Love and Swing (Xenovia X Rea...

Por Relentlezz41

High School DXD is one of my favorite Anime series as far as ideas go. Most of these fan fiction writings are... Más

Ch 1 - Reborn
Ch 2 - Noob
Ch 3 - Panic
Ch 4 - Dragon Dance
Ch 5 - Pool Date
Ch 6 - Date Night
Ch 7 - Together
Ch 8 - Manga
Ch 9 - Pictures
Ch 10 - Come to Bed
Ch 11 - Defensive Mode
Ch 13 - Flower
Ch 14 - Shopping
Ch 15 - First Worn
Ch 16 - Model Adventure
Ch 17 - Flashing Quite Dashing
Ch 18 - Make Up Club
Ch 19 - Club Trouble
Ch 20 - Off!
Ch 21 - Caught In Action
Ch 22 - Moonlight
Ch 23 - Slippery Romance
Ch 24 - Rumors
Ch 25 - Fishing
Ch 26 - Sticks
Ch 27 - Hope Is A Plan
Ch 28 - Don't Tell The Lady
Ch 29 - Changes
Ch 30 - Shiny
Ch 31 - Out The Gate
Ch 32 - Classey
Ch 33 - The Anti Dedressant
Ch 34 - Handwash
Ch 35 - Massage
Ch 36 - Cracking
Ch 37 - Nude and Lewd
Ch 38 - For Kendo
Ch 39 - Wedding (Finale)
Questions

Ch 12 - Bath Time

8.8K 112 86
Por Relentlezz41

Well out of all my creations, thoughts, ideas, works or whatever you want to call it I think everyone loves this ecchi the most. I'm kinda pushing the limits even before the lemon.

Speaking of which lemon warning will be posted when it comes but will be very ecchi to start. You'll see what I have in mind.

Sorry if anyone got a false or not shown update. Tried to hit a text message notification and I hit publish half way through. I don't half ass chapters so a bit delay on my end. My apologies.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Wait what? Talon's Erotica again?"

(I've been asked this a few times. I made up this name for her hentai manga. No I don't know the creators and/or artists. Moving on.)

"Well isn't it a common thing?"

"Geez Nova if I got up and asked Akeno or Rias to jump in the bath with me what would you say?"

"Is jealousy the word? I think I am the only one to touch my hand on his chest and pelvis."

Least I'm not down to square one.

She swings her sword once more. Using two hands you block your shoulder.

*Clash*

"Are you saying my boyfriend has been mixed bathing with someone before?"

"No. Just no. Matter of fact here." You toss your sword to the ground as it lands next to her.

She's stunned. Something inside her makes her heart drop. Pointing the sword at your neck.

"Why?"

"Giving into love. That's all."

"I can end you right now if I wanted to."

"And you couldn't when I was getting dressed or next to you sleeping in the bed we share?"

"What does that mean?"

"I trust you with my life."

Most of these conversations were plain speaking. Blunt talk. But you were hoping one day expand from that. Tell jokes, tease each other, and that sort.

Her sword disappears putting it away and gives you a hug. It was incredibly soft and warm.

"I love you."

"I love you too Nova."

"And I apologize."

"For?"

"Keryu thought would help and the only other men in my life are Issei and Kiba. Kiba is rather shy in the lady department and Issei has a big liking to as you say 'lewd' things."

"Keryu and Issei are just giant perverts and poor Asia is in the middle because of her love to Issei."

"And myself?"

"Curious but have desires."

"Is that bad? I wouldn't know." She blushed. Rather typical. She was raised a church girl.

"No. Of course not." You take two steps and pick up your sword. Then is vanishes into its proper place. "So. Ready?"

"For what?"

"Get in the bath." You wink.

"I won't disobey you."

"You can but you want."

"That I do. So do you scrub first?"

"Ladies first after all."

