home, pl...

The rest of my sentence is cut off.

Please listen to the message Ariana.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 275 24
Ariana grande was bestfriends with niall horan since they were born. They did all the things that they could think of and did everything together But...
1.3M 17.4K 37
Ariana and Ty were childhood bestfriends, but one fatefull night caused them to be torn apart. Now years later they meet back up. Feelings began to...
5.5K 176 31
My name is Meghan and I just got engaged to the love of my life, James. My best friend Taron will be his best man. My name is Taron and my best frien...
1.4K 136 52
I took a deep breath and spoke up. "No, I don't," I took a pause before continuing, "because I can't marry a blind person." Aria Watson, a girl born...