"This is what I mean by you're sweet."

~~~~~

And there the door opened. Into an empty washroom. She closes the door behind her as you fill up the tub. Then unbutton your shirt. You turn around and Xenovia has her shirt open and it's just bra, underwear, and skirt.

"Care to see?"

Well we'll be naked anyway. You turn around blush. Wow. No blood from my nose. Awesome. "You look beautiful Nova."

"All for you."

"For yourself too."

"Do you want to..."

"Yes I do."

You walk over to her and help her with that shirt. Then unclip the bra as it falls to the floor.

"Well Honey check one thing first." She snatches your hand. Then pulls it to her skirt. "Go on."

Lemon Warning

To skip scroll to next bold text

You gently run your fingers up her inner leg from her forced hand and feel lace.

"Tug my skirt." She whispered.

You yank to reveal a turquoise lace cheeky underwear. I think blue is just her color.

"So you like? You approve?"

"I do."

"Good. Take it off." She said bluntly.

"Huh?"

"I can't wear it in the bath. It'll get wet. Well... the other wet is it?"

The fact she's saying all these lewd terms and don't know what they mean is concerning. "Can you..."

"I'm waiting." She tapped her foot.

Blushing and rather nervous because this is all new you slide them down. And sure enough she was right. A little wet on the inside. She steps out of them and sits on the tiny stool.

"I can have you all night but hurry up and turn on the water."

"Oh..... right." You reach over and turn the water and make sure it's hot.

"I just look it hot like my man. You know that?"

"Wouldn't know until know I guess."

The whole time you're blushing. Face red like a cherry. Just so blown away not only because of the affection but the fact that Xenovia and her way of going about this is so calm. Clearly she's been taking point this whole time.

The water falls and hits her head down wards as you grab the soap.

"Hair too?"

"Please Darling. Pink bottle."

"Easy to clean so I can get to other parts."

"(FN) short hair I learned is strong. It's a comfort thing."

"And you pull it off quite nicely."

"Thanks. Can I wash it while you get my back?"

"Surely."

Nervously take the soap and scrub some in your hands. The shakes have now stopped. Nova won't notice anymore. Alright. C'mon man. Neck and back.

Start to rub the suds on her back and lather real nice. The sweat and grime is washing away. Her arms were easy but then it got spicier.

"Hey rub my chest now."

You just froze. Now a confident pervert would say hell yes and straight up lunge. But you just carefully reached over and started with her neck.

"Lower now."

You slide slightly down as she grabs your hands. "Hello boyfriend. This is how you clean 'tits' as you men refer to them as."

"I don't say tits. Boobs yes. Breasts yes. Tits, cans, melons, or anything in that category NO MAS!"

"You have manners Love."

"I'm a passionate man."

"You got my upper half now sit on the stool. It's my turn to please and wash you."

"Please?" You ask.

"I would love to. Wanted you for some time now."

That was a question not an invite. Now I'm going nuts here. Crazy is contagious. Note to self.

"My goal is to make to go crazy with affection beloved. Please. Let me satisfy you."

No way you can back out now. You would just hurt her. And that would never do.

"Go for it."

She coated her breasts in body wash and pressed them together. While you were facing front and pushed into your back.

"Ever used double luffas?"

"I....... haven't." You get red again.

"Awww baby relax. It's just boobs."

"Not used to bosoms washing me. Oh hey."

She got closer and softly licked up and down your neck. This was more than just a bath. She wanted this to go to a whole other level.

"Come here." You turn around. You grab her by her face and steal her lips.

"Didn't know you her quick at jumping into things."

"Oh really? I just just didn't think your tits rubbing into me wasn't forward at all."

"Well you got me there."

"Let's soak."

Warning Over

Although will be quite ecchi and some borderline material

You were first to step your feet into the soaking tub. A very temperature as you lean back. Nova follows and sits across from you.

"So (FN) how do you feel about our relationship?"

"It's interesting and we care about each other. Understand each other enough I'd say."

She leaned forward. "Kiss?"

"Never a no Honey." You peck her lips.

"I've been thinking about you a lot."

"I have too."

"About us living together for a while, doing activities together, cooking together, and I........ want you to be my first."

"I want you as my first and only."

"So we will have babies?" She crawled towards your end of the tub.

"When timing is right. I love you. Truly I do."

"So you'll bring me into the bedroom to deflower me?"

"Yes."

"When Beloved."

"Next Chapter."

"Huh?"

~~~~~

Gotcha didn't I? Haha sorry people the "deflower" will be a next chapter I promise and mixed bathing went well. And remember bosoms double as luffas or sponges.

What else can happen in this ecchi, miscommunication relationship? More dating? More work? Heck you got a comment box. Shoot.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Love you all.

-Relentlezz

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.8K 157 5
(Original got deleted but heres the same thing except with a different cover!) Do you dislike Issei? Do you absolutely hate how he got a harem? Do yo...
107K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
107K 1.3K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) never had an easy childhood. When his parents were murdered in front of him, he went from foster home to foster home, being abused and ne...
106K 2.6K 36
I grew up not knowing my parents. All I knew is that i grew up under cruel treatment from the yakuza I had to put up with and from the people on the